i'm workin 24/7 while you chill at home[entrance]

[ \Sakura Hiroba | Kamiza | Yomi/ ]
The capital city of Raikou no Kuni, nestled between mountain peaks in the center of the country. Its altitude and location lead to common snowfall, though it is not necessarily cold throughout the year, clear days often leading to be as warm as summer. At the southern end of this star-shaped city lies a great stone bridge spanning a large lake, connecting to the road back down to the rest of the world. The home of both the Daimyo and Kamiza, the Onigami Compounds.

i'm workin 24/7 while you chill at home[entrance]

PostPosted by Aashif Teramura » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:52 am

Aashif walked carefully through the village, his shoes padding softly on the ground, it was a damp day. Everything seemed to be soaked, but it had yet to rain. The black scabbard strapped to his left hip by his sash held a blade, of which the handle seemed to be old and worn. The village emblem was carved into the handle of the Katana.

His Hershey's colored hairwas going in every which way, it was clean, but that seemed to be the end of the maintenance he had done on it this morning when he had woken up. His maroon headband that labeled him as a shinobi was strapped around his forehead, hiding the acne that had accumulated there during puberty. There was a flash of lightning, and the clouds split open. The young Samurai-Shinobi ducked into a restaurant just in the nick of time, as the heavens wept.

"Welcome to Yujin's Sushi, just sit over here and we'll take your order." The woman at the front podium said, and Aashif nodded. "Thank you." Don't forget your manners! He could hear his mother's nagging voice, even when he did thank her, if he had neglected to thank the woman, that would have been something she would have said. Or maybe she would have hit him. With a brick. Something like that. Temper like the fire of hell.. He thought, and smiled at the waitress. "I'll just have a cup of tea. Thank you." The day -- unlike the weather -- seemed to be going well. Nothing he could complain about..oh wait, he needed to get an apartment.

Yeah..that.

He turned to the person next to him, asking casually. "Hey, do you have any idea where I can rent an apartment? Not like a really expensive one, but not one that's infested with cockroaches and other undesirables. Just, a regular apartment."

fist in the air
power to the people

Aashif Teramura
New User
New User

Re: i'm workin 24/7 while you chill at home[entrance]

PostPosted by Tolkien » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Ken Andorus barged into the sushi bar with quite a grin on his dark compexioned face. Despite being soaked from the heavy rain that just came he seemed to be quite in a good mood and he had plenty of reason to be that way. He had gotten quite a hefty sum of money from his last hit. The bounty was quite a sum and Ken Andorus wished to "celebrate" with it while he still had it. Lately The former Prince of the Andorus clan did not have much luck on his funds. Being once of royalty within his clan and having everything within his reach, his situation was quite hard to deal with. Work was slow and his rewards before this latest big bounty he wasn't getting much from his work. He surveyed the area doing his normal routine of scoping any females that stood out. Ken Andorus was known around as being a player and would not commit to one woman. His womanizing was as good as his skill as a shinobi. Although he was a wanderer and had no village to claim as his own, Ken was very knowledgeable of many of the villages he visited, this place in Kumo was one of his favorites to visit, not just for the food, but also the ladies. Ken took his usual winks at some of the ladies in the Sushi place. He saw a empty seat next to what seemed like a young boy. He sat next to him and slapped the table getting the woman at the front podiums attention.

"Aye Aye Aye..I like to get that lovely Apple flavored Sake for mys-- Wait actually, I want to buy a round of Sake for all the ladies here on me...and.."

Ken looked around at the guys that were around He was feeling cheery today and was going to buy a round for a few of the guys as well. He pointed at certain people and then took a glance at the young boy Aashif.

"You know what just give a round to everyone here feeling great today give this man here next to me a........uhh.......give him some milk or something.."

