The Land Before Time | [Raika]

The open land between civilization. Deserts, forests, volcanoes, canyons, rivers, rails. Have a good journey.

Re: The Land Before Time | [Raika]

PostPosted by Oddric » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:00 pm

Returning the hug, Dokutoru felt a weight lifted off his shoulders. Despite his rather prideful motivations, Omoi still accepted him as friend-- as a companion. She was the sort of positive person he needed in his life.

"Good bye, Omoi. You keep safe as well! I'll see you soon." But, given the possible circumstances of his next visit, hopefully not too soon. "Thank you."

The door shutting behind her, Kurokku glanced out the windows and quickly realized where he had parked the TASAM. "Oh my Lord!" he shouted, pulling a lever which caused the windows to vanish. "Of all the places to land. What are you trying to do, make me look like some sort of pervert?" He said with a smirk, looking up toward the glowing central cylinder.

Kurokku circled the console system, flipping switches and drawing fuuinjutsu on blank screens. "How long has it been since I've seen Green last? A month present-wise, I believe." Give or take a couple days. ...If not more. He easily lost track of time. Kurokku was a unique time lord. "I hope she's ready." With that, he pulled pressed his finger against the last button.

He had big plans for them. Destiny was calling.

[End]

| Request Thread | Characters | Quotes |
"This adventure is made possible by generations of searchers strictly adhering to a simple set of rules; test ideas by experiment and observation, build on those ideas that past the test, reject the ones that fail. Follow the evidence wherever it leads, and question... everything. Accept these terms, and the cosmos is yours..."
-- Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Oddric
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Previous

Return to Rails, Roadways, and Waterways