Death of a Hero [KUMOVENT]

[ \Sakura Hiroba | Kamiza | Yomi/ ]
The capital city of Raikou no Kuni, nestled between mountain peaks in the center of the country. Its altitude and location lead to common snowfall, though it is not necessarily cold throughout the year, clear days often leading to be as warm as summer. At the southern end of this star-shaped city lies a great stone bridge spanning a large lake, connecting to the road back down to the rest of the world. The home of both the Daimyo and Kamiza, the Onigami Compounds.

Re: Death of a Hero [KUMOVENT]

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:03 pm

Kiyoshi relaxes on the very top of the administration center, sipping tea as he watched people go about their business. He was just about to refill his glass when the explosion happened, causing him to drop the container. He stares down at it for a second, then makes a hand sign, taking everything in within a second. A moment later he was off, heading for the fading life.

Kiyoshi steps into the vault. He glances at Omoi for a second, then pulls Raika to her feet, giving her a shove to the door. "The village needs you more then she does, and even then, we both know you are doing nothing but wasting chakra. Go, help those you can." He glances over at the kid by Omoi, then switches back to Raika. "Take him with you, also close and lock the vault, I can't be distracted while I work."

With that, he walks over to Omoi, pushing the kid out of the way so he has room to work. He pauses to look back at Raika and Nihon. "Well? Start moving." Kiyoshi kneels by Omoi's head, resting his hands onto her forehead and the sides of her face. He waits until the vault door finishes closing, then begins to channel chakra. A moment later the blood has a rapid increase, making the pool steadily grow. He sighs, knowing what this would cost, then forces most of his chakra into her. He closes his eyes, then pushes, forcing her body to regenerate. A moment later the screams began.
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

PostPosted by Spike » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:27 pm

[- An unavoidable war is called justice, when brutality is the only option left. It is holy.

"Are you positive about this, Uncle?"

"'Course, kiddo. I ever been wrong?"

"But you said Kumo could defend itself, that you were done being it's Blade..."

"Hehe...Yeah, guess I did. I guess fate just has a funny way of just throwing me back into the fight. 'Sides...I promised Dinn I'd look after her."

Seifer's red gaze glanced up at the Uncle that he both respected and yet feared for so much. Since joining him on Rolling Thunder he always worried about his physical and mental state as he pushed himself further and further, keeping everything locked and bottled within. Yet, lately it seemed that all of that was gone. His shoulders no longer slouched with commitments that he forced upon himself, weighted with duty. Old comrades and soul searching seemed to be enough to re-light the bright spark within the proud warrior and now, for the first time in awhile, Seifer could say that Supaiku was once more the man that Dinn would have remembered.

"I'm surprised you and Tsuuki-sama aren't insisting to do this yourselves." Seifer finally perked up, almost in an almost teasing tone as he glared down at the passing clouds, arms crossed as he stood beside his uncle who was his usual relaxed self, hands tucked comfortably away in his pockets with a cigarette burning away at the corner of his mouth as always. He chuckled lightly at his nephew, who seemed to have adopted some semblance of humour since arriving on the mighty ship.

"It's 'bout time we got you kids doin' some of the work, me 'n the bat ain't as young as we used to." Almost as if to bring emphasis to his comment, Supaiku arched his back, cracking it lightly, this time it was Seifer's turn to chuckle. "Anyways, we'll be there soon. I'd best get the fireworks charged, Komori and Tsuuki should be finishing their preparations now. Remember your training and what I've taught you." The Blade muttered before beginning to move, he would charge Rolling Thunder's armaments while Tsuuki began the first assault, leaving Seifer to mumble words that held more meaning now that it was his turn to bleed for the homeland that his uncle and father had fought so hard to protect.

"Kill them all..."

If you fall down seven times, stand up eight.
It isn't a matter of life or death, it's about what breaks first; your will or the barriers in your way.

Spike
The Daftpunk [Who the hell do you think I am?]

PostPosted by Tsuuki » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:02 pm

Just minutes before, the two Koumori crew-members of the Rolling Thunder were in the specially designed navigation orb, or the "radar room" as its two designers had called it. Once a spare room for coolant networking, it had been reconstructed to house a bathysphere suspended in the flowing cooled water for the steam engines. This allowed the ships sounds to be muffled, while outside sounds created distinct drumming on the orb that, to the untrained ear, sounded as just that--drumming. However, to those that guided by their ears all their lives this was a remarkable boost, and so here sat the two Koumori crew-members in silence.

Koromi had advanced well in her abilities, and were they both still associated with a village her father would recommend her for the Chuunin Exams. She considered herself to know Tsuuki the best, the only competition being her uncle Supaiku, but as a girl she felt her emotional insight reached deeper than the swordmaster. Her father had returned from their visit at the Yuki Ball perturbed and restless--as much as a man that smoked as much herbs as him could be, at least. He had been following whispered leads from his bat spies that were in Kumo, hearing of BOLT activity that did not seem logical to promoting the bureau's integrity, and of the strangely prophetic Yuki prince's decision to leave Kumo suddenly. His investigation at Yuki Ball only assured him an attack was coming on Kumo, and so for the past days they had been cruising out of detection range of the village, waiting. It had not been until earlier that day did any evidence come forward, but it was a whopper: a guarded supply caravan did not follow Kumogakure formation, and following from high above in cloud cover the Rolling Thunder followed it to a hidden camp packed with ragtag soldiers. Since then the ship had been circling at a safe distance on its silent running, with Tsuuki in this chamber, sitting absolutely still except to drag from his pipe. His daughter sat across from him, not as still but trying despite her anxiety.

She felt a shudder down her spine that had started from her ears, and she gave a quiet "brr!" to keep it from shifting her seat.

"You felt it, then," Tsuuki muttered emotionlessly. Koromi hesitated, just then figuring out her reaction had a specific cause that she had ignored--again. Still her father smirked in that way that lifted one corner of his mustache. "Whether you realize you did or not, your senses knew. Remember to trust them," he patiently corrected, then for the first time in hours stood up with a creak.

"Give up?" she suggested uncertainly. The bat sage tapped his pipe out.

"If you'd been paying attention, you'd know," he gently scolded, but this was his way of showing disappointment and it cut her all the same. He tapped his finger to the call box, and spoke into it, "Supaiku, it's begun. Move us into position, I drop in five minutes." From there, Supaiku would have his conversation with Seifer on the merit of returning, even if just for one battle. It was a bit troubling for Tsuuki as well, but nonetheless obligatory. Though blind, he could see his deceased wife before him, for a moment.

