Isonshō | Addiction

Much of what is seen on the surface of the country is acctually the residental housing for the village. From homes to entertainment districts are spread across this village. And at the base of it all one can find the coumpounds of a few of the founding clans of the village.

Isonshō | Addiction

PostPosted by Hanya » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:57 pm

Mission Name:Secure a sample
Mission Rank: A
Shinobi Slots: 1
    --Hitomi Sagara :: Chuunin

Client: Soragakure
Mission Outlook: A new designer drug called Odin, a derivative of the chemical Thionite has appeared in the underground of Soragakure. Named after the head god of a far away nation, this drug has both a highly addictive property, with unsupervised withdrawal frequently causing death. It also has the side effect of ravenous, irrational behavior, causing its users to go on rampages or pose greater risk to others. This drug is especially potent to shinobi, and its effects seem to become amplified.

Mission Objective:Infiltrate the organization or group that distributes Odin and retrieve data and samples about the drug.
Secondary Condition(s):

Time:IC: Undefined | OOC: Unlimited
Last edited by Hanya on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Re: Isonshō | Addiction

PostPosted by Hanya » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:41 pm

It was her first time being inside of the grand temple known as Soragan, and even though she was just passing through, the magnitude and beauty of it seemed to outweigh everything that was around it. The large open air courtyard, and black stone tile made her feel at one with the sky, and the simple wooden roofing of the buildings reminded her that this was what was called sacred ground. It stood out like a sore thumb in the middle of the wondrous city filled with skyscrapers and modern buildings, and yet its beauty outweighed all of that. Even the simple blue banners that read Sora, the banners that hung every few feet, they made her feel like she was taking a trip back into the past, back to a time where the world as both more peaceful, and more natural.

"Ten minutes.... I gotta keep moving"

She spoke out loud to herself, the verbal notification a better reminder to her than a simple mental one. She had been standing for a while, just taking in the temple, but her destination was at the other side, the Kage Tower. It loomed above the temple walls like a dragon, built in the old style of the temple, and yet as out of place as any other building. Even knowing this, she had to climb four of its flights of stairs, just to speak with her country's liaison. Even though she was a citizen of Sora, she still had her loyalties to the water country. That meant that she, like any of the other water country shinobi, would be working twice as hard, doing missions for both countries, and every now and then they had to be evaluated.

Knock Knock Knock

A dry sweet voice answered he door, beckoning Hitomi to enter and have a seat. The small waterfall on the desk, or the framed kunai, or even the native Kiri bamboo didn't impress her anymore, it only sought to bring back memories of what she had lost, but Hitomi kept that sentiment to herself, instead focusing on the woman in front of her, the woman with wavy flowing hair and dark glasses.

"Hitomi, Always a pleasure to see you. How is Sora treating you this month? Oh wait, you just got back from your trip to Yukigakure. How was that?"

Though the woman seemed interested, she could tell that these were just standard questions, eloquently tailored to seem like conversation. Hitomi had played along every time she had come, and this time was no different. She would leave all of the major happenings of her trip out, and only give a few little details. Enough to keep her and both villages satisfied.

"It was fine, I met my clan, and went to some sort of ball in the actual village. There were people from all over the world, from all of the different villages, but they managed to keep it civil."

Even though the ball did have its share of drama, it was no different than any other even anywhere else. People with secrets and grudges, and people who sought only for peace. It was the life of the shinobi world in its current lull of peacefulness, and it was nothing new.

"That's good to know. Anyways. Hitomi, this meeting is more than just your monthly evaluation this time. Today, for you, I have a special mission for you to undertake. Its very important and requires someone with not just your particular... skills, but someone with your background as well."

The woman pulled a folder out of her desk and from it withdrew a single sheet of paper, sliding it to Hitomi. As she read it her eyes opened a little, a mixture of surprise and a little worry. The mission seemed simple enough, but it would require her to spy on her own people, her own villagers. She could do it with no problem, but she wondered why she even had to. Still, as she read on, her questions were answered, and she realized it was more of a safety issue than one of simple nosiness. She folded the paper and pocketed it. She would accept the mission, even though she wasn't particularly sure she had a choice.

"That's actually it. When you've completed it to your satisfaction, bring everything back here, and we will sort it out form there."
Last edited by Hanya on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:18 pm

The sun was just setting and life was starting to buzz around the village. Hitomi had a simple plan to accomplish her goal of infiltration, she would just be herself. The stakes were high, but based on the information she had been given, Odin was common for everyone, teens, adults, shinobi, corporate, everyone. The fact that she hadn't heard of it already was surprising to her, but with her influx of missions and her trips out of the village Hitomi was sure she had simply just missed it. She looked up, examining the night sky and the simple crescent moon. It was a night just like any other, one of those nights that nobody would be suspecting a thing, and rightfully so.

She wasn't particularly sure where she would start, but she knew that she had to start somewhere, and so she walked to the one place she always knew of, the bar. She was actually becoming a regular in the bar she had decided to go to, its neon blue lights and simple music suiting her needs. The humm and thump of the bass let her sink into her seat, the vibrations running through her body as she sipped her drink of choice. Tonight would be no different, she would just go in, take her normal seat, and do her normal thing, except this time, she would be on the look out for anything that seemed out of the ordinary. The data hadn't said what kind of effects Odin had, only that it's side effects were extreme behavior. That made it hard to identify from what was going on around her normally. Were the people in there just drunk, or were they on the new drug? What was it that the drug did, and where would its users go?

She ordered a simple cocktail, and sat quietly by herself. The first sip was sweet and she was tempted to down it, but she was on business, she couldn't very well be trying to decipher anything drunk, she knew that much. Still, she was going to enjoy this part of the mission, and so she sank down into her seat, just as usual, and sipped, closing her eyes and simply being.

"Hey... Hitomi...You okay?"

Not even a whole song had passed and someone had interrupted her, causing her to open her eyes with a malicious look in them. Before her, a male of about her age, with a black jacket and t-shirt, tight jeans, and an eyepatch over one of his eyes, was simply looking her over, smile on his face. As her eyes and face relaxed he sat down, sliding around next to her and tapping on the table to call a bartender over.

"So, what you doing here all by yourself? Shura out having the night of her life alone?

The question tapped on a sore spot, her friend and her having a falling out of sorts, brought on by Hitomi's constant absence and near workaholic attitude. Her friend Shura, though a chuunin just like her, had completely different work ethics, and her paychecks reflected that. The argument came over bills at first, but then it went from that to everything, and eventually Hitomi had to walk away. Even though her and Shura lived together, she hadn't seen her in almost a week, the only indication of her livelihood was the slamming of doors at all times of night, and the distinctive beer can waste that only Shura seemed to produce.

"I really don't know Badou... we aren't exactly on speaking terms right now."

The man, smiled a sly smile. He didn't have any ulterior motives, but his smiles always came as some sort of warning.

"Well... does that mean I have you all to myself this time? I've been meaning to buy you some drinks. After all, we are on the same team."

Indeed, this man was Badou Nails, the third member of Team Naja, one of the few three man teams in the village. It was a rare occasion to see them together though, as Badou seemed to keep to himself, and Hitomi was always with Shura. Now the tables had turned, and Shura was the one left out. HItomi found it a little funny, but she didn't laugh. She simply acknowledged it, and him, and then closed her eyes again.

"I'm just trying to relax, I've had a long day ya know. I swear these drinks aren't doing it for me anymore."

Badou chuckled a bit before nodding his head. The server finally came over and he ordered a pair of drinks, one for him, and one for Hitomi, and then the pair sat in silence for a while.

"You know, if you're really trying to try something different I might be able to help you out. You down?"
Last edited by Hanya on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:58 pm

Her ears perked up at the opportunity and coincidence. She wondered if he, her own teammate would lead her to what she was looking for. The way her life played out, it was very possible, but she didn't see him doing anything like that. It wasn't his style. He smoked cigarettes, and took the occasional drink, but she really didn't think he was the one to know of anything else.

"You can help me out? What do you mean?"

She tried to seem as inquiring as possible without leading the conversation. She wanted it to come off as natural, but she wasn't good at deceiving people she cared about, and even though he was only a teammate, that still counted. Luckily for her, her eyes would never give her away, they were the two things that she could hide all her secrets away behind.

"Well, I have a friend, somebody I grew up with, and he has been selling some sort of drug and making a whole lot of money from it. I don't know what it is but if he's making that much money then its gotta be worth checking out. If your looking to try something I can definitely get you in touch with him"

He smiled again, and she knew there was more.

"If you do me a favor that is..."

Her eyes had been closed until he had offered her something better, but now that there was a catch she sat back and closed them again. She wasn't trying to do any weird favors or errands just to try some new thing, but then she remembered that this wasn't personal. She was on business. She had to get this done.

"What?"

Again he smiled his devious little smile as the two words that seemed to be ever so present in her life danced at her ears yet again.

"Pour up."
Last edited by Hanya on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:46 pm

And so it went that Hitomi had her single drink, and then two more of her own accord, and then a few more, and then quite a few more, and after several rounds, she walked with Badou down the city streets, "walking" being an overstatement. The walk was mostly silent, the night air cool and clean, a product of living so high in the sky. The various buildings were all lit up, running on the steam generated electricity that powered much of the city. This illumination spilled over to the streets, causing a light colorful tint to every street, some reds, some pink, some blue. The city was actually quite beautiful, and it floated so far above the world that the troubles of those below were nothing more than whispers.

They were like gods.

Still, even gods had their ambrosia, and even gods had their vices. Sora was no different, and as they walked, Hitomi prepared herself for whatever might come her way. She hadn't heard of anything like Odin, no new drugs, no nothinig, just the warnings that she had been given. The idea that it was a trick was beyond her, but that didn't mean that the possibility wasn't there, she just couldn't acknowledge it.

"So where does this guy live? And what should I call him?"

She was no beginner to this sort of deal, everyone had their own little call name, and she wanted to get it right. For her, it was just like regular life, it was a regular night, just with a goal. A goal that wasn't supposed to end in her floating on cloud nine. But it probably would.

"He lives on the east side, near the sky falls. And you can call him Danger. We've been calling him that since... whew, since forever."

She wondered about the story, but she could ask about that later. The street signs were telling them that they were reaching their destination, and she had to prepare herself. She hadn't exactly figured out what she was going to say, who she was going to be, or even what she would do if he did indeed have what she wanted. Her tolerance was pretty high, but even she had her limits, and approaching them made her a little less than perfect.

"Hey! Danger! Its Nails! Open Up!."
Last edited by Hanya on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:41 pm

The door opened just a crack as a single brown eye peered out from the darkness. Even with the small opening the smell of various herbs, along with whisps of smoke trailed out into the night air. His eye quickly scanned Hitomi up and down before a rather lucid voice crept out. "Who is that", he said, to which Badou replied that she was his teammate. His voice was a little skeptical after that, but he simply said that any friend of Badou's was a friend of his, and a series of locks and latches snapped after he closed the door, and then it opened again.

"Hurry up and get in, you guys are letting the air out."

Hitomi laughed a little, especially at the prospect of letting the air out when the room was probably more smoke than air in the first place. Still, she did as instructed and quickly traveled back into a world she was so familiar with, a world filled with dim lights, trippy music, and tons and tons of smoke. Even though she hadn't smoked in a while, her lungs were just as used to the feel, and she walked comfortably between the two males. Danger led them through a beaded curtain into a back room, the same dim lit atmosphere spilling over, but enhanced with blacklights and music. There were two other people in the room who simply looked up and waved, then went back to their own devices, one passing something to Danger, who quickly puffed it before passing it to Hitomi. She didn't hesitate and took a courtesy puff before handing whatever it was to Badou. He refused and passed it back to Danger, smiling in a way that showed he wasn't being offensive.

"You guys thirsty then? I have... well, what do you want and I'll tell you if I have it."

Badou said water, while Hitomi asked for whatever he recommended, and Danger laughed, telling her not to be so formal. As he got the drinks he removed the hood of his sweatshirt, the sweatshirt that had been obstructing his face from Hitomi's view the entire time. As he passed her a can of some sort of drink she was able to make out the details of his face more clearly, even in the dim light. Strong cheekbones, deep brown eyes, messy brown hair, earrings, and a neck tattoo that read danger. He was a walking cliche, and yet it looked good on him.

He quickly instructed them to sit, and pointed to a pair of beanbag chairs. Taking another puff of whatever it was that he was smoking, he finally addressed the elephant in the room.

"So what brings you guys to my humble abode?
Last edited by Hanya on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Hitomi quickly told Danger about her urge to find something a little stronger than the drinks and herbs she had been trying, which wasn't an outright lie. She was a bit curious about the drug since she had heard of it, but they had made it out to be outrageously dangerous, which put a little bit of fear into her. Still, she was looking for anything, not just Odin, and Danger seemed to be the guy to help her.

Indeed, after she told him her dilemma he quickly got up, opeed a drawer, and pulled out a bag of bright green plant matter. The green was strange to say the least, as it had some sort of bio-luminescence to it. Even in the dim light it was glowing, and the smile on danger's face told her she was in for a wild night.

"Try this..."

Almost as quickly as he had pulled it out, he stuck it into some sort of contraption, twisted it a few times, and poured out a more dustlike composition into a small piece of paper, which one could see the plant still glowing inside. A quick roll and a snap of his fingers and it was lit. He took one deep pull and passed it to Hitomi, then resumed smoking whatever it was that he had before.

"Thats yours... Enjoy."

She had a little puzzled look on her face, not out of loss of instruction, but simply because she din't know what it was. Still, she didn't want to look like a punk, so she took a deep breath, breathed out, and took a pull. She prayed to god it wasn't Odin, but the casual nature of his behavior thus far, and of everyone around her calmed her nerves. When she exhaled, the cloud of smoke was an odd green tint, and almost immediately she felt her heartbeat race, and echo, and everything around her began to swim and swirl. The effects were strong and instant, and as her hand grazed her own knee she realized that it was a full body high, as just that slight touch felt amazing.

"What... the hell...is this?"
Last edited by Hanya on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:23 am

"You like that huuhh? Well, its this plant in the forest, deep back in the jungle part where the trees actually glow. That being said... I dont have a name for it just yet, but i'm thinking of either Skyglow or Nightfire. What do you think?"

She breathed a little sigh of relief as she took another puff of the glowing green joint. She wasn't flooding her system with the one drug that she had been warned about, its effects unknown. She had no idea what that would be like, but she knew that if it was anything like this then it would catch on like a wildfire, but it also wasn't nearly as dangerous as they had made it seem. The government did always try and make things seem worse than they were though.

She wondered if this was any different.

"Uhhh... I like Skyglow, ya know, cause were in the hidden sky, and it glows... I think that sounds really cool, but maybe something more... mythical. What about like... Odin or something. "

She went for it, it was subtle but she figured, if he knew anything about the drug then now would be the time to say it, when he was in an open and sharing mood. Plus, if she seemed genuineley ignorant to the existance of a drug with the same name, he would have to enlighten her, and enlighten her he did.

"Actually, there's already something with that name out there. Its nothing of mine though, one of my... rivals I guess. He says its supposed to make you feel just like the god himself, strong and all knowing. At peace with the universe and all. I heard its all an illusion though, and it gives you one hell of a case of the jitters."

Exactly what she wanted to hear. She hoped she could remember that in the morning. Also, she was glad it was somebody else, she kind of liked this guy's attitude. He was clean, figuratively speaking, and he knew more about the drug than she did, which was good. Now she just had to figure out who this other guy was, and how to get in contact with him. All she needed was some samples, a little more info, and she was done. Simple as that. No fighting, no danger, just a easy little mission.
Last edited by Hanya on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:27 am

"Oh, well yeah, Skyglow definitley sounds good. You should keep it. So who is this rival of your's, and with stuff like this, how does he stay in business".

Hitomi made sure to casually ask her questions, jsut as a topic of interest. She wanted to get her information, but she didn't want to make it seem like she was prying. She continued to hit the Skyglow, waves of pleasure hitting her body and causing her to smile uncontrollably. She was struggling to keep focused, her mind wandering off to more pleasant thoughts, but always falling back to her duty. She couldn't wait until this mission was over so she could really enjoy the moment, taking little half puffs weren't doing anything for her but making her want more.

"His name is Gari, and he's a dick. Something about his drug keeps the people hooked, and its not out of want for it either. I've seen some of the people, they act like zombies and thugs, always trying to start fights to prove how strong they are, and then when it wears off they start to just act weird, like their bodies dont know what to do with themselves. Its stupid. After a while its like they take the drug to keep from being craz, and not for the pleasure in it. Stupid, stupid, stupid.... but anyways... What did you say your name was again? And what do you do, I feel like I should have seen such a pretty girl like you before."

She smiled and giggled a little bit. She liked the way he called her pretty, it stroked her ego just right. Was this how Shura felt all the time? She missed her so much now. Their argument was stupid.

"Hitomi, and i'm a shinobi, but i'm pretty new here. I'm actually from the Water Country, so that might explain it to you. Yeah, Water Country. Very... wet. Hehehehe".

What was she doing? Where had that come from? Why did she care?

She didn't.
Last edited by Hanya on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:23 pm

She didn't know where that joke of hers came from, but she smiled as she let the moment pass, seeing the look on both Danger and Badou's face. After two more puffs though, she didn't care any more and simply started talking about whatever came up. She wasn't really in the mood to do any more work, it was so bothersome, so she kept smoking, and hopefully she could squeeze a little more info out of him, but she didn't care any more at that point.

As she took another puff, she flicked her tongue ever so gently, letting a O of smoke float out of her lips and slowly twist until it formed an 8. Danger was clearly amused. He liked tricks, and she liked doing them.

She smiled, and took a deep inhale, the tingling sensation running all over her body and up her legs and down to her toes. Focusing her chakra in her mouth, she breathed the smoke out, which instead of floating up and away, it floated straight down in a thick cloud that looked just like a waterfall. She placed her glass at the base of her lip and it simply fell in the bottom and sat there, just like water. As it sat there, she picked it backed up, swirling it around and furthering the illusion, then she tilted the cup back and let it run back into her mouth. As she breathed out, a normal cloud of smoke floated away and she smiled.
Last edited by Hanya on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:53 am

As the sun rose the next morning, Hitomi woke up stretching and yawning, rubbing her hand against the soft cold sheets. She kicked her feet to the side and got up, walking to the bathroom, eyes still closed, and was shocked awake when she ran smack into a wall. Finally opening her eyes, she realized that she was not at home, she was not anywhere she recognized, and that she was not alone. Behind her, under the same covers were two bodies, and after attempting to remember her night she just wandered over to look and see just what she had done. Examining the first body she wasn't too surprised to see Danger asleep, off guard, but when she saw the second body she frowned.

Who the hell is that?

Green hair spilled off the other edge of the bed onto the floor, and a delicate frame revealed that there was another girl in bed with them. Actually, on closer inspection, Danger had an arm wrapped around her, and seemingly had his back to Hitomi. For a moment she felt like a scrub, like something used and discarded, but then she shook her head, not even wanting to think about it any more. Stepping over shoes and books and all sorts of stuff, she found her pants, which oddly enough were folded and sitting on a chair. Her shirt was there too, folded over the edge of the chair, and yet she had on a shirt already. Staring at if for a moment, she saw that it was not hers, she seemed to remember Danger wearing it last night, but she couldn't figure out why she would have it on.

Again she shook her head as she took off the shirt and put her own clothes on. Looking back one more time, she crept out of the room and into the hallway. She didn't recognize the hallway, but after a few steps she found herself at a doorway, and lo and behold, she was back in the room that they had spent most of the night she remembered in. She saw Badou in a chair, apparently passed out, and she tapped him on the shoulder, gently at first, then a little more roughly until his eye opened just a little.

"I'm leaving"

She said and then walked out, hearing him shift behind her but not getting up. In the other room there were a few people sleep, some in chairs, some on a couch, some on the floor. She stepped over them all ever so carefully, and made it to the door, slowly pulling it open and slipping outside.

The sun was bright and full outside, the sky blue with barely any clouds to see. The air was rather cool, a little chill, but she felt so much warmth coming from the sun too. It was an odd sensation and it made her skin feel good, though now only some of her arms and her face were out. It was one of those mornings, one of the ones she was so used to in her old life, but hadn't had but maybe two since she had moved. She had a lot of information to try and remember now though, so she went to the place that she had found herself most at peace at.

The floating gardens.
Last edited by Hanya on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Information sorting time.

She had names, she had some descriptions, but what she didn't have were faces and samples. She needed to figure out how to get in touch with this other guy. Her mission was coming to a close, but she was at a roadblock with no alternate routes. Maybe if she could find someone that was a user then she could get in, but what were the symptoms? Erratic behavior? Aggressiveness? How was she to separate it from just bad behavior?

"Hmmmmm... where?"

The early rays of sunlight did nothing to stimulate her mind, she simply could not think of an answer. And her stomach was now rumbling like none other. the urge to eat overpowered her and she dropped her thoughts for the moment, deciding that her stomach took precedence. She needed food, and she needed it now, but hat was open? There were breakfast places, places that served little snacks for the early morning workers, and there were convenience stores, those probably got hit hard, but there was one place that stuck out to her now like a sore thumb.

The Early Light.

"Now where is that place... Where is a phone book..."

Time flew as she searched for the address, but eventually she found one, a flyer stapled to a pole with "coming soon" in bold red letters. Still, it was what she was looking for, and she stopped home, quickly changing her clothes, cleaning herself up a bit, and heading out of the door. Her new outfit consisted of some jeans and a t-shirt, but underneath she had on a tank top and mesh shirt, as well as quite a few knives hidden against her body. She didn't know what kind of people she was dealing with, but she knew they had an aggressive nature about them, and that could turn out pretty bad if it went down wrong.

The walk to the restaurant took quite some time, and her hunger had reached an all time high, but as soon as she got withing sight of the building she noticed the zombie-like approach of a customer, the look in his eyes completely gone. He simply wore a blank face, his mouth open and ready to dive straight into the nearest plate he could find. He looked like life had lost its meaning, and he had just given up.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:24 pm

That... That stuck out to her. She got a feeling from him that was like nothing she had ever felt. He was on some other sort of drug, something sinister, something wrong. As the man droped a few coins on the table, he slid down to a table, awaiting his server. Hitomi did the same, picking a table opposite him where she could see the dealings. The man's head collapsed on the table after a few moments, a slight moan floating out of his lips as he seemed to get more and more impatient. He started tapping his foot, then bouncing his leg, then tapping his hands, and before she knew itm he had both of his hands ready to flip the table, and then nothing.

It was bolted down.

Again he dropped his head to the table, moaning again.

"That... Thats not right..."

After a while a man dressed rather casually to be working there sat at the same table as her mark. He had rather nice features, not in a hipster way, but more in a hardcore, intense person way. His eyes were piercing blue, just like hers, and his hair was black like the night. His face seemed to bear no emotion, but as he tapped on the table, startling the man awake, he reached in his pocket and placed a vial on the table.

A light blue liquid was in it, not really light in color, but it seemed to glow, giving it a bright feel. Te man almost scrambled for it, opening the top and downing it in one gulp. He sat there for a few seconds, unmoving, unchanged, and then he just erupted with energy.

It was like pure life had been given to him, his whole demeanor changed. color came to his cheeks and eyes, a smile came to his face, and he finally began to move normally, if standing up abruptly, stretching as wide as he could, and power walking out was normal.

The man simply got up and walked off, leaving the restaurant again empty except for her, and the waitress that was standing in front of her.

"Its better not to get involved in stuff like that... What can I get ya honey?"
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:17 pm

Hitomi's eyes scanned the waitress up and down before she simply smiled and whispered, "Thats what I came for". The waitresses eyes looked instantly more sad as she shook her head and then walked off. Again Hitomi was left alone, quietly contemplating her thoughts and the night before. She had met new people, learned new things, and tried something she doubted she would have found anywhere else. All in all it was a good night, even if she was on business. Now what she needed was a good nap, and her eyelids agreed as she slowly let them close. She hadn't even remembered that she hadn't ordered anything, and so when she finally opened her eyes due to a loud growl, she was surprised to see the same man from earlier sitting across from her, simply staring at her.

"Tired much..."

Covering her mouth, she yawned before saying that she had just had a long night. The man nodded without a smile, and then got directly to business. His eyes scanned hers just as she had scanned the lady's earlier. cold grey like steel meeting ice cold blue.

"So, are you a cop?"

She shook her head no, after all she wasn't a cop.

"What do you know"

She sank back into the chair, crossing her fingers in the pyramid of contemplation before telling that she only knew that he had something, and that it was good.

He smiled for the first time, agreeing that it was, before telling her a little about Odin, the same little bit that she had heard before. She nodded, accepting the information before asking how much. like a true dealer, he told her "The first time is on me..."

With that, he slid her a small vial of the liquid, and then stared her down.

"Take it here."

She gulped, the first real bit of fear and insecurity sliding down her throat like a block of sand.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:04 pm

Still, she did just that, applying a small layer of her chakra to her tongue, causing the liquid to freeze into the back of her throat; if she wasn't the person she was she probably would have gagged. Still, it hung there, just in the back of her throat and she opened her mouth, showing that it was gone.

He nodded and stepped away, whispering only a simple "Have fun" as he went away. Even though she had frozen most of it, it had entered her mouth liquid, so inevitably some of it had gotten into her bloodstreamm, and she was filled with an amazing energy right then and there, but it wasn't as strong as everyone elses she assumed. Still, she got up and walked outside before coughing up the crystaline potion. Pulling a vial from her pocket she emptied it in, allowing it to melt on its own time.

That would have to do it though, she had a face, she had a sample, and she had information. That was her job, and she had seen it complete. Smile on her face, she walked to the administrative complex to deliver her prize, and then get her pay.

[end]
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Return to Residential District