Little Wing (ask to join)

[ \The Meeting House | Kumonohora | The Heart of the Chiroptera/ ]
The reclusive fort housing the survivors of Kumogakure no Sato's destruction, located in the center of Chiroptera Forest whose dangers and local superstitions provide a natural barrier to the rest of the world. Nestled in the roots of one of the ancient trees, the people here are learning to survive alongside the ancient forest, the local Koumori serving to help things along. However, carefully hidden away underneath the fort the shinobi way of life continues on in the shadows in Kumonohora....

Little Wing (ask to join)

PostPosted by kaidan K » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:35 am

It was hot.

In the middle of winter, it was hot.

At least, that was how it felt to him. After being so riled up as he was, there wasn't much surprise in the skewed perspective of reality.

Another step or two, ...yeah, then the house would be in view.

There was a bad day coming of course, at his decision to go straight there without even checking in at the hospital.... or with any medical personnel at all, for that matter.

There wasn't that much blood... right?

What was he thinking? Of COURSE there was that much blood to raise concern! It was already caked all along the length of Kairebu's left arm from the elbow down. The internal bleeding was the most concerning, though. Along with the cracked ribs on either side of the Sennin's chest, the sprained wrists and ankle, the chakra depletion... Otoha had done quite a number on him, and could have done worse had the fight carried on longer. The only thing that would have possibly changed the tide was if Kairebu had decided to use his Hurusune Bloodline to better implement the The Burden of a Thousand Woes Seal as he originally intended. Something made the ANBU veteran hold back, take each hit as it came, almost as if Kairebu felt he deserved it. And now he was kicking himself because of it...

At least he made it on time, just like he assured her. The fact that he was so injured from the mission was just extra baggage now. Within a few moments, Kairebu would see the face of his beloved son. Nothing was going to take that moment away from him. He didn't even bother checking in with the Steward or his "apostles" as there would've certainly have been a debrief scheduled for the Sennin. Veteran or no, protocol itself was in question so they weren't going to glance aside from following it fully themselves. It was all just a headache to Kairebu. And his wife and kid were the aspirin.

"It wouldn't be bad to see dad today, either," he thought as he gazed at the house and listened at a distance as he could hear the sound of his littlest sister playing with Haru. It would certainly be good to see that young woman as well. There was a notable pause Kairebu gave and a verbal sigh as he made it to the door. He momentarily bypassed his reluctance to enter his father's home as he was, and gave a solid knock on the door with his considerably less bloody hand.
"Hello! It's me. Looks like I came in time after all, eh?" he said through the door, and as soon as he had set so there was the sound of steps heavy on the floor inside, leading to the doorway. The hope in Kairebu's eyes was put on the thought of seeing Deidra. After dealing with someone else suffering from bleeding heart relationship issues, he wanted to square himself away with his wife as soon as possible. Anyoko, the youngest of his siblings was the one he made eye contact with as soon as the door opened. She blinked at the sight of her older brother being so beat up, and had to find the strength to speak.
"... Kairebu. J-j-just. what happened to you?" she let out, trying not to let the door swing wider so Haru would see his father in this way.
"Hey, Anyo. Heh. It's good to see you. Been a while, hasn't it? Where's Deid-"
"She's not here," the young woman stated, interrupting her brother, with a flat look. Kairebu's expression became one of dismay.
"What!? I told her to-"
"Yeah, well telling her to wait here at dad's place so sudden wasn't a good idea if you wanted Deidra to relax. Dad tried to calm her down himself, but she refused and insisted that he take her to see the Steward and ask for an explanation on what he had you doing."
"But, I was going to explain it all to her as soon as I got here!"
"Kairebu, she's set on going to the Senate if the duck doesn't talk with her. You should have clued her in on the situation a little better when you had the chance. Now, Ughhh!... Get in here and let me tend your wounds. (How dare you show up here in front of your son, looking like this!)"
Kairebu gave a sigh and a nod at this, and his look became heavy after hearing Anyoko whisper her conviction towards the Sennin. She was right, of course. How dare he expose his son to the pains of the shinobi world so soon his life?
"Do it out here, then," the man suggested his sibling, who let out a sigh herself before nodding in agreement.
"Aunty! 'That Daddy?" came the little tyke's voice from inside. Hearing him, Kairebu almost moved to go through the door and tell him everything was alright.
"I'm sorry, but no, Haru. Someone. just needs a little help is all."
At this, the man turned and walked to the edge of the porch. Sitting down was quite the comfort to him right now.
Last edited by kaidan K on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
People talk about combining the Way of Learning with the Way of the Samurai,
but when properly combined, they aren't two-they're one.
Only one Way, Takezo.

~Takuan Sōhō, Musashi
Profile page | RP request page | the Way of the Artist
kaidan K
Blind Justice

Re: Little Wing [SOLO(ask to join)]

PostPosted by Raika » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:29 am

Her scout summons were a common sight around the village now; one could hardly go more than a block without catching sight of one sunning itself on a rooftop or darting through the air.

It made watching over her home that much easier. And when something happened... she tended to be quick to respond.

And so it was that Raika came sprinting up the road to the Soratodai manor mere moments after Kairebu had sat on the edge of the porch, her jaw stiff as she immediately began to survey his condition.

Her mental voice was carefully calmed as she reached him through the seal he had placed on her those years ago, asking, "What happened?" while her eyes turned a pupilless blue, her agitation only increasing when she spotted Haru's chakra signature inside. She chose to stay verbally quiet until she'd reached easy hearing distance for the two outside.

"Anyoko," she called softly, "I've got him, don't worry. He'll be fixed up shortly.... He'll probably need a change of clothes before he goes inside, though." Her gaze was gently reassuring before she turned her attention to Kairebu, studying his energy patterns and running light fingers over his arms, legs, and chest to search for anything broken--cracked ribs, sprained wrists, sprained ankle.... And his chakra levels were low enough to show he had come out of a rough battle.

"Idiot," she hissed, forming two sets of handsigns, "medical check-up first, then go about life, if you're in this kind of condition...."

