Meager Hearts

At the heart of the great Snow Village sits Hyouden Castle, a great fortress chosen to be the Yukikage's fortress. Archeologists discovered its ruins almost by accident while the construction of the new ninja village was already underway. Reconstruction was approved by the Emperor for use by the Yukikage, and now the refurnished building stands as a testament to the marvels of old and new engineering combined in its architecture.Kage: Kuroudo Hyuuga - Kiyoshi

Meager Hearts

PostPosted by Takeshi » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:17 am

She fell into an unceremonious heap. Sprawled out on the massive bed, Tsubasa paid no heed to her exposed legs and chest. The strapping of her dress had since fallen below her shoulders and her bare skin was bare for the witness. Fortunately, the only other set of eyes belonged to Atric. Those tattoos really did go everywhere. Whisping white and gold markings twisted and twirled about her body; intricate designs, they were more than just decoration. The celestial symbols themselves hummed with an odd hue of power. They were soft, and calming, empowered with a visage of the divine.

In a way there was an innocence about her. No shame, no shy attempts to hide. Tsubasa was well aware of her state and she cared little for it. Instead, she shifted and rolled onto her back. Her gaze found the young man and locked onto it, those white-grey irises holding a mix of emotions. One voice within her called out a name. Memories of another man passed over her vision, then another, and another. All of them old companions. Not her own, but she was in love with all of them.

She sat up. The motion pulled at the top of her dress, a motion she continued to ignore. When she spoke her voice was light and calm, yet somehow laden with a forlorn tone. It was that she attempted to hide.

"It must be nice to be a prince." She broke her gaze and glanced about the room. She lingered over the chess set before continuing. "I bet I'm not the only girl to lay here. Mm, you'd be a big hit with the peasants, I bet."
Takeshi
SIGMA OMEGA ZAPPA KAI+

Re: Meager Hearts

PostPosted by Fang » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:56 pm

He watched her as she got onto her bed, and lay onto his bed. He couldn't help but stare at her body and want to explore every inch of it; to find every mystery and splendor to be found there. Before he knew it she turned onto her back and stared him straight in the eyes, it almost feel like she could stare straight into his soul. He swallowed the saliva that had accumulated in his mouth, and stopped himself from clearing his throat.

He desired her, yet he kept himself under control. It also helped that he felt guilty about his "midnight problem" but he would deal with that when the time came. He felt himself get slightly flustered and it suddenly felt like the room had gotten hotter. When she sat up and her shirt was pulled even lower off her shoulders, he felt himself flash several more shades of red. It was then she spoke up.
"It must be nice to be a prince." She broke eye-contact and looked around "I bet I'm not the only girl to lay here. Mm, you'd be a big hit with the peasants, I bet."

Atric sat down on the bed and leaned back on his hands. he let out a small half-chuckle-half-sigh as he stared the ceiling. "Being a Prince is still quite a strange feeling." Memories of his childhood flooded his mind. "I can't see myself ever getting used to it. It all so sudden." he let another a sigh. As for that second part, I would be lying if I said I have never been with a woman." He turned his head to look at her. "But I would also be lying if I said you weren't the first girl to come into my room that wasn't here for cleaning or decorating though." He didn't know why he was being so honest, but he kept going for some reason "If anything, I can't stand people who use their position or rank to take advantage of the people who are in their care. It's deplorable. Atric wanted to kick himself, he was running his mouth when should just be quiet, but he couldn't seem to stop himself.

He wanted nothing more then to move his hand closer to her, to touch her, to embrace her, to make love to her. But he refused to force her to do anything she didn't want to do. Despite already being heavily intoxicated, he wouldn't push her any more then that. It had nothing to do with the fact that she could probably rip him to pieces, but it seemed wrong in his skewed view of the world. That and, he was enjoying their small talk as well. She made him feel like he could be himself without having to be on guard, to just talk about what worries him and not hide anything.
Fang

PostPosted by Takeshi » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Tsubasa snorted. She knew that look. The desire on her part was unintentional. Lazily she reached up and slid her dress back over her shoulders. She sat up then and crossed one leg over the other, moving with a surprising degree of grace. Maybe she was not as inebriated as everyone believed. After a few moments of straightening her attire out she turned her gaze back to Atric. There was a slight smile there, a knowing countenance; not mocking, there was something about her manner that made the gesture an odd sign of friendship. The subtleties were ironically overwhelming.

"I never said 'take advantage'. Most girls would willingly sleep with a prince." She winked over her shoulder at him. That natural, seductive behavior was enough to drive even a eunuch wild. "It's warm here. And quiet." Gently, she wrapped her arms under her chest and paused her speech. The memories were fading. For now, at least for the moment, she was just Tsubasa. No long dead matriarchs, no mad pro-generators, just Tsubasa.

"What do you want then, Prince?" A hand guided itself over her chest and to her forehead. There was a brief flash of white that followed. "Be honest."
Takeshi
SIGMA OMEGA ZAPPA KAI+

PostPosted by Fang » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:36 pm

"I never said 'take advantage'. Most girls would willingly sleep with a prince." She said with a wink that instantly made his pants tighter. He looked away and tried to think of something else. Self-control was a bitch. It's warm here. And quiet. He thought for a moment before speaking up.

He chuckled softly before his face became a bit sad, "It's the fact that they want to sleep with me because I am a prince that it seems like it's taking advantage of them. And maybe it's because whenever I am with them it all seems fake." and as fast as the look had come it vanished. He looked back again at Tsubasa, just in time to see a white flash.

"What do you want then, Prince? Be honest." A couple seconds passed while he let the silence fill the room as he was lost in thought. Without really thinking of context he spoke up,"I want the power to be strong for the people who depend on me. There were happy faces from the people of the village in his head before suddenly changing to memories of the dragon attacks, "The power to protect the people dear to me. "

Thats when he remembered where he was. He was running his mouth, and not focusing on the end game of then current moment. He was supposed to sound smooth and confident. "I mean what I really want is..." his mind was drawing blanks and he was trying hard to see something in the room, that would help. "...Flowers." He froze as something that sounded like a window shattering rang inside of his head. Was he stupid? "I mean...Breasts!" he said before having his eyes widen in shock. He was being worse then some first time virgin. It didn't help that some of the blood that should be going to head was going a little more southward to another part of male anatomy. He was blushing really hard. "I mean I want you! I want you!"

Atric gave up, he had just slipped up really bad. He expected a slap and untold terrors.
Fang

PostPosted by Takeshi » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Her hand did raise, but not in the way he expected.

Soft, smooth, her silken skin against his paved a gentle caress. Her fingers wrapped around his cheek and she moved closer, inching across the bed until she sat on her knees in front of him. She stared down at him. A white, divine gaze, her countenance was beset with an odd sort of sadness, a melancholy mixed with a calming wisdom. And they were close. Very close. Heat radiated from her body, that warm, sensual body.

She slid down. Beside Atric now, she leaned her head in until her lips hovered over his own. An inch. That's all it would take.

"Power," She whispered. "Power to be strong." She rolled her shoulder and slid an arm out of her dress. "Power to protect." Her upper torso was barren now. Her breasts exposed. "Power... to take." Tsubasa lifted a leg up and removed the attire almost entirely.

"So what are you waiting for?"
Takeshi
SIGMA OMEGA ZAPPA KAI+

Return to ::- Hyouden Castle -::