To be Nanaya

[Westlands | Coast | Greater Wind Country]
From the eastern desert plains, to the infamous Westlands and the southern coast with its neighboring islands, the Wind Country covers an array of changing landscapes and other settlements. The people who live there are as diverse and powerful as the lands they live on.

Re: To be Nanaya

PostPosted by Tsuneo » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:27 pm

Rika breathed.

She was thankful for the slight break. Too many things rushed through her body at once. It was a prickling pleasure, one so intense that it bordered on uncomfortable. Her skin rose with goosebumps, her heart fluttered. And yet her fingers were clenched hard into her palms and every muscle in her arms flexed.

She liked it, no, loved it. But she was nervous. Every kiss felt like a spark of flint, bright and intense, but was snuffed out immediately by her apprehension.

It all culminated with Dai bashing her in the knees.

It jarred her out of whatever haze she was in, bringing everything into focus.

She was naked.

He was naked.

She looked down along the length of his body, down toward-

...what the heck! Th-that's what it looked like? How did...it was supposed to...I mean, with her and...

She felt her thighs tighten.

"“I want to do this and become one with you, Rika. But I already said I won’t do anything uncomfortable for you. You’re right that we need to figure this out together, so just tell me if this feels…strange, to you. We’ll make this work either way, I promise."

She smiled up at him and pushed him gently to the side until he sat.

"Stay here." Her voice dripped out of her, darker and huskier than she had ever known it. She flitted out of the tent and with nimble steps returned to her belt. She chided herself a moment for even thinking to leave her Nanaya blade sitting lonely in the desert. Every Nanaya who had ever lived would be ashamed.

She collected the weapon and found her tool pouch and brought them back into the tent, where Dai still sat. She tried to not blush, and set herself to work with the tools after tucking the knife beneath her pillow.

No, their pillow.

Rika flipped open the panel to the chakra relay and started making quick adjustments. The strenght enhancers, the flamethrower, the Nanaya blade, the gravity generator; one by one she severed the connections, draining power from them. When she finished she shut the panel again and let Dai move it around.

"There. Everything dangerous is off now. No need to worry, love."

Her smile was warm. There was an odd comfort to sitting there in the tent naked, completely exposed and yet completely content.

Perhaps not completely. She could still see the desire in Dai's eyes. She felt the same desire inside her. But there was too much clouding it, for both of them. He, afraid of hurting her. She, afraid of being hurt.

But that was preposterous. She was a Nanaya! A hunter! She had endured a thousand wounds before and would endure a thousand more to come. Whatever discomfort there was to be had it would be brief and pointless. Nothing would stop her!

But it was still stopping Dai.

What he needed was to be in a frenzy. To attack her like an animal, so lost in his desire that his worries were gone. She just needed to push him.

There was a sudden hollowness in her chest, one that stretched down into the depths of her stomach and she flung herself onto Dai desperately to try and send it away. How was she supposed to drive him into a frenzy? She...she didn't know him! She didn't know what aroused him, what he liked, what he didn't like, where to touch him!

She was his wife! She was supposed to know these things!

Her kisses were so desperate. Tears were squeezing through shut eyelids.

And when he kissed back, she felt herself soothed. He held her, craddled her, rolled her onto her back and shielded her from the world with his body.

She was wrong. She didn't know the facts about him. The details. But anyone could know those details. She hadn't married him because she admired all of those details. She married him because she understood his heart.

Rika knew what to do.

Her legs shot up around Dai's waist and clamp down hard around his hips. With a shove of her back and a twist of her torso, she had flipped them around, pinning Dai to the ground.

Her grin sliced mischeivously in the low light.

"If you want me husband, you'll have to take me."

She slid backward on him slightly, aligning herself with him. Not joining, but gliding across the surface, Rika trying to get used to the intimidating aspect of Dai's body. She saw twitches of pleasure tugging at his face. Rika held her arms above her head and stretched, turning her body into a lean, stretched sculpture.

If Dainichi Kaizoku was inspired by anything, it was competition.
Tsuneo
Old Man

PostPosted by Uchiha Sasuke » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:27 am

Arousal surged through him, an intense tingling sensation running up and down his spine at the sight of his wife flaunting her body atop him. Her playfully defiant words and actions amused rather than aggravated, and he returned her grin readily.

You tricky little hunter, innocently disarming me before making your move. Unlike our spar, you won’t evade me so easily this time…

Dai reached up and clasped his hands against her sides, running them up and down her beautifully structured, sleek figure. They finally rested on her shoulders, and he shoved hard, using the forward momentum to lift himself up and pin her down a second time. Feral hunger drove the hesitance from his body, this time his actions deliberate and aggressive rather than restrained and uncertain.