Her hand rested upon his shoulder, and his pain transferred to her; then her hands glowed with medical chakra, and she set about healing his injuries, setting and healing bones with chakra and healing gashes before she moved on to the sprains and other, lesser injuries....
(Kudos to Arzur for making the pic! ;D )
Raika
Silver Dragon of Kumogakure

PostPosted by kaidan K » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:24 pm

Even as her familiar chakra signature was sensed to be close by, Kairebu didn't even move his head towards Raika as she approached. The expected mental message came, and was only answered with a side glance and a calm, silent, flat expression on his face. Just as Anyo came out with the medical satchel, the female Sennin stopped her with her words(as well as presence).
"Raika sama! Okay. You'd probably be able to do more for him anyway," the young woman exclaimed in whisper and then acknowledged to the med-nin. As she turned to walk inside, Anyoko caught Raika's suggestion about cloths. "I'll come out with something for him. Deidra brought some of his cloths from their home with her here. I'll set it out on the back porch, though. Haru knows his daddy's cloths, and we don't want to spoil the surprise I guess," she then whispered while holding a hand over her mouth to block the sound from traveling farther towards Haru's ears. Then she entered and dealt with the issue... after also taking care of Haru's diaper changing.

Raika's medical examination was swift and skillful. Her comment to Kairebu stung him only slightly, as a morose answer followed to express his attitude towards the situation.
"Does it really matter that much? Protocol, I mean. This morning, I had the pleasure to fight against a BOLT captain," he said before grunting from the feel of his rib cage being set and healed with chakra. "If he weren't of Cloud, I would have ended it within a moment with just one Rending Gravity Well, or Black Blade technique, and then there would be one less threat to the country. But, this guy. He wasn't a threat. He was concerned about a comrade in action, and that somehow was against protocol."
Another grunt came from him as he felt the broken bones reconnecting, and the sinews along the gash in his arm doing the same. After a moment he sighed, looking up towards the porch roof. He shook his head, and eventually looked towards his friend.
I'm tired of this. Again. Already I am, because Cloud is still handling things the same way they did since before the war. Protocol this. Protocol that. I'm tired of it, Raika... What was I thinking, coming out of retirement? Just for this? It wasn't worth it."
He knew what he said wasn't any excuse to avoid medical treatment, yet he figured he gave the implication that trying to be with his family as soon as possible was what his notable reasoning was for doing as he did. Then another distinct chakra signature came to Kairebu's attention as it's owner approached. He was fooled by his wishful thinking and the effects of chakra depletion into thinking it was Deidra on her way to the house. Much to his surprise, there suddenly was a entourage of men and women in uniform led by a women who had a black long coat over her uniform that came near in a face paced walk. The entourage split up and began to cover as many angles around their leader and the house as possible. The leading woman in black trench coat continued up the pathway to the porch until she was within normal speaking distance with the two Sennin. Her red hair was in a tight bun on top of her head, angled a little towards the back. Her piercing eyes were of the same color as her hair, and they were focused on just the male Sennin.
"Well, well. Mr. Kairebu Soratodai, I presume?" the woman asked rhetorically as she then reached into the breast pocket of her uniform to produce her credentials in the form of a plastic card with particular markings and lettering, held within a leather casing. She then verified the information on the badge verbally as she then continued to speak. "Elice Ryuujin, Deputy Chief of the Imperial Police. And current temporary head of CLI investigation department. I'd like to debrief you on something, if that's possible."
"Is this about my mission today?" Kairebu said after looking to Raika and back at the red haired "Deputy Chief".
"Oh. That's something Internal Affairs is going to cover with you at some point. It's something you should sure get ready for, but that's not what I'm here about. Can we talk alone right now, or do you still need medical attention?"
"Whatever you're investigating me of, I'm comfortable enough for Raika to hear about as well."
"Sorry, but this a rather sensitive topic and-"
"Then yes, I do still need medical attention."
"Ah-heh. Okay. Fine. Why don't you fill me in about what happened during your team mission prior to today's operation then?"
Now it made sense to him what this Elice was on about. He could be smart about it and repeat what he wrote down in the report given to the Kage's office, but Kairebu knew it'd be best to finally give a thorough account of the discussion he held with the old acquaintance he met that day. It was only a matter of time, anyway. But, he still felt cautious about it.
"What about that mission? What do you already know so far?"
"One of my ROAR agents has some garbled but definitive audio of you conversing with someone whom prior investigations label as "Earth", as is the code name he seems to be going by in the underground of the Lightning country. This of course was during your latest team mission. We have a sworn statement from your student, Saichi Saitoku confirming a conversation between you and a "stranger that [you] seemed to know" took place. Earth is currently on the Hotlist of the Force as well as BOLT, so let's say I'm really curious then as to what you two had to say to each other, in addition to what prior dealings you've had with him."
Kairebu paused, yet not from the shock of hearing himself be implicated as he was. That didn't phase him, nor would it ever have done so since the former ANBU's clash of ideals over flippin' protocol with a former Raikage, of course dealing with Kairebu's intent on finding Deirda and saving her from Reaper rather than let her be dispatched so carelessly. In fact, part of Kairebu was glad to hear that there actually was an ongoing investigation of the militia nin prior to him debriefing about it to the authorities.
"His real name is Flynn Akamichi, and he is not an enemy of the nation. I think I should get finished with getting patched up here, then meet my sister on the back porch with my change of cloths before I continue. Also, if it means anything, I would rather you include the Saint in on hearing this debrief as well. The conversation I had with Flynn sempai is, in fact, a matter of National Security, and the Steward needs to know what the village is up against."
The expression on Elice's face turned from her cold inquisitive stare to a kinder relaxed smile.
"Fair enough. I'll see what I can do," she stated before turning to murmur an order to one of her subordinates, then took a few paces away from the Sennin to talk over a two way obviously to one of her contacts close to Ahiru.
Last edited by kaidan K on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Only one Way, Takezo.

~Takuan Sōhō, Musashi
kaidan K
Blind Justice

PostPosted by Raika » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:34 pm

Raika snorted softly in amusement, even while her mind raced.

Seeing a Ryuujin so strict about human protocol, in comparison to Omoi's more self-decided paths....

Omoi....

There was that worry again.

In BOLT, the chain of command was more focused; there was only one Captain, and of course only one Commander. Thus, the BOLT Captain Kairebu had mentioned....

Otoha would only rampage if Omoi was in real danger, or worse. Omoi had left on a mission just yesterday....

Raika's jaw tightened, knowing all too well that hiding her emotions would be pretty useless are the Ryuujin Deputy Chief; any Ryuujin could read emotion in scent, and their senses never diminished no matter their form.