Koromi had been bending her ear to the bathysphere's walls, the vision through them obscured by the flowing water, but while her ears had been trained along the same path Tsuuki followed, the orb's ability was too advanced for her to use precisely. She gave up for now, knowing at least that what they were waiting for had happened, and that's all that mattered now. "So where am I headed?" she asked, staying a few steps away from Tsuuki as he prepared their exit from the isolated chamber.

"Where the village gates used to be," he answered casually.

Koromi swallowed hard, and her thoughts went to Momona within those walls. "That bad, huh?" she asked vulnerably, hoping her twin was not as headstrong as she used to be.

Tsuuki caught onto her sensitivity and jabbed at it, trying to teach her to keep those obstructions away in the face of battle. "Yeah, that bad, so, y'know, pay attention eh?" he teased snidely, turning his head to her.

Koromi gazed back bitterly into the black abyss sealed in the eyepatch over his left eye, and the alien-like glowing white of his right eye, where the demon was sealed. Since its fusion with her father, she was convinced that some of his more malicious moments actually came from this spirit. Still she couldn't retort, not until he turned his eyes back to her and opened the chamber door. "Thanks Pops," she sneered at last, "I remember from the last raid on Kumo, which is more than you can say."

Tsuuki turned his face to her, but instead of rage it was surprised approval. "Touche, my girl," he said, and smirked. She reluctantly smiled back, unable to hide her embarrassment after yet Tsuuki's emotional exercises on her.

Before he stepped out, she spoke up again. "Pops, what do we do if--when we see her?"

Tsuuki paused, and did not turn around. After a second or two, he muttered, "You talk to her, Koko. She's not ready for that yet." He stepped out, on his way to the armory to prepare. Koromi wondered if he would ever be ready.

-------------

It had only taken a few minutes but Momona had rehearsed for this situation, and the moment of weakness she had on the rooftop was buried under vengeful determination. These raiders had not been the one to kill her mother, but their kind and outside aggressors would think twice about Kumogakure as a target before the night was through. She tied her still-drying white locks back with an oversized gray emblem-patterned bandana and suited up in her sleeveless white vest and shorts, strapping on her bandoliers of utensils, wrist sleeves, and her backgear stacked with her cooking ware. Just before she left her apartment, she marched over to her window and positioned a rocket that had been readied there, aiming it towards the gates. She lit the fuse, and then rushed out of her apartment and down the stairs to the streets. The rocket went off, spiraling through the early dawn and exploding over the city center. It created a loud flash and horrible whining sound, and while not a designated signal of alarm for Kumo, it would certainly bring them to alert that there was indeed an emergency at hand.

Momona stomped out into the street, the pandemonium already starting in this crowded low-income neighborhood though the raiders were still closer to the gates. But amid the swirling crowd, Momona stood out, a daunting figure though only 16; she towered over six-feet and had filled out considerably, making her almost the size of two men--and five times as strong. The size of her chest and hips might make some wrongfully assume she was sort of a bimbo, but when she spoke this was clearly untrue. When this woman barked, people listened. Momona took one look at this scene, and with a whipping-motion sank her giant metal spatula into the cobblestone road like it was bread, the cracking thump stopping the growing crowd in their tracks.

"Rally, my friends, rally!" she bellowed, everyone up and down the street able to hear her. "Is this something we are afraid of still? We of Kumogakure have been through this again and again, and those of you here all survived it before; but if you're anything like me, you live with that regret, that knowing that if you had just fought harder, more of us would be here today." Her black eyes seemed to individually bore right into every on-looker.

"I know each of you have weapons in your homes you use to protect your family--there is no greater time for them than now, for these tools now will be protecting a greater cause: our families," though Momona herself was the only Koumori left in the village. She received a few roused cheers, a few brandishing the weapons they had already taken from their homes. Momona was buzzing at her fingertips, and shot her arm out towards the gates.

"It's time to teach the mercenaries of these lands that these walls are not to protect us from them, but to protect them from us," she shouted, gathering more cheers. "This village is not a corral of cattle--this village is a den of wolves," she sizzled, laughing and shaking her head. "They--Ha! They think this is a raid, well I, for one, aim to show them it is suicide." Without effort she hoisted the giant spatula from the ground and lifted it to the air. "And if I die, I go in the footsteps those heroes before me. Which of you will get to enjoy that same honor?" she asked levelly, then began her march down the road towards the gates. Half of the men and some women cheered and followed, taking whatever could be used as a weapon if they did not have one already. Another quarter went off to get their weapons to join. And the rest would slink off sheepishly with their valuables, already haunted with the shame of cowardice.

----------

Koromi entered the bridge just after the conversation between Supaiku and Seifer, catching his words "kill them all" and understanding immediately this was in regard to their task at hand. Her father had given her a briefing, emphasis on the brief, but he'd told her that she was at the age to form her own strategy. They had their orders and direction, told to move swiftly, silently, and lethally. She gave Seifer a familiar nod and subtle smile; they had grown closer in heart though Seifer had surpassed her in skills. Supaiku was much less patient than her father, but she was not envious.

Outside the bridge on a deck within eyesight, a large hatch slid back as a freight elevator level rose to the surface. It had obviously come from the armory, as there were enough weapons assembled on the lift to equip a battalion, though with only one solider amidst it: Tsuuki. His pepper dreads and beard stirred in the headwinds, long coat flapping behind him and pulling away to show his underclothing lined with weapons and tools. The newly designed and collapsable Tasogare was in its travel form on his back, and his smoldering white eye of Rokubi uncovered. He gave a formal salute to the bridge, showing a kunai with a red flag in one hand, and then all the weapons around him rose from their stands and circled around Tsuuki as he jogged backwards towards and over the railing, dropping from Rolling Thunder with nearly a thousand swords, shields, maces, and other weapons following him.