Ken Andorus said realizing that the person next to him was a young kid. Having a string of bad luck for quite a while now, it was good to be back on top.
Tolkien
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by Aashif Teramura » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:03 pm

Aashif smiled at the pretty waitress as she set down his tea. He took a sip of the still steaming tea, and started thinking about the kind of apartment he would want. Of course something big and extravagant would be nice if he could afford it, which he could not. With the amount of money he had, having done no missions yet, and just laid off from his job at the bakery, which was paying bottom dollar, anyway. He put one hand on his sword, one of his few possessions, but also his most prized. He heard a growling noise from his stomach after he finished his small cup of tea, and looked down at his wallet, he opened the billfold and looked inside, he had just enough to buy the tea.

God dammit.

The answer to his solution came in with a loud bang, he turned around, and saw a large man ordering a drink for all of the women and himself, and a few guys. He pointed at Aashif, and said to give him a milk, or something like that. He quickly looked towards the waitress who was going to retrieve the large order, and rectified the order. "Actually miss, if he's paying, then I'll just have a.." large? No..don't push your luck "small plate of sushi." He turned to the large man and flashed him a smirk. He started to chuckle, obviously if the man had enough money to buy every lady plus a few and himself a Sake, then a small plate of sushi wouldn't bother him too much.

"Thank you. Also, while you're feeling generous, do you know where I can get an apartment? I can't afford much, but it's better than sleeping on the streets." He spoke to the older man who had sat himself - dripping wet - next to Aashif. "I didn't think it was going to rain today. Fuc
king weather, needs to make up it's mind if you ask me." He muttered, mostly to himself. "My name's Aashif Teramura. Samurai trained, Genin. Broke as fuck." He said all of this with a straight face as his plate of sushi was sat in front of him, he clasped his hands together, and said a quick prayer in a different language, and split the wooden utensils perfectly down the middle.

He lifted a single piece of sushi and stuffed it into his mouth, chewing and swallowing. "What's your name?"

fist in the air
power to the people

Aashif Teramura
New User
New User

PostPosted by Hanya » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:46 pm

It had been a while since she had had a fee day. After her little incident outside of the village things had gotten much more active for Osen. The village had become more of a home to her, the higher ups sweeping the village of those who thought to do harm to it, and her of course. She had finally been assigned a real instructor, with a real expertise in sealing and chakra control, some t hings that she either had a knack for or a real interest in. She began to practice more and more with her ninjutsu, becoming more versed in what she could do, and figuring out how to do it effectively. Her High chakra capacity had helped her with this, allowing her to train much longer and with much more taxing techniques. She had also had a new seal performed on her, one that allowed her to tap into her bijuu's power with more control, allowing her to become more accustomed to it and learning how to use it.

She had also gotten on good terms with her bijuu, they communicated frequently and though they didn't always share the same opinions about things, they had decided to live together in a sort of harmony, that way neither of them felt like they were trapped or burdened. Shinobi life had become fun for her now, but it did come at a price.

"I am SOOOOOO HUNGRYYYYYY!!!!!"

Her high chakra capacity had become directly linked with her food consumption, the more she ate, the more chakra she could produce and the more chakra she produced, the more she ate. She had become one of the markets most favored guests, and the hatred of every all you can eat buffet in town. Her Uncle and Aunt had finally left for good, leaving her their house while they traveled far away, so she had somewhere to live, but with bills and food expenses, life was getting very difficult for her. She needed a roommate or something, someone to split the bills with her, someone to help her pay for food. She had been getting a stipend from the Higher ups, but it only helped so much. She needed help.

It was coincidence that as she walked into the sushi shop for a light mid-day snack that someone would be looking for just the same thing she had decided to offer.

"Welcome to Yujin's Sushi, just sit over here and we'll take your or....... YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED IN HERE!"

Osen smiled as she shoved the man aside, shaking out her short red hair, water flinging off of her mo-hawk. She had already closed her bright red umbrella, shoving it inside of the umbrella holder near the door. She doubted anybody would try and take it, most of them remembered what happened when that boy had taken her sword a few years ago. There was still a large dip in the road outside from where they had paved over a crater she had made. She walked over to an open seat near a rather young boy and a rather rowdy guy. From what she could piece together he had just bought everyone in there except her a drink. Placing a few coins on the bar she ordered a double large plate of sushi and a hot tea. She then began to adjust the bikini top that she had decided was appropriate to wear that day. Even though it was raining it was still exceptionally hot, and she figured the less clothes she had on the less clothes she could get wet.