She was worried for her friend and student. She was worried about Kairebu. She was worried about a great deal of things, but she kept her calm for the benefit of those around her.

"Do you remember Omoi, Kairebu? There's only one person I know of that Otoha would ever go on a rampage for, and that's her. She left for a mission yesterday. They're partners in BOLT, and, though it may make you more bitter about the situation.... They're in love, as well. Hopefully you can forgive Otoha a little for his behavior."

Silent communication through the seal while her chakra flowed to finish setting and mending his flesh and bones, sitting down beside her friend as she pulled a scroll from one of the many holders on her mednin suit, partially unrolling it to unseal two small bottles, shake a few pills into her palm, and reseal the bottles, handing the pills to Kairebu.

"A few plasma pills for the blood loss and a soldier pill for your chakra. Eat up. You'll still need to be careful about your ribs for a week or so until they fully heal, they're a bit fragile for now."
Raika

PostPosted by kaidan K » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:44 am

"I've never liked taking soldier pills," stated Kairebu as he glared at the solid round, dark colored concoction in his hand. With disgust, he forced it along with the rest in his mouth and down his throat. The guy never liked them, true. But he hated being force fed worse. After a moment, Kairebu tried to relax a bit even as the soldier pill kicked in. As the chakra in his system got a slight boost, the 27 year pushed upwards until he was on his feet. A glance he shot at Raika was coupled with his own mental speech projection.
"I was informed Otoha was in a relationship with the one he was trying to save. Didn't know it was Omoi," after saying this, he continued to walk around the house(with a very slight limp). "In a way I'm glad that's who it was, though. She made a good choice with that guy. He may appear monstrous, but he knows his priorities. I've rarely seen a man so dedicated to another woman. I'd say he reminds me of myself...

...just, when I was a little younger."

As Kairebu made it to the other side of the house, Elice was still on the two way, now in casual conversation with the other person on the line(although, she broke the conversation to give a few of her comrades an order) Anyoko waited patiently on the porch, sitting on the sofa next to the door. A simple white shirt, black sweater, Kairebu's favorite jeans, and a white knit cap with speckles of blue and grey all over it were the cloths that she had lain out next to her on the sofa.
"Hey, she brought my winter cap, too. It's been a while since I've worn that," stated a slightly more cheerful Kairebu out loud to his sister as he forced himself up the back steps.
"MmHmm. I don't remember the last time I saw you wearing it, myself. Now, come on. Off with the jacket, the vest and that shirt. The vest looks okay, but the other two need to go," came Anyoko's reply, with the last sentence bringing a look of dismay to Kairebu's face.
"But, I love this jacket!"
"Not so loud! Oh my god."
"Anyoko Soratodai. This jacket is going to be CLEANED and PATCHED, you hear me?"
"Not if Deidra sama has anything to say about it~ Now, off with them."
Kairebu shook his head and slowly obeyed, taking off the upper parts of his clothing. Anyoko then picked every article up, and once all three were in her possession a familiar smile came on her face that incurred her brother's eyes to grow wide in anger.
"I mean it. That's going to be patched up, or there'll be hell to pay."
Just as he sated this, however, another figure approached from behind. Rather, several approached while only one of them went up the steps.
"Excuse me. I'll need to take that clothing from you, miss," stated the tall man, not much older than Kairebu it would seem. While not really frightened by the man (as her brother was close by), she was still rather taken by surprise.
"Why do you need them? Is this part of Elice's investigation?"
"Ah. I apologize, sir. The IAU just gave us orders to retrieve it all for evidence."
"IAU? And why is my clothing evidence now?"
"Yeah. They're the guys the DC was telling you about; Internal Affairs. And it seems they aren't going to debrief you on what happened today, unless you decide you want to personally make a statement about it in BOLT Captain Nue's trial. Current circumstances have forced them not to try and get you involved with the trial, and rather compile evidence themselves to-"
"Build a case on him? For assaulting a ranking shinobi, no doubt. Are they serious? He gave up the fight! He turned back! What more should these 'Internal Affairs' people want?"
"It's out of our hands, sir. The IAU only takes orders from the Senate and the Raikage. This case, it's the senate, and when they're set on something happening, it usually happens regardless of what even shinobi top brass say about it sometimes."
"There's GOT to be some way to get charges on him dropped."
"It's possible. But, hey. Along with our orders, there was some actual good news that came from IAU involving you, sir. That's saying something, too. IAU doesn't give good news, at least unless they're forced to. But, you'll be told all about it by the DC herself. (Trust me. It may just be what will give you a better edge at helping Otoha dono)"
"We'll see."
The exchange between the two made Anyoko very curious about things. Once it seemed to be over, she finally spoke up.
"So am I giving him the clothes or what, Kairebu?" she asked with a perturbed expression towards her brother, then a cautious glance at the Police-nin.
"I suppose we better cooperate," stated Kairebu with a waved hand as gesture for Anyo to give the man what IAU needed. After she obeyed, he went and picked up his jeans from the sofa. "Now if you'll both excuse me."
The Police-nin and Anyoko exchanged a glance before they both hurriedly went on their way to give the sennin his privacy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Elice gave her subordinates the order, about five of them took off after Kairebu towards the back of the house. A few more words were then exchanged by the Deputy Chief and her contact, before she put the two way on standby, gazed around for a moment, ...then focused her eyes on the female sennin.
"A penny for your thoughts, Raika joshi?"
The question was given in a light, airy tone as Elice was genuinely concerned about the situation and Raika's potential involvement.
"You two seem fairly attached. Not really surprising by what I've read up on about former ANBU, and the old reports made by him. Of course, he wasn't married then. Though, he is now. Hmmm. That wouldn't bother you, though. Soratodai san is just a friend, as I can tell," continued Elice as she came nearer, seeming more to be trying to make simple conversation to pass the time rather than investigate at the moment. "Don't worry. According to "Infernal" Affairs, the senate came to a decision that might make things start looking up for him since his return to service. What I'd like to know, though..."
Now Elice was blowing her cover a little on buttering the woman up for her to open up, but the question was simple at least.
"...would you trust what Kairebu just told me about this 'Flynn' guy? Do you think he'd make something up like that just to try and throw someone off his case?"
Only one Way, Takezo.

