Team Supaiku, Tsuuki, Raika ASSEMBLE!!!!!

In this section you may post artwork, stories, anything of the like. Do not spam here, please. Keep all comments Constructive Criticism.

Team Supaiku, Tsuuki, Raika ASSEMBLE!!!!!

PostPosted by Honda » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:50 pm

Sorry for the horibly quality, but... yeah I tried looking for a scanner over a year now and... if I keep at it I will probably never find one due to my laziness. Sooo I took the pic with a very bad camera enjoy :)

I don't ever remember them teaming up, probvably did tho, but what if... Anyways here ya go, Supaiku Raika & Tsuuki with a Honda twist!

now that im looking at the pic I forgot Fei... DAMN!
No matter where life takes me, you'll find me with a smile. Pursuit to be happy only laughing like a child. I never thought life would be this sweet it got me cheesing from cheek to cheek. I ain't get away for nothing cause that just ain't my style. Life couldn't get better, this gonna be the best day ever
Honda
New User
New User

Re: Team Supaiku, Tsuuki, Raika ASSEMBLE!!!!!

PostPosted by Tsuuki » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Dude.

DUDE!

Great work, Honda, I'm flattered :) The three never officially teamed up, but they'll always be a team at heart!

And I was JUST telling Raika today about a sketch I never finished of Supaiku, Tsuuki, Raika, and Fei (and Aporo)!

PS: I like KUMO above the crotch, Tsuuki's classy like that haha.

"What's the point in joining if...

...we have Mr. Half-Baked & Mr. Happy-Hour teaming up too?"
~ Ero-Kami

Tsuuki
Magical Mr. Mistoffelees

PostPosted by Honda » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:12 am

Thanks Tsuuki, :lol:

Here's another I did of Supaiku a WHILE back.... If you look closely you can see a JD bottle in the picture... another bored day in class I suppose.

No matter where life takes me, you'll find me with a smile. Pursuit to be happy only laughing like a child. I never thought life would be this sweet it got me cheesing from cheek to cheek. I ain't get away for nothing cause that just ain't my style. Life couldn't get better, this gonna be the best day ever
Honda
New User
New User

PostPosted by Seijitsu Kodani » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:51 am

I WANT ONE
[align=center]Image
Nyan
Seijitsu Kodani
Snow White Queen

PostPosted by Honda » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:28 am

@SeI
My old friend, it may take a day, a year or a month but it will be DONE!!!
Honda
New User
New User

PostPosted by Spike » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:34 am

Geez, can't believe I'm only seeing this now.

These are awesome man! I love seeing your interpretation of three of Kumo's most well known shinobi.

Next time you do something like this, PM me man! I nearly missed out on this. xD

Strange thing, in the second pic the number four is on the card tattoo. Four happens to be my favorite number. xD

If you fall down seven times, stand up eight.
It isn't a matter of life or death, it's about what breaks first; your will or the barriers in your way.

Spike
The Daftpunk [Who the hell do you think I am?]

PostPosted by Honda » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:22 pm

@Spike

I got ya with the pm next time bruh. Oh and the number 4 tat came off your profile on Supaiku as well as the Kaori and Dinn tats too lol

I think ima post some more stuff today, its all beautiful outside & shizz...
Honda
New User
New User

Return to Arts & Talents