Tao Sai | "Doctor in the making..." | Equipment

Here in this section, you may create custom equipment for your character. As always, read the stickies, and heed the moderators. What will you forge?
Forum rules
Remember, NarutoC Members: If you are making a transfer of anything, please make sure to include a link! If you don't the mods will ask you for one.

Tao Sai | "Doctor in the making..." | Equipment

PostPosted by Vladoria » Thu May 31, 2012 9:52 pm

Non-Weapon Related:

[ Tao Sai | Equipment ]

Name: Syringe

Description
    -Looks: [x] The syringes are medical grade and sterilized, needed to be uncapped quickly for immediate use.

-Capabilities: The syringes look like ordinary medical syringes, but the needle is actually a titanium alloid that doesn't break easily. This is a necessity as these syringes are carried like Tao carries kunai. He usually throws them at enemies. When the syringe impacts, it immediately injects from the momentum. These syringes are filled with various poisons that can be injected into one's self or an enemy.

Name: Scroll of Purity

Description
    -Looks: A large, two foot scroll that is made of parchment. They look identical to those used for Kanurou's puppets, being wrapped in red linen in the middle and stiff, tan parchment encasing the outside of the scroll.

-Capabilities: This scroll is used for sealing away objects with Ijifuku [Preservation Seal]. Within the seal, the everything within is forever preserved in the condition it was sealed in. This makes keeping food and other organic material fresh.

[ Tao Sai | Poison ]

Poison Name: AMT [Alpha-Methyltryptamine]
Poison Rank: [Genin]
Poison Effect(s):
[ Turn 0 / Turn of Infection/Injection ]
[ Turn 1 / Nothing ]
[ Turn 2 / Flutters in the peripheral vision ]
[ Turn 3 / An all over euphoric body high begins at the stomach ]
[ Turn 4 / Smearing of peripheral vision, body high intensifying ]
[ Turn 5 / Heart racing and panic ]
[ Turn 6 / Target is fully taken over by hallucinations, an intense euphoria and rapid heartbeat. Effect is similar to first injecting heroin, if that heroin was also mixed with LSD. ]

Story: This was discovered by Tao when he was sixteen. When he had defected from Konohagakure, he met an old man selling something out of an old wagon. When Tao had approached the man, he snatched Tao's arm and pricked it with some hidden object. The crotchety old fart smiled a toothless grin and watched as Tao's eyes span and glazed over. An hour later Tao was hooked. He stayed in the nearby forest for weeks, trading squirrels and fish for the mysterious substance. Upon what he refers to as his 'breakthrough', Tao slaughtered the old man and found the recipe for the addictive “AMT” and started mass producing it for his syringes.

Poison Name: Liquid Xenon
Poison Effect(s):
[ Turn 0 / Turn of injection ]
[ Turn 1 / No effect ]
[ Turn 2 / No effect ]
[ Turn 3 / No effect ]
[ Turn 4 / No effect ]
[ Turn 5 / No effect ]
[ Turn 6 / Immediate and total unconsciousness for 5 posts ]

Story: Tao Sai wasn't necessarily looking for any sort of club drug or recreational high. He just wanted to sleep and the joints weren't really doing it for him. He was seeking something immediate that could show immediate results. Tao wasn't ashamed of doing drugs, but he wasn't looking to be seen going into the slums of Hasu no Sato. He used a disguise jutsu and went to find a 'reputable' dealer. What Tao found was liquid Xenon. While he can't make it himself, Tao keeps an ample supply in stock in his Syringes.

Poison Name: Novocaine
Poison Effect(s):
[ Turn 0 / Turn of injection ]
[ Turn 1 / Noticeable loss of feeling, but control still present ]
[ Turn 2 / Spreading loss of feeling into a generalized area ]
[ Turn 3 / Tingling starts at injection site ]
[ Turn 4 / Tingling spreads ]
[ Turn 5 / Area turns read ]
[ Turn 6 / Complete and total loss of feeling and loss of motor functionality. Think of eating yogurt after going to the dentist. ]

Story: Tao Sai had bribed his dentist with needlepoints for his wife. In exchange, he got a steady supply of novocaine.
Vladoria
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Re: Tao Sai | "Doctor in the making..." | Equipment

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:03 pm

I will not let any genin poison have affects this strong or for his long. Ranks are there for a reason.
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

PostPosted by Vladoria » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:50 am

I'm not arguing with you, but I can only guess you read AMT. Novocaine is easily accessible and liquid xenon is an inject-able form of strong ambien. There are jutsu with more powerful, immediate effects just like these with C-Rank. It takes six posts for someone to be knocked unconscious. I've had more powerful poisons approved in the past.
Vladoria
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:58 pm

Let me guess, by Aporo? I'm not Aporo.
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

Return to Equipment Creation