~Takuan Sōhō, Musashi
kaidan K
Blind Justice

PostPosted by Raika » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:04 pm

"Monstrous? Really now, Kairebu, you should know better after knowing me for so long.... Feral, perhaps. But the true monsters always end up being those that don't show it. Being overcome like Otoha no doubt was.... It's part of holding a heart. And remember, Omoi's a dragoness; they compliment each other well." A soft touch of amusement was in her mental voice as she gently chided him.

The distance was enough for her to still hear, even if she was still below a true Ryuujin's level; a little focused chakra enhanced the effect further.

And so it was that while she listened to the conversation that was going on behind the house, she also gave her attention to Elice.

"Brother-of-heart," she corrected gently, before the sennin continued, "And yes, you can. Kairebu may have his secrets, but he's always worked to make things better. Now.... Elice. I want to ask you something, as one woman to another. No ranks. Just a human and a dragoness, working to look after their home and those within it." Brown eyes gazed upon the Ryuujin for a long moment before she asked softly, "Just what sort of case is it that is being built on Otoha Nue?"

Raika's jaw was set, not bothering to hide that she did care about the matter, and intended to intervene on the jounin's behalf. Why hadn't the Council members mentioned it to the sennin? They probably thought it a small offense, to be handled relatively quietly. No need to bother any of the sennin with it, right? Bah.

There were times when her rank came in handy, as much of a nuisance as it could be at times.
Raika

PostPosted by kaidan K » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:35 pm

Raika's assurance of Kairebu comforted the Ryuujin enough to bring a smile on her face as she sat next to the Sennin. It was only momentary though, as the question aimed back broke the smile in a million pieces. Then, just as quickly as she sat down, Elice stood up and took several paces forward from the porch. When about seven or nine feet away, she turned her head back and a familiar looking paper cylinder filled with dried herbs could be seen in the Deputy Chief's mouth now. Much slower than when she put the cigarette in her mouth, Elice then lit it and paused to speak before taking the first long drag on it.
"Word has it you have nothing but disgust for these. That's why I backed away," she explained before sucking on it, and letting the nicotine "sooth" her nerves.
"Anyway. The case on Otoha is pretty troubling. On one hand, the whole relationship issue between him and Omoi isn't punishable in court as that offense is something only the Raikage, or the Steward in this case, has the right to punish by law. It seems unlikely that's going to happen, either. Also, the attempted breach of protocol that Otoha made in trying to prematurely interfere with Omoi's mission won't have serious consequences on it's own. That's only because he didn't actually end up interfering with the mission, so he lucked out there."
Now, Elice turned her head away for a moment to take another long drag before she continued.
"What IAU is going to likely nail him for though, is the fight he had with Soratodai san. It categorizes as an Article 19, "Assaulting Proper Authority", which is a very serious offense. Under a clause for that law, they're working to put Otoha on trial for "Assaulting a Jounin Ranked shinobi without provocation". With any Article 19 offense, the punishment can be death depending on how well the evidence and testimony adds up, and whether the senate and Raikage will allow it. I'm confident that's not going to be the case with Nue san. I say worst case scenario will be a permanent suspension of duty to BOLT, and possibly some jail time. The way it looks though, he won't be getting away from this without some sort of sizable fine, permanent payment reduction, temporary suspension of duty, a potentially bad "psych eval", and a good deal of probation time from BOLT and IAU. All this would add up to one bad looking person file and track record. If he ever had a mind to become Raikage, I severely doubt Otoha would ever get approval from the senate now. Other than that, I'm sure he'll find some way to survive this all... I didn't say this, but Kairebu might have a chance himself to water down Nue san's punishment or even drop all charges. I won't explain it all to you right now, as it's really up to him."
With one extremely long drag on the cig now, Elice actually brought it down to the butt in one inhale. After exhaling, she phased the butt into her arm to extinguish it and keep it from falling on the Soratodais' lawn(she'd properly dispose of it later). Then, the Ryuujin calmly walked back towards Raika to once again sit on the porch. She made sure to still keep a little distance as the smell of burnt tobacco was still fresh on her skin and breath.
"Of course, it works even more in his favor now if "Earth" is actually as Kairebu says. If it was otherwise, he would be at the mercy of IAU as well, after being taken in and booked by myself. Too bad, really. Had it turned out that way, it could've easily been a career move for me to become full on Chief..."
After saying this, Elice shot a clever glance at Raika.
"I jest, of course. I actually did have a hunch that Soratodai san was onto something big, and I wanted to jump the gun to make sure before IAU got involved and ruined everything. (technically, ROAR is supposed to report to the IAU about this stuff in addition to the Force top brass like myself, but I was able to hold those conniving devils of 'Infernal' Affairs out of the loop for a little while by investigating personally)"
After a moment then, she reclined a little and wrapped her hands around the back of her head with a relaxed sigh.
"It might eventually be smooth sailing for them both. We'll have to wait and see."
By now, the men that Elice sent in Kairebu's direction returned to the front of the house. It wasn't very long before Kairebu himself came walking around the corner, still with a slight limp(ever so slight, it seemed now). The change of clothes were much more comfortable to him. It showed in his casual stride and how his hands were pushed into his pants pockets.
"Is the Steward set on everything?" was the first question he asked to Elice as he approached the porch steps.
"He said for me to stand by until he got things settled. So, I assume he is," came her reply and she slowly removed herself from her relaxed sit on the wooden deck.
"Then I'm going inside to see my son in the mean time."
The Deputy Chief kept a casual smile and made no effort to stop him as Kairebu continued up the steps and through the front door.
"Look who's here, Haru~" called Anyoko as soon as she saw the man enter. With wide eyes and swift little feet, the little tyke bounded for the breezeway and lunged straight towards his father.
"Daddy! Anyo said she was HELPING somebody!"
"Yeah, she was. Some poor guy got lost and needed direction."
At first Anyoko stood back to witness their loving reunion, but then her face turned serious. Kairebu eventually caught the expression.
"Hey, little guy. Why don't you get your sketchpad and show me your drawings again?" he then suggested to the boy whose face lit up with excitement.
"Yeeeeaaaah!" exclaimed Haru before dashing to the guest room. Then Kairebu came within whispering distance to his sister, gently asking what the matter was.
"Why are all those Police people out there, Kairebu? It's not just because of that 'Otoha' guy, isn't it?"
"Everything's fine. They just want to ask me a few questions about something important."
"Hmh! Don't forget they aren't the only ones you have to explain things to~"
"You're right. And I haven't forgotten. Things are just going a little fast right now though, so my hands are tied."
"I'm sure. ...Uhm. Can I help you?"
Right after her sarcastic retort towards her brother, Anyoko noticed that a red haired red eyed woman had just let herself into the house. Elice held her smile towards the young woman and then pointed to Kairebu.
"Your brother(?) has some business with me, right now," stated the Ryuujin woman, and Anyoko took a step towards Eilce with her mouth opened to speak. She was stopped by her brother, and Kairebu turned an attentive and expecting glance at the Deputy Chief. "I just got buzzed by someone at the Raikage Office. We should be leaving for there pretty soon."
"That'll have to do, then. Just how soon?"
"Right now if you want, actually. We can just-" A chirping blip from the two way sounded, interrupting Elice. She held her finger up in gesture for them to wait until she answered the call. "Deputy Chief here. Yes. Tell him now? Alright... That so? Alright. Okay... Okay! I'll get them all there shortly. Kairebu, sir. We've gotta get you to the office now. Your wife and father are already waiting there. They haven't been informed of what your implications are, yet we had to assure them that you were not seriously harmed in your personal mission today and fill them in a little about the circumstances. Apparently, your wife... fainted shortly after she got there. She's already been thoroughly checked out, and seems to be more than fine right now."
As the woman turned her attention back to explain this to the now slightly worried Sennin, his son came dashing back towards his father with sketchpad in hand. Elice then looked down at the boy, took a step towards him, and lowered to her knees.
"Wouldn't you like to go for a walk to see your mother, little angel?" she asked Haru who only replied with a shy smile and slow but sure nod of his head, half hiding behind Kairebu's leg.
"He's going too now?" Anyoko asked without letting her brother stop her this time. Kairebu was equally curious about this anyway.
"Yes. And you as well. Orders are to bring in all of Kairebu's family and otherwise present here on over to the Raikage Office. No one's in trouble. We're just taking precaution for your family's well being. Never can be too careful, right?" answered Elice as she stood up and turned her smiling face Anyo's way. Both her and Kairebu looked at each other then back at Elice giving her a nod. Then the man noticed a tug on his jeans, looking down to see Haru looking up at him.
"Daddy, I'm hungry," the boy said in a rather cute, albeit badly timed whine. Before the father could assure him they'd eat something eventually without knowing when, Elice interjected.
"Ah hah! Don't worry about that! There's a nice warm meal waiting for you all there. You get to eat what a RAIKAGE eats today, little champ~ Stuff that's really good for growing boys like yourself."
This made Haru's eyes grow wide, and then he began tugging on his father's jeans again to get him to move. Gently and swiftly, Kairebu picked the boy up then looked at Anyoko.
"Here we go, then. My promise is fulfilled," he said to his sister before moving to walk out the door. Anyoko followed muttering out loud.
"You can say that after everyone actually knows what's going on."
As they walked out the door, Elice gave a whistle and twirl of her finger in the air to signal her entourage to form up. The several men and women snapped to, and formed three columns along the gravel walkway leaving room for those they would guard on route.
"I'm sure you can handle yourself, Raika joshi, but my orders are to also escort you to the Office. Everyone personally involved with Kairebu sir here is required to be accounted for as well as put under full police protection until further notice... And debriefed on what's applicable. All precautionary, I can assure you." stated Elice as she came by the female Sennin.
Only one Way, Takezo.