She waited patiently for her food, eying the doorman carefully, locking steely gazes with him. He was probably just mad that she had ordered the all you can eat sushi last time she was there. They ran out of food before she ran out of stomach.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Tolkien » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:18 am

Aashif wrote:"Thank you. Also, while you're feeling generous, do you know where I can get an apartment? I can't afford much, but it's better than sleeping on the streets."

Ken glanced over at the boy smiling..Did he know where to get an apartment? Of course...as many ladies he took to a room, he knew many in this area. As was stated before...he had been around these parts quite a bit. As Aashif, as he called himself, ate he also asked for Ken's name.

"Oh man, you came to ask the right person..I can get you to an affordable apartment around here. Right in the residential district near a nearby Ramen shop called Yuso. Tell them you know me...oh yeah and my name's Ken...Ken And..."

He was about to finish saying his last name until he saw the new female that showed up. Barely wearing anything it seemed. Her Bikini was rather tight seemingly revealing quite a bit of physically pleasing features..

Wow...hot...and she is quite intelligent too..wearing less clothes makes sure less of her clothes get wet..

Ken said this in his mind while he took his eyes to the young woman who just then placed a few coins at the table for her food. A beautiful woman having to spend money on food while he was treating everyone else? Unacceptable...

"Excuse me..."

Ken said to Aashif as he turned his attention to the female. He looked curiously at her as if she did something wrong..of course, this was a part of his game..hopefully he could play his cards right..he hit the table. not too hard, but enough to get her attention

"young lady that is so unacceptable..what are you doing? This is an atrocity..a young beautiful woman like you..having to drop her hard earned money on a glorious day such as this? No, I am celebrating with everybody in this place..especially you..it would besmirch my honor if you didn't accept my humble invitation to eat and drink at my expense.."

He made his trademark smile at the young lady. Showing that he was being playful. He dropped his money over to the waitress..

"I got it..."

The waitress rolled her eyes as Ken went back to his coversation with the young lady.

"Yeah..I know I went a little "dramatic" there..I was just trying to find a way to talk to you..sometimes I get overtaken by a beauty such as yourself, and I have no other way to get your attention..by the way..my name's Ken Andorus.."

He said this extending his hand forward. In just a few seconds, Ken totally forgot about the young boy he was talking to...Little did either of them know, All three of them were seemingly being watched by a small group of people that sat quietly sipping their drink that Ken graciously paid for them.
Tolkien
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by Aashif Teramura » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:17 pm

Aashif patiently put another piece of sushi into his mouth as the man labeled himself as Ken. He chewed deliberately slow, counting to twenty four before he swallowed the sushi, he took a sip of the tea that had been placed in front of him. Something had caught the man's attention, and Aashif followed his gaze to an attractive female wearing a bikini top with a Mohawk. "Carajo.." he mumbled under his breath, watching her walk in. He was about to say hello to her when she sat next to him, he had even opened his mouth, and his tongue touched the roof of his mouth, ready to articulate his thoughts regarding her physique, and her hair. He had even neglected hearing Ken excuse himself from the conversation, he got out "da-" before Ken started talking.

Young lady that is so unacceptable..what are you doing? This is an atrocity..a young beautiful woman like you..having to drop her hard earned money on a glorious day such as this? No, I am celebrating with everybody in this place..especially you..it would besmirch my honor if you didn't accept my humble invitation to eat and drink at my expense.."

Damn! He mused, not letting his disappointment in his inability to address the girl fast enough display itself on his face. Hey wait just a God damned minute.. He though, and remembered that Ken was indeed supposed to be telling him where he could find an apartment. This attractive young lady could not have picked a worse time to show up in Yujin's. He felt like saying something, but then remembered something he had read, probably something more of a joke than anything, but if he was in Ken's shoes, he wouldn't want some random dude that he was just about to tell him where he could find an apartment - for what he made it seem like would be a cheap price. Thou shalt not block the cock He thought to himself, if anything he should be a good wingman.

