Great City Plot

Visit this section of the board to design your very own plot page- all people have to do is sign up on them, and you can get some great epic story lines going.

Great City Plot

PostPosted by Oddric » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:01 pm

I made up an entire city recently in order to have a place for plotting and fun little adventures. I don't have a big idea of what I'm going to do with it yet, but I know that my character Ayatsuri Guujin will be my main connection to the city (though things may change). The central theme I'm thinking of is that the "decay" that has spread across the Wind Country has finally hit Daitoshi. I had a few things with Ayatsuri that I was exploring during Suna's DECAY missions, but never got a chance to flesh them out. Instead, I'll be doing that (among other things) here.

If anyone would like have some fun with this custom city, let me know through here or PM. I probably won't be finished with telling Daitoshi's tale until well after Ayatsuri has hit chuunin.

Here's the link to the Great City: topic11533.html

| Request Thread | Characters | Quotes |
"This adventure is made possible by generations of searchers strictly adhering to a simple set of rules; test ideas by experiment and observation, build on those ideas that past the test, reject the ones that fail. Follow the evidence wherever it leads, and question... everything. Accept these terms, and the cosmos is yours..."
-- Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Oddric
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Re: Great City Plot

PostPosted by carcinoGeneticist » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:30 pm

Help me destroy your failvillage before you make a failcity. :/
Also I still want Samehada.
Push your care, push your burdens aside, erase everything inside and leave just one thing on your mind.
You only live once, so just go f.ucking nuts.
RIP Okinami - RIP Shadow
carcinoGeneticist
The Lightning Master
The Lightning Master

Re: Great City Plot

PostPosted by Oddric » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:02 pm

carcinoGeneticist wrote:Help me destroy your failvillage before you make a failcity. :/
Also I still want Samehada.

:/

EDIT: Here, take the Samehada. I said it, it's canon now.

| Request Thread | Characters | Quotes |
"This adventure is made possible by generations of searchers strictly adhering to a simple set of rules; test ideas by experiment and observation, build on those ideas that past the test, reject the ones that fail. Follow the evidence wherever it leads, and question... everything. Accept these terms, and the cosmos is yours..."
-- Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Oddric
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Return to Plot Pages