~Takuan Sōhō, Musashi
kaidan K
Blind Justice

PostPosted by Raika » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:15 am

Little more than political maneuvering for those who wanted to codemn Otoha, then....

Otoha was supposed to be moving up to the rank of Commander, as had been Seb's request before her friend faded into the shadows, but paperwork had gotten hung up along the way.

Had selfish, self-promoting shinobi managed to worm their way into BOLT? She didn't know.... It had never been her Department, after all.

Nonetheless....

Soon, she found herself rather amused by the situation at hand.

Police assigned to protect her? A sudden secretiveness all around?

She grinned at the thought, affectionately ruffling little Haru's hair as the boy trailed his father. "How've you been, Haru? I think you've grown a bit since I last saw you!"

A gentle, warm touch to Anyoko's shoulder, alongside a reassuring smile. It had been so long since she had had the chance to be around her and her sister; the last time had been... one of the Soratodai festivals. Anyoko had been in a far more cheerful mood back then....

It was funny.

Such a serious situation, and yet it had been enough for Raika to relax. There was no... immediate danger, at least, as far as she could tell.

Though she would be far less worried once Omoi was home and this mess and been worked through.

Hopefully they could find a way to get Otoha out of this mess before she did. Raika could imagine her draconic friend's anger at any potential harm to her beloved....
Raika

PostPosted by kaidan K » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:33 pm

