Hanya wrote:History//Legend of the Clan:
The Jenzhi clan was founded in the lightning country some point after the third great ninja war. Its founder, Oren Jenzhi, was a brilliant scientist from Kumogakure who was tasked with finding natural sources and uses of organic poisons. He took his research very seriously and immersed himself into nature, feeding off the native animals and plants in order to survive. He was also chakra attuned, having lived in Kumogakure since birth.
Going further into his research, he found that the birds, along with the frogs, beetles, berries, plants, and almost everything he had been consuming were poisonous to normal people. Something in his Dna made him immune to those natural poisons and instead they simply intergrated themself into him, giving his body a unique combination of chemicals that were acidic. Oren had found that his blood, spit, sweat and most of his other body fluids had become corrosive to things around them, not including himself. He was able to isolate some of his blood, and test it, and had found that whatever had happened had caused not only his body fluids, but his chakra itself to become acidic, neutralizing itself against basic substances.
Further research and experimentation he discovered that by manipulating his chakra he could alter the chemical composition of the liquids his body was producing to either strengthen or weaken the acid, change its consistency, localize it, and even change it from liquids to solid and gasses. After enough time, he was able to control his ability to the point that he could become intimate, and so he married and had a child. His child possessed the same immunities he had to certain poisons, and already had the acidic chakra and body fluids, though on a lower level. Replicating his diet, he found that that strengthened the acidity, and produced results identical to his.
Kekkei Genkai//Bloodline of the Clan:
Through his personal trials and chakra manipulation, Oren Jenzhi was gifted with the ability of Acid production The ability affected not just his chakra, but his entire body, causing the fluids in his body to become highly acidic. This includes blood, saliva, tears, and even sweat. While many suspect that members of the clan have poisonous skin, that is not the case, instead even their sweat is acidic though their body is immune to their own acidity, that causes a layer of acidic sweat to be able to sit on their skin, and burn those who come into contact with it.
While originally the founder of the clan was a chakra attuned researcher, many later members of the clan became shinobi, and thus developed a set of techniques under the class of acid manipulation. Like nature manipulation, these members can convert their chakra itself into acid, creating larger amounts of acid than the body can contain, and can also alter its chemical properties to a variety of states, creating a diverse set of techniques that are taught within and only within the clan.
- Clan Training :: As children, members of the Jenzhi clan have naturally acidic body fluids, though their strength is only comparable to that of citric acids, such as lemon juice. A special diet of poisonous animals and plants is given to the members of the clan, which increases the acid content of their body fluids and chakra to a level able to be manipulated as weapons. Normally reserved for shinobi members of the clan, this diet, coupled with their clan training which consists of learning about various chemicals and manipulating their chakra to change the chemicals, breeds this special brand of warriors.
- Population :: Class E : 20-50 people. While the clan consists of many families, each member of the clan can be traced back to the clan founder, Oren Jenzhi. Most members have dark hair and green or purple eyes, though skin tone varies between families due to marriage and genetics. The traditional clan clothes consist of an acid resistant material which prevents them from corroding their clothing, though with further training this becomes unnecessary in all but he most unusual situations. Still, the particular style of clothing is used for many formal events, just out of clan culture.
- Nature//Values :: While members of this clan have a potentially destructive bloodline ability, they value the preservation of nature and life above all. Many non shinobi members of the clan become scientists and researchers, using their knowledge of chemicals and natural poisons to create medicines and are helpful members of the community.
Hanya wrote:History//Legend of the Clan:
The Jenzhi clan was founded in the Lightning Country some point after the Third Great Ninja War. Its founder, Oren Jenzhi, was a man from Kumogakure who was both a shinobi and brilliant scientist. Even as a child he had always been fascinated by science, from the chemicals that made up the human body to those that made up poisons and medicines. As a teen he learned medical ninjutsu and applied medical science, and began delving into experimentation on small animals. While employed as a medic he took a journey into the forests around Kumo to do research.
