Soeki: The Plague Doctor (Puppet)

Here in this section, you may create custom equipment for your character. As always, read the stickies, and heed the moderators. What will you forge?
Forum rules
Remember, NarutoC Members: If you are making a transfer of anything, please make sure to include a link! If you don't the mods will ask you for one.

Soeki: The Plague Doctor (Puppet)

PostPosted by Unwritten » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:11 pm

Puppet Name:Soeki: The Plague Doctor
Range: 10 Meters
Type: Offensive
Description:

Soeki is dressed as a plague doctor of the 1700's. The puppet is known for its large bird like mask that is bolted to its face. The rest of its head is covered in a black cloth and flows down to its chest where it is sewn to. Over top the black cloth is a large wide brimmed hat which is the same dark black as the cloth. A thick black overcoat covers his entire body and ends around the bottom of Soeki's feet. The puppet does not appear to have any hands instead there are two wooden canes extending from each of his arms. These canes are secretly cane swords which can be reveled at any time by the puppet master. The whole puppet has a menacing look since it is all black besides the white mask that draws most of the attention.

The Puppet is rather tall standing a total of 6 feet and five inches. It is rather lightweight in itself, but the thick clothing makes weighs it down. The thick clothing is not for nothing, and does serve a very important purpose. The thick clothing is supposed to stop incoming kunai and senbon from breaking through the puppet and hitting Soeki's core. The reason why this is so important is because of whats inside. The puppet is hiding a tank of flammable liquid (Marked B1) which can distribute the liquid to different points of the puppets body. On top to the tank there is a lightweight metal screw that holds the tank in place. On top of the screw is a seal that only allows the gas to escape when the puppet-master chooses (Marked B3). On top of the seal there is a hose that redirects the flammable liquid into the upper part of the body (Marked A). The upper part of the body is merely a series of tubes that either redirects the flammable gas to the arms or the mouth (Marked A3).

The head (Marked I) is one of the three weapons in Soeki's arsenal. The tube comes from the upper body and then ends at the opening in the puppets mouth. The only problem is that the gas cannot ignite itself. That is the main reason why the beak is present. At the very tip of the beak there is a small flint that can ignite at the puppet-masters whim (Marked I2). The flame is then increased by emitting more of the gas. It isn't very useful for a prolonged flame, but can be very useful for short bursts.

Moving over the arms (Marked G) there is a pretty simple system of ball joints that interlock the arm sections. Inside all of these sections there is a hidden compartment of gas. Early on in the puppets history there was a problem on how to get the liquid to the blades, but that has been temporarily fixed by having two matching hole on the ball and the joint. When the arm is moved to be perfectly straight the liquid can flow freely and into the blades. On top of the final ball joint is a flint that allows for a quick ignite whenever the puppet-master may need.

Another difficulty that Kaito had with Soeki was that the puppet lost a great deal of strength when the tank ran out of the flammable liquid. This is the main purpose of the legs. The legs have the similar workings of tubes as the arms. This is except for one major difference. Instead of taking the flammable liquid from the tank it is tasked with returning the liquid to the tank. This happens when Kaito summons a replaceable tank and then the puppet will latch onto the tanks with its legs and will begin to absorb. (It takes ten posts of moderate use to need a new tank, and it takes two posts to fill back up) The tanks to not stop Soeki's movements, but do make it significantly slower. Effectively changing it from an offensive force to just trying to stay alive (So to speak).

A - Upperbody
A1 - A small piece of rubber that keeps the hoses together and stops them from getting tangled
A2 - Empty space
A3 - Hoses for distributing the flammable liquid

B - Torso
B1- Flammable Tank
B2 - Metal screw for keeping the tank in place
B3 - Rubber seal which allows the liquid in and out
B4 - Interlocked and woven pieces of wicker which are designed as a last ditch effort to block incoming weaponry
B5 - Hose linking the tank to the upper body
B6 - Empty space
B7 - Larger screw keeping the tank in place

C - Sides of the puppet to create space from the core and its protective layers

D - Lower portion of the tank tasked with distributing the liquid from the legs and pushing it into the tank when refilling

E - The joints that connect the arms to the torso

F - The joints that connect the legs to the torso

G - The arms which lead to the puppets main weapons which are his cane like swords which appear to be a regular wooden cane when sheathed. The system of tubes and containers allow for the fluid to leak to the blades and allow them to be ignited and used as flaming swords.

H - The legs of the puppet that allow flammable liquids to be transported from a new tank to the old emptied tank that is still secure within the puppets chest

I - The Puppets Head
I1 - The tube that leads from the upper body to the mouth
12 - The igniting piece of flint that allows the mouth to ignite the flammable liquid

Weapons:

[Flamethrower / Head]
[Fire Soaked Cane Swords / Left and Right Arm]

Non-Weapon Related:
    -Chakra Element: None
    -Link to Jutsus: None
    -Link to Clan/Seal/demon: None
    -Link to Character: post128577.html#p128577
Unwritten
New User
New User

Re: Soeki: The Plague Doctor (Puppet)

PostPosted by Unwritten » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:15 am

Okay I'm finished with my puppet.

My character hasn't been approved yet, but nothing is really special about him, so I don't see why he wouldn't be approved.

Also I apologize if the diagrams are confusing. I was having trouble putting my thoughts on paper, so I tried to draw it out the best I could.
Unwritten
New User
New User

Re: Soeki: The Plague Doctor (Puppet)

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Unwritten wrote:Image

Puppet Name:Soeki: The Plague Doctor
Range: 10 Meters
Type: Offensive
Description:

Soeki is dressed as a plague doctor of the 1700's. The puppet is known for its large bird like mask that is bolted to its face. The rest of its head is covered in a black cloth and flows down to its chest where it is sewn to. Over top the black cloth is a large wide brimmed hat which is the same dark black as the cloth. A thick black overcoat covers his entire body and ends around the bottom of Soeki's feet. The puppet does not appear to have any hands instead there are two wooden canes extending from each of his arms. These canes are secretly cane swords which can be reveled at any time by the puppet master. The whole puppet has a menacing look since it is all black besides the white mask that draws most of the attention.

The Puppet is rather tall standing a total of 6 feet and five inches. It is rather lightweight in itself, but the thick clothing makes weighs it down. The thick clothing is not for nothing, and does serve a very important purpose. The thick clothing is supposed to stop incoming kunai and senbon from breaking through the puppet and hitting Soeki's core. The reason why this is so important is because of whats inside. The puppet is hiding a tank of flammable liquid (Marked B1) which can distribute the liquid to different points of the puppets body. On top to the tank there is a lightweight metal screw that holds the tank in place. On top of the screw is a seal that only allows the gas to escape when the puppet-master chooses (Marked B3). On top of the seal there is a hose that redirects the flammable liquid into the upper part of the body (Marked A). The upper part of the body is merely a series of tubes that either redirects the flammable gas to the arms or the mouth (Marked A3).

The head (Marked I) is one of the three weapons in Soeki's arsenal. The tube comes from the upper body and then ends at the opening in the puppets mouth. The only problem is that the gas cannot ignite itself. That is the main reason why the beak is present. At the very tip of the beak there is a small flint that can ignite at the puppet-masters whim (Marked I2). The flame is then increased by emitting more of the gas. It isn't very useful for a prolonged flame, but can be very useful for short bursts.

Moving over the arms (Marked G) there is a pretty simple system of ball joints that interlock the arm sections. Inside all of these sections there is a hidden compartment of gas. Early on in the puppets history there was a problem on how to get the liquid to the blades, but that has been temporarily fixed by having two matching hole on the ball and the joint. When the arm is moved to be perfectly straight the liquid can flow freely and into the blades. On top of the final ball joint is a flint that allows for a quick ignite whenever the puppet-master may need.

Another difficulty that Kaito had with Soeki was that the puppet lost a great deal of strength when the tank ran out of the flammable liquid. This is the main purpose of the legs. The legs have the similar workings of tubes as the arms. This is except for one major difference. Instead of taking the flammable liquid from the tank it is tasked with returning the liquid to the tank. This happens when Kaito summons a replaceable tank and then the puppet will latch onto the tanks with its legs and will begin to absorb. (It takes ten posts of moderate use to need a new tank, and it takes two posts to fill back up) The tanks to not stop Soeki's movements, but do make it significantly slower. Effectively changing it from an offensive force to just trying to stay alive (So to speak).

A - Upperbody
A1 - A small piece of rubber that keeps the hoses together and stops them from getting tangled
A2 - Empty space
A3 - Hoses for distributing the flammable liquid

B - Torso
B1- Flammable Tank
B2 - Metal screw for keeping the tank in place
B3 - Rubber seal which allows the liquid in and out
B4 - Interlocked and woven pieces of wicker which are designed as a last ditch effort to block incoming weaponry
B5 - Hose linking the tank to the upper body
B6 - Empty space
B7 - Larger screw keeping the tank in place

C - Sides of the puppet to create space from the core and its protective layers

D - Lower portion of the tank tasked with distributing the liquid from the legs and pushing it into the tank when refilling

E - The joints that connect the arms to the torso

F - The joints that connect the legs to the torso

G - The arms which lead to the puppets main weapons which are his cane like swords which appear to be a regular wooden cane when sheathed. The system of tubes and containers allow for the fluid to leak to the blades and allow them to be ignited and used as flaming swords.

H - The legs of the puppet that allow flammable liquids to be transported from a new tank to the old emptied tank that is still secure within the puppets chest

I - The Puppets Head
I1 - The tube that leads from the upper body to the mouth
12 - The igniting piece of flint that allows the mouth to ignite the flammable liquid

Weapons:

[Flamethrower / Head]
[Fire Soaked Cane Swords / Left and Right Arm]

Non-Weapon Related:
    -Chakra Element: None
    -Link to Jutsus: None
    -Link to Clan/Seal/demon: None
    -Link to Character: post128577.html#p128577

Approved.
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

Return to Equipment Creation