Nothing But Snow. [Open]

Outside the walls of the major cities, the Snow Empire boasts a variety of climates and landscapes. From the frozen glacial desert of the north, to the deciduous rain forest in the south, the four provinces are fun to discover for those who can keep their wits about them. Wild beasts of primitive and dangerous proportions loom in the corners of even its most barren wastelands, and the criminal elements are almost free to roam anyplace that is secluded from civilization.

Nothing But Snow. [Open]

PostPosted by kimahri_ronso » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:58 pm

Heishin wandered into the snowy lands surrounding Yukigakure hoping to find something interesting. Since he had arrived there the only thing he had seen out of the usual was snow and ice that covered everything that was daring enough to expose itself to the elements. "Don't let this place remain boring like this...", he thought to himself while he walked further and further away from the village gate. There was no specific destination. He just wanted to get away from the village so he could think in peace. The village was peaceful compared to other villages, but he knew there was a place even more solitary that he could go. Far into the snow until nothing but white was visible to him and only the sound of snow flakes could be heard. It took about fifteen minutes for him to reach such a place.

"Finally... alone with my thoughts." Heishin sat down in the snow and looked up to the sky. It wasn't snowing, so his foot prints could be followed. Two hands reached into the small backpack he was carrying.

Heishin placed several scrolls, a notebook, and a pencil in front of him and then closed the backpack. He didn't want to bother with the scrolls right now, though he kept them out just in case he needed them. Instead, he opened his notebook and began to look at the weapon designs and even the entries he placed there himself. After a few minutes of browsing he stopped on a blank page and began to think about what to write.

The pencil was moved to the page and Heishin began to write.

"Since I have left my town many things have happened... I have discovered that my mother allowed me to leave because she is ill. I don't know how long I am supposed to be gone though... My sister was taking care of me and knew what was truly going on, but she has been kidnapped and neither I, nor my new sensei know where she is. It's actually the reason we are here, at least that's what I have been lead to believe.

Mother... what could possibly be wrong with you?"

Heishin closed the notebook and placed it back in his bag. He couldn't write long in this kind of weather. This was just to get some things off of his chest and help him focus on his prayer more. Also he needed to continue his notebook because he didn't want to break the story. Since he had been given the notebook he had been writing in it. It was his main source of memory, and if he forgot something he could always go back to check the notebook.

"I know that wasn't much, but if I read it... I should be able to remember the rest. I'll write more later, when I can be warm and still have solitude."Heishin decided to continue what he had started the last time in the snow. A scroll was opened, and a hands seal was forged. "Kai! Five kunai were summoned from the scroll, and Heishin quickly arranged them into a circle around the place where he was sitting. The other scrolls were then placed into his backpack and Heishin sat with his legs crossed.

He placed two hands together and began to pray and focus only on his God. He wasn't praying this time. He was just meditating.

1 2 3 4 5 Image 5 4 3 2 1

Spoiler:
¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨

¨°º¤ø„¸DUBSTEP„ø¤º°¨

„ø¤º°¨FOREVER`°º¤ø,,

Spoiler:
"[Nihil Timendum Est - The 50th Law]"
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
kimahri_ronso

Re: Nothing But Snow. [Open]

PostPosted by Kindra » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Morning

Junan rolled out of the bed and walked downstairs as he pulled on a shirt, he looked inside henshins room, but it was empty, it was strange for his student to be up before Junan, specially since Junan did not need that much sleep due to his... modifications.

Looking into the workshop where they prepared their new puppets, but still there was no student, walking to the gardens inside their private green house. But still no Henshin anywhere.

Junan went inside again and grabbed his formal robe and placed it over his wings and back, his neighbours was getting use to living next to two puppet users, the small explosions and the strange things happening inside the house had been reported to the police in the start.
Thinking back, the first week here had been, interesting.

Walking out the door Junan jumped to the roof of the neighbour house landing on the edge, only leaving the slightest impression on the snow before he jumped further away to the next roof.

Where would that boy go alone?

landing next to the gate Junan nodded to the guards as he walked by into the mountains. It did not take him long time to find some tracks there was about the same size as Henshin.
Following them in 10 minutes he was wondering if this was even the right way, and why would he walk that far away from the house and village, had he left? Why would he leave?