While the main raider camp was likely a safe distance from Kumo's walls, a central checkpoint camp was only a couple miles down the main path and was staging the preparation for a second wave. There had been no notice of the Rolling Thunder floating silently thousands of feet above in the cloudy and night sky, and for awhile there was also no notice of the massive black object descending downwards. Yet that much mass descending at such a rapid speed begins to make a whine as it displaces so much air, and the camp raised an alarm just as the solid heap came within the last hundred feet of descent. It was larger than a wagon and made of scales that shimmered in the torchlight like steel, and while its direction was uncertain it quickly became clear it was dropping in the center of the camp. There hadn't been any time to clear the area, but just as it neared the ground it slowed abruptly, and expanded. The scales turned out to be layered weaponry, all floating outwards quickly and revealing a crouched figure at the center. The figure snapped his face up, a white glimmering eye piercing the darkness just before a massive shudder of momentum caught up and shifted through Tsuuki and released across the ground as in tremendous WHUMP of intense wind pressure. Wagons were flipped, tents torn from their stakes, and the nearby fighters were tossed into the air. Before they could utter a scream, the floating weapons swirled in a sphere around the bat sage and minced forty men, and the rest were scattered and dashed across trees as a second explosion of invisible force emitted from Tsuuki. The weapons remained, shedding the blood from their steel with mid-air spins and drifting around Tsuuki.

He had punched a hole in this camp, but the second wave was huge and many remained, while others had already marched ahead. Not against the plan of the Rolling Thunder crew. Tsuuki flicked the red-tagged kunai into the ground at the camp's center, gave a smug nod to the befuddled troops, then brought out his four long sai and twirled them. Without touching the ground, he went zipping along and out of camp faster than these untrained men could run, the armory following and leaving the stunned camp behind, a few questioning the marked kunai left behind. Of course, they were about to find out. The camp would soon meet Supaiku.

Meanwhile, the first group of raiders in the second wave were not expecting the attack from the rear, Tsuuki soaring low to the ground silently with the thousands of weapons positioned in front of him. The blades shifted to the front and pointed their tips, and an invisible hand scooped a whole platoon at the rear up and off the ground with swords through their bodies, and tossed their bleeding corpses into the soldiers ahead. There was a brief opening from the curtail of steel between Tsuuki and the rest of the troop, and positioning his palms together and in front he released a quick but mighty Aeroblast, instantly crushing those in its direct path with the pressure while others were thrown about. The rest of the troops now turned, weapons raised in alarm, but their notice would not spare them.

The floating weapons came down to levels matching the facing soldiers, each standing at the ready as if held by an unseen warrior; but the warrior was seen, a couple meters back and floating with sai around him. He bolted forward, and the invisible army advanced too, swinging with unreadable movements into the mercernaries. There was no one to fight back against, and if a raider could somehow deflect a sword or mace there would immediately be a kunai aimed for the opening. Any other survivors were finished off by Tsuuki in the wake, and so like this did Tsuuki swiftly approach Kumo, shredding everyone that stood in his way.

"What's the point in joining if...

...we have Mr. Half-Baked & Mr. Happy-Hour teaming up too?"
~ Ero-Kami

Tsuuki
Magical Mr. Mistoffelees

PostPosted by Shinsou » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:08 pm

Kumogakure had been encumbered with the utter chaos of war. A spectator could almost feel the ravages of the once-peaceful atmosphere. Panic ran amok and the bodies of civilians scattered. An explosion rattled the area and opened the floodgates, alerting him to the presence of an immeasurable amount of hired thugs. It was obvious that a stockpile of people otherwise unrelated were conducted here for a purpose.

A soldier stood him down from a few meters away, aiming a pointed spear at his torso.

The ridge of his brow quirked.

"So this is what you do? That supposed to be your battle stance or something?"

Without warning, the man pivoted the spear forward. Seishin pushed the weapon away with his palm, then pistoned his body straight on, slipping past the spearman's guard. He shot a fist that impacted against facial features, shattering bone to a degree that the fracture extended upwards into the cranium. The man, felled by the brunt of his punch, collapsed at his feet. Chakra dispersed from his knuckles.

"Okay then."

He unzipped his shirt and freed the mouth protruding from his torso. After a small sequence of handseals, the jowls of the Demon's Gape peeled open and its elongated tongue thrashed lively. Fūton chakra made short work of bringing the carcass of the spearman into the void that would be its throat, jagged teeth shredding the body into pieces as it swallowed, sloshing a gory mess around Seishin's feet.

He really needed that energy for whatever he was planning to do for his first big move.

Reinforcements had arrived in no time at all from the moment that the gates were blown to rubble. It seemed as though even Kumogakure allies had a stake in this fight, and for good measure, three or more of the most famous shinobi from the village right on the frontlines.

Seishin himself had made it into the village for business, but that would have to wait for another time.

Now I'll shake these bastards up a little. Level the playing field some more.

He took off and started sprinting toward a mountain—his intentions as yet not entirely clear, even to himself.
--------------------

Asoka stumbled into the area and tried her best to avoid confrontations with any of the attackers. She had just been in the village a day before the outbreak, and everything seemed fine. She figured things must have been boiling under the surface or something.

Witnessing the war beginning to tear families and souls apart almost made her want to cry. She peeked out from a stone monument that she had been hiding behind to avoid being noticed. Doing a double take, she realized that it was actually the statue of Long Fei, causing her to back away. "Oh, I'm sorry. Excuse me." She pleaded, as if Fei could even respond to her anymore.

Soon enough, several Kumogakure shinobi approached the statue at Raika's command, pointing their weapons at the kunoichi.

"State your business."

"I'm not doing anything to the guy. I just came through and saw that people were being attacked."

Moving away from the area, the battalion surrounded the statue with their shields and arms at the ready to defend it.

"Sheesh..."

[...]

After some swift running and straying away from the battles for the time being, she rested her countenance on what was surely a mirage.

Asoka stammered upon realizing that it was the legendary Koumori Tsuuki, wielder of the Flight element. He was someone she had grown envious of early on, being as her own base chakra nature was similar to his. She ducked away in fear of incurring the Sennin's wrath. Seeing the man lay waste to an entire campground, she could finally actualize what someone of his prestige was like when angered.

He's so good. It's seriously unfair.

At first she thought to go up and introduce herself, mainly out of impulse. Then she stopped herself, deciding against death.
--------------------

Umehara occupied a separate quadrant, though that too had its own brand of assault mercenaries occupying it for a body count. He stared coldly at a group of masked men drawing near to attack. With a burst of electromagnetic energy, he blasted the men back. They scurried to their feet, but Umehara launched several shuriken into their chests, forming a handseal to release Kyoton from within the metal.

The men and their masks fell to the ground, electrocuted dead.

"Just what the hell is going on here?" he inquired to a trusted comrade.

"We really don't know any more than you do. These people just started attacking from nowhere."

