Sōjōbō -- Jutsu

Every good shinobi uses an array of special techniques, or Jutsu, in the world of Naruto. Here is where you can explore the arts of Jutsu making and create for your character valuable techniques. Make sure to as always read the stickies and heed the moderators of this section.
Forum rules
Remember, NarutoC Members: If you are making a transfer of anything, please make sure to include a link! If you don't the mods will ask you for one.

Sōjōbō -- Jutsu

PostPosted by Amamizu » Fri May 06, 2011 9:03 am



Character Profile: Sōjōbō
Specialty: Summoning
Clan Profile: -
Equipment Profile: -
Seal/Demon/Spirit Profile: -




    Name: Unseal: Word Worm
    Rank: D
    Range: Close (0-5 meters)
    Jutsu Type: Supplemental
    Elemental Affinity: -
    Clan: -
    Description: Sōjōbō dips his finger into a gourd of ink and on a paper/surface writes a sentence stemmed in randomness. The words string together and a creature snakes off the page. The creature has been simply named by Sōjōbō, Word Worm. The Word Worms are eight inch in length creatures composed entirely of ink letters that resemble a snake. It is incapable of damaging people – as it has no bite, despite its make shift fanged jaws. However, it possesses the raw ability to eat written words and ink and in an essence destroy written fuuinjutsu. Thus, the Word Worm has developed an un-quenchable appetite for scrolls. Word Worms greedily devour words and steadily grow in size because of it. Furthermore, Word Worms are quick to spring at juicy words. Since the Word Worm is merely a string of letters, when it is cut with a sword it merely multiplies. Elemental attacks may destroy this creature. Four protective wards eaten by the word worm will cause it to crumble into nothing and destroy it.

    Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Spiritualism Technique
    Rank: C-Rank
    Range: Supplementary
    Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
    Elemental Affinity: -
    Clan: -
    Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows them to summon different size and skill levels of creature. The ability to summon more advanced animals largely depends upon the amount of chakra the ninja can muster to perform the jutsu. To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

      Name: Summon: Order of Subjection
      Rank: C-Rank
      Range: Mid (5-10 meters)
      Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
      Elemental Affinity: -
      Clan: -
      Description: After forming a string of hand seals, Sōjōbō strikes the ground opening a rift at the feet of his enemy. First, five iron chains spring from the ground and shackle the enemies wrists, ankles, and neck. The chains are designed to hold the enemy in place and subjugate the enemy long enough for Sōjōbō to follow up with an attack or question.

      Name: Summon: Magical Straw Cloak
      Rank: C-Rank
      Range: Mid (5-10 meters)
      Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
      Elemental Affinity: -
      Clan: -
      Description: After forming a string of hand seals, Sōjōbō strikes the ground summoning a giant scroll.. At the command of Sōjōbō, the scroll unravels into a banner that is neatly crafted with a fifty weapon slots marked kunai. With the injection of chakra into the scroll, kunai will fire out so fast that they appear as white streaks impaling anything in their path. The scroll holds a thousand kunai that can be used to skewer enemies. The kunai are not guided, so, they randomly project out covering the field in kunai.

      Name: Summon: Great Scroll Carpet
      Rank: C-Rank
      Range: Mid (1-10 meters)
      Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
      Elemental Affinity: -
      Clan: -
      Description: After forming a string of hand seals, Sōjōbō strikes the ground summoning a carpet of scroll beneath the enemy’s feet. The scroll summoned holds hundreds of kunai that with an additional seal causes them to unseal. The kunai fire out so fast that they appear as white streaks impaling anything in their path. The carpet of scroll can be expanded in length or width and moved at Sōjōbō’s command.

      Name: Summon: Wire-Razor Prison
      Rank: C
      Range: Medium (0-10 meters)
      Jutsu Type: Ninjutsul
      Elemental Affinity: -
      Clan: -
      Description: Sōjōbō forms a series of hand seals causing four razor wire fences to spring up around the enemy and trap them in a pyramid prison. The wire prison normally wields little wiggle room for the enemy and when the enemy tries to move the razor wire rips them a new one. The speed attributed to the fence's set up is its main attribute. Unfortunately, the wire fence can be described as flimsy - meaning that it isn't unbreakable and can be broken with marginal strength.