Relief

he could see a boy about 100 feet away, it was Henshin, he was… praying?
Junan shook his head, that religion was going to be the end of him, he had to get it out of him. Not the fact that it would sit down without any defences up, he needed to be taught a lesson.

Junan took out a senbon, and tossed it without warning at the his student he was aiming for the arm right over the elbow.

Would he be hit? Or had he learned something?

RIP Okinami - RIP Shadow

Kindra
The blue sands puppeteer

PostPosted by kimahri_ronso » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:19 pm

A feeling... Just a small voice that he couldn't really hear echoed through his body. At first he was tempted to resist, but he was faithful and did just as the voice instructed. Two hands slammed down on the open infinity scroll before him. "Convenit!" His chakra pulsed throughout the scroll and the weapons around him returned to his scroll. The technique had taken a little more chakra than usual, but he wasn't suspicious. Then he opened his eyes and saw that all of his shuriken were gone. He had preformed the jutsu perfectly. Maybe it was time he showed it to his sensei. He would be happy, but not as happy as his sister would have been. This was her technique after all, and Heishin had mastered it all on his own.

Standing up, Heishin stretched his back. It cracked and gave him a feeling of relief. While bending back he noticed a figure in the distance and quickly spun around to face it. He couldn't quite see who or what it was, so he decided he should arm himself. He squatted down in the snow, carefully eyeing the figure. His left hand grabbed the open scroll and moved it in front of him.

Heishin waited a minute for the figure to move into focus. Then he listened for any sounds. "Just the snow..."

Spoiler:
Name: Generic Sealing Technique :: Recall
Range: Short [5m]
Jutsu Type: Fuuinjutsu
Elemental Affinity:
Clan: [-]
Description: This is a special technique that Heishin learned to utilize by replicating his sisters actions. After releasing a weapon from his infinity scroll Heishin can preform this technique. By channeling chakra through an open infinity scroll Heishin can recall all weapons back into the infinity scroll in their current state. The recall will only work on weapons within five meters of the scroll. This technique is mainly utilized to prevent a waste of ninja tools, or to reclaim a stolen weapon. This technique only works on weapons that Heishin has released from his infinity scroll with his charka. All other weapons are unaffected.

Spoiler:

¨°º¤ø„¸DUBSTEP„ø¤º°¨

„ø¤º°¨FOREVER`°º¤ø,,

Spoiler:
kimahri_ronso

PostPosted by Kindra » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:58 pm

It disappeared?

That was something new, he had not seen his student be able to make Shurikens disappear into thin air, that was some skill. He walked closer to the boy and saw the scroll in front of him, had it all just been luck in the timing?

No Luck did not exist, there where skills and power, not luck, no way luck could chance the fate of things, had something else intervened and saved the boy for the pain of the needle?

Did that mean there truly was a god? Or gods?

Or had he timed it to confuse Junan?

How could he be sure of anything anymore, not after last week. He had been sure he was over it, but he had fallen to the sin again. What was he suppose to do?

At least not show this to his student as he walked closer he smiled and said.

”Some timing you got there, a second later or earlier your shoulder would have been a pin cushion, its great to see your training is paying of and you keep a constant guard up”

Junan spoke the truth, he was proud of his student, not only because he learned and listen but because he was still alive, it was some task, and he was the first one to survive this long, at least when you counted in training hours and not in days, they had not been together for that long, but they had trained a lot, many hours a day on there walks though the world. And finally they had found a place they could call home, a place where old beliefs still where respected, and where they could train and develop there puppets in peace.

RIP Okinami - RIP Shadow

Kindra
The blue sands puppeteer

PostPosted by kimahri_ronso » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Heishin relaxed his guard a bit when he noticed Junan walking towards him. His sensei looked slightly troubled, had he done something wrong? A hand rolled up the scroll and prepared to put it away. The snow crunched slightly as Heishin moved. "Did he see my jutsu? How could he have?" Then Heishin listened to his Sensei speak.