"Bullshit. Someone obviously hired these hodgepodge f.ucks. It's from somewhere."

"That may be the case, but their numbers still dwarf our own."

"It doesn't matter. Kumo won't yield to anyone. Piss on their numbers."

He walked in another direction at a brisk pace, lackadaisically blasting stray assailants with lightning to keep them at bay. The relatively low-ranked soldiers were soon cursing his name over not being able to make leeway, nor earning their blood money. The thought that someone actually paid these people to damage the village was an insult that pissed him off enough to take unconventional measures.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm on my way to rally the Shinsou Command."

The woman paused at the mere mention of the military clan.

"...Are you really?"
--------------------

Meanwhile, Shinji was in the process of trying not to die against his own foe.
Shinsou

PostPosted by Hanya » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:45 pm

it was undeniable that Kumo had one of the best defense systems around. From the quick resonse time of Bolt, to the police force helping to organize the civilians, to the shinobi activley scrambling to defend their home, and even the more powerful shinobi that were unusually high in number that day Kumo should have seen this threat destroyed almost as quickly as it began.

Should.

The fact of the matte was though, that this attack did not just come from the outside. It also came from within. Just as Ian had been activated, a dozen more people quickly snapped into their roles, their triggers ranging from the uniquley colored explosion to things placed around them for them to notice. members of the police, Bolt ops, and other shinobi would all play a certain role in the attack, and behind it, eyes watched on with a dead calloused look in their eyes, the people that they had seen grow from birth to adulthoodnow being slaughtered, and for what? For the whims of a few shunted soldiers and samurai? For Vengeance? For peace? No, it was for something different, something more base.

Power.

The power to rule, the power to control, the power to decide.

It was one man's goal, and to see it achieved, he would stop at nothing, not even with making a deal with the devil and destroying all that had been created in the name of peace.

A blood curdling scream came from the home of one of the council members homes, a wife of forty years walking in to find her husband dead on the floor, blood painting the room red. A shadow was all she saw escape the room as shefell to her knees, tears in her eyes, and the blood of her beloved staining her hands. again she screamed, the pain of heartache too great for her to take. She died there with her beloved, truly of a broken heart.

The scene was the same in quite a few places, a shadow appearing and felling the council members as they tried to prepare themselves for evacuation. Even though many of them had been shinobi, with age and politics, their bodies had begun to fail them, and though some managed to put up a fight, the shadow which sought to extinguish them was too dark, too deep, too consuming. For one member of the council, one who had lived through nearly every battle, every invasion, every change in the faces of the village, he welcomed the familiarity of death as an old friend, and when it came, he was ready.

One by one their candles became extinguished in the shadow of the Black Dragon.

The sound of a sliding window rustled one of the councilmen from his sleep, and though he seemed to be asleep, his hand crept under his pillow, gripping the cool wrapped handle of a kunai. In slithered a shadow, a masked man with eyes as black as the night. The council mans eyes shot open and as he reached out to try and defend himself, the man simply put his finger to his mouth.

"Its time".

The figure in shadows quickly performed a series of handseals, and in front of him, in a puff of smoke, appeared a body, near identical to the councilman's, which he placed in the bed. The councilman de-robed, revealing a full outfit underneath. Looking back one last time, he held on to the shinobi's shoulder, and in an instant they were gone. A second later the building exploded.

Osen had qucikly rallied as many of the shinobi around her. Though she had been through her share of trials and tribulation, even being the cause of death and destruction before, now was not the time for grudges. Her eyes had changed into their bijuu forms as she began her assault of the invading forces. Behind her, many who had called her every name in the book, and curesed her very existance fought with her, personal beliefs outweighed by a sense of urgency and duty. One shinobi, a younger boy who referred to her as the pig girl, jumped infront of her, kicking a ninja that had crept up on her blind side out of the way. She looked back, extending a nod of courtesy before moving forward.

"Everybody get behind me!", she yelled as she jumped u and forward, into a cluster of enemy fighters. As she flew, a chakra cloak formed around her, and as she landed, the very ground where she stood slowly began to steam up. Three handseals, a deep breath, and a tremendous cloud of fog began to pour out of her mouth. It crept forward to her enemies, and as it hit the first soldier, his skin began to itch, then burn, then peel, and then blister and burn. It was the same for ever person the mist touched, even their armor and weapons begining to sizzle and burn. Her poison fog was infinitley larger and stronger with her Bijuu's help, and as she ran forward, into the thick of the troops, he chakra cloak protected her from its effects. After a few moments, she placed her hands together, forming a handseal that seemed to have had no effect at all.

A second later, a tremendous wind blew forward, blowing her mist back on her own allies, a single shinobi in the front standing out of breath at the forefront of the attackers. His arms were burnt badly, as was his face, but he had managed to disperse her attack, though when her allies did not flinch or burn his eyes were filled with fury. It had already done its job, attacking eyes and lungs, and burning flesh to the point that many of the soldiers were too preoccupied with their pain to notice the shinobi attacking them full force. She had neutralized the acid in it after that, leaving the lingering fog as a secondary distraction. She had learned how to utilize such a dangerous technique as support, but had never had anyone to stay around her long enough to support.

Raging forward, they were finally able to take on an offensive, attacking and beginning to repel the greater numbers of invaders.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by carcinoGeneticist » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Otoha stalked through the chaos, delighting in the sounds of the explosions, the fire and flares lighting the night sky, the quakes rocking the village. He had a goal in mind, and he made his way through the center of the village, not a care in the world as hell reigned on Earth nearby. He arrived, virtually untouched, before the petrified figure of a former Raikage, Fei Long. A slow, wicked grin spread across his face as he observed the statue, lit at the back by the burning village, the village Fei had loved so dearly, loved enough to die for. He had thought to break the statue, to shatter Kumogakure's hope, to make it unarguably obvious that Fei would never recover.

It would be too easy.

Better that he did recover, to emerge from his self-imposed sleep in order to find rubble and ruin where his once great nation had stood. Better to know that he had slept while his village had burned.

There were other, better targets.

Otoha turned, setting his sights on one building in particular, one which towered high enough that it would have been impossible to miss. His eyes focused upon the familiar markings upon the building, a universal symbol that represented hope, peace, and healing. The sound of running feet resounded through the memorial clearing, a battalion of BOLT Operatives passing through, taking one look at Otoha, their Commander, a man they would never suspect, and then stopping as the invading force flowed into the clearing as well. Both parties froze for a moment, before leaping into action, weapons drawn, chakra readied, bolts of lightning and flashes of steel tearing through the night- and stopping.