During his research he spent a long time studying the ecosystem and in particular the poisonous animals, and their predators. He found that the birds retained the poison that they ingested from the various plants and animals that their diet consisted of. Many of those animals also consumed poisonous plants and animals as a part of their diet, and lived generally unharmed. He traced the poison all the way down to a single plant, and then eventually isolated the chemical in it which seemed to poison, along with the enzyme in the animals that seemed to break down the poison. On returning to his village, a poison was crafted from this knowledge which was deadly to everyone, except those who had been given a steady diet of food laced with the isolated enzyme. this creation gave him fame in his village, and he spent much of his later life trying to improve on it.
While trying to improve this, he began to experiment on more living things, culminating with human experimentation. Of course this was forbidden and kept a very tight secret, but with the villages consent he was given a steady supply of prisoners and captives to experiment on, even going as far as to experiment on himself. Using various Fuuinjutsu and medical techniques, he was able to create a similar effect to the poison in his patients, having it only affect those without a certain enzyme, though it had a few significant differences. His process created cells that secreted what he thought was a poison, but they affected others in ways uncharacteristic of any poison he had seen or heard of before, eating away at the flesh of others and actually dissolving organic and inorganic material as well. Being the scientist he was, he investigated further, eventually finding that he had not created poison secreting glands, but instead had replicated and strengthened the glands lining the wall of the stomach. He had created the ability to produce and secrete Acid. Seeing the potential in that, he continued tweaking the seals until he got a result that both he and the village could agree on.
Being tasked with using this knowledge for the good of the village, he found that the only way he could ensure the loyalty of the people he would experiment on was to have them love the village. To do that they would have to grow up in the village, to embrace its ways, to actually be a part of it. For that to happen, it was decided that he would be given children to use. With little hesitation, he did this, and over the course of a generation, he found that the effects of his experimentation carried on through the genes of his "patients". In a way, he had created a clan, and the village granted him that honor, becoming the founder of a new clan.
Further research and examination on both himself and these members born with the ability showed that the ability was truly genetic, affecting more than just their skin and fluids. It affected everything, right down to their chakra networks. By manipulating their chakra, these clan members could actually change the chemical composition of the liquids in their bodies, excreting stronger or weaker acids as they saw fit, or increasing the amount tremendously.
Kekkei Genkai//Bloodline of the Clan:
This clan has the ability to manipulate the chemical makeup of the fluids in their body. This ability is called Nejibana Hisagumaru (Twisted Flower Gourd) after their bodies becoming an inconspicuous container for a potentially deadly skill. The ability consists of being able to change the chemical composition of their body fluids by activating cells found all over their body that produce both an acid (HCL) and a basic neutralizer (NaHCO3). To prevent damage to themselves, their body produce a mucous-like substance made of this basic neutralizer that protects them from the effects of acid. The process produces salt (NaCl) and a weaker acid(H2CO3) which readily breaks down into water and carbon dioxide. Like nature manipulation, these members can also convert their chakra itself into acid or base, creating larger amounts of acid than the body can contain, and neutralizing it in the case of emergencies. As clan members grow, the strength of acid that they can achieve increases, as does the normal level of acidity of their bodies, causing them to have to constantly check their body functions.
Members of the clan must take the ninjutsu specialty at genin (to be able to manipulate their body acid), and may learn elements, but are restricted to learning them after chuunin.
- Clan Training :: Even as babies, members of the Jenzhi clan have naturally acidic body fluids, though their strength is only comparable to that of citric acids, such as lemon juice. As they mature their bodies produce stronger and stronger acid, though the exact strength varies from individual to individual. All members of the clan are taught to monitor and control their acid levels, and shinobi are taught how to strengthen them as well as convert their chakra into more acid.
- Population :: Class E : 20-50 people. While the clan actually consists of a few families, as far as village records go, each member of the clan can be traced back to the clan founder, Oren Jenzhi. Most members have dark hair and purple eyes, though those that are actually related to the founder will have green eyes and may have red hair. The traditional clan clothes consist of either loose fitting garments to minimize contact with skin, or tight fitting garments treated with a solution that neutralizes their bodies acid. Traditional colors are red and green, after the founders own hair and eyes.
- Nature//Values :: While members of this clan have a potentially destructive bloodline ability, they value the preservation of nature and life above all. Many non shinobi members of the clan become scientists and researchers, using their knowledge of chemicals and natural poisons to create medicines and are helpful members of the community. Many shinobi take up the medical field, using the control required to maintain safe levels of acid to learn medical chakra techniques.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests