Good Times with Honda ;D

In this section you may post artwork, stories, anything of the like. Do not spam here, please. Keep all comments Constructive Criticism.

Good Times with Honda ;D

PostPosted by Honda » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:19 pm

Yeah, so I made another topic. The pics were mostly 100% me BSing around trying to make myself smile. Hope you like my drawings.

Beauty and the Beast
Spoiler:
Soooo I was Having a Disney marathon with my gf and our friends, then Lilo & Stitch came on then right after that The little Mermaid came on. The whole time I was wondering. What if the little blue hellraiser met the princess from down under?

A Very Tsuneo Story...
Spoiler:

This was all inspired by what Tsuneo said in his Ask a Tsu topic.
Tsuwife doesn't understand what I do over here on my computer and she honestly doesn't care so long as I let her control the TV xD
The pic is read from left to right and everything else is pretty self explanatory xD.

Seijitsu Kodani is Sexy and She Knows It!
Spoiler:

So Sei here it is my friend. Ms. Kodani is chilling on her throne like a boss. I just realized she is sitting on a ice throne, but her body is barely clothed which makes no sense lol mybad. Hope you have a great Yuki Ball yo.

That Girl I Call My Girlfriend...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
If I am Honda, then she is my Acura. She adds that little dose of dopeness to my everyday life and I LOVE IT!!!! lol and I love when she lets her hair get curly and when she straightens it, so I drew both. Love ya Acura ;D(first pic is more accurate than the 2nd lol)

Winter is Coming....
Spoiler:

So my girl got me on this show Game of Thrones and I am hooked, can't get enough of it (mainly beacuse of the opening theme). This is my favorite character Jon Snow. He has his trusty partner dier wolf Ghost and his Valyrien sword Longclaw. NIGHT'S WATCH FTW!!!!!!!!!!

I got more dope stuff coming up, thanks for your time guys :D
Last edited by Honda on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No matter where life takes me, you'll find me with a smile. Pursuit to be happy only laughing like a child. I never thought life would be this sweet it got me cheesing from cheek to cheek. I ain't get away for nothing cause that just ain't my style. Life couldn't get better, this gonna be the best day ever
Honda
New User
New User

Re: Good Times with Honda ;D

PostPosted by Yamamoto » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:45 pm

┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴
Yamamoto
Yamsalot

PostPosted by Tsuneo » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:32 am

Lol if only I could convince Tsuwife to get big anime hair like that <3
Tsuneo
Old Man

PostPosted by Seijitsu Kodani » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:42 am

Ohhh, that's the chronic right there.

Freijord Seijitsu skin <3
[align=center]Image
Nyan
Seijitsu Kodani
Snow White Queen

PostPosted by Honda » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:52 am

I HAVE MORE! >;D hope you like

The Boy with the Tail
Spoiler:

FIrst off let me say sorry for the blurryness. Remember back on Dragon Ball and Gohan (I think that was the old man's name xD) finds the future 10x world saving, spirit bomb throwing, kamehameha yelling Goku. Old man Gohan was probably like, "What the F#$% is this on your a$$?" lol. *Nostalgic moments* T_T

The Real Folk Blues...(Pokemon Bebop)
Spoiler:

Spike is one of my all time favorite anime characters because of his "I don't give a fuzz" attitude. So I was wonderin' what would he look like if he was a pokemone trainer.... yep no different just with a whole lot of blue Pokemon with bad smoking habits. This raises a question. What if Vash the Stampede was a digidestined @_@!

TUESDAY!
Spoiler:

It's Tuesday, my favorite day oddly. HAVE A GOOD TUESDAY AND ENJOY THE REST OF THE DAYS AFTER THAT!!!!!!

I got some FMA type shizz coming too....
No matter where life takes me, you'll find me with a smile. Pursuit to be happy only laughing like a child. I never thought life would be this sweet it got me cheesing from cheek to cheek. I ain't get away for nothing cause that just ain't my style. Life couldn't get better, this gonna be the best day ever
Honda
New User
New User

PostPosted by Art » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:00 am

I Like Tuesdays too :3

Oiii Honda im jealous of your drawings!
Art
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by Honda » Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:14 am

@Art, Thanks yo! I'm glad you like Tuesdays too because they're great. I'm trying to get my gf on this Tuesday boat, but she is more of the Saturday Morning type lol.

Wednesday I got injured and I nearly cut my damn right thumb off trying to operate a pallet wrapper for my job soooo I hate Wednesdays now lol

Here is some FMA stuff mixed in with other anime. I tried to BS a storyline when drawing these last year lol so forgive me if it sucks MAJOR MAJOR BALLS. Imagine if Father from FMA didn't die. Most of his homunculi destroyed and now he needs new ones, so he is dimension hopping searching for the POWAH BEYOND POWAH! So he can return to his god like state.

Gluttony!
Spoiler:

Father's first stop is Dream Land, making the Fountain of Dreams his new home. Wanting to acquire the Star Rod, Father quickly tracks down Dream Land's protector Kirby and defeats him. Since he put up a good fight he has decided to make him the homunculus Gluttony to do his bidding.

Pride!
Spoiler:

Father's now goes to the Gurren Laggan universe. He tries to attack Simon to steal his core drill necklace, an object deemed important to Father. He defeats Simon with trickery, but refuses to kill him because he knows of the power he posess making him worthy of being turned into the homunculus Pride!

Wrath!
Spoiler:

Ash Ketchum and his trusty partner Pikachu has been sent to investigate the disappearance of Simon & Kirby. The duo run into wrath (Fuhrer Bradley). Things have changed this time around. Pikachu can't fight him alone so Ash fights alongside Pikachu, and yep, all hell breaks loose!
Honda
New User
New User

PostPosted by Honda » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Happy 4th NC Fam! and if the 4th means nothing to you then have a good Wednesday and an even better Thusday! ;)

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly!
Spoiler:

Just some stuff I found under the bed..
Honda
New User
New User

PostPosted by Art » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:10 am

i Liek Ze Angry Beeeevers XD
Art
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

Return to Arts & Talents