"Heehee," let out the little boy as Raika ruffled Haru's hair. He didn't say much else out of shyness.
Anyoko felt a gentle hand touch her shoulder.
"Ahhhhh, Raika sama. It's so good to see you," the young woman said as she turned to softly embrace the Sennin. "I don't get it why they don't send you on missions with that thickhead like they used to. He REALLY needs someone to remind him of common sense so he doesn't go ignoring the need for medical attention like he did today. He's just SOO stubborn about things! I swear he's worse than Tomo sometimes," Anyoko continued in lament, of course referring to her second oldest brother. Kairebu had in mind to rebuke little Anyo about ruining the illusion they had carefully made for Haru, but decided to hold back this time so as not to make it worse.
Elice was walking casually and silently beside the male Sennin, letting her eyes rest on the ground at the little pebbles and particles of dirt for a good while. She then finally spoke out.
"So, there's something the Senate is offering you, Soratodai san. Would you like to hear what it is?"
The former ANBU took the woman's vague hint of starting a "hush-hush" conversation.
"As long as it's not too expensive. Or another silly housewarming gift. I have enough already," he said in reply.
"It hasn't been too long for you to remember what a "Pro number Seven" is, right?" then asked Elice with a quiet grin coming to her lips as she gave the man a side glance. Kairebu slowly shot her a blank look for a moment before he suddenly did remember the old Police Force lingo that he familiarized with back in the day. His face then changed as laughter overtook him.
"Hahaha! A number five wasn't good enough, eh? Hahahahaha!"
"Apparently not," stated Elice who continued to look at Kairebu with a more serious smile. "Good rewards often come to loyal, obedient dogs. And while a dog is still a dog, they still have the chance to prove that they're something much more than that. Wouldn't you agree, 'former Kaidan'?"
The metaphor with dogs brought a stop to his laughing. The word 'Kaidan' referred to the Sennin made his face grow tired it seemed as memories passed through his mind. The mask he once wore, and the fight that had gotten at least some peace out of it. Kairebu definitely understood what she meant, yet it seemed strange coming from someone like Elice who was barely an acquaintance before this day.
"I don't see what this dog in particular has proved to be given reward. Although what one of them said to me makes some sense now. I'm not sure if I'm willing to walk that way just to save another "dog" from their dire consequences. Some dogs have actual family to give priority to," explained Kairebu with a troubled expression while firm tone of voice.
"Daddy's not a dog! Hehehe!" chimed in little Haru, much to his father's surprise. Kairebu let out a nervous chuckle as he realized just how much the boy was able to pick up on from the discussion.
"Well, I would hope that a more flexible work schedule for the most part, the family care package deal, and overall benefits would all greatly appeal to you. (The pension for number seven is ridiculous; far much more than what your rushed early retirement plan was,)" Elice continued to inform the Sennin, catching his interest. "That, and I think you're the most qualified for that position. Anyone who knows more about "Earth" and these underground shinobi than the ROAR agents trying to tail them twenty-four/seven should be the one in charge of things."
"It's coincidental in this case. Before my chat with Akamichi san, I had severed all my ties with that pack."
"You don't mean-" Elice lowered voice before Kairebu even moved to gesture about it. "Are you talking about the Militia?"
"I'll save my answer for when we get to the Office."
Kairebu cleared his mind before sending Raika his thoughts.
"Elice here told me Deidra fainted. She assured me that my wife was checked out and seems better now, but I want you to examine her personally, if that's okay."
Only one Way, Takezo.

~Takuan Sōhō, Musashi
kaidan K
Blind Justice

PostPosted by Raika » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:59 am

Raika chuckled softly at Anyoko's lamentations.

"They haven't sent me on any missions in a while, though it'd be a welcome change.... I'm usually stuck in the Medical Department and the Hospital, when I'm not relaxing or out training MITs."

The last time she had been out of the country... had been the last Yuki Ball. Hopefully Seijitsu was doing alright. And for that matter, she needed to check in on Koji and Apollo....

The police jargon eluded the sennin, but from the general conversation between Elise and Kairebu, it sounded like they were offering her friend some sort of new position, probably in the Force.

"Elice here told me Deidra fainted. She assured me that my wife was checked out and seems better now, but I want you to examine her personally, if that's okay."

"You know it's alright," she gently chastised her friend, wordlessly reminding him with an emotional impression of their bond as siblings-of-heart and how she cared for Deidra, too.
Raika

PostPosted by kaidan K » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:30 pm

It wasn't long before the vast group came to the base of the Kage's administration building. This would be the building exclusively used by several different Raikage. The late Raikage Ronso made his home here, for one. New buildings were erected elsewhere in the lightning country with the current official Summit of Storms Kage office being in Yama no Kokoro. The steward and saint Ahiru seemed to like this particular area, or so Kairebu thought. It seemed the suitable reason why the duck was on call to the place so soon all the time, and even did most of his official work there. It could be just coincidence.

Either way, Kairebu felt the weight of his feet coming to the office. It still felt outlandish for him to be there now. With a Raikage's blood on his hands, the feelings for the place had been forever changed. Even with the upkeep on respectful mannerism and proper, there was still the inner spark of dualistic regret and resentment. Kairebu had to remind himself that Deidra was there waiting for him, and then his feet picked up into a dash.
"Hey! No need to rush!"
Haru was concerned a bit as well, at first, yet giggled as his mother came into view.
"Thank the stars, you're alright!" cheered Deidra as she flung herself at Kairebu and embraced him as soon as she came out the front door.
"Me? What about you?" returned the husband in his outwardly supporting manner.
"Did you carry Haru all this way?" the wife noted, seeming to ignore, or rather just make light of Kairebu's concern. He didn't like it but instead of fussing, Kairebu just shot a glance to Raika making a mental signal to get started right away.
"Mommy, I'm hungreh!" mentioned the little boy in his father's arms. Deidra smiled and ran a soft hand along the side of Haru's face.
"Well, let's all go in and eat then, okay darling?"
Kairebu then turned his face to his sister.
"Anyo. Could you take Haru on in?"
Both Anyoko and his wife gave Kairebu a scrutinizing expression. Yet Anyoko nodded in understanding and took little Haru's hand as he was let down from his father's arms. It wasn't hard to guess what her big brother's troubled look at Raika was about. "But she said Deidra was alright now... Sooo stubborn," came her thoughts as she entered the entering passageway to the office, and the dining room.
"I suppose it'd be okay to give you some alone time," stated Elice as she also continued on inside the building. Before entering, however, her way was blocked by man as tall as the red haired dragoness limping out of the doorway. The cane made a harsh crack against the ground with each step. A dry look on his face signaled his way of saying excuse me, even to the deputy chief. Elice allowed him passed, and again turned before entering the building as she remembered the doctor's debrief.
"Well, if it isn't my former student stereotype turned master stereotype," was the first remark made by the man, pointing his eyes towards Raika. Kairebu recognized the man by reputation, even as he vaguely described the medical mission that got Raika promoted.
"It's an honor to meet you. Mezon, right?" he felt compelled to say as he approached the man and extended an hand.
"Oh. You can save the honor crap for someone who cares. I'd rather just tell you my assessment of your wife's condition."
The semi-off color and uncalled for retort was a bit of a shock to Kairebu, yet he let the doctor continue. "Everything is fine. The apparent stress overloaded Mrs. Soratodai's typically girly nerves and caused a momentary lapse of "the fainting". Just a quick blood test and measured heart rate confirms, and I think we can agree it makes for a pretty simple, boring, yet definitive diagnosis. Have a nice day."
The debrief didn't satisfy Kairebu at all, and not because of the tone and choice of words.
"I think I'll get a second opinion from Raika here, just in case," he stated just before Mezon went to limp off toward the local MDU building. He stopped in his tracks and turned to give the sennin a pompous, sarcastic grin.
"Second opinion. Just in case. Together they both have a pleasant, insultingly patronizing ring to it."
"Mezon! It's within his rights, and there's no one better qualified," shot out Elice towards the doctor. The man just shook his head, so the DC threw out more. "Better to keep your hands off the ladies as much as possible, anyway." At this, Mezon slowly aimed and squinted his eyes at Elice, while still having the grin on his face.
"You know I only have eyes for you... and that round set of buns the uniform never hides well enough."
"You're only embarrassing yourself, you know that?"
"That's not what Sulless says!" prodded Mezon, and finally was able to get the Deputy Chief flustered, much to the doctor's enjoyment.
"Ughhh. You have no idea how much I want to fire you for that remark."
Only one Way, Takezo.