      Name: Summon: Hidden Chain Grappling Blades
      Rank: C
      Range: Supplementary, Close (0-5 meters), Mid (5-10 meters)
      Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
      Elemental Affinity: -
      Clan: -
      Description: Sōjōbō forms three hand seals and extends his hand in a punching maneuver summoning/ejecting one to three chained mechanical grappling hooks with spear tips out his sleeves with pummeling force. These grappling hooks resemble senbon until a command by Sōjōbō causes spiked hooks to spring out. Sōjōbō uses this technique to primarily attack from a distance or force an opponent to keep a distance. Sōjōbō can fully wield the chains to take down an opponent, while also using the grappling hooks to latch into/onto an opponent to fling or trap them. This technique can also be classified as a variation of the Summoning Technique.
Last edited by Amamizu on Wed May 25, 2011 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image

Active Character List

Sōjōbō: Profile - Jutsu - History
User avatar
Amamizu
Site Veteran
Site Veteran
 
Posts: 1951
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:38 pm
Location: Beware
Gender: Male

Re: Sōjōbō -- Jutsu

PostPosted by Kaitou » Mon May 09, 2011 11:33 am

How does one destroy a word worm?

Magic straw cloak - These should be unable to explode and lower the quantity by a lot please. Still a genin.

Yobidasu Shinen - This is S rank. Also, the rules for genjutsu defence changed. We're only giving those who specialize in genjutsu special genjutsu breaking techniques barring extraordinary circumstances.

- Don't Be Afraid To Create A World -

Image

- Where You Dream No Little Dream -

User avatar
Kaitou
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster
 
Posts: 2974
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:18 am

Re: Sōjōbō -- Jutsu

PostPosted by Amamizu » Tue May 10, 2011 9:12 pm

Kaitou wrote:How does one destroy a word worm?

Magic straw cloak - These should be unable to explode and lower the quantity by a lot please. Still a genin.


1l How do you destroy a letter? You burn it. How do you ruin a letter? You put water on it. When you rip a letter apart, you can tape the pieces back together. Basic principles behind the word worm.

2. Decreased the amount of kunai and removed the explosiveness.

Yobidasu Shinen - This is S rank. Also, the rules for genjutsu defence changed. We're only giving those who specialize in genjutsu special genjutsu breaking techniques barring extraordinary circumstances.


I shall be back at chuunin for this. *nod*
Image

Active Character List

Sōjōbō: Profile - Jutsu - History
User avatar
Amamizu
Site Veteran
Site Veteran
 
Posts: 1951
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:38 pm
Location: Beware
Gender: Male

Re: Sōjōbō -- Jutsu

PostPosted by Kaitou » Tue May 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Straw cloak - Can this be lowered to a hundred? A thousand kunai for a C rank technique seems a bit much. Practically speaking a thousand kunai would wreck the average ninja.

- Don't Be Afraid To Create A World -

Image

- Where You Dream No Little Dream -

User avatar
Kaitou
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster
 
Posts: 2974
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:18 am

Re: Sōjōbō -- Jutsu

PostPosted by Amamizu » Wed May 11, 2011 9:02 am

Kaitou wrote:Straw cloak - Can this be lowered to a hundred? A thousand kunai for a C rank technique seems a bit much. Practically speaking a thousand kunai would wreck the average ninja.


You've read it wrong. There are fifty weapon slots, which means that a maximum of fifty kunai could fire out at once. There are a thousand in storage, but doesn't mean that all thousand will be used or cast. To cast all thousand, he'd have to unseal 20 times.
Image

Active Character List

Sōjōbō: Profile - Jutsu - History
User avatar
Amamizu
Site Veteran
Site Veteran
 
Posts: 1951
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:38 pm
Location: Beware
Gender: Male

Re: Sōjōbō -- Jutsu

PostPosted by Kaitou » Wed May 11, 2011 11:03 am

Amamizu wrote:

Character Profile: Sōjōbō
Specialty: Summoning
Clan Profile: -
Equipment Profile: -
Seal/Demon/Spirit Profile: -




    Name: Unseal: Word Worm
    Rank: D
    Range: Close (0-5 meters)
    Jutsu Type: Supplemental
    Elemental Affinity: -
    Clan: -
    Description: Sōjōbō dips his finger into a gourd of ink and on a paper/surface writes a sentence stemmed in randomness. The words string together and a creature snakes off the page. The creature has been simply named by Sōjōbō, Word Worm. The Word Worms are eight inch in length creatures composed entirely of ink letters that resemble a snake. It is incapable of damaging people – as it has no bite, despite its make shift fanged jaws. However, it possesses the raw ability to eat written words and ink and in an essence destroy written fuuinjutsu. Thus, the Word Worm has developed an un-quenchable appetite for scrolls. Word Worms greedily devour words and steadily grow in size because of it. Furthermore, Word Worms are quick to spring at juicy words. Since the Word Worm is merely a string of letters, when it is cut with a sword it merely multiplies. Elemental attacks may destroy this creature. Four protective wards eaten by the word worm will cause it to crumble into nothing and destroy it.

    Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Spiritualism Technique
    Rank: C-Rank
    Range: Supplementary
    Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
    Elemental Affinity: -
    Clan: -
    Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows them to summon different size and skill levels of creature. The ability to summon more advanced animals largely depends upon the amount of chakra the ninja can muster to perform the jutsu. To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

      Name: Summon: Order of Subjection
      Rank: C-Rank
      Range: Mid (5-10 meters)
      Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
      Elemental Affinity: -
      Clan: -
      Description: After forming a string of hand seals, Sōjōbō strikes the ground opening a rift at the feet of his enemy. First, five iron chains spring from the ground and shackle the enemies wrists, ankles, and neck. The chains are designed to hold the enemy in place and subjugate the enemy long enough for Sōjōbō to follow up with an attack or question.

      Name: Summon: Magical Straw Cloak
      Rank: C-Rank
      Range: Mid (5-10 meters)
      Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
      Elemental Affinity: -
      Clan: -
      Description: After forming a string of hand seals, Sōjōbō strikes the ground summoning a giant scroll.. At the command of Sōjōbō, the scroll unravels into a banner that is neatly crafted with a fifty weapon slots marked kunai. With the injection of chakra into the scroll, kunai will fire out so fast that they appear as white streaks impaling anything in their path. The scroll holds a thousand kunai that can be used to skewer enemies. The kunai are not guided, so, they randomly project out covering the field in kunai.

      Name: Summon: Great Scroll Carpet
      Rank: C-Rank
      Range: Mid (1-10 meters)
      Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
      Elemental Affinity: -
      Clan: -
      Description: After forming a string of hand seals, Sōjōbō strikes the ground summoning a carpet of scroll beneath the enemy’s feet. The scroll summoned holds hundreds of kunai that with an additional seal causes them to unseal. The kunai fire out so fast that they appear as white streaks impaling anything in their path. The carpet of scroll can be expanded in length or width and moved at Sōjōbō’s command.

      Name: Summon: Wire-Razor Prison
      Rank: C
      Range: Medium (0-10 meters)
      Jutsu Type: Ninjutsul
      Elemental Affinity: -
      Clan: -
      Description: Sōjōbō forms a series of hand seals causing four razor wire fences to spring up around the enemy and trap them in a pyramid prison. The wire prison normally wields little wiggle room for the enemy and when the enemy tries to move the razor wire rips them a new one. The speed attributed to the fence's set up is its main attribute. Unfortunately, the wire fence can be described as flimsy - meaning that it isn't unbreakable and can be broken with marginal strength.


Approved.