He then remembered that the woman came in alone, and that he as a person was broke as hell and had no money, so he couldn't spot him for drinks if he magically ran out of money, which seemed like something he wasn't going to do, considering that the first thing he had done when he came in here was buy a bunch of people drinks. Aashif seemed ignorant of the group of people in the corner that were watching their movements, he took his forgotten plate of sushi and snatched up a piece, shoving it into the orifice on his face.

The sushi here is really good. He thought, and made a note in the back of his head that he would have to come here more often.

fist in the air
power to the people

Aashif Teramura
New User
New User

PostPosted by Hanya » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:13 pm

"Young lady that is so unacceptable..what are you doing? This is an atrocity..a young beautiful woman like you..having to drop her hard earned money on a glorious day such as this? No, I am celebrating with everybody in this place..especially you..it would besmirch my honor if you didn't accept my humble invitation to eat and drink at my expense.."

Her green eyes slowly turned to the "man" speaking to her, their gaze falling upon both his face, his body, and the look his own eyes had. They betrayed him, the pupils still and unwavering, the telltale sign of something that he was either comfortable saying, or had rehearsed a million times. His body language screamed cool and confident, without fear or anxiety. His words, they came off too smooth, she wasn't impressed. Still, his confidence amused her, as well as the "generosity" that he was displaying her, whatever his reasons behind it.

"Yeah..I know I went a little "dramatic" there..I was just trying to find a way to talk to you..sometimes I get overtaken by a beauty such as yourself, and I have no other way to get your attention..by the way..my name's Ken Andorus.."

His flattery was over the top, slightly creepish as well, especially since he looked a bit older than her. Still, she would definitely take up his offer, her pockets in whole hearted agreement. She scooped the coins off the table and turned, not to him, but to the doorman, flashing him a smile that could only mean trouble. Swinging around to look at Ken, she realized there was a person in between the two of them, who seemed to make their seating arrangement, and any further conversation a little awkward. Almost on cue, the boy leaned forward, beginning to eat a portion of his sushi, clearing a path for the two of them to talk behind him.

"Ken... Nice to meet you. My name is Osen. Did you want to know what you just paid for.... or are you okay with just giving out your money to strangers?"
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Tolkien » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:58 am

Osen wrote:"Ken... Nice to meet you. My name is Osen. Did you want to know what you just paid for.... or are you okay with just giving out your money to strangers?"

Ken's eyebrow raised just slightly. But quickly shrugged off any doubt.

"We know each other's names...so we not strangers Osen. such a beautiful name by the way..I know you get complimented by your looks by guys all the time, and I am not the first or will I be the last to compliment you on your beauty, but I would hope you would remember my compliments the most.."

Ken took a brief chuckle to his pick up lines..Of course Ken had his usual lines, but what set him apart from the rest was his adapatability and reading a situation. Ken learned long ago to just always "go with the flow" and being one's self. Many would think he was being fake, but this was who he was...well mixed with his personal macking skills with some subset pick up lines for certain females.... However Ken was able to merge the two into a perfect marriage. With his personality and care free attitude, one thing a person knew with Ken is that things would never be boring being around him. After chuckling to himself he repositioned himself in the chair and looked at Osen. When he did this, it was then where he finally realized that Aashif was still sitting in between them. He had totally forgotten about the guy because of the woman. He hoped that he wasn't rude to him and actually felt a little bad..

ahh..maybe I will try to hook him up with some of these ladies when this is over...

His brief thought about Aashif quickly went away when focused his attention back to Osen...

"I am trying too hard aren't I? Well to answer your question sure i don't mind knowing what I paid for.."

He smiled getting lost in Osen's green eyes..