~Takuan Sōhō, Musashi
kaidan K
Blind Justice

PostPosted by Raika » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:29 pm

As soon as Mezon walked in, Raika couldn't help the grin on her face, pausing in her movement towards Deidra.

His initial greeting was responded to with a nod and a widening of her grin, and as the situation unfolded further, leaving Kairebu off-balance and poor Elice flustered and annoyed, Raika couldn't help a soft chuckle escape her lips.

"He's too fine a doctor for you to do that, though, Elice, even if his personality takes some getting used to. Though, Mezon, you still need to take care you don't get bitten by this dear dragoness, her temper's liable to run out eventually." She laughed gently; hopefully Mezon wouldn't come into the Hospital one day on a stretcher, mauled by an angry Ryuujin.

It had been ages since she had last seen the man, though; since her jounin exam, in fact. So... his presence was rather refreshing.

"Don't worry about Mezon too much, Kairebu, he's really not that bad if you get to know him a little."

"Now then, Deidra, just a moment...." Brown eyes turned pupilless blue as her doujutsu activated, the same she had first activated those years ago during her exam--and with that thought, she paused and winked at Mezon, commenting, "Mastered these a while ago, come in handy during examinations. Seeing the heat and electrical charges of the body as well as chakra flow is pretty useful."

She could still remember the man's concern when he had noticed her eyes when she had first used the second level of her doujutsu, and his resulting annoyance after realizing nothing was wrong; perhaps the new bit of information would at least intrigue him and give a taste of that old mystery they solved during her exam.

Kairebu was getting annoyed beside her at the delay, however slight, and so she turned back to Deidra was a warm smile, her gaze trailing across the woman's figure--

Her expression remained unaltered as she glimpsed an oddity, shoving the flash of worry deep within as to not concern Deidra or Kairebu. A blemish in her chakra flow....

Everything else looked normal, though. A single blink returned her eyes to their normal brown, she scanned Deidra for any paleness or shaking, and found nothing.

"You seem fine." A gentle pat on Deidra's shoulder and a warm smile for encouragement was given to Kairebu before she looked to Mezon, still smiling.

"How about a cup of tea later? It's been quite a while since we've been able to see each other, and we never got much of a break to talk during my exam."

They'd solved one mystery together, and Mezon was still the more experienced; she wanted to ask him about what she'd just seen. Hopefully it would be nothing. In the meantime, she kept up the sense that it would be purely casual, concealing her worries with the mastery of years doing just that.
Raika

Re: Little Wing (ask to join)

PostPosted by kaidan K » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:01 am

"You're right. I'd rather make him do his job that he hates to torture him," Elice considered soon after Raika's interjection. Then she turned to the miser again. "I'm sure you'd love to go help out at the hospital with clinic duty."
"But, mommmmmmm!" Mezon mockingly cried closely imitating a child.
"You can babysit Raika sama's students as well."
"You don't think I should join in this meeting, then? Sounds pretty important...-ish."
"Oh, well this one time, your typical excuse to get out of scheduled departmental meetings; "The MRU doth mend, not apprehend~""
Mezon was planted where he was, watching as Raika went through her examination. As she pointed out her mastering the Hofushi doujuutsu, he responded with a smug nod of his head. Kairebu was anxious, so much that he didn't respond to Raika's mental projection other than giving her an intently calm stare. After hearing the word "fine" Kairebu let out a loud exhale of relief. Mezon turned to leave, stopping and slowly pointing his head back at Raika.
"You're a little young to be asking me out," he said with a jokingly put off tone. This changed along with the raise of his eyebrows. "I won't refuse though. You know where to find me." And with that, he turned to gimp off toward the hospital with a new bounce in his step. Kairebu would've commented about the man, but he was too busy embracing Deidra. She herself looked a little troubled over so much concern given when there didn't seem to be anything wrong. Still, as a wife she was grateful for such concern, showing as such by lovingly returning the embrace. Elice looked to the side at the sight of it with a frown. With just a little vision of someone holding her in their arms like that, a smile returned to her lips, then she continued on inside the building.
"You must be famished. Let's get on in there."
"After you."

The meal was certainly good. It was something call "hamburgers" influenced by some far off foreign land. Kairebu ate relatively fast, conversing only when Deirda would first engage it. After finishing, he looked to Elice who was standing in the back corner, reading a small pocket-sized book in deep thought. Anyoko caught the glance, yet didn't say anything. Deidra was busy feeding Haru, who had quite a liking to these hamburger things... even though he had to eat it cut up and with a fork. After a good moment, Elice finally looked toward Kairebu and nodded.
"Alright, honey. It's time I explained things. Let Anyoko help Haru and we can go into the office," the sennin said as he got up from the table. Deidra looked to Kairebu's sister with a frown, yet she returned an accepting smile and shrug of her shoulders. "Raika?" Kairebu beckoned rhetorically to the other sennin before walking out of the room hand in hand with his wife. There were others in the dining room. Just a few pencil pushing officers, and a BOLT operative who happened to be working at the office right now. They were silent, and kept well enough to themselves... much to Anyoko's dismay as she found herself practically alone with her little nephew. He wasn't much for girl talk, and was nodding off after eating so well right now as it was...

"Fobato san!" the sennin cried as soon as he saw the senator. He was gazing out the window, taking note of the change of weather with Raikedama.
"Yes. It's good to see you," said Akahiro as he turned his gaze to Kairebu. "It seems the day has finally come for me to ask a better favor of you for arranging your initial retirement agreement with the senate. Something much more dignifying than painting a fence, hahaha!"
Raikedama wasn't laughing, but had also turned to look at his son. "Fobato sama was just telling how you're going to be a much busier man again after today."
"I don't believe if I've had enough time to consider accepting that offer. Either way, let's get the truth out here and now, Fobato san. Where's the Steward?"
There was silence from both the elders after Kairebu's question, and Elice had to break in to explain.
"The Steward won't be joining us, but senator Fobato will act as liaison for you."
"That's acceptable," Kairebu concluded with a nod to the senator. "Now, the current situation might be better told from the real beginning as far as my involvement with the Raikou Militia.

