Great Tsu Plot Experiment

Links to different translators, or other aids for the site will be posted here. Users can come in this board to create his or her own tutorial for the rest of the site to look at and critique!

Re: Great Tsu Plot Experiment

PostPosted by Yamamoto » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:05 am

Any specific village this character going to be starting at?
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴
Yamamoto
Yamsalot

PostPosted by Fang » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Will you be making the pairings, or should we try to make arrangements?
Fang

PostPosted by Tsuneo » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:49 pm

I'll take Yams and Arzur.

You guys can work out the teams by yourself, so long as they're in three, or I'll just do it. I'll get started on this probably tomorrow.
Tsuneo
Old Man

PostPosted by Red » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:43 pm

If we're just picking teams I'm cool with anybody so feel free to ask.

But, uuuuhhh..... Spike and Oddy? You fellas want to team up?
ill show you a role model
Red
Pretty Please

PostPosted by Tsuneo » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:48 pm

Red wrote:If we're just picking teams I'm cool with anybody so feel free to ask.

I didn't pick you, mate.

Apparently a good thing since your reading comprehension isn't that good...>___>
Tsuneo
Old Man

PostPosted by Red » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Tsuneo wrote:
Red wrote:If we're just picking teams I'm cool with anybody so feel free to ask.

I didn't pick you, mate.

Apparently a good thing since your reading comprehension isn't that good...>___>

My bad then
ill show you a role model
Red
Pretty Please

PostPosted by Tsuneo » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:23 pm

Right now I'm gonna run:

Ero, Knyves, Arzur

Fang, Yams, Spike

Any objections to that before I continue? You have a day to reply~
Tsuneo
Old Man

PostPosted by carcinoGeneticist » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:50 pm

Seems fine to me. I've done stuff with Knyves before.
Push your care, push your burdens aside, erase everything inside and leave just one thing on your mind.
You only live once, so just go f.ucking nuts.
RIP Okinami - RIP Shadow
carcinoGeneticist
The Lightning Master
The Lightning Master

PostPosted by Knyves » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:50 pm

Shiny!

At Arzy, now, is that a good thing or a bad thing?! O_O
Knyves
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by kimahri_ronso » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Oh darnit! I missed everything... T.T

*face palms self and throws a grenade at teachers* >.<

1 2 3 4 5 Image 5 4 3 2 1

Spoiler:
¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨

¨°º¤ø„¸DUBSTEP„ø¤º°¨

„ø¤º°¨FOREVER`°º¤ø,,

Spoiler:
"[Nihil Timendum Est - The 50th Law]"
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
kimahri_ronso

PostPosted by Ero-Kami » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:51 pm

A-ok
Ero-Kami
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

PostPosted by Fang » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:37 pm

I have no problem with it, I just hope Spike and Yams are ok with my ...er... Humble level of writing ability.
Fang

PostPosted by Yamamoto » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:01 pm

What is this "humble" level of writing ability? Examples!? I need to be mentally prepared for this!
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴
Yamamoto
Yamsalot

PostPosted by Tsuneo » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:55 pm

Okkkkay, here ya go!

Spoiler:
Yams, Fang, Spike

Characters A, B, and C. Gender assignment does not matter, can be the same or different.

Arc Premise: A, B, and C are vastly different from one another and fight constantly. They go on an unlikely adventure and become good friends through their trials.

Thread 1: A, B, and C meet their new NPC sensei. The sensei gives them a simple task, but they are unable to complete it due to their personality differences. Sensei quits the team.

Thread 2: In order to prove themselves, the team takes a simple mission, hoping to impress the village. The mission goes awry and the team ends up captured by an outside force.

Thread 3: A, B, and C band together, combining their unique abilities to escape from their captors, fleeing into the wildnerness/ocean/desert/whatever. The team realizes they are far from home and need to make their way back, arguing the entire time. OPTIONAL: the captors are somehow related to one team member's past.

Thread 4: Team has made some progress returning, but stumble across a plot that threatens their home/village/friends/whatever. The team decides to take matters into their own hands and foil the plot. Some of the differences between the team members began to smooth as they learn to trust each other.

Thread 5: High off their victory from Thread 4, the team happily makes their way back home. However, a personal issue from one character's past threatens to tear the team apart again. The issue is resolved or partially resolved.

Thread 6: Nearly home, the captors try one last time to take the team. Now stronger, smarter, and more unified, they defeat their captors easily, return home, and are rewarded for their actions.

Ero, Knyves, Arzur

Characters A, B, and C.

Characters A and C should be of the same gender. Character B should be different.

Arc Premise: A has a beloved who is suffering from a disease and recruits B and C to help A quest for the antidote. B is in love with A and wishes to win A from the beloved. C is forced by outside circumstance to help and does not care about the situation.

Thread 1: A discovers A's beloved is very sick and requires a very rare cure. A goes to B, an old friend, to get help, and secures the help of C, who is forced to go because of outisde circumstances. The team sets off to find the rare cure.

Thread 2: The team arrives at the location, but the keeper of the cure is not willing to give it to them for free. The keeper of the cure sends the team on an errand, which seems harmless and beneficial but ends up being a trick by the keeper. The team gets themselves cornered.

Thread 3: The team escapes the trick of the keeper and manages to accomplish the task anyway. Returning to the keeper, the team finds out that the keeper needs certain items for the cure to be created. The team heads off to find the first of the items.

Thread 4: While searching for the last item, the team must break the law/harm another in order to obtain it. A debate breaks out between A, B, and C, each taking a different position. A ultimately decides to attempt to gain the item without B and C. B and C move in to help anyway, fleeing the law.

Thread 5: The keeper is given the items and creates the cure, the team must head back. However, the law from Thread 4 catches up to them, and a new battle ensues. C's lack of investment in the situation results in C betraying A and B, avoiding capture for C. A and B manage to escape.

Thread 6: A and B return and deliver the cure to A's beloved. However, one of the ingredients given to the keeper from B was intentionally wrong. The cure kills A's beloved instead. A is distraught and B seeks to win A's heart during the pain. C figures out what has happened and returns with the intention to tell A what B has done. However, the law has caught up to the team and realizing that they will need each other to survive, C decides to keep the secret. A, B, and C flee their village, becoming outlaws.

Your objective is to add the specifics. Make the general outline fit. If you need to change your characters around, do that.

It'll work, if you commit to it. If you come back with a pile of excuses, it won't.

But if you have a question or want a little bit of advice (little bit! I'm not gonna do the whole thing for you) post it here or PM me.

Also keep me posted one when stuff gets started.

Six threads. Try to finish it out before the year.
Tsuneo
Old Man

PostPosted by carcinoGeneticist » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:22 pm

Push your care, push your burdens aside, erase everything inside and leave just one thing on your mind.
You only live once, so just go f.ucking nuts.
RIP Okinami - RIP Shadow
carcinoGeneticist
The Lightning Master
The Lightning Master

PreviousNext

Return to The Classroom