He stood in the center of the two groups, their commander, their betrayer did, yawning almost comically, raising one hand towards his lips as if to stifle the exhalation of air, only to discover a head gripped firmly by the hair in his hand, torn free of a shinobi's body. The Kumogakure emblem gleamed dimly through the blood staining the forehead protector, drawing sounds of surprise from his BOLT operatives as one of their rank abruptly fell to the ground, crimson life's blood gushing free. His free, left hand held no limbs, but was soaked with gore up to the elbow; the dying gurgles of a man could be heard from within the mercenary ranks, a man struggling in futility as his own weight pulled his body down the spear that had been rammed through his chest and set into the ground, his own spear, judging from his lack of other apparent weaponry.

The two forces, focused for a moment on a common enemy, surged forward... and began screaming.

Silent bursts, carrying all the concussive impact of thunder but none of the sheer explosive sound, tore through the clearing, men reduced to little more than explosions of gore flaked with near-dusted bones sent flying away, painting everything and everyone in range in the most interesting of ways. Kumogakure's former Golden Dragon began to laugh, taking the true offensive as the horrified screams grew in pitch, turning slaughter into art. An arm, torn free of a mercenary, was immediately used to bat a shinobi's head clear of his shoulders, before finally being stabbed elbow deep through yet another opponent's chest. As quickly as the conflict had begun, it ended, the screams finally fading away into silence. The remains, the few solid remains, were stacked almost reverantly before Fei Long's monument, the forehead protectors of his faithful shinobi all hung from his statue with care. Carefully balanced upon Fei Long's head, crimson flood painting over the statue, was the torn and battered head of a Kumogakure shinobi, the skull shattered under a single blow, a familiar BOLT survival medal left mockingly within the wound.

Otoha laughed, and walked away, finding his way towards his next target. With a wolfish grin, he hauled back one leg and kicked in the doors of the hospital.
Last edited by carcinoGeneticist on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Push your care, push your burdens aside, erase everything inside and leave just one thing on your mind.
You only live once, so just go f.ucking nuts.
RIP Okinami - RIP Shadow
carcinoGeneticist
The Lightning Master
The Lightning Master

PostPosted by Raika » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:02 pm

Raika had stared at the man for only a few moments, watching his eyes, before she grit her teeth and rose, grabbing Nihon by the collar and dragging him out of the vault with her, shutting and locking the door behind them as the man had requested....

Brown eyes turned pupiless blue as the sennin looked back into the vault, watching the first few moments before Omoi's body began to writhe, no sound reaching beyond the vault....

"Oi... go get going, the village is getting attacked, and we need everyone we can get to get through this. You've got a duty, don't you? Go fulfill it."

An oddly rough shove to Nihon's back towards the door, and Raika was off, darting back out into the spreading chaos, the first enemies she saw getting swiftly decapitated by a set of twin katanas she summoned from a scroll.

It was only a matter of time before she was standing in her street, gazing upon corpses littered about, a pile in front of her doorway, the scent of blood and charred flesh in the air....

And there he was, standing in a shirt and boxers with his arms covered in black scales and blood, gore splatters elsewhere on his body as well....

Raika approached him quietly, loosely holding her katanas as her head found its way to the warmth of his chest, closing her eyes and breathing in his scent, focusing on his heartbeat and blocking out the screams and sounds of battle and the sounds of death around them, trying to rid herself of her foul mood.

"Love... put some pants on."

She was nothing but pain and screaming and ringing ears and red sight.

What remained of her writhed in the man's grip, the scent of her own blood blocking out everything else.

As her body was regrown, she thrashed, struggling, regrown hands digging fingernails into the man's hands and against the floor in her agony, scrabbling against the pain....

Agony and scream went on and on, until finally her chest rose and fell in ragged breaths, her throat raw and the pain gone, sapphire eyes staring up blearily a glowing blue eyes turned brown....

For an instant she pictured someone else above her, a smile on his lips.

Silent tears slipped down her cheeks as her hands grasped those of the man who had saved her life, her eyes closing as her grip tightened, a sob racking her chest.

"O... to... ha...."
(Kudos to Arzur for making the pic! ;D )
Raika
Silver Dragon of Kumogakure

PostPosted by Knyves » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Shinkousha was not pleased. Being held back for a second wave wasn't his style. He was more the kind of guy that would be the first into battle, but his men were here, and he wouldn't leave them. The ex-captain of ICARUS twirled the mammoth sword idly as he stretched and prepared for the charge into Kumo. Sure, he had some minor reservations about sacking Kaitou's hometown, but then again, maybe that was just what the madman needed to wake him up and bring him back to his true family: ICARUS.

Shinkousha, a budding man of 23 had seen far more than his fair share of bloodshed and war. Born into it, he'd killed his father, fought in many a duel, seen many a battle, and even the occasional war, but never before had he seen such raw power being unsheathed. Even at this distance he could see the draconic forms filling the night sky as it popped and crackled with the distant explosions and bursts of lightning. The Cloud ninja were fierce, forged from battles, just like himself. How he wished he could have crossed blades with one sooner.

Shedding his dark cloak, the warrior revealed that, aside from Seisuiken, the massive zanbatou he wielded easily in one hand, he was unarmed. Everything from his shoulders down was bare, a sleeveless black tunic buckled over pants that went to his ankles and met his boots. The fuuinjutsu spiraling out from his chest and down each arm was thin, nearly invisible in the flickering lights of battle. Grinning, he raised his blade, and prepared to signal the charge...

A crimson spray splashed his back, and Shin swirled, acting on instinct beaten into him by one of the premier close combat fighters of the world, dragging Seisuiken through the air and cleaving three of own men in half, already dead from an assault from the rear. Floating blades? What a peculiar ability. But Shin could top it.

"Wakura, Malot! About face, pincer on the assailant!" He chosen his two sub-commanders carefully. Men he'd fought with before, who knew how he worked. Simultaneously, the force that was to be charging the village split into three sections, the two on either side wheeling about to try and block any chance of escape. Hopefully, they would draw some of the attention. Meanwhile, Shin leapt to the rear of his column, leading his men head on into the fray with a roar. The first sword clattered off Seisuiken easily, a quick tap from Shin's palm banishing the item to a pocket dimension, safe from control.

