Aperture Blades

Here in this section, you may create custom equipment for your character. As always, read the stickies, and heed the moderators. What will you forge?
Forum rules
Remember, NarutoC Members: If you are making a transfer of anything, please make sure to include a link! If you don't the mods will ask you for one.

Aperture Blades

PostPosted by Blackjack777 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:19 am

Name: Aperture Blades

Description The swords come in pairs, and when chakra is present cause the souls to begin to surround(swarm slowly) the blade and hilt.The souls are an eerie green tint and transparent. (Are nothing but an illusion, Cannot physially harm anyone or anything. At most will make a person feel cold, Doesn't work if the person is wearing a jacket) Yurei keeps these short swords sheathed on his legs which when the chakra flows through them (from getting excited usually) the souls begin to surround(swarm slowly) his legs.
    -Looks: See picture

-Capabilities:The sword creates the illusion of souls surrounding the wielder. That is all.

Non-Weapon Related:
    -Chakra Element:Souton [Phasing]
    -Link to Jutsus:None
    -Link to Clan/Seal/demon:Onoda/none/none
    -Link to Character:http://narutoc.prophpbb.com/post129828.html#p129828

Last edited by Blackjack777 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Click Gif For Characters
Blackjack777

Re: Atsumaru suru hito

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:21 am

This is a joke, right?
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

PostPosted by Blackjack777 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:02 pm

ouch not really ... what can i change to make it not a joke.... all i want is a sword that powers itself off the soul is steals, and has the illusion of souls swarming around them. i thought using the souls would be possible because of his phasing ability which he could (manipulate the molecules around him to) form the spirits of the dead ninja he killed.
in naruto itachi has a blade the seals the souls of those it touches.
The demon brothers who had the nine tails chakra in them, also had weapons that could seal people.
impure resurrection brought back the body and soul of a ninja and controlled them
Orochimaru brought back the hokages of old as well.
Naruto had the chakra's of his mother and his father in him to help when the Nine tail was breaking the seal, they also came back from the dead for a moment.

So how can i change this to make it not a joke?
Its simply a sword with a seal on it that uses chakra to steal/activate souls that can attack.
Click Gif For Characters
Blackjack777

PostPosted by Shadow » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:31 pm

Blackjack777 wrote:ouch not really ... what can i change to make it not a joke.... all i want is a sword that powers itself off the soul is steals, and has the illusion of souls swarming around them. i thought using the souls would be possible because of his phasing ability which he could (manipulate the molecules around him to) form the spirits of the dead ninja he killed.
Souls do not have molecules... they are souls.... As in... not of this world, not physical things.
Cool, itachi also had the sharingan, you want that too?
The demon brothers who had the nine tails chakra in them, also had weapons that could seal people.
Cool, they also had the ninetails chakra, you want that too?
impure resurrection brought back the body and soul of a ninja and controlled them
cool, he also had op resurrections and won't die ever, you want that too?
Naruto had the chakra's of his mother and his father in him to help when the Nine tail was breaking the seal, they also came back from the dead for a moment.
[badword] wrong. their chakra was in the seal that THEY made. They didn't come back from the dead, they simply left a message for him.

Its simply a sword with a seal on it that uses chakra to steal/activate souls that can attack.

Does he really have to go in to why this is denied?
"The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..." ~ Sheik
"It is something that grows over time... a true friendship. A feeling in the heart that becomes even stronger over time. The passion of friendship will soon blossom into a righteous power and through it, you will know which way to go... This song is dedicated to the power of the heart." ~ Sheik
Shadow
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Blackjack777 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Shadow wrote:
Blackjack777 wrote:ouch not really ... what can i change to make it not a joke.... all i want is a sword that powers itself off the soul is steals, and has the illusion of souls swarming around them. i thought using the souls would be possible because of his phasing ability which he could (manipulate the molecules around him to) form the spirits of the dead ninja he killed.
Souls do not have molecules... they are souls.... As in... not of this world, not physical things. Agreed which is why it says he manipulates the molecules around the soul allowing them to cast ninjutsu
Cool, itachi also had the sharingan, you want that too? Nope just to seal souls in the sword.
Cool, they also had the ninetails chakra, you want that too? Nope just to seal souls in the sword.
cool, he also had op resurrections and won't die ever, you want that too? Nope just to seal souls in the sword.
[badword] wrong. their chakra was in the seal that THEY made. They didn't come back from the dead, they simply left a message for him. Which is true but she also cast a jutsu to bind the ninetails as well as it was more of a conversation than just a message.

Does he really have to go in to why this is denied?

All i did by listing those things was to show that it is not far from the naruto universe. But im assuming u missed that, if i wanted all that other stuff would i not have put it in to the capabilities of the sword?
But regardless of me being sarcastic. I simply wanted it for looks and appearance. The abilities of the sword, so far as attacks and defense were more of a perk.

All i want the sword to do is seal away souls, but i have changed it it no longer steals the souls (of people who were dead anyway) it now creates a portal on the battle field.
Click Gif For Characters
Blackjack777

Re: Aperture Blades

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:14 pm

Still joking, right?

Teleporting is banned.
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

Re: Aperture Blades

PostPosted by Blackjack777 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:59 pm

How about this. That ok?
Click Gif For Characters