His lips began their work on the smooth skin of her stomach this time, his tongue dragging across her navel in between a pair of kisses. This time he did not fear using both his hands to caress the rest of her slender frame, his fingers exploring the rises and dips of her entire body. No, his body. Every inch of her beautiful form belonged to him. Everything was his for the taking, and that’s exactly what he planned to do.

He hovered over her, knees once again straddling her waist with her legs still wrapped around his. His hands reluctantly peeled from her chest and moved to securely lock her arms against the blanketed surface beneath them. His body shuddered in eager anticipation, all of his senses now fully overpowered by a physical desire exceeding any he'd ever experienced.

Looks like I’ve caught you now, dear…

Dainichi planted a quick, soft kiss on her lips, his right hand moving from her arm for a moment to brush through her hair and gently stroke her cheek. For a brief instant, his worried, caring self broke through the primal instincts driving every movement of his body.

I want you more than anything else in the world right now...are you ready for me to take you yet, Rika?

Right then, any answer apart from physically pushing him away would be as good as a yes…
ImageBlack and white is boring, use as many colors as possible! - TEAMDYS
Uchiha Sasuke

PostPosted by Tsuneo » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:45 am

"Dai...oh, Dai..."

His name kept escaping her lips between moans and whimpers. Her body writhed under his touch, each brush of their skin exploding like fireworks. She craved more and more of it, leaning into every caress. Her fingernails raked against the hard muscles of Dai's back, her legs clinging around his, never wanting to let him go.

"I want you more than anything else in the world right now...are you ready for me to take you yet, Rika?"

"Yes, please, Dai, hurry, I can't...I can't take it, please, I need you, Dai!"

She leaned her hips back. Dai thrust his forward.

Everything froze. The pain was sharp and sudden, and the sensation was overwhelming. Parts of her body which had always been so incidental before were now very important and very sensitive. Her legs closed tight on Dai, holding him inside her, but also preventing him from moving.

"W-wait a second."

They lay in the stillness of the night, their bodies thrumming together. If their united heartbeats were pounding in her head, Rika couldn't feel it amongst the thousand other sensations running through her body, pouring into her mind. She stared into Dai's eyes, seeing a gentle impatience flickering inside him, held in place by his tremendous willpower.

And his love.

Rika smiled. Bright and wide and full of joy. She was really there in that moment, married and making love to her husband. A woman with a man, folding into each other.

Slowly her vice-grip released and Dai explored his new freedom. She let out a long breath, forcing all of her muscles to relax. Soon Dai had complete freedom.

And he used it.

Rika did not know how long it was. It felt like seconds, it felt like hours, it felt like she had been there her entire life. Their bodies thundered together, finding a rhythm that drove them into molten passion. Their sweat mingled, their tongues wrestled, their fingers interlocked and braced against each other.

They both cried out in the same moment.

The lovers lay still in the tent, side by side, both of them reluctant to part any further than they had to. Their chests rose and fell with gasping breaths.

Rika felt...new. An old self had been peeled away and a new one, a wife and a lover, was left in its place.

She touched Dai, stroking his living arm. It felt like she could touch him everywhere now. The barriers were gone. There was no place where Rika ended and Dai began. She was his, and he was hers.

Forever.

"Not bad, husband." She let out a string of giggles and leaned her face into his chest. "But I think you can do better. We'll start training in the morning."
Tsuneo
Old Man

PostPosted by Uchiha Sasuke » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:16 pm

He felt drained and revitalized simultaneously, a contradictory mixture that he didn’t bother to try comprehending. Their blood bond and natural chemistry already made Rika feel closer to him than any other individual in the world ever had, yet now even that felt like nothing compared to the new union they shared.

Dai grinned in response to Rika’s playful banter and brushed the back of his hand across her cheek.

Not even married for a day, and you’re already trying to turn me into a Nanaya. But I think this is one kind of training I won’t mind getting up early for…

His arms drew her closer, and he kissed her forehead softly. Never had he required a reason for wanting to protect the world and the innocent life inhabiting it, but now he’d gained a supremely important one.

And it was enough to let him temporarily forget about where he was expected to be and the pile of duties he was evading by coming to this spot in the first place. The rest of the country could survive without one of their heroes while he spent as much time as he wanted with his new wife.

Right now, he wanted that time to last forever.

His eyelids suddenly felt incredibly heavy, his vision blurring more and more each time his eyes shut. Perfectly content to lie in the safety of the tent with Rika still cradled in his arms, Dai managed a final whisper before steadily drifting into a peaceful slumber.