”Some timing you got there, a second later or earlier your shoulder would have been a pin cushion, its great to see your training is paying of and you keep a constant guard up”

"What do you...?" Heishin decided it wasn't very important. If he needed to know his sensei would tell him of the specifics. The look of confusion appeared and then disappeared on his face in less than a second. Heishin remembered that he needed to inform his sensei about his fight earlier. It wasn't something he really wanted to tell him about, seeing as he had jumped the gun again like his sister warned him about. However, he had written the entire battle out on paper to prevent himself from having to explain it aloud.

"Sensei, I have to give you something... Earlier... while you were out I went to the dojo and got into a fight. I-I've written it all out here in as much detail as I could." Then Heishin trembled a little. A shaky hand pulled out a second scroll and handed it to Junan. Heishin kept his gaze lowered as not to meet his sensei's eyes while he was reading, or afterwards for that fact. Then he began to speak again before his sensei could say anything.

"S-sensei... I'm sorry I didn't do well. It's just like my sister said. I shouldn't have weapons because I hurt people. I got too caught up in the fight and took things too seriously..." His facial expressions changed from distress, to fear, to sadness within his one sentence. Then he closed his eyes and said aloud. "God ...forgive me... I have sinned."

Spoiler:

¨°º¤ø„¸DUBSTEP„ø¤º°¨

„ø¤º°¨FOREVER`°º¤ø,,

Spoiler:
kimahri_ronso

PostPosted by Kindra » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:34 am

"Sensei, I have to give you something... Earlier... while you were out I went to the dojo and got into a fight. I-I've written it all out here in as much detail as I could."

Taken the letter Junan was about to smile, but he could see this meant something to Henshin so he put on a serious face, the face he would normally carry for a student, in fact when he thought about he had chanced a lot since he had begun training Henshin, normally he would start out with testing the student to the brink of death, but he had not done that. He would not smile, not share, or even give good advice he would just expect his student to find their knowledge on their own, as he did.

But he smiled he helped and he for once in his life since the twins he… cared… it was something he was not use to at all. But it was a good thing he guessed he might be able to shake the bad dream about last night.

As he started to read the letter he saw traits of his own youth, training accidents. He had used real weapons in a training, where the other boy had expected something else. Idiot, how could a ninja think to train with dull weapon, the idea of training was to strengthen you self, realizing this was about surviving,

"S-sensei... I'm sorry I didn't do well. It's just like my sister said. I shouldn't have weapons because I hurt people. I got too caught up in the fight and took things too seriously

"God ...forgive me... I have sinned."

Junan raised his hand and to stop Henshin from speaking he looked down at him and removed the scarf from the mouth so Junan could see all of his face, this was something there only happened when they where at home alone, or he was dead serious, and Henshin knew this.

”Henshin, you are still young and have much to learn, so I will explain this to you, and believe me I know that feeling you are feeling right now, well not the god part, but the rest. You remind me of me when I was a few years younger.”

Junan smiled and kneeled down next to Henshin and continued

”Listen Henshin, the life of a shinobi is a harsh one, that is the truth and it always will be, the day its not hard, we are not needed anymore. Training with dull weapons is like skipping survival training or thinking everything is going to be alright if you just ignore it, because in this world, problems wont just go away, not without a fight, and we are the people there take the fight to the problems. And for that we need to be prepared, you accepted a sparing match and in my eyes you won, and with a perfect score, you did what I had taught you, always be prepared, and always be armed, you used real weapons, because there is no reason not to, training with dull weapons don’t teach you anything, if you truly want to be able to dodge real attacks you need to know why, and the only way you are going to learn is to feel.
Feel the pain, knowing if you don’t dodge it could be over. Guys like him you fought wont survive for a long time in this world. And I want you to die of old age, not because you where not prepared.

As for your sister. She might had been right back in the days, because weapons are dangerous, but what I have seen you become she have no knowledge about, she don’t know the true potential inside you. I do. And I am sure if she was here right now she would be as proud of you as I am.
You are my student, you did nothing wrong.”

Junan put his hand on Henshins shoulder and smiled, and it was at this moment he got an idea.

”if you like, I can teach you a technique you can use if you want to escape, of surprise anyone.”

RIP Okinami - RIP Shadow

Kindra
The blue sands puppeteer

Return to ::- Yuki no Kuni - The Great Provinces -::