Where Is He? | C Rank Mission (Open)

Much of what is seen on the surface of the country is acctually the residental housing for the village. From homes to entertainment districts are spread across this village. And at the base of it all one can find the coumpounds of a few of the founding clans of the village.

Where Is He? | C Rank Mission (Open)

PostPosted by Hanya » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:06 am

Mission Name:Lost Pet

Mission Rank: D
Shinobi Slots: 3

-- Keiko Tanaka ::Genin :: Hanya
    -- Character Name :: Rank :: User Name
    -- Character Name :: Rank :: User Name

Client: Masahiro Yorushi

Mission Outlook: The elderly woman Masahiro Yorushi has lost her pet cat Kenshin. Though she searched for him for a few hours, she could not find him anywhere. Soon after, she requested that a small search party be formed to find it. Obliging her, the village assigned a random group of genin to find it.

Mission Objective: Find Kenshin and return him to his owner.

Secondary Condition(s): None

Time:IC: 1 day | OOC: Unlimited
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Re: Where Is He? | C Rank Mission (Open)

PostPosted by Hanya » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:26 am

"Hey, I'm here..."

The voice was sweet and innocent, like a flower dancing in the wind, and the girl who's lips produced it was just the same. Long flowing blonde hair and delicate features gave way to eyes that shone like purple jewels. She was pretty, pretty like the girl next door or the girls in the movies, but her beauty hid something that only a few people knew, it hid a heritage that could turn the stomachs of those weakly constituted.

"Ah, Keiko, good to see you. We have a job for you."

A woman slid her a small envelope that she opened immediatley, looking over a piece of paper with questioning eyes. After a moment she simply shrugged, placing it down on the desk and signing her name to it. The woman took it back and placed it in a large file cabinet before returning to her seat.

"Im sorry its not more... But up here it's just not too much that goes on, you know..."

"Yeah, I know... Its more than nothing though, right?"

She flashed her signature smile and walked out of the building, dropping the facade she had put up ever so gently.

"Isn't this some shit... They call me in for an "important mission" and come to find out its only some old lady that lost her cat. What a waste of my time...."
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Return to Residential District