Haunted:Remix (Sei)

At the heart of the great Snow Village sits Hyouden Castle, a great fortress chosen to be the Yukikage's fortress. Archeologists discovered its ruins almost by accident while the construction of the new ninja village was already underway. Reconstruction was approved by the Emperor for use by the Yukikage, and now the refurnished building stands as a testament to the marvels of old and new engineering combined in its architecture.Kage: Kuroudo Hyuuga - Kiyoshi

Haunted:Remix (Sei)

PostPosted by Ibaku » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:16 am

Dark.

Quiet.

Kind of boring actually when you thought about it. I mean it wasn’t the first time Hinoshi Ibaku had appeared out of nowhere in the middle of someone’s bedroom, hell it wasn’t even the first time he had pulled this trick in front of Seijitsu and yet there he was. A puff of smoke later, he had even brought along his own chair and with a resounding plop he flung his legs up onto the bed without a care, leaving his snow-caked feet free to saturate the covers.

Oi, Ice Queen. Wake the [badword] up, The Ghost ordered, leaning back in his chair and producing a wooden board with two small glasses and a container labeled sake on the side. Previous bad political decisions aside, we need to talk.
Ibaku
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Re: Haunted:Remix (Sei)

PostPosted by Seijitsu Kodani » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:29 am

Seijitsu groaned in protest as she was awaked by a sudden disturbance in her sleep. Rubbing her eyes, she turned on a lamp that dimly lit the large, palatial bedroom. Her hair was sprawled around her face and she wore a tired expression. Her naturally dark red lips and pale skin etched with the markings of sleep.

Squinting her eyes in the sudden light, they immediately widened at the sight of ibaku.

Lifting herself up in bed, resting her back against the headboard, she pulled her hair over her shoulder to spruce her appearance feebly and groaned.

"I... I see." Seijitsu said in a low mumble. "What is it?" She rubbed her eyes with the long sleeves of her pajamas."
[align=center]Image
Nyan
Seijitsu Kodani
Snow White Queen

PostPosted by Ibaku » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:41 am

Ibaku frowned at first, obviously not getting the reaction he wanted. Still he would not be deterred. He poured himself a generous drink and knocked it back before even bothering to speak again. So did you con these poor people and just buy them off for this gig? The Ghost laughed at his own joke, taking a moment too look around the room and admire the furnishings that Seijitsu always managed to keep herself surrounded by.

In all seriousness though. Put my mind at ease here and please and tell me you had nothing to do with that shit on the boat. The body jumped was in your daughter so either you knew all along or got played like a bluffers hand. The Hinoshi frowned and began to pour himself another drink.
Ibaku
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Seijitsu Kodani » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:56 am

Looking at Ibaku, Seijitsu began to awaken mentally. Her eyes widening a slight bit more into alertness. "I was elected to this position. I have not the funds or means to bribe my government into making me it's leader, contrary to popular belief." Biting her lip, she folded her hands into her lap as the Hinoshi spoke.

He mentioned the boat. . . That fateful night, and Osae's death. If anyone would have known something about Osae and her true nature, it would have been Ibaku.

"Osae..." Sighing deeply, The Queen of Yuki looked down to her tiny fingertips, "...was not really born by normal means." She frowned, the light illuminating her features. A part of her thirty years of age began to show from under the elegant mask that Magdalene had given her. Sweeping her messy bangs out of her face, she continued. "I kept her a secret because I didn't know myself what she was. I knew she wasn't human, but I know that I didn't have any connection to what happened on that ship that night."

Lifting her eyes up to the ghost, she kept them locked on with an almost eerie focus, the deep blue locking onto Ibaku with determined innocence. "I assure you."
[align=center]Image
Nyan
Seijitsu Kodani
Snow White Queen

PostPosted by Ibaku » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:09 am

Ibaku’s ears first perked up at the mention of the Kodani’s lack of money. Interesting, he whispered to himself, knocking back the drink he had just poured. I guess that means I have more money then you now and I need to update my books… His eyes wandered off into space taking in Seijitsu’s words in what seemed a rather haphazard way compared to his usual manner. Nothing really seemed to have a point anymore.