- Don't Be Afraid To Create A World -

Image

- Where You Dream No Little Dream -

User avatar
Kaitou
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster
 
Posts: 2974
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:18 am

Re: Sōjōbō -- Jutsu

PostPosted by Amamizu » Fri May 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Name: Summon: Hidden Chain Grappling Blades
Rank: C
Range: Supplementary, Close (0-5 meters), Mid (5-10 meters)
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: -
Clan: -
Description: Sōjōbō forms three hand seals and extends his hand in a punching maneuver summoning/ejecting one to three chained mechanical grappling hooks with spear tips out his sleeves with pummeling force. These grappling hooks resemble senbon until a command by Sōjōbō causes spiked hooks to spring out. Sōjōbō uses this technique to primarily attack from a distance or force an opponent to keep a distance. Sōjōbō can fully wield the chains to take down an opponent, while also using the grappling hooks to latch into/onto an opponent to fling or trap them. This technique can also be classified as a variation of the Summoning Technique.
Last edited by Amamizu on Mon May 23, 2011 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Active Character List

Sōjōbō: Profile - Jutsu - History
User avatar
Amamizu
Site Veteran
Site Veteran
 
Posts: 1951
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:38 pm
Location: Beware
Gender: Male

Re: Sōjōbō -- Jutsu

PostPosted by Kaitou » Sun May 22, 2011 11:08 pm

If that's not some type of summoning then you're going to need a weaponry specialty.

- Don't Be Afraid To Create A World -

Image

- Where You Dream No Little Dream -

User avatar
Kaitou
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster
 
Posts: 2974
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:18 am

Re: Sōjōbō -- Jutsu

PostPosted by Amamizu » Mon May 23, 2011 7:25 am

Kaitou wrote:If that's not some type of summoning then you're going to need a weaponry specialty.


It is a variation of the summoning technique. Its similar to the Hidden Shadow Snake Hands; however, instead of summoning snakes Sōjōbō summons chains to attack with.
Image

Active Character List

Sōjōbō: Profile - Jutsu - History
User avatar
Amamizu
Site Veteran
Site Veteran
 
Posts: 1951
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:38 pm
Location: Beware
Gender: Male

Re: Sōjōbō -- Jutsu

PostPosted by Kaitou » Mon May 23, 2011 9:06 am

I figured which is why I wanted you to mention somewhere in there that this is a summoning thing just like all the other summoning techniques you have on the list.

- Don't Be Afraid To Create A World -

Image

- Where You Dream No Little Dream -

User avatar
Kaitou
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster
 
Posts: 2974
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:18 am

Re: Sōjōbō -- Jutsu

PostPosted by Amamizu » Wed May 25, 2011 11:32 am

Added clarification on this summoning.
Image

Active Character List

Sōjōbō: Profile - Jutsu - History
User avatar
Amamizu
Site Veteran
Site Veteran
 
Posts: 1951
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:38 pm
Location: Beware
Gender: Male

Re: Sōjōbō -- Jutsu

PostPosted by Kaitou » Wed May 25, 2011 11:44 am

Amamizu wrote:Name: Summon: Hidden Chain Grappling Blades
Rank: C
Range: Supplementary, Close (0-5 meters), Mid (5-10 meters)
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: -
Clan: -
Description: Sōjōbō forms three hand seals and extends his hand in a punching maneuver summoning/ejecting one to three chained mechanical grappling hooks with spear tips out his sleeves with pummeling force. These grappling hooks resemble senbon until a command by Sōjōbō causes spiked hooks to spring out. Sōjōbō uses this technique to primarily attack from a distance or force an opponent to keep a distance. Sōjōbō can fully wield the chains to take down an opponent, while also using the grappling hooks to latch into/onto an opponent to fling or trap them. This technique can also be classified as a variation of the Summoning Technique.


Approved.

- Don't Be Afraid To Create A World -

Image

- Where You Dream No Little Dream -

User avatar
Kaitou
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster
 
Posts: 2974
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:18 am

Re: Sōjōbō -- Jutsu

PostPosted by jad albert » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:20 am

Amamizu wrote:
Kaitou wrote:If that's not some type of summoning then you're going to need a weaponry specialty.


It is a variation of the summoning technique. Its similar to the Hidden Shadow Snake Hands; however, instead of summoning snakes Sōjōbō summons chains to attack with.
TragusInfantigoRx


Its magical....!
jad albert
New User
New User
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:17 am


Return to Jutsu Creation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron