A little fun in Yugakure (Hanya)

The many towns and cities tucked in the crevices of the world, uncontrolled by any formal power. Some are friendly. Others, not so much.

A little fun in Yugakure (Hanya)

PostPosted by RavageDark » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:09 pm

When he graduated the academy, his uncle took him home and drilled into certain things that weren't really taught to him, or, at the very least, elaborated. One of those things he emphasized was time to rest. Before the conversation, Ame often took days off lightly. But after the stories of what happened to ninjas who went so long without rest that they ended up being burned out, he walked away from that conversation making a point to take a little bit of time out of the month to just relax.

This lead him to Yugakure, former Hidden Village and current number place for anyone who wants to enjoy a dip in the hot springs. Ame fell underneath the latter. But of course, him being him, he had to take time to explore the town. So he walked through the streets, stick of yakitori in hand while he took in the peaceful surroundings, still amazed that this place used to be a Hidden Village. Of course, things can change over time, and his village was proof of that.

"I wonder what this town has in store for me?" he asked himself before taking a bite of yakitori.
Click Signature for Character Profiles and Clan Index.
RavageDark
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Re: A little fun in Yugakure (Hanya)

PostPosted by Hanya » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:33 am

Aisha, Shirai, and Amina, the new team 4 of Kasai, had been having such a rough time with mission after mission. Aisha even had to put her music on the back burner for a moment just to keep up with the new demand for missions. The Ash country seemed to be getting turbulent again, which was good for one of her businesses, but terrible for another. Still, The trio had off time, and their sensei, though a wonderful guy, was not about to chaperone three teenage girls, and so instead sent one of his own personal summons, Shiruba, a large, and rather talkative grey parrot. At the moment they walked into the villages giant gates she was perched on Shirai's shoulder talking about some nonsense, but as soon as the first wave of steam, the sound of laughter, and the beautiful colors hit them, even Shiruba was quiet.

The transition from dirt road to the wooded boards and cobblestone roads was amazing, like the whole town had just been dropped on a giant hot spring, complete with bridges over steaming water, giving the entire village a warm cheery feeling. Though the water wa hhot the air was mild, just a little warmer than usual, and the various ice cream shops that lined the sidewalk offered a cool alternative that Amina could not pass up. Before anyone could say anything she had bought some type of blue ice cream and was licking it happily without anything more of a peep. Shiruba quickly flapped from shirai to Amina, trying to get a taste of the questionable treat, but Amina gave her a glare that could have killed a man. Aisha laughed out loud as she directed the group to an inn, The Speckled Gecko, where they had made reservations.

"Lets go!, I cant wait to hop in one of these springs and just relax!"
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by RavageDark » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Ame had to admit, the village was pretty peaceful. This was rather surprising considering that the village used to be a hidden village, and especially considering the rumor that one of their own ninja made one vicious farewell during the transition. Not that Ame minded. After all, he is from Oto.

As he walked about, however, he started to feel his legs get sore. He pressed his lips together as he realized that he had done a lot of walking, with a good chunk of it happening on his way to the village. He looked down at his legs, tilting his head. "I guess you guys go need a rest." He then looked around until he saw a vendor. He walked over to the said vendor, who was selling weapons."

"Sir," he said. "Would you kindly point me to the nearest hot spring?"

"It's not too far," the kind sir said as he started to give Ame directions. After the directions were given to him, Ame bid the man thanks before making his way towards the desired location.
RavageDark
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:41 pm

The group quickly checked in and unpacked their bags, examining the two bed suite they had, complete with a pull out couch. Aisha quickly placed down a small sheet of paper and tapped the writing on it, to which a large roosting pust appeared, and Shiruba casually floated over to it. With little time to waste, the three girls changed into swimsuits, Aisha in a green bikini top and swim shorts, Shirai in a black one piece, and Amina in a red and yellow two piece. Aisha and Shirai rushed off to the nearest hot spring, the one on the bottom floor of the Inn, while Amina quickly ran off, Shirubi squawking about going alone.

Not very many seconds passed before the whole team was submerged in water, two in hot, and one in the cool refreshing waters of the pool. Aisha had found herself a seat near the corner of her spring, and gently sat back, letting her hair float around her as the water relaxed her muscles and eased her mind. She had a lot to think about, from missions to her family to boys... especially boys. She closed her eyes as flashes of green and yellow made their way across her vision, reminding her of what had happened on that rooftop.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by RavageDark » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:16 pm

After about five minutes, the young Arashi found the place he was pointed to. He stood outside of it as he read the sign. "The Speckled Gecko," he said to himself. "Well, here goes." He stepped to the entrance before he opened the door. He walked through the entrance, letting the door close behind him. He was greeted by the AC and a woman clad in a kimono manning the reception desk.

"Good day, sir. Welcome to the Speckled Gecko," she said with a smile. "How may we be of service today?"

"Hello there," Ame said, returning the smile. "I'm here to take a dip in one of your hot springs."

"Very well. Follow me."

After about ten minutes of preparation, Ame was in front of one of the hot springs, clad in nothing but a pair of black shorts. He looked down at the hot water before tilting his head. "Well, let's take that dip." He slowly stepped in and submerged himself. And instantly, he felt the heat relax his muscle. He let out a satisfied moan as she closed his eyes.

....This is the second best thing I ever experienced, he thought jovially. The absolutely best thing he ever experienced, however, occurred on a rooftop in Kasai.
RavageDark
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:06 pm

Slowly the stress of everyday life began to float away, each flash of memory simply drifting like a feather in the wind. The steam filled her nostrils and her skin begun to sweat gently, allowing a gentle breeze to take its full effect. For once even the bird was quiet, preening on a nearby stand as the steam fluffed her feathers as well. A gentle soothing tone, running water, crickets, and wind was being played over speakers hidden in the room somewhere, adding to the relaxation she felt.

Nothing could have been better, nothing.

Elsewhere, in the pool area, Amina had gotten her fill of the cool waters. Oddly enough, the hotel was rather empty, and so was the pool, causing her to feel lonley. Deciding to forgo her dislike of hot water, she made her way to the hot springs, stopping in the bathroom to shower off the pools chemicals. Spinning around in a blissful state, she managed to dizzy herself just enough to stumble into the wrong door. The mens bath.

Her hair still wet, it covered most of her eyes, and the empty hotel kept her from noticing the lack of people. In fact, she didn't even notice the lone guy in the bath, not until she rung her hair out and put it up, taking a single step off the ledge before finally seeing him.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK"

Splash

In her shock, she slipped on the edge of the pool, tumbling forward and landing directly in Ame's lap, her top casually falling open, revealing her more than ample chest.

Her previous scream echoed through the small building, and almost immediately made its way over to the other side of the simple bamboo wall.

"Hey Aisha... That sounded like Amina!"

Aisha's eyes shot open as she quickly got up and rushed over to the wall, scaling it with no problem as Shirubi simply flew over to it, circling for half a second. As both of their eyes crested the other side, everyone was quiet, and Aisha's mouth dropped open, a look of so many mixed emotions digging itself into her face.

No.... That couldn't be.....
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by RavageDark » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:30 pm

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!"

"What the-?!" Ame began to say as his eyes widened from sudden surprised. Before he knew it, a topless girl was in his lap. His jaw dropped at the sight. Whoa... those are nice... Wait! Ame, no! You have a girlfriend. With that, he turned his head as he quickly stood up. He was intent on (not so) politely asking this mystery woman why she was on the men's side. However, when he turned his head....

...Aisha?"

His face was frozen in shock, not even expecting her to be there. He then noticed the look on her face. And she didn't seem so happy.

What's wrong with her? Wait, does she... No. Nonono! No! His heart started to race as he realized that she might be thinking that he and... whoever this girl was... was doing....Oh crap.... He swallowed as she tried to think of a way to explain how he was sharing the same space with a topless girl. Unfortunately, his mouth didn't exactly wait.

"...I know this might be cliched. I but put this on my life - this isn't even anywhere close to what it looks like!"
RavageDark
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:00 pm

The look on her face said it all, she was hurt. More hurt than getting a tattoo on her face, more hurt than lying on hot lave, more hurt than losing a limb. It was like having her heart burned right out of her chest, then squeezed til l it just popped. The emotion mixed with the steam instantly caused her to cry, though she had only felt her eyes just water. She dropped down from the ledge, landing on the surface of the water with a tiny splash, and she simply turned and walked away.

Shiruba flew first towards Aisha, sqwaking out, "Aisha! whats wrong...Who was that..."

But she got no response, Aisha simply continued walking on, Shirai trying to follow, but catching a glare that could kill, and slowly backing off. Deciding to see just what had happened, she climbed the wall as well, watching as the green eyed boy and her teammate tried to untangle themselves.

"Hey Amina... Who's that you got your body all over?"

Finally freeing herself and re-tying her top she shrugged before apologizing to the guy. Aisha had never told anyone about the guy, they had no idea that she had just exposed herself to Aisha's new boyfriend. They were just as clueless as a person could be... But Aisha was furious.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by RavageDark » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:20 pm

"Aisha wait!" Ame called out. She didn't wait. She walked off, obviously not the bit too pleased by what she saw. At that moment, Ame was debating on whether or not to follow her or wait until she cooled off to find her and explain to her what happened. Against his better judgment, he was leaning towards going after her right there and then. Problem was, he was still tangled up. After they were untangled, the girl apologized to him. The apology did nothing to fix anything. No, all it did was prompt the young Arashi to turn his head towards the girl and give her a look that could give the infamous Orochimaru take a few steps back.

"You know..." he began quietly, moving some strands of hair out of his face as he did so. "That girl that just stormed out is my girlfriend. When we got together, the first thing that came out of my mouth was 'You won't regret this'. And I did everything I could to make sure I lived up to those words. But now..." Ame took a breath through his lips and teeth, making a slight sucking sound, trying his best to keep his anger under control. And that took a lot of effort. After the pause, he continued. "...I may not have a girlfriend when I leave Yugakure because she thinks her boyfriend is a snake. So... with all that said... that apology is NOT going to cut it."

Ame turned his head towards the direction Aisha walked in. "I should have just stayed home..." He then placed his hands against the surface of the water before pushing himself upward. Once his feet was on the surface, he walked on the water slowly towards the direction his head was facing. "How do I explain this?"
RavageDark
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:07 pm

" You?...Her?... Ya'll?...."

Amina's face was shocked and a smile crept on it, but it faded as she saw the anger welling up in the boys face. Honestly, she wasn't the type to apologize, she was too impulsive to slow down to fix it, but she, for just a moment thought about trying to do it more properly. Instead, she figured that them two making words wouldn't help his situation, instead, they had to find Aisha. For that they had to find her first.

Shirubi! Go find aisha and make sure she stays around. You know how emotional she can get. Shirai, get your lazy ass down here and help, we gotta fix this."
"
Shirai looked on amusedly for a moment before standing on the edge of the wall, balancing with no problem on the thin edge. Her eyes met Aminas with cold precision, then her lips parted ever so slightly.

"No Amina, you have to fix this... I had nothing to do with it. Why is it that wherever we go, something you do always pisses off Aisha. Every time. You gotta fix this on your own, i'm going back to enjoying my vacation."

With that she simply jumped down off the ledge, landing on her side of the water with not even a splash, before releasing the chakra and sinking into the water. She didn't like leaving things up to Amina, but the girl had to learn how to fix her own messes.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by RavageDark » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:38 pm

Ame didn't even bother listening to whatever was going on at the scene as he left behind. Clad in nothing but his shorts, Ame was already back in the hallway that lead him to the springs. As his heart switched back and forth between anger in sadness, he tried to think of something, anything that would ensure that he wouldn't be going home without one of the few things that has been going well for him. There was two problems with that however. First off, as he walked down the hall, the heavy feeling in his chest kept his mind from being able to focus. So he came to a stop and leaned against the wall.

Lovely, he thought as he took some deep breaths. All I wanted to do was take a dip in the hot springs and relax. But what happens? A topless woman literally falls into my lap just as Aisha finds out I'm in Yu. He sighed as he shook his head. I can't let this happen. I can't let a good thing like this end over such a misunderstanding! I have to find her...

And then there was problem number two: finding a shinobi. Ame made a noise that sounded like a mix between a bitter laugh and a sob. Screw my life.
RavageDark
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:31 pm

The observant grey parrot flew all over the little in, trying to find her charge, but it was to no avail. even following the trail of wet footprints got her nowhere, their hints stopping abruptly in the middle of a hallway.

"Now where could she have gone...."

Aisha had managed to simply vanish from all traces, her path stopped abruptly by two men who had come from almost nowhere, not even giving her a chance to scream or defend herself. They attacked from her blonde side, in stopping confront of her to slow her movement, the other bludgeoning her over the head with some undisclosed object. The two then carried her into the nearest room, a storage room of sorts, where they bound her hands and feet, and gagged her, dropping her unconscious body on the floor next to half a dozen others.

"These beauties oughtta sell pretty fast...."

"Especially this one right here... Did you get a chance to look at her eyes?"

"Yeah, that'll be our moneymaker..."
Last edited by Hanya on Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by RavageDark » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:14 pm

"Look, you don't understand..."

Meanwhile, Ame did the only thing he could think of at the moment: Ask one of the hotel staff. Unfortunately, it didn't go as planned, because apparently, he looked a little craze.

"Sir.... don;t take this the wrong way... but, how do I know you're not some kind of abusive boyfriend?"

Ame pressed his lips together as he took a deep breath. "Because I'm not, okay? I'm just... look, my girlfriend thinks I'm a cheating bastard, but I'm not. She just happened to walk in on me when a topless woman fell into my lap!"

Beat

*SMACK!*

"You dog!"

Ame rubbed his right cheek and grimaced as the woman stormed off. "I guess I should have saw that coming." He then shook his head as he continued on his way. "Seriously, screw this day!" he said out loud in frustration. "Is there anything I can do?" Little did he know, his girlfriend was in a lot of trouble, and that finding her got a bit harder.
RavageDark
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:10 pm

The two men left their captives as they went out to enjoy the day, their jobs done for the most part. It was a terrible job indeed, but it paid very high, and so no one questioned the morality of it. Somewhere in the world human labor was profitable, and as long as it ws there would always be a need for men like them.

Back in the room, Aisha finally came back to consciousness. Her head throbbed horribly and she saw stars a little, but all in all she was okay. Looking around, the first thing she saw was a few bodies lying around, and she moved to examine them, only to find that she could not move. She yelled, only to find that she was gagged.

What had happened? She only remembered walking away, her heart broken and pained by betrayal, and then nothingness. She played everything back over and over again, slower and slower, trying to piece together details but drawing blanks.

It was not the time for answers though, it was the time for action, but what could she do in her bound situation. How would she deal with her plight. Where were the people who could save her.

Oh, thats right, she had just abandoned them..
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by RavageDark » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:14 am

"AISHA!" Ame called out, trying to get an answer. "LOOK, CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THIS?!"

He stopped caring about how crazy he looked at the moment. He wanted to find Aisha and do... something. He didn't quite know what he was going to do. What he did know was he couldn't let it end like that. So he called out for her, ignoring the looks of the people who looked at him with a looks of incredulity.

"Sir..."

Ame stopped in his tracks and turned around to see a few large men in front of them. He frowned. He knew what they were: Security.

"We've been getting complaints about you. I think it would be best if you leave."

"Oh really?" Ame said. "Well, I just can't do that yet."

"Don't make us force you!" The leader-apparent took a step forward and placed a hand on Ame's shoulder. Ame quickly took a step back. The guard sighed. "Look, I'm trying to be lenient!"

"So am I," Ame said as he performed a few seals. After the seals were performed, a fog started to fill the hallway. The guards cursed amongst themselves as the young Arashi ran off, yelling out for Aisha again.
RavageDark
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Next

Return to Townships and Cityscapes