His brow furrowed again and he poured himself another drink. You should try acting normal sometime Princess. Hell even I managed to make a kid the old fashion way. Sighing he took another drink and offered up the small tray that was now perched atop his lap. Want one? Soothes the soul.
Ibaku
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Seijitsu Kodani » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:24 am

Looking to the tray. Seijitsu raised an eyebrow subtly. "I rarely drink nowadays. I guess that's a rise to the fact that previously I never tasted liquor much, if at all." Lifting up her hands she took the tray, placed the drink in her hands. It had a subtle scent to it, the liquor. It always made her feel uneasy. Not knowing what liquor did to one's personality. She looked to her bed drawer, withdrew a neatly folded towel and wiped the bottom of the glass. Reaching out, she stretched to return the tray to Ibaku.

Now sitting in a cross-legged position, she sighed. "I...think I might be with child. Ironically, it all started with Vodka." She chuckled.

She sighed. "So, what's the reason for haunting me this time? I've been keeping out of back alleys as much as I can. Last thing I remember was sneaking a cookie when I was on my diet, if that's what you're mad about."
[align=center]Image
Nyan
Seijitsu Kodani
Snow White Queen

PostPosted by Ibaku » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:44 am

Oh I can’t even get drunk anymore, the Hinoshi almost chuckled as he threw another drink into the back of his throat. It’s all about the taste and the bigger fireballs now. He yawned.

Ibaku sat up for a moment, eyes drifting down Seijitsu’s body for a moment before he closed them and leaned back in his chair. You indeed are. He yawned again. My apologies in advance though because if that belongs to who I think it does I can’t promise I won’t have to kill him. The words were rather nonchalant all things considered but Ibaku seemed as relaxed and straight-edged as ever.

I just wanted to see if I should hang around to scare you straight or move along and bother someone else for a while. Ibaku raised his right arm and pulled back the sleeve to reveal a large metal gauntlet inlaid with twelve purple gems, six on his forearm and six stretched across the bicep, only two were glowing and it was the closest one to the shoulder the Ghost tapped on, tilting his head forward and smiling. Don’t think for a moment either of us have forgotten about Taki. I feel compelled at times to check on fireworks I didn’t set after all.
Ibaku
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Seijitsu Kodani » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:25 am

The glowing jewels caused nervous curiosity to light up within her eyes. What were those things for?

Placing a hand over her stomach, she knew who the father was. "I don't know why you would want to kill him, but I can't say I don't love him still." Seijitsu looked to her side table. A glass of water was still sweaty from when it was freshly poured. Then again, Seijitsu never slept early anymore. Late hours of work, sadly.

Sidding from the glass, she cupped it calmly as she looked into the pristine crystal of the container. Lightly shaking the glass from side to side, a few tiny islands of melted ice slid across the surface of the water silently.

"I'm afraid of so many things going wrong with this country... " Seijitsu sighed, knowing Ibaku was not the consoling type of persona.

"Not because of anything I have done for you, but for the good of others, I ask to make a deal with you, Ghost."
[align=center]Image
Nyan
Seijitsu Kodani
Snow White Queen

PostPosted by Ibaku » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:57 pm

Ibaku pulled down his sleeve and hid his hand away, again leaning back in his chair. You know that making deals with me is something of a crime these days, right? The man sighed and held out his hand, producing a little red book. Ignoring your intentions entirely, though, you have done a lot for me in the past so I guess I can give you a freebie.

He began pouring himself another drink, flipping the pages of his book leisurely as if whatever this was a common everyday occurrence. So what is it Princess?
Ibaku
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Seijitsu Kodani » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:45 pm

"I wish for you to kill me if the time comes and hide my body." A solemn expression came across Seijitsu's face. Looking out to the darkness of the window, the moon had become hidden behind the sun. producing a colorless sky. "I am afraid of many things, Ibaku, but something in my heart senses that things are not all as well as one might believe."

Looking to the book in Ibaku's hand, she sighed. "I have something that must be given sucessfully to another when the time comes. If I am to be killed before I am able to do so by the wrong person, it could have the risk of jeopardizing many people."
[align=center]Image
Nyan
Seijitsu Kodani
Snow White Queen

Return to ::- Hyouden Castle -::