"Tsuuki of the Cloud! I've never faced a man of your renown! Fun!" Charging his sword with chakra, Shin released a blade of churning wind, some six feet in length toward the legendary ninja. It was futile of course. How ironic. After fighting so long to expand his life expectancy, would Shin really see it snuffed out only a few years after receiving the salvation he had so thirsted for?
Knyves
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:43 pm

"I thought you liked to look at my perfect ass!"

He joked trying to lighten the mood...but it fell on deaf ears, especially with the chaos around them.The black scales covering his arm literally peeled off of it revealing a regular human skin underneath, he wanted to touch Raika but he didn't want to dirty her with blood from weak fools. His fingers ran through her silver hair as his mouth moved down to meet the top of hear head. Though he knew she could handle herself better than anyone, an inkling in the back of his mind kept bothering him...however seeing her safe and sound set his mind at ease, pure and simple.
The problem he found right after was the strong scent that surrounded her, Omoi's blood. It was so strong that he wondered just how hurt the girl would really be. Honestly the only reason he worried about the young dragoness was because of her relationship with the two women he cared for the most, if she was ever to die...both of them would be hurt badly.

He pulled away from her and then the same scent hit him, coming from another direction and much fainter...but it was still there. His eyes closed and he saw it from afar, a sinister and strong chakra signature along with faint traces Omoi's and it was coming from the hospital. His eyes shifted down back to Raika and he gave her a kiss on the forehead, brushing her hair aside behind her ear.

"You should go help people...it's what you do. I'll go around, taking out those that made it this far. Go and be careful..."

He said patting her on her behind with a big fang filled smile, then watched her nod and run off. He told her nothing because he knew she would rush there, with Omoi's chakra and blood around that guy...nothing good could have happened and knowing Raika she would want to take care of it for Omoi...it was safer for her to take out the weaker mercs and lead the troops.

He quickly jumped up, landing on his bedroom window and into the bedroom, a few seconds later he jumped out, now wearing his usual attire and the large black coat in his hands. Before putting it one he checked inside the pockets, checking the four bracelets, two on each side and then put the coat on in one swift movement. Black wings suddenly sprouted out of his back and a cracked floor was all that was left of where he stood.

The hospital was already close to Raika's place, but the fact that he was rushing made it so he reached it in no time at all. He didn't even go in through the door, just barrelling straight through walls of an empty room and stopping in the hall a few feet away from Otoha. His blue eyes shifted all over Otoha as he straightened his back and his right hand rose to massage his neck.

"Now that I'm this close I can smell more than her blood but I don't really care. Tell me...why is a little shit with such bad vibes like you covered in little Omoi's blood? I'll give you three seconds before I start bashing your skull in..."

He wasn't kidding or making idle threats, his arms, covered by his coat, were already covered in black scales and one eye was closed checking the kid's chakra in case he tried some kind of surprise attack.

"Ryu...the fck we doing here?"

Ichigo literally had no idea why he and Ryuhou had joined in on the chaos that had fallen over Kumo. On their way to Kumo they, for some reason, got themselves mixed into a large group of thugs and mercs, some of which Ichigo recognized from when he was a merc a few years before...some of them were bad bad people. By the time he realized it he was already cutting down people left and right, nobody defenceless but be they on Kumo's side or the mercs...it didn't matter at all, he simply cut down anything that made a move on him with ease.
Thinking about it for a bit, his original plan was to deal with a certain Shinsengumi Captain stationed with his squad in the heart of Kumo and possibly retrieve some useful information from him as well. The white haired samurai turned to the other white haired samurai he called his "disciple" and slashed a poor merc in half with a half-assed swing.

"Hey Ryu...think that dragon otaku will show up here with this mess?"

Ryuuchi
I like your pretty, easily broken, face. >:D

PostPosted by Art » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:51 pm

He felt sick at the sight of her mangled body.

Bits and pieces spewed around the room. She looked like a bloody rag doll.

Time after time he gulped down the pressure rising from his stomach leaving a burning taste in his throat.

This was impossible… How could this happen? It wasn’t fair! She didn’t deserve any of this.

His body went numb, his face reached a whole new level of pail as his senses shut off. The sound of the explosions, the cries of weak, the roars of the victorious and the laughter of the cruel that echoed around the cloud… It was like it didn’t exist.

…All he could hear was the faint shallow breath of Omoi as it kept getting slower and slower.

He didn’t know what to do. Should he give her a plasma pill? Would that even help?

He wanted to so something, anything, but was like his body was frozen too scared to act.

He didn’t even react when a figured entered the vault. As the women kneeled down next to him her focus on Omoi… He knew her… Raika, a strong kunoichi, and superior medical ninja.

He was still in shock as Raika healed his friend. Waiting for a sign, any sign that she was getting better… He wanted to hear her voice. He needed Omoi to wake up and say she would be okay…. Yet it never happened.

He wanted to tell Raika to try harder... To do her job... To bring Omoi back to life. Yet when he opened his mouth, no words would come out.

He hated this.
He wanted to shut down.

He didn’t even notice the other figure in the room.
Friend or foe, he didn’t care.
Talking to Raika he could hear the words they were speaking but they weren’t registering or making any sense in his head. It was like the words were hallow, and carried no meaning.

He watched as Omoi seemed to get smaller. He felt pressure on the back of his collar. His arms flew forward as he was trying to reach out to Omoi. Like she was falling and he needed to catch her.

“NOOOOOOO!” His scream echoed in the vault.
He sounded like he was in pain, like someone suck a sword into his gut and twisted the blade.

Things started making sense, as he began registering what was happening… He was being dragged away from his friend.

“No!. Stop.! No! Let go!” he kicked and screamed “How could you do this!” his arms failed. “don’t leave her” he dug his nails into the ground to stop her “how could you give up on her like that” He didn’t care what he said. He would do anything he could to be there for his friend.

Lifting him up and throwing him too his feet Nihon turned around and raised his hand to strike the senin.

"Oi... go get going, the village is getting attacked, and we need everyone we can get to get through this. You've got a duty, don't you? Go fulfill it."

Frozen by her words, Nihon stopped… She was right. His eyes fell down. He did his best to hold back the tears forming in his eyes. He always had trouble seeing the bigger picture. How was it that he was such a failure? He wanted to apologize. “Raika, I’m…” lifting his head up. She was gone.