The mysterious group still sat quietly sipping but at times glancing at Ken and Aashif. However they weren't the only people looking at them. Another man and his men on the opposite side were looking at Ken, but very angry. Angry to the point where he banged the table with his fist. The other men had pissed off looks in their face too. It seemed like any minute they would approach Ken.
Tolkien
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by Aashif Teramura » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:30 pm

Aashif decided now would be a good time as ever to be a good wingman, after all, he was paying for his food. He noticed a pause in the conversation, and spoke up in the silence, after swallowing a piece of sushi, he turned in his seat and scooted back to make an obtuse triangle between the three of them. He turned his head keeping his eyes concentrated on Osen's face, showing a great deal of self restraint not to let them wander down and examine the more feminine parts of her body. "You should feel special. I've been friends with him for quite awhile now, he normally just buys drinks for women, rarely follows up on them." The lie came out smooth, easily told. There was no tell tale sign of a liar. He didn't tap his foot, blink twice..he was a shinobi, lying was the first skill he learned, and he was very good at it.

"Quite generous, too if I say so my self. We were discussing an arrangement my friend could assist me with. I have a small sum of money, seeing as how I was just recently enlisted into the Kumoteikoku shinobi force." The way he said "enlisted" implied that he had neglected to attend an academy, seeing as how he was seventeen years old, it made sense, since he had not been raised in a hidden village. "So he was going to get me an apartment here." He paused for a minute, an intake of breath, "our food just got here, as you can clearly see, and food for me takes precedence over an apartment." His smile was deceivingly warm, implying that she had not interrupted anything, and that it was okay by Aashif that she was here.

He turned back to his food, indiscriminately choosing a piece of sushi, which he dipped into a side of wasabi sauce, and stuffed into his mouth, he chewed twice and swallowed, chasing the spicy food with the rest of his tea. He sighed contentedly, and turned back to his companions. He looked up, a group of people were looking in his direction, actually, they were looking more at his massive counterpart more than himself, and they didn't look too happy, he stared back at them, with a glint of defiance in his eye, he winked towards the one who banged his fist on the table. He touched the hilt of his Katana, a subtle challenge to the group.

he directed his attention back to Osen and Ken. "You want any sushi, chica?" He used the word for girl in his native tongue, seemingly oblivious to his lapse in Japanese. He turned his head towards Ken, and he looked at the man, then glanced in the general direction of the group, letting his gaze linger for two seconds, then he looked back at Ken, then repeated the movement twice. He was hoping to relay wordlessly to Ken that there was a group of not so happy looking people in the corner of the room and they happened to be openly staring at him.

fist in the air
power to the people

Aashif Teramura
New User
New User

PostPosted by Hanya » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:48 am

The attention was kind of nice, it was a strange change from the normal stuff she went through every day. The more the man spoke to her, the less she felt like he was just putting on a show. She wasn't falling for him or anything liek that, butwhat did she care if he was nice to her, she couldn't lose anything that she hadn't lost before. When the other person that sat between them finally spoke up, she was surprised, not even knowing that they knew each other.

"Quite generous, too if I say so my self. We were discussing an arrangement my friend could assist me with. I have a small sum of money, seeing as how I was just recently enlisted into the Kumoteikoku shinobi force... So he was going to get me an apartment here."

What a stroke of luck, somebody was looking for an apartment, and she was looking for a roomate. Couldn't have been any smoother. Still, she wasn't too sure about offering her home to any guy she had just met in a restaurant, though she didn't worry about too many people her age trying anything with her.

"You want any sushi, chica?"

Chica...Chica... whats a chica....

She mulled over the word for a moment, simply decidning that it was some slang word for girl that she had never heard before. She wasn't going to get upset about it, she didn't even know what it meant. better to just let it slide.

"Oh, If you want to get me some that would be just great, you know a girl has to eat to keep her... stamina... up."

She wondered if he had been truly paying attention or not, since his "friend" ken had already covered the sushi that she ordered, which was considerably more than he had already. Still, if they would buy it, she would definitely eat it. Laughing to herself her eyes fell against the boys, who seemed to be sending some sort of signal to Ken. At first she was about to get mad, thinking they were talking about her, but when she traced his eyes, they fell not to her but to a table not far away, where a man had a rather stern look on his face, and a death gaze directed straight at Ken. She hoped that they weren't about to start any trouble, because if they did, and she didn't get her meal, there would be hell to pay.

