Forever Broke [Yosh]

The ruins of the once mighty village. Beware what lurks inside.

Forever Broke [Yosh]

PostPosted by Takeshi » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:49 pm

She liked quiet. Almost as much as she liked alcohol. And this tavern had both.

The patrons were boring. Men wasting what little money they had to forget, travelers seeking refuge. And then were was Tsubasa. A woman of stature, she showed enough skin to take customers, both beautiful and threatening, the dressed that covered her form worked with a subtle allure. The tops of her breasts were exposed and the entirety of her legs were open for viewing, the red silken material a sheer offense at decency. Even if she was dressed like a whore, there was an anti-social aura that permeated the immediate area. Men were too scared to look. She sat in her lonesome, the exotic white-gold, body tattoos perking interest, but not so much as to risk potential death.

Maybe death was a little extreme.

She sat alone at the head of the counter, one arm folded over the counter while another was wrapped around a short glass. A bottle lay nearby. One quick tip brought the liquid down her throat. Ugh. Did she really like this shit? No. But it did its job. She grabbed at the remaining alcohol and brought it back to her lips before she buried a face in an arm, her stalk-white hair massing about her form in droves. [badword].

"...give me another." Her alto was muted from the counter.

"You still haven't paid for the last." The bartender countered, his mug of a countenance contorted in irritation.

"Just give me the [badword] bottle."

There was a dull clatter as the man set another container on the counter. "That's the last one."
Takeshi
SIGMA OMEGA ZAPPA KAI+

Re: Forever Broke [Yosh]

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:43 am

The door swings open as the man enters the bar, pausing for a moment. It wasn't exactly kept clean from the look of things. The chairs seemed to be on the verge of snapping under the weight of their occupants. You could hear the creak of the tables as drinkers shifted around. Other than that, the room was almost completely silent, eerily so. He had expected at least a few people taking but most of them seemed to be staring at the scarcely clad women at the head of the counter. It was really too bad that this was the only bar in town and he didn't feel like walking to another town for a drink. He finally begins to move, heading straight for the counter and taking a seat beside the lone women.

"Just give me a bottle of something cheap. Unopened."

He spoke quickly, watching the barkeep as he collected the bottle from the shelf and placed it in front of Kiyoshi. After checking to make sure that the bottle wasn't opened, he popped the cork, taking a swig. As he places the bottle down, he glances at the women beside him, giving her a slight nod before going back to his drink.
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

PostPosted by Takeshi » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:57 am

She felt him before she saw him. Chakra. Before he even entered the bar she was aware of his presence; a random, walking mass of power easing about a small town. Tsubasa almost groaned. The point, if there was much of a point, of fading into the background of Kiri was to disappear, to avoid blasted Ninja and whatever the hell it was they plotting. No monsters, no death, just quiet. Peace.

Her head remained on the counter. She caught the nod, somewhat, and gazed lazily at the new bottle as it arrived. Greedy. She already had one. Maybe he was just here to drink. At least he had the balls to approach her.

With a shift Tsubasa lifted her upper torso and glanced aside at the stranger. She took a long, uncomfortable look before her attention fell back to her own bottle, one of which she approached with a quick, well-practiced lift. She snorted.

"Regular rate is five hundred." Her alto was stoic, hushed. If this was a business transaction then at least she would be able to pay the tender tonight. "Non negotiable. And no weird shit."
Takeshi
SIGMA OMEGA ZAPPA KAI+

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:48 pm

He takes another swig of his bottle, a dull thump going through the bar as it places it back down. He takes a breath, turning his head to look at the women beside him. "Being a whore is low for someone of your power. Did you run out of money? Heh, I've had that happen before."

Kiyoshi pauses to take another swig. "I'm only paying for the beer, but I wouldn't mind chatting."
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

PostPosted by Takeshi » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:59 pm

She grunted. Of course he knew. Ugh. The last idiot that "wanted to chat" tried to kill her. Twice. Whatever. With a slow tilt, she refilled her glass and lifted her head just high enough to down the liquid. It burned. The cup hit the counter with a soft 'clink', followed closely by the woman's voice. She never bothered to look at the man.

