Restoring Kasai

Visit this section of the board to design your very own plot page- all people have to do is sign up on them, and you can get some great epic story lines going.

Restoring Kasai

PostPosted by Knyves » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:16 am

Hey all!

I'm looking for two or three folks with Kasai characters that might be interested in helping change it through roleplay. I know its not a very active village, but I'm gonna try and change that, if anyone's interested in working with me. If not, I can retcon the whole thing, but that wouldn't be very fun, which is sorta the point of this place!

Anywho, let me know if your interested, so we can see how it will all play out!
Knyves
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Re: Restoring Kasai

PostPosted by Kaitou » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Hmmm...

- Don't Be Afraid To Create A World -

- Where You Dream No Little Dream -

Kaitou
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted by Brera » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:20 pm

My attention...

...You have it
Brera
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:43 am

yup
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by RavageDark » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:48 am

If you want me to, I can make a Kasai character.
Click Signature for Character Profiles and Clan Index.
RavageDark
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Reál Midas » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:46 pm

I'd be happy to make a Kasai character. I've been wanting to start anew now that I'm more or less away from Kumo and Kasai seems like a good place.
Who is John Galt?
Profile(s)
Reál Midas
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by Knyves » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:25 am

Boop-e-doop. So folks. Here's what I've got, and this is all just kinda up in the air. I'm not so hot when it comes to events and junk like this, so if anybody has advice, critiques, etc., feel free to let me know. Basic Plotline Follows:

A. Kasai has been down in the dumps for... forever. We've pretty much been the brunt of criminals and enemy nations for as long as I can remember.
2. Guy gets fed up, say after some huge emotional moment in one of the many terrorist attacks or criminal raids. He trains as a shinobi, becomes leader of Komodo, Kasai's version of Anbu, and begins setting up a vast network of influence (this will all mostly have taken place in the past/ not threaded out)
C. Guy blames Kasai leadership for letting them be the world's punching bag and plans not a coup, but rather a seccession. Taking any and all who are willing, he moves the entire village to an island chain located between Kumo and Konoha territory. Since his influence in Komodo gave him many funds and secret resources, he's had time to finish most of the village, located on a central island.
IV. From here, we get into the actual revamp stuff. Instead of placing Kasai as one village in one country, I thought'd be neat to create a network of islands. The central island, housing the volcano that is stereotypical of Kasai, is where the majority of the village is located. Neighboring islands include ash-filled wastelands, jungles and hunting grounds, mystery islands (for people to create their own cultures and plotlines and things on), Maybe the remnants of previous inhabitants (leading to the mystery of what happened to them before Guy started building here, or did he happen to them), an underwater chain of tunnels connecting many of the islands, as well as a sugmerged secret training facility and bunker for Komodo forces and high political officials. That sort of thing.
5. Old Kasai gets upset, launches attack, gets whipped, Old Kage is dethroned as official Kasaikage, with Guy instated in his place. Guy is super concerned with safety (see previously mentioned childhood trauma), and basically gets the people so worked up that they let him establish a dictatorship, to be over thrown in a later event perhaps?

Thoughts?
Knyves
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:30 am

Sounds interesting. I have a character that would be pretty prime for helping with this plot. Any reason for choosing that particular area for building the new village?

Also: SInce KAsai wont be much of a village soon, do you think maybe you could do some sort of a plot involving one of the other vilages like Sora of Kumo? maybe it would give a little more action than just rping against npc's.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Tsuuki » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:44 pm

"What's the point in joining if...

...we have Mr. Half-Baked & Mr. Happy-Hour teaming up too?"
~ Ero-Kami

Tsuuki
Magical Mr. Mistoffelees

PostPosted by Knyves » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:25 pm

@hanya: I chose that location cuz it hasn't been used yet, it would establish a solid geometrical location relative to other places, plus the fact that there were many islands would give people the opportunity to doke play in a lot of different environments, so I thought it was cool. As far as using other villages, I might be misunderstanding the question. I didn't use them because 1. I have no authority or pull in any of those places. 2. When other villages get involved, the s ranks come out of the woodwork, and currently kasais player base was low, meaning one yoshi arzur or shadow would destroy beyond what I needed ICly. 3. More people typically means more chances for things to stall out, like I've seen in the last arcs and events I've tried my hand at. If we do still rp this out, a mass migration to another village might be interesting.

@tsuuki, yeah, tsuneh posted that the day after I wrote all this out, :(
Knyves
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Anbu » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:38 pm

Is this still happening?
Anbu

Return to Plot Pages