Hell To Pay.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Tolkien » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Ken brought a slight smile to his slips as aashif played wingman for him as he continued to speak to Osen.

Not bad...not bad at all...

Ken said to himself. He did take notice of the strange guys that seemed to be staring at him especially one that his the table abruptly, he then snuck a harder glance at the man, and then realized who he was...

Oh shit I forgot I owe that guy money...damnit, no wonder he mad..

This was all in his head of course as he dared not show worry to the girl he was speaking to nor Aashif. It was after Aashif asked Osen for some Sushi when the silent angry man finally spoke.

"Hey!! Ken!! Ken Andorus!! I believe you have something that belongs to me!!"

The whole sushi restaurant grew quiet as the large man brought about everyone's attention. The other mysterious group that was on the other side of the angry man and his group covered in robes stayed silent observing the scene as if studying for a test, one seemed to be fixated on Aashif for an odd reason. Ken acted surprised as if he never saw the guy and stood still in his usual smile.

"Hey there Makeo!! why you not tell me you were here..yeah yeah I got what you need man. How could I forget."

Ken motioned the angry Mackeo and his "thugs" to the table.

"This will be real quick Osen, let me take care of these guys first and we can continue our 'discussion' "

When they sat near their area Ken grabbed a large sum of money out his sack and dropped it onto their table.

"I believe that should cover it there don't you think?"

Makeo grabbed the money and looked it over counting it carefully..

"very good..."

Ken smiled as it seemed Makeo had approved of the amount and Ken nodded his head as he was about to focus his attention back to Osen until....

"You see...there is a problem...you own me for interest that has accrued over time, and it's been quite awhile...not to mention you pissing me off earlier for not coming to me once you got the money..This is enough for the base fee the extra fees are a different matter..

Ken grew annoyed and looked at him in an annoyed manner also.

"Look man...I gave you what I owed you, all this extra stuff wasn't mentioned. Let's not do this man..I even treated all you guys for drinks, come on..."

"[badword] that!! You come over here acting all Mr. Bigshot take all our woman..."

he was interrupted by a random woman near them. She was for the most part...highly UNattractive and had hairy legs...

"Wait...hold up...I AINT NO ONE'S WOMAN OKAY!!"

"SHUT UP UGLY ASS BITCH!!" WE DEFINITELY AIN'T TALKING ABOUT YOU!!"

The ugly woman shut up and kept to herself. Ken then stood up off his seat looking straight at the man..

"First off...everybody know the Kenmeister over here. thought it was a good gesture to treat folks here...plus...only woman I am looking at right now is this lovely lady in front of me here.."

He said with a smile and wink at Osen. Makeo slammed the table in front of him looking at Ken in the eys and his men as well with their kunai ready..

"I would watch your mouth boy...I know you know who I work for..and if you were smart you would not cross me...give me the rest of the money...I am not asking I am telling you..."

The men around him looked serious and it seemed he had other "friends" too as they came from out the woodworks. The mysterious group in robes stayed silent looking at the group of men. It was as if they were recording the upcoming bar fight that would unfold.
Tolkien
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by Aashif Teramura » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Aashif was about to push his half empty plate over to Osen, when he heard someone yell to Ken, he looked over instinctively, but continued to push the plate over to Osen, stopping about a foot away from her. He acted as if the man hadn't stalked over and was all angry and what not with Ken. "Here y'go.." He muttered. He looked over to the group. "Hold up now.." he said, but was interrupted by the ugly woman, and he looked over towards one of the men, about to make a comment, when they yelled at the woman, telling her to shut up, Aashif stood up quickly, and delivered an elbow to one of the men's face, hearing a sick, yet satisfying crunch as the elbow connected with the mans nose, he howled, as blood gushed from his nose, onto his face and into his mouth, Aashif punched him twice in the mouth when he fell on the ground, tearing the inside of his mouth up, he shook the hand that he had delivered the punches with, and felt a blinding pain as he took a punch in the face, something about the man's knuckles felt unnaturally hard.