"And killing is better?" Her chin hit the wood again, one arm crossed against a cheek while the other hung at her side. "Chat away, mister Ninja, I've got all the time in the world."
Takeshi
SIGMA OMEGA ZAPPA KAI+

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:04 am

"I kill because I have to. I doubt you do any different." The bottle once against meets his lips. He stops to shake the bottle, staring at how low the liquid inside was already.

"You know, these bottles always seem to go faster then you think they would. Disappoints me every time." Kiyoshi sets his bottle back on the counter, looking around to see if anything was going on in the bar.
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

PostPosted by Takeshi » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Tsubasa grunted. Again. She was not the most graceful creatures. Instead of speaking she pushed herself up off the counter and slid her glass back up to her lips. It was almost sickening how much she took in at once. For a moment she flicked her vision in the direction of Kiyoshi, taking her first real look at the man. That was not what she was expecting.

"I kill because it's fun." That was a lie. Sort of.

"That's why you put it in a glass." She raised her own and toasted the man. "...you do know I still charge even if we don't do anything frisky, right?"
Takeshi
SIGMA OMEGA ZAPPA KAI+

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:59 pm

"Hey! We aren't that different. I make my kills fun. As for that charge, how about I just give you some booze and we call it even? Now if you will excuse me, I have a bar fight to start."

He slides the remainder of his bottle over to her as he stands, giving her a wink at the same time. With that he walks over to one of the tougher looking drinkers and gives him a large smile. Nonchalantly beginning a rather one-sided conversation with the man. "Hey buddy, I'm sorry about this but it has to be done. Hope you understand." As soon as he finished talking, Kiyoshi grabs the man by the back of the head and slams it through the table he was sitting at, instantly catching the punch from the guy's friend, forcing him to his knees before knocking the second guy out too.

He stares at the two passed out men for a second before looking up at the rest of them. "What? Do I have to spell it out for you? It's a bar fight. Come at me." Kiyoshi spreads his arms, mocking the whole bar at the same time, laughing a little as everyone in the bar begins to move towards him.
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

PostPosted by Takeshi » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:35 pm

"[badword]." There went her quiet. Tsubasa almost screamed. Instead, she grabbed the bottle Yoshi had left her and raised it, downing the rest of the contents in a few, impressive gulps. Being thoroughly drunk helped. With all the racket, one woman removing herself from the counter was easily lost. She pushed and stood with a wobble. Ugh. Too much to drink. Unsteady, her mind clouded, the woman advanced toward the exit.

Clomp. Step. Tsubasa's ungraceful movements were drowned out by the roaring patrons. She paused. Two of the men turned about in her slow retreat, both of them grinning at the opportunity provided by the chaos. She was well known in these parts. For her price. They advanced and she stood, quiet, her head at a downward angle. There were mumbles. Commands. Promises and whatever else they would say to clear their collective conscience. One of them touched her shoulder.

There was a sickening snap from the corner. The patron flew into the wall of the bar, unconscious. His companion stared in horror. Tsubasa, still with her eyes downcast, lowered her hands to her side and snapped her attention to the remaining man.

"...you have to pay first."
Takeshi
SIGMA OMEGA ZAPPA KAI+

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:31 pm

A hand grabs the remaining man's shirt and pulls, throwing him across the bar and out the other side. He sighs. "People these days, no respect at all. Can you believe it? Harassing a drunk women?" The smarter and less drunk people had already fled the bar, and the ones who didn't were in a pile on the floor.

Kiyoshi gives Tsubasa wink, reaching across the bar and grabbing two bottles before walking over to her and offering one. "Shall we continue our conversation somewhere else? Unless you had enough of me of course, in that case you can consider this an I'm sorry gift."
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

Return to Kirigakure Ruins