I love you…
Uchiha Sasuke

PostPosted by Tsuneo » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:04 am

Rough rope scraped around the drab folds of the tent until it was squeezed into a bundle. Rika picked up the bundle and gave it a little shake, sending shimmers of sand back to the dunes.

She wasn't sure why. Sand was going to get into her gear again. She'd be brushing it out of equipment for weeks.

She set the tent on the open scroll and performed the simple technique, transforming it back into a seal. Rika straightened, rolled up the scroll and set it beside her pack and surveyed the area.

There was nothing left of their little camp. Only a few crumbled ashes were the fire had been and the dents in the sand where they had slept lived.

It was time to go. They had run out of rations, and two days hidden from the Nanaya was two too many. Someone would get suspicious and come looking, just as they had before.

It had been a memorable two days, though. She hadn't quite remembered the last time she had been so...bendy. And for a very new reason. She was still sore in places she didn't know she had.

Rika found herself standing on the small sandbar, the crystaline water lapping gently at the edges. The water smelled cool and completely out of place amongst the dusty desert air. It seemed appropriate for the site of their wedding - an impossible oasis in the midst of so much turmoil.

Her skin prickled and back arched as Dai slipped his arms around her waist and folded his shoulders over hers, enveloping her smaller frame in his now-familiar muscles. Rika placed her hands atop his.

"This..."

She didn't want to say. If she said it, it was true. She knew, Dai knew, and she knew Dai knew. But if she had to say it, then there was no going back from it.

"This has to be a secret."

Her eyes fell shut and her hands tightened around Dai's, as if she were worried he might run.

"You're a Jekial. If certain members of my clan found out we were married, they'd stop at nothing to kill you. And me. Or worse, they'd use you against me, force me to take my clan down places I didn't want to go to keep you alive...because Dai, I think I love you more than I love my clan."

It was nearly treasonous to say, especially for a clan leader, but she didn't care. Saying this was breaking her heart. Distance would not have mattered to her - the idea of settling down with a man, living with him in the same house, that all sounded more like a punishment than a privilege. She needed to roam. To hunt.

And so did Dai.

But at least then they could've seen each other. Now, it would take an operation for them to meet. So much careful planning, so much hiding in the shadows. It might be months before she could find another piece of time to vanish.

Could she do it? Could she go that long without seeing him, hearing him, touching him? She had just learned the pleasures of lovemaking, could she forgo them so quickly?

She turned around in his arms, keeping his hands in hers.

"But I have a duty to them. They're lost and only I can lead them free. You've taught me so much in how you live, and I know now for the first time that I will do it. And believe me when I say I've never been so motivated to make it happen as soon as possible."

She kissed him.

"I'll conquer this clan so we can be together when we please, my love."
Tsuneo
Old Man

PostPosted by Uchiha Sasuke » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:48 am

Dai managed to flash his sparkling grin, despite the wave of uncertainty passing through him.

If anyone can pull that off, it’s definitely you. You’re really amazing, Rika, and you don’t give yourself enough credit. I saw a strong, fearless leader in you from the day we met. When you jumped me from the sails of the airship. When you marched into my tent and pleaded with me to help your friends and Suna. I would wait a lifetime for you, but I know you won’t make me suffer nearly that long.

His fingers slowly tightened their grip on her hands, his actions contradicting everything he was conveying verbally. He didn’t want to part yet. Why did they have to be born into such ridiculously opposing worlds? It wasn’t fair how difficult the universe was making it for them to be together for just a short period, much less for the rest of their lives.

I would like nothing more than to put a ring on your finger and declare our love to the entire country right now, but as you say it would only hurt both of us with the way things are. The war is long over, but we saw firsthand how much the people still need me and the rest of their heroes to defend them. While you go off to finish rebuilding your clan, I’ll be working equally hard to continue securing this republic. And when we’re both done, we’ll truly be free. And I’ll be able to proudly proclaim that Rika Nanaya is Dainichi Kaizoku’s wife.

He released her hands and wrapped his arms around her slender figure, leaning down to kiss her with all the passionate love and care he desperately needed to express. After several dragging seconds, he somehow he found the will to pull away, taking a reluctant step back, the pair facing each other on the sand as the desert sun steadily climbed in the sky in preparation to scorch the land for another day.

The time had come. He felt the steady beating of her heart in his chest matching the rhythm of his own. He would definitely miss that sensation, but the warmth of their blood connection would never fully disappear, no matter the distance between them. No matter how long…

Good hunting, love.

[End Thread]
Uchiha Sasuke

Previous

Return to Wind Country