He stumbled around, and took another punch to the face, and felt the blood start flowing, he looked up, and noticed that the man had brass knuckles, which explained why he was dazed from two punches. He saw the third one coming, and ducked, yet his movement was still sluggish, he was certain his cheekbone was broken. He pulled out a kunai, holding it in an icepick grip, he was about to stab the man twice when he was punched again in the nose, and he fell back, the kunai falling out of his hand as he stared at the ceiling, quite dazed. The man stood over him, and was about to punch him again when Aashif regained his senses, and tripped the man, spinning him around so he slammed the back of his head onto the floor, and stomped on his knee. Aw shit, this was dumb. He thought, as the rest of the gang turned on him.

Thankfully YuJin decided to intervene at that time, yelling at all of them to leave, and came out waving a spatula at them, telling the group to take it outside, they apparently didn't hear them, and they descended on the youth who had attacked two of their members, Aashif ducked and dodged and rolled, carefully avoiding people, even throwing the occasional apology if he ran into someone. He reached for another Kunai and thrust his foot out, kicking one person who knocked over three people. "Hey! Someone help!" He managed to get out before taking another bare knuckled punch to the face, and stabbed the man who had thrown the punch, he circled back around heading out the door, he threw a wink to Osen out of eye that he hadn't taken the brass knuckles on, and he jumped backwards out of the store and flipped out into the middle of the street. Surely they wouldn't try and fight him in the middle of the street.

fist in the air
power to the people

Aashif Teramura
New User
New User

PostPosted by Hanya » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:56 am

She had warned them, mentally, that if they ruined her meal there would be hell to pay. While he new companions began passing food her way she was pleased, but the one next to her, he quickly got up, elbowing some guy in the face, apparently defending some random woman's honor. She might have been proud of him, except within moments he had been knocked down, and was being knocked around.

He was getting beaten pretty badly noww, his fighting back slowing down to a mere trickle. He eemed to have not thought it throough, much like how she would have acted. But there was one difference between them two.

The dreaded sentence that she had been hoping not to hear finally reared its ugly head, and she lost it.

"You Get Out! All Of You Get OUT!"

"ARGAAHAHHAHHHHHH"

Her eyes flipped almost immediately from green to purple and she slammed her hand on the table as hard as she could, cracking it and causing everyone on the bar's plate to slide towards her. Quickly spinning around in the chair, She stood up. One man began to speak, but only got as far as "What" before she punched him square in the chest, knocking him clean onto the floor with a heavy almost limp thump. Before he could react further she had grabbed him by the ankle, and was swinging his struggling body at one of the other thugs. If one could see her emotions as the elements her eyes would be on fire, and they were directed at each and every person in the restaurant. Somehow, Aashif had managed to slip out of the building, but now they had gotten her started. She was beating a person with another person, before she tossed his body into the group, and charged, Goring the whole group of them. It was almost comical the way they flew up and out, something like a bull charging into a crowd of people in a cartoon, except for this was real, and she was digging in their asses, metaphorically of course.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Tolkien » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:54 pm

Any chance of even considering the offer that Makeo gave him or rather trying to reconcile further was lost as soon as Aashif elbowed in the face one of Makeo's men. The fight was then on as Ken had a rather uncomfortable feel and tension about him. Makeo shocked at the sudden strike from the man he did not know then looked at Ken who shrugged. Using the element of surprise Ken quickly gave a hard punch at the man's face who shockingly absorbed every bit of his punch. Makeo only slightly moved his face to the side from the impact of the punch. He turned looking at Ken and smiled dryly.