He shook his head and smirked… “Well I guess I can’t let anyone else down today.” He mumbled to himself.

With a new found strength he bursted down the streets leaving a wake of wind behind him.

Firing off punches, kicks and burst of wind to any sketchy people who got in his way, it almost seemed like the wind was fighting for the cloud…. But in fact it was just Nihon.

Every thing seemed like a blur, it was happening so fast. But within all the action Nihon recognized someone among the chaos.

…It was Otoha!

Stopping only for a second, Nihon changed his destination…. Otoha needed to know what happened to Omoi! Racing over to his friend Nihon called out to him.

“Hey Otoha!”Using his wind element he pushed an oncoming ninja out of his way. Causing him to fly up and hit the building!

“I have important new!”
He reached out toward his friend.
…it was something he needed to know.
Art
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by carcinoGeneticist » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Otoha focused on the new arrival, a wide, fang-filled grin breaking across what could have been a rather handsome face. His flesh began to burn brightly, lit from within by a furious golden light.

“Hey Otoha!”

“I have important news!”

Nihon had arrived? That was a shame... he'd always liked the kid.

Still, couldn't very well play favorites, not when there was chaos to be created. Still burning brightly, he shot out his gore-soaked left arm, grabbing his former ally by the throat. An explosive display of force, and he'd send Nihon flying towards Ryuuchi, the poor boy turned into a human projectile. Even as Nihon left his grip, a burst of golden energy would tear free of his body, like something desperately fighting to free itself from his influence. When the blinding light would fade, the fury of the sun itself released in the narrow corridor, one would find a pillar cut clean through the hospital, three feet wide and extending to show both the sky above, and the abyss below, deep within the bowels of the hospital in the mountain below.

A low, knowing laugh echoed up from the floors below, a dark and sinister energy emanating throughout the building.

"Hey Ryu...think that dragon otaku will show up here with this mess?"

Ryuhou grunted with effort, knocking an incoming spear away with the flat of his hand. Quickly moving into an extreme close range where the polearm would be near useless, he struck out with his hand open, fingers held together. The hate technique cut clean through the polearm user's chest, and when he tore his hand to the side, shredding muscle and bone, the man fell, quite dead.

"No Onigami could resist this. He's proud of his position, Kumogakure assignment or not. He'd sooner die than get caught skipping out on a fight like this."
Push your care, push your burdens aside, erase everything inside and leave just one thing on your mind.
You only live once, so just go f.ucking nuts.
RIP Okinami - RIP Shadow
carcinoGeneticist
The Lightning Master
The Lightning Master

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:23 am

Kiyoshi barely winches as his hands are ripped apart, making sure to keep contact with her until the healing was finished. His eyes shift down to his pants, wondering why they were wet, then noticed that he was kneeling in a larger pool of blood. Kiyoshi was just about to stand when Omoi grabbed his hands, stopping him from rising. After a moment of working Kiyoshi managed to free one of his hands, then easily lifted her up and gently cradled her against his chest.

"Shhh, it'll be alright, I won't leave you." As he spoke, Kiyoshi scans the vault, noticing a pile of paper off in a corner. Within a moment he was there, still carrying Omoi. He sits down on the money, settling Omoi against his chest before pulling a blanket out of nowhere, covering Omoi and part of himself with it before finally leaning back and slowly rocking Omoi back and forth. He was watching the vault door the whole time, getting ready to react should someone decide that money was worth the time it took to get in.

Maya is knocked from her chair as the explosion rocks the hospital, the papers she was working on flying everywhere. She gave the building a second to settle before pushing herself back to her feet and moving for the door, grabbing her pouch on the way out. She grabbed a passing nurse. "What happened? What was that explosion?"

"A light! A light went through the hospital! I need to help the patients.

As the nurse turned to continue going, Maya firmly stopped her again. "Where did the light come from? Do you know?"

"The basement! It came from below."

Maya finally let her go, heading for the stairway down into the basement, pausing only to get on the radio. "Raika-Sensei, the hospital is under attack. I think they are in the basement. I'm going to stop them before they hurt anyone." She drops the radio on the floor beside the entrance, pulling her ribbon out and tying her hair before going downwards.

A few wrong turns later, Maya stopped at the doorway, instantly stopping when she saw Otoha. After a quick check to see if there was anyone else, she takes a few steps into the room, speaking up so that he could hear her. "Otoha-Sensei, what's going on? Is the hospital under attack? A nurse said something about a light from the basement."
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

PostPosted by Hanya » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:28 pm

After the heist at the vault all hell had broken loose, and in the midst of it all were Otoha and Ian. While Otoha would face the brunt of the attacks, his body reeking of Omoi's blood, Ian had bareley any traces of her blood, only that which he had managed to step in, but as he exited the vault, he was sure to wipe them clean using a BOLT solution that removed all traces of blood, among other things. His mind was blank, programmed to only carry out orders and to use the most basic of thought processes to accomplish them. While his reasoning was still there, feelings were not. he felt no guilt when he cut down a child who had crosssed his path, he felt no sorrow when he saw the body of a girl he had known to work in a small flower shop. He even felt no joy seeing the plans of his retainers come to fruition. He felt nothing, and his eyes would reflect that to any that got close enough to notice.

He had found an abandoned alleyway, one of the only seemingly safe places at the moment, where neither shinobi nor invader had bothered to come, and he began the next task he had been assigned. Taking out a kunai, he began to scratch out seals on the walls and ground, each one intricate and specific, implanted into his mind like a picture, and all he had to do was copy them.

It would take a while, but with so much going on, he was sure no one would be disturbing him any time soon.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Raika » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:14 pm

The sudden radio message in the midst of slaughtering every enemy who stood before her.

A sprint to the Hospital.

Brown eyes turning pupiless blue.

A stream of curses escaped Raika's lips as she took stock of the situation, and suddenly she was grabbing a radio from a nearby Kumo-corpse, resetting the frequency, and throwing it at her beloved.

"Oi! Put this on!"

Blue eyes turned to look at her, a black-clawed hand rising to catch the device and watching her leap back as he put it on, flashing a fang-filled grin at her despite the worry in his eyes.

Raika quickly keyed into the main frequency.

"All units, the Hospital is no longer a safe zone. I repeat, the Hospital is no longer a safe zone. Everyone in the area evacuate as quickly as possible. Relocate the injured to location Sky. Get moving!"

