Tsu Plot Experiment: Group Two

Visit this section of the board to design your very own plot page- all people have to do is sign up on them, and you can get some great epic story lines going.

Tsu Plot Experiment: Group Two

PostPosted by carcinoGeneticist » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:21 pm

[Ero, Knyves, myself]

Easier to keep plotstuff there than crowd up the official thread or try and work some weird three way PM stuff.

The character I intend to use is Solus the Light. What I've got in mind for the character is open to be changed, but he currently sounds like a C.

Tsuneo wrote:Okkkkay, here ya go!

Spoiler:
Ero, Knyves, Arzur

Characters A, B, and C.

Characters A and C should be of the same gender. Character B should be different.

Arc Premise: A has a beloved who is suffering from a disease and recruits B and C to help A quest for the antidote. B is in love with A and wishes to win A from the beloved. C is forced by outside circumstance to help and does not care about the situation.

Thread 1: A discovers A's beloved is very sick and requires a very rare cure. A goes to B, an old friend, to get help, and secures the help of C, who is forced to go because of outisde circumstances. The team sets off to find the rare cure.

Thread 2: The team arrives at the location, but the keeper of the cure is not willing to give it to them for free. The keeper of the cure sends the team on an errand, which seems harmless and beneficial but ends up being a trick by the keeper. The team gets themselves cornered.

Thread 3: The team escapes the trick of the keeper and manages to accomplish the task anyway. Returning to the keeper, the team finds out that the keeper needs certain items for the cure to be created. The team heads off to find the first of the items.

Thread 4: While searching for the last item, the team must break the law/harm another in order to obtain it. A debate breaks out between A, B, and C, each taking a different position. A ultimately decides to attempt to gain the item without B and C. B and C move in to help anyway, fleeing the law.

Thread 5: The keeper is given the items and creates the cure, the team must head back. However, the law from Thread 4 catches up to them, and a new battle ensues. C's lack of investment in the situation results in C betraying A and B, avoiding capture for C. A and B manage to escape.

Thread 6: A and B return and deliver the cure to A's beloved. However, one of the ingredients given to the keeper from B was intentionally wrong. The cure kills A's beloved instead. A is distraught and B seeks to win A's heart during the pain. C figures out what has happened and returns with the intention to tell A what B has done. However, the law has caught up to the team and realizing that they will need each other to survive, C decides to keep the secret. A, B, and C flee their village, becoming outlaws.

Your objective is to add the specifics. Make the general outline fit. If you need to change your characters around, do that.

It'll work, if you commit to it. If you come back with a pile of excuses, it won't.

But if you have a question or want a little bit of advice (little bit! I'm not gonna do the whole thing for you) post it here or PM me.

Also keep me posted one when stuff gets started.

Six threads. Try to finish it out before the year.
Push your care, push your burdens aside, erase everything inside and leave just one thing on your mind.
You only live once, so just go f.ucking nuts.
RIP Okinami - RIP Shadow
carcinoGeneticist
The Lightning Master
The Lightning Master

Re: Tsu Plot Experiment: Group Two

PostPosted by Knyves » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:52 pm

I'm typically more capable at a male character, which would need to be A, in accordance to Arzy's C. But this is all about developing my writing, so I'm willing to do B as well. I'll take whichever Ero doesn't want.
Knyves
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Ero-Kami » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:33 pm

To be perfectly honest I'm quite comfortable in either role, but I'm quite interested in A's side of the story.
But Knyves should play what he's most comfortable with, so I don't mind playing B at all :)
Ero-Kami
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

PostPosted by Knyves » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:20 pm

Jerk, making me decide! In that case, i'll take B, and should have the profile up for approval by later today!
Knyves
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by carcinoGeneticist » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:34 pm

Mmnkay, we've still gotta work out genders. 2m 1f, or 2f 1m. As far as the plot is concerned, unless you want to get into weird bisexual love triangles, I believe A and B have to be of opposite genders, with B's gender matching that of A's NPC beloved. C's gender must match A's.

I'm fine with playing a female as long as A will un-man up and do it too.
Push your care, push your burdens aside, erase everything inside and leave just one thing on your mind.
RIP Okinami - RIP Shadow
carcinoGeneticist
The Lightning Master
The Lightning Master

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Geez Knyves, why do you have to be a bitch?
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

PostPosted by Ero-Kami » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:52 pm

A

:]
Ero-Kami
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

PostPosted by carcinoGeneticist » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:12 pm

Re: C
RIP Okinami - RIP Shadow
carcinoGeneticist
The Lightning Master
The Lightning Master

PostPosted by Knyves » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Well, do we want to try and plan anything right now, or just start the first thread and go from there?

The way I envisioned Suzume, she was in the war to establish the Republic when she was in her mid-teens, but due to the 'shinobi should be 18' rule that was instituted, she stayed out of the political crosshairs by working as a Westland Ranger, until almost two years ago, when she returned to the main village, and presumably, met A. Of course, all of this is up for change.
Knyves
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by carcinoGeneticist » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:02 pm

What I've got for Solus so far is that he's a former wanderer who made his way to Suna sometime after the recent conflicts, during the recovery period. Having watched the "new" Suna emerge, he's grown to like the village, but it's a passing attachment. Doesn't consider himself a shinobi, believing that his techniques are "magic and miracles" rather than chakra and ninjutsu. A bit of a questionably sane religious devout searching for his own sun, although he's not really sure what that means as of yet. Probably just considered that someplace as bright as Suna was a good start towards finding said sun.

Allows for him to play C pretty well; he's got no real attachment to Suna, or to A and B, but as long as it's convenient he'll stick around so long as their journeys allow him to continue his search.
RIP Okinami - RIP Shadow
carcinoGeneticist
The Lightning Master
The Lightning Master

PostPosted by Ero-Kami » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:44 pm

I really must apologies for any delayed responses in the next week or so due to work.

Anyway, about Mister A, otherwise known as Kazuki Nakai. Born and raised in the Westlands by a former Kiri kunoichi, he learned nothing about the ways of the ninja but in turned grew up in a harsh environment that taught him other equally valuable skills. He's a former westland raider and I was actually thinking that Kazuki and Suzume could have met during her work in the Westlands and developed a friendship for some years, despite being on opposite sides of the spectrum (her being a law enforcer and him a criminal) if that's alright with Knyves. I believe they should have an older relationship than just meeting a year or so prior.
After meeting and falling in love with a girl named Natsuko from Hanabira City, Kazuki left his former criminal life and after a while started living with her. Their relationship should have gone for around 2 or 3 years before her serious case of "slowly dying".
Ero-Kami
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

PostPosted by Knyves » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Works for me, I'm ready to roll!
Knyves
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by carcinoGeneticist » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:09 pm

Alright, I think we're good to go.
Assuming we didn't miss anything, who wants to start the first thread?
RIP Okinami - RIP Shadow
carcinoGeneticist
The Lightning Master
The Lightning Master

PostPosted by Knyves » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:19 pm

Doesn't matter to me.
Knyves
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Next

Return to Plot Pages