As some of you may know, there existed a secret elite faction of ninja under direct order of the Daimyo, prior to the forming of the senate and later the Empire of today. As a young boy without a mentor to guide me otherwise, my father here arranged for me to join this Militia under the strict yet effective guidance of one Akaikuchi, "Red Mouth." We all later came to know his true identity as none other than Takumi Tategami, the Lion of Hidden Cloud. I performed several basic missions for this man, my Sempai. Mostly I was on scout duty due to being so young and inexperienced with combat. I served with many in this militia, and even though the relationships were kept at the professional level, I came to see many of them as friends. The elder militia veterans kept me well fed, and even payed for my services after Tategami let me go back to the village. There was more than one occasion that I ran into old comrades from that tragic band of shinobi during the war, but it was often at the wrong time. This is a good reason I wasn't in the loop as to what was going on behind the scenes with them. A lot of them were torn by the Kazeka War. Some of them were quite disillusioned by the actions made by their former commander, yet were afraid to turn to the Raikage and the shinobi village because of their inherent guilt of association with the Samurai under the Daimyo. They pretty much kept to themselves throughout the war, only fleeing from battle to contemplate what their move should be. They ended up defying Kazeka, by at most simply hid from him to avoid taking any orders. Then there was the aftermath of the War. The role of the Milita was now in question as there was no longer a Daimyo to give them orders, and a senate that wanted to keep a clean appearance could not risk anyone finding out that they took in the likes of the Militia. A good portion of them still are also noted in the Bingo Books of nations we're at peace with today because of misconceptions over their actions across the boarders. That fact certainly would make it hard to assimilate them to the normal shinobi ranks of the village. This fact, I was informed of by Tategami some time before he was killed in the line of duty. It remained in the back of my mind, until I found myself in the decidedly difficult situation with the death of Raikage Ronso and his blood being on my hands...

And that's where I leave you to explain the deal I made, Fobato san."
"Eh-Right! Right," stammered Akahiro as he realized the focus was on him now after listening intently to Kairebu's story with the utmost interest as he had vague memory of the backstory for the most part. "As you all should know, I was one of the first appointed members of the senate, the representative of the Land of Cakes and surrounding area. With the senate being very young, we had a little trouble transitioning at first. Raikage Ronso was one of the many aids in getting the new government in place, so his death at Kairebu's hand was something of a situation indeed. I was on the council formed to give Kairebu his trial and at the time was no friend to him. However, what he told of a particular device in the late Raikage's possession easily swayed me to his side. This device was part of a set that when brought together formed a formidable "weapon of mass casualty," as I understood from Kairebu dono's description of it. Kazeka had caught wind of it's existence before his death, and the remnants of his retainers and followers made a move to seize the device. Kairebu had thwarted this plot himself for the good of world as well as our country, even at the great risk of losing his life to the hunter nin deployed to end him. His further aid in prior information gathering was instrumental in uncovering the corruption within the elders of the Senko clan in particular, as well as other remnants of Kazeka house loyalists. This all seemed more than enough redeeming to grant Kairebu a pardon, and I chose to speak to him myself about it, personally. I humbly admit I was the one who suggested he retire from serving the village. I was actually the one that held original claim to the area where his home was for the last three years. So, obviously he took my advice and cut the deal with the senate. He threw in some conditions that were curious at first, like Deidra being included in the pardon for the murder charges and other less significant issues. While this all was decided and put in writing, Kairebu then approached me this time. In private, he then told me that the Militia nin were after the device as well. Yet he assumed their involvement was a final jump back to their senses to help the cause of the reformation. Kairebu then requested me to personally, and confidentially secure a wide scale pardon, as well as a New Life campaign be started to assimilate the Miltia nin into common society so they can retire and live the rest of their lives in peace like himself. I couldn't find it in myself to refuse. It ended up being a quicker process than any of the senate thought it would be, much to everyone's relief."
"Thank you, Fobato san. This brings us back to here and now as far as I see it, and as far as my current informant of this seemingly new mysterious force of criminals describes the situation as. The New Life campaign promised the former Militia literally new lives as common civilians. They were each given new names, well paying tradesman jobs, and even entire estates based on merit. All prior records that even existed on them were burned, and they were supposed to have no more ties with their past in the slightest. Little did I know that they were meeting in darkness, ...and plotting to make a strike in a coup against the Empire and senate."
A lot of this was old news to Deidra. Her husband did well to explain things back when they were first married. She had no idea the former comrades of Kairebu would turn on the country. Anxiously Deidra waited for him to give an explanation why. He was pausing out of hesitation, as he was struggling with just that. Even though Flynn had told him the overall reason, it still didn't make sense.
Only one Way, Takezo.

~Takuan Sōhō, Musashi
kaidan K
Blind Justice

Re: Little Wing (ask to join)

PostPosted by Raika » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:04 pm

"You're a little young to be asking me out. I won't refuse though. You know where to find me."

Raika chuckled softly and nodded, watching as the man limped off in the direction of the Hospital. And then, it was time to eat.

The meal was relatively quiet aside from brief discussions between the group, until Elice finally spoke.

"Alright, honey. It's time I explained things. Let Anyoko help Haru and we can go into the office."

"Raika?"

Raika rose smoothly, giving Anyoko a reassuring smile before following Kairebu, Deidra, and Elice....

The explanation was long and Raika remained silent, keeping her thoughts to herself.

A gentle sadness flitted through her eyes as Kairebu mentioned Tategami, silently remembering the man she had hardly known, yet had grown fond of in the time she had fought alongside him, both because of his position as one important to her brother-of-heart as well as for the flashes of the man's character she had seen on the missions she had gone on.

She wished his death could have been averted.

But... at least now, he was at peace.

The militia planning a coup, though... that was something that required attention, and so she gave it such, listening closely as Kairebu and the senator explained.
Raika

Return to Kumonoshin | "The Heart of Kumo"