And then she was keying back into the private channel she had set up with her beloved's comm device before directing what dragons she had stationed to watch over the Hospital to evacuate everyone they could, Raika taking up the defense against any mercenaries that had reached this far.

"Love, what the hell is going on?"

Bloody fingers clung to the man's shirt as he lifted her in the darkness of the vault and she cried into his shoulder, his words barely registered as he sat down with her and covered her with a blanket, rocking her....

Scent.

It was the first thing she noticed after the scent of her own blood grew slightly fainter, the first truly comprehensible thoughts cycling through her mind as she remembered.

"Your village will burn. I don't know how. I don't know why. I don't know when. All I know is that, beyond any shadow of a doubt, it will. The things I've heard have never been wrong. Let it happen, and it happens. Try to stop it, and it happens. I can't tell you how to stop it, and I can't tell you what I don't know."

"Here, the ball. Someone here will be responsible. That's all I can say so please drop it."

"Stop playing with forces you don't understand. Do you want to kill everyone here?"

Yes... that was him. This man....

She moved protectively in front of her beloved as Tsuuki-sama glared at him in accusation.

The demon-man laughed, and Otoha roared.

"When it started... speaking, if that's the right term, it offered me a deal. If I made it to the bottom of the facility without losing my mind, it would leave me alone for a while... it stressed that it wouldn't be permanent. If I failed, or refused.. it threatened to go after Kumogakure. Smashing Fei's remains, devastating the village, hunting down the woman I love..."

"I've had more than enough time to study your weaknesses. You think with your heart more than your head, or you'd have seen the signs."

A sudden desperation, her hand releasing the man's shirt and pressing against her chest, dredging up what little chakra she had.... Her hand came away with a small black ring in her palm, and she watched the light die and the sapphire gem crack....

The emotion in her eyes vanished then, only the ever-flowing tears lingering as she simply slid the ring onto her finger and stared up at the darkness of the ceiling, sagging her tired weight against the man's arms, suddenly quiet.

Something important had broken, had been buried deep within....

All she could do now was wait for her chakra to recover so she could assist in the battle raging above.

After all... Kumo was undoubtedly burning, or about to.
(Kudos to Arzur for making the pic! ;D )
Raika

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:42 pm

His target didn't waste any time in taking advantage of the sudden intruder, throwing the boy at Ryuuchi without a care in the world while he prepared for some kind of technique. As the boy flew toward him his black wings covered his body and the left simply slapped the body away, sending him through a wall and into a nearby room, frightening the patient inside almost enough to give him another heart attack. Ryuuchi's closed eye never left Otoha, keeping constant track of his movements, even when the pillar of light was formed and he dropped down to the hospital's basement.

Ryuuchi quickly moved to follow the man when he suddenly heard Raika's voice, he had been so focused on his target that he only noticed Raika when the radio reached him, he put it on immediately and after a smile at Raika he jumped through the whole following Otoha's chakra.

"Something happened to little Omoi right?"

He answered her question with another question. Upon hearing only light static on the other end, he continued while his body made a quick descent into the lower regions of the hospital.

"Let me handle this, get everyone out quick..."

He said right before his feet and right hand crash against the concrete floor, completely totalling it. His wings immediately moved to cover his body, darkness surrounded him completely but it didn't bother him, he not only had the guy's scent but he could easily keep track of his through his chakra.

"...cause pretty soon I'ma start going all out on this little prick."

He said finally shutting the radio off and taking a deep breath while his whole body became covered in black scales. One eye remained open while the other stayed closed, he didn't need to keep them closed in that darkness however Ryuuchi didn't reach that level by being careless. His hands reached down to his pockets, slipping the bracelets on while his wings opened and he exhaled, releasing a a big and powerful jet of flames in Otoha's direction.

Spoiler:
Name: Karyuu no Houko (Fire Dragon's Roar)
Range: Close to Mid
Jutsu Type: Kekkei Genkai
Elemental Affinity: Any
Clan: Kirinketsu Clan
Description: The Kirinketsu Clan's ability to use their own elements while in dragon form instead of the usual fire breath. It's actually a pretty simple technique to use once one has grasped the concept of fire breathing while in Senryuutai. The user begins by gathering elemental chakra while they take a deep breath as they do when breathing fire, however as they breathe out instead of flames, their element will be released in the basic form of the attack they would use with fire. solid elements like earth, metal and so on will be released in a form of tornado filled with debris of that specific element. The power and chakra used varies, the more chakra used, the strong the attack can be, of course with a limit. Chuunin+ clan members are capable of using this technique while in Ryuukotai.

Cutting down weaklings left and right quickly became a boring task for Ichigo, no real threats where making their way to his direction and he was starting to thing that maybe Ryuhou was wrong and the Captain would go elsewhere....that was of course until he felt a Captain level energy head in his direction at an amazing speed, quickly followed by a large group of Onigami.

"Heads up...they're here..."

Ichigo warned Ryuhou just in time to catch a massive silver coloured blade of spiritual energy that had made it's way to Ryuhou's position. Ichigo blocked the blade with both his hands on his blade, the back of the blade was against his body for better support and his feet were steady on the ground stopping the blade...yet the sheer power of the attack still managed to send him flying back through the wall of a nearby building and out the other side.
The man that stood atop a roof with his large blade over his shoulder and a massive smile. His hair was a darkened grey and his eyes were a light hazel colour, his clothing was covered in a series of dragon markings, even over his white haori. But most impressive was the blade in his hands, it was only slightly longer than a regular katana but nearly three times wider than one.

"HAHAHAHA! To think the little reject Ichigo came here knowing I was stationed in this place! The balls on that guy!"

His name was Onigami Kenshin, a loud mouth man with an undying love for dragons, enough that his only purpose for achieving his rank was so he could be stationed in Kumo where dragons were frequently sighted. His nickname was the Steel Dragon, known for his Tetsuryuu sword style, mixing the White Tiger's power with the Azure Dragon's energy attacks, dishing out some of the most powerful energy attacks in Onigami history.

"Boys, take care of reject junior...I'll handle Ichigo."

He shouted jumping from the roof, however as his feet were about to reach the ground, Ichigo's body shot through the hole he had made before and right pass Ryuhou, swinging both his blades at Kenshin and sending the Captain through the building behind him as payback. Ichigo however...didn't stop there, he immediately started sending a flurry of raging blades of energy into the hole, completely demolishing the building and several behind it. The battle was on and Ichigo wasn't playing around.

Ryuuