A little fun in Yugakure (Hanya)

The many towns and cities tucked in the crevices of the world, uncontrolled by any formal power. Some are friendly. Others, not so much.

Re: A little fun in Yugakure (Hanya)

PostPosted by Hanya » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:11 pm

Once a shinobi village, always a shinobi village. or at least that was the saying around those parts. Still, for many of the residents of the city it rang true. for these security guards it was all the truer. the fog that rolled into the room was quickly thickened by a hot steam emitting from the mouth of one of them, overtaking Ame's own before coiling down the hallway after him. As with most unique attacks, it was a special steam, one that was used heavily in the spa's and baths, one that would relax those under it, giving them a rested feeling under normal circumstance. this was no normal circumstance though, and this steam would instead fatigue those within its range until they simply dropped from exhaustion.

The second security guard spoke into his radio, alerting some others of the boy, to which another stream of steam began to erupt down the other end of the hallway. Ame was potentially trapped, the only escape seeming to be the various room doors on either side of the hallway. Even that wa a stretch though, since they should have all been locked.

Should have.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by RavageDark » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Ame thought his day couldn't get any worse. Unfortunately, he was proven wrong. As the steam touched him, he started to feel sapped, almost as if he was getting drained.

"Retired ninja village my [badword]!" he yelled out in frustration. He ran faster, getting out of the reach of the fog. Unfortunately, as if fate didn't feel that he was raked over the coals enough, some steam started coming from the front of him. Ame skidded to a stop. At that point, it took him all the willpower to keep himself from sobbing and stay focused. He looked around, seeing that there was some doors. Like a mad man, he darted to each one, trying to open one. Unfortunately, each one he tried was locked. And with each passing second, Ame was coming closer to being the center of a steam sandwich. Finally, there was one door left.

"Please... please.... PLEASE let this be unlocked." He twisted the door knob. And, that's when fate decided to give him a reprieve. The door was unlocked. Without a moment's hesitation, he opened the door, stepped in and closed it behind him. He leaned up against the door and took time to catch his breath. He then slumped to the ground and buried his face into his hands.

"[Bad word], My, Life!"
Click Signature for Character Profiles and Clan Index.
RavageDark
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:08 pm

She heard footsteps, she heard distant yelling, and then she heard the fumbling of doors and the like. She had been wriggling her hands back and forth, her consciousness returning to her and wit hit her willpower and focus. If nobody was coming for her then she had to free herself. She almost had her hands free, her small fingers ripping single threads from the rope around them at times, and then the doors knob began to turn.

Shiit, they're back

She closed her eyes, the door opening and closing with a thud. She dared not open them, knowing it was better to feign unconsciousness than to be awake. Still, she hadn't gotten a good look at the men's faces, and so she peeked just a tiny bit, letting the slightest hint of green peek out from behind closed lids.

"MMMEHHHHH"

Her yell to the familiar figure was muffled, stifled by the gag covering her mouth. She wanted desperately for him to just look up, to see her, to save her, but he didn't. His head was buried in his hands and he didn't even look up. He didn't even notice the plume of what seemed like smoke creeping under the door. He didn't notice it forming into a man right in front of him. He didn't notice the mans hands coming for his face, half smoke, half human, ready to suffocate him.

He Just didn't notice.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by RavageDark » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:59 pm

At that point, Ame truly thought he hit rock bottom. So, in light of that, he decided it would be best if he just left Yugakure when the action died down. Just slip out, go home, and then head to Kasai to fix this. Unfortunately for him, fate, or whatever force that was having fun with the Hell he was going through, apparently wasn't done playing with him. He didn't know he was in the same room as Aisha. No, all he saw was smoke. Before he could even yell out in exasperation, he was suddenly getting suffocated. He tried to breathe, but when he inhaled, he felt his lungs burn. He coughed and swung at the man, ghost, or whatever he/it was, but his punches just weren't making contact.

Desperate, he formed some hand seals. After the last seal, a large rain cloud formed above their heads. This wasn't like the baby one that he showed Aisha that day. No, this one covered the whole sealing. Forcing himself to stay conscious, he commanded the cloud to rain on them both.
RavageDark
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:55 pm

Fierce rain came down in the room, a black cloud painting the entire ceiling black. The cloud of smoke obscured her view of Ame, and as did it his of her, but she couldn't help that. She fiercley wriggled her fingers, trying to free herself, and at last she felt sweet freedom. She ripped the gag out of her mouth before slamming into the man from behind, his head banging into the wall. As he stumbled backwards she knelt under him, grabbing his arm which had just become slightly solid, and stood up, flinging him down, making sure to keep her body rigid. She heard the snap of bone and as he hit the ground she shoved her foot in his armpit, pulling the already broken arm, causing him to scream out in pain. Her eyes were filled with fire and anger, clouding her form realizing that he was not one of the men who had attacked her. She continued pulling until se heard a telltale pop of dislocation, and then she dropped it, kicking him as hard as she ould in the side of the head.

Then she simply fell into Ame's arms.

before he could say anything she was crying into his chest.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by RavageDark » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:40 pm

For a moment, just for a moment, Ame thought he was done for. The rain seemed to have done nothing to for him. As he closed his eyes, his life flashed.

So, let's see.... Finding out what happened to my folks - failed. Becoming a chuunin - failed. Maintaining a good relationship with a good woman - failed. Am I really going to go out like this?!

Fortunately, he didn't have to answer that question. Because that was when Aisha made her presence known. He didn't recognize at first, if only because his rain and him-being close to being put to sleep permanently made his eyesight blurry. Once vision became clear, he caught glimpse of his savior before she fell in his arms. He opened his mouth to speak, to plead his implausible, yet true, case. Once he heard the sound of her crying, he quickly closed his mouth and wrapped his arms around her. He held her tightly against his body as the rain fell down on them, literally afraid he'd lose her if he let her go.
RavageDark
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:56 pm

They sat there like that for god knew how long, raindrops streaming down Aisha's face, mixing with the tears to form long rivers on her face. The crackle of electricity and small thunder went hardly noticed, instead she just took in the moment. She couldn't even remember how she had got in that situation, her mind was a blur, and just for those few moments, everything seemed okay.

Then she remembered that she was seemingly a captive.

The two guys that had knocked her unconcious had no idea who they were messing with, they probably didn't even know she was a shinobi, but she was, and she had a surprise in store for them. She slowly explained what she could remember to Ame, all the while untying the other captives, the strange indoor rain startling many of them. There were girls from all over it seemed, all races, nations, everything, but it seemed Aisha was the only shinobi amongst them. That meant it was her job to rectify this situation.

"So... Who wwere those guys chasing after you... What did you do?"

As she spoke, she formed a few handseals, the green in her eyes darkening for just a moment as she spat out a large amount of black in onto the ground near the door. It crept underneath and a few moments later a clone of her stood in the now open doorway. The fog from earlier was still lingering around, but when the door opened it lifted just a bit, allowing the girls to walk out of the room, to the guards amazement. They hardly would have time to deal with Ame as they sorted through the stories they were being told, but then again, Ame and Aisha would be making a plan of their own.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by RavageDark » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:48 pm

He didn't how long they stayed like that. He didn't care. After the day he was having, he could of stayed there forever. Of course, that wasn't going to be the case. She pulled away before untying the captives he didn't even know was in the room. As she did, she explained everything that lead her there. Internally he started to boil. He came to Yu to relax. It seemed as if he was going to have to kill a couple of people before he leaves.

"So... Who wwere those guys chasing after you... What did you do?"

"Well..." Ame looked away with an embarrassed look on his face. "I kinda was looking for you the whole time." He looked back at her and smiled sheepishly. "So, after your friend decided to drop into my lap topless out of nowhere...." Ame paused he shook his head. "You know, even though that is the honest truth, even that sounds unbelievable to me." He sighed before he continued. "Anyway, after THAT happened and you walked off, I kinda gave your friend an earful before coming to look for you. I was apparently being a nuisance in doing so, so the guys confronted me. I tried to give them the slip, using the fog. But... I got chased by steam. And I ended up here."

Ame's face became deathly serious as he looked into Aisha's eyes. "Look, Aisha, I just want you to know that I would never, EVER, do anything to betray your trust. With that said..." The cloud above his head disappeared. He wanted to save the chakra. "...Let's find the guys who did this to you so I can bury them."
RavageDark
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:02 pm

She nodded her head as he told his story and reassured her of his faithfulness. Maybe she had overreacted, i mean, she knew her teamates, and she knew they would never do anything to hurt her, and she trusted him, or at least she thought she did. She was sure she had overreacted, and it made her feel bad, but, it was all in the past. They had things to accomplish, and it started with te two asses that had tried to kidnap her.

They would pay, and pay dearly.

Aisha, Ame, and Aisha's clone stood there, ready to formulate a plan, and for a moment, Aisha tried to describe the two guys, but instead, she remembered her training, and performed the transformation technique as best as she could, turning into each of them from memory, showing Ame exactly who he was after. Her clone stood at her side, not really having a purpose yet, but knowing it would be needed soon.

"So what should we do?"
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by RavageDark » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:58 pm

"So what should we do?"

That was the question. Ame already had a lot of ideas how he was going to deal with these guys when they found him. A lot of those ideas would make a horror flick unplayable at most theaters. He may have been a nice guy, but he was still Oto. But those thoughts of what he wanted to do meant nothing if they couldn't find them. He pushed those thoughts towards the back of his head as his greens went towards the ceiling. No doubt the guys would be alarmed by the security.

"They have to be on the run now," Ame thought out loud. He then looked over at Aisha. "I don't know Yu like that. What is the fastest way out of this town? That's probably the path they're taking."
RavageDark
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:40 pm

She agreed that with the commotion the two asses that kidnaped her could have tried to make an escape from the village, but she also remembered that their entire stash was in that one inn. If they were out at other places then they would have no idea about her getting free, the commotion, or anything of that nature. She wondered would it be better to lie in wait for them to come back, or to go out and find them. Two ways to hunt... Two ways to succeed or fail.

"Well, the fastest way out of the town is the main gates, and this is actually my first time here so I don' know any other ways, though im sure there are some. You know, we could definitely use some help. I know my team would be more than willing to help, and our gaurdian can fly and scout around for them. Did you come here alone, or are you with a team as well?"
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by RavageDark » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:30 pm

"Well, the fastest way out of the town is the main gates, and this is actually my first time here so I don' know any other ways, though im sure there are some. You know, we could definitely use some help. I know my team would be more than willing to help, and our gaurdian can fly and scout around for them. Did you come here alone, or are you with a team as well?"

"I came here alone unfortunately," Ame said as he shook his head. "I haven't had a team to call my own in a while." Shrugging his shoulders, he went back over what Aisha said. So they had someone who could fly around and scout the area from above? That was a plus for them. That meant less places to hide. "But, between us and your team, we may have enough people to cover enough ground, especially with a flyer." He then nodded a couple of times.

"A few eyes here and a few eyes around town...." He mused. He then looked over at Aisha. "You seem to be better equipped for this, logistically. I'll follow your lead."
RavageDark
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:17 am

She nodded at his agreement before moving off to find her teammates. Hopefully they weren't still in the hot spring, since she had been gone for a while now, but something in her mind told her to check there first. Making a left and a right down a hallway, she walked passed the desk, Ame trailing slightly.

"Wait here a sec..."

She walked in to the womens bath, and sure enough, there was Shirai, though there was no sign off Amina or Shirubi.

"Come one, we got a problem. Where are the other two?!"

"Aisha, you know Amina had stumbled in that...."

"Its not that, hurry up, i'll explain on the way."

It was then that Shirai got concern, noticing the stern focused look on Aisha's face, as well as the small bruise on her face from where she had been thrown in the room.

"What happened...."
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by RavageDark » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:25 pm

(Ugh.... My bad. RL decided to come calling)

Once again, Ame was playing the follower. The young Arashi wasn't a prideful one. There was a time to be the leader and there was a time to just follow. And considering that his girlfriend had her team with her, he decided that the latter would have been the better option. So he followed her, still trying to settle on what he was going to do to them once he had the opportunity, even as he waited patiently, as Aisha told him to. That's when he realized his gear was with his clothes, which were locked up. He sighed, but shrugged mentally. He wouldn't need them for those guys, will he?

Still...

Mental note... try to grab my tools along the way.
RavageDark
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:20 pm

After few minutes Aisha's team had been brought up to speed and they were all equally pissed. The fact that a girl couldn't even go on a vacation without being harassed or faced with the threat of abduction was reason enough that the shinobi existed, to even the odds of tyranny. Still, even shinobi had their evils, she was sure of that, but all shinobi, no matter how opposed to another country, or riddled with hatred for others, they had the capacity to protect, and protectors were what they were.

"Okay, we will split into two teams, Ame and I will go looking for them, and you two stay here and wait near their room. Shirubi will come with us and fly above to scout. We know that they are looking for pretty girls, so we have it pretty easy there, though they've already seen me, and ame isn't a girl. I have an idea though. Check in after an hour, send for help if you need it."

The two kidnappers had been oblivious to the happenings of their stock, instead going out to find more women, ready to lure them with the old distract and snatch tactic. Their luck wasn't all too good though, and after quite some time they had given up, opting to enjoy the area for a few more minutes before they packed the girls up and left. A nearby ice cream stand seemed to call out to them just as it had to Amina earlier, and one of the men grabbed a bowl and began to laugh, talking about the women as if they were prizes. nobody around knew any better since they didn't look the part of human traffickers, though what that part looked like was still a mystery to all. Unfortunatley, their bad luck was about to get worse.

"Hey, look there..... look at those two.... you think we can pull them?"

At a ramen shop nearby, two girls were sitting, laughing and talking to each other, waiting for their food to come. The one on the left had blonde dreads, light brown eyes, and a body to die for. Looking back for just a moment, she spotted the two guys, smiling and turning back to her friend.

"Thats them"
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Previous

Return to Townships and Cityscapes