"oh shii-"

were the only words Ken managed to make out as Makeo came with a punch of his own, however Ken with his quick reflexes managed step back away from the initial punch which Makeo then brought his fist down onto the bar table breaking it clean in half. Just the initial impact being around it pushed Ken back further losing his balance and falling slightly on his bottom. Where he quickly got up upon Makeo's men ganging up on him. He managed to block one of the punches to the face, but it left him open for an attack from one of the thugs to his stomach. The impact made Ken grimace in pain, as the men took the opportunity to grab him from behind setting him up for Makeo to get to him.

"Bad move!! I will make sure you pay for your actions!!"

Ken also saw from the corner of his eye that Aashif was having some problems, he hoped that he could hold out until he got there..

Makeo thug wrote:"What--"

That was what the goon said before he was knocked senseless and then thrown into the rest of makeo's goons. Osen had went berserk in an instant. She seemed like a different person and not the same one he tried macking moments ago. However her "contributions" were greatly appreciated. He definitely didn't need to worry about her. This incident made Makeo mad to no end as he was about to go after Osen until Ken, using the opportunity, broke free from the shocked and distracted thugs that held him by heading butting the man from behind and then making a precise spin and elbow to both men and giving a hard knee to the third thug. They fell in pain while Ken stepped to meet Makeo

"Think you better focus on me!!"

Ken said with his hands doing a "come here" gesture. Hearing enough of the complaints from Yujin to take it outside, Ken slowly keeping his eye contact to Makeo and his men who were slowly getting up he exited outside where he already saw Aashif outside fighting it out with the rest of Makeo's men. Osen was taking care of business still inside with the unfortunate number of Makeo's thugs. They were all outside as Ken prepared himself.

"I much rather it be outside...I was liable to tear my favorite restaurant apart, we don't want that..."

Makeo said with a smile..

Still in the restaurant the mysterious group of hooded figures stood watching the incident like a spectacle. From their seat they could still see the continued fight that would ensue outside. One of the hooded people lifted up a leg revealing a slim, feminine leg in leather and black boots. From under the hood revealed dark yet radiant seductive red lips that licked also in a seductive level. It could be inferred one of the hooded figures was a female. She looked at the spectacle that Osen was making in a strange sense of pleasure as if she felt great pleasure in every attack Osen made.

"mmmm..interesting..."

The hooded woman said, turning her eyes toward outside as well.
Tolkien
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by Aashif Teramura » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:34 pm

Aashif was clearly wrong, the thugs followed him outside, he removed two Kunai, as they removed their own weapons, he looked around out of the one eye that was not swollen shut, turning his head in an effort to do so. He noticed one of the cloaked figures watching him, and he heard the pound of footsteps coming from behind him. He turned around and ducked, just fast enough so that the joint knuckles brushed over his head, he shot his right hand forward, holding the knife in an icepick grip, and stabbed him, kicking him back with his right foot into another thug, he jumped up as the group rushed him, flipping backwards and landing on a building, one of them followed him, and Aashif kicked him in the face, knocking him out cold. "Let's go then.." He muttered under his breath, and at that moment he heard the sound of a girl going berserk, and looked up.

It was Osen, thank god. She had decided to jump into the fray, and the group, instead of following him in a trickle, were thrown out of the restaurant. He waved his thanks to her, and removed eight shuriken from his pouch, after depositing the kunai into their own, and threw them, he took out four of them, dwindling their numbers. He threw a kunai at one that was approaching Osen from the side, and he crumpled to the ground, and lay still, along with the four others he had taken out with his shuriken. Now that he was at a distance, he could handle the goons. He jumped down from his vantage point, slightly bending his knees as he landed. He wiped blood from his eye, and was hit in the back of the head with a punch from another guy from brass knuckles, and fell to the ground.

He let out a yelp of pain mid fall, and started to curse as he felt himself going unconscious, not being able to help himself, his last conscious thought before knocking out was that he hoped that Ken did a better job, so that he could say he was just being a good wingman when he passed out, he then stared to the side, his vision blurring in and out, changing from grey to full color. He sighed once, and his vision went dark.

fist in the air
power to the people

Aashif Teramura
New User
New User

Next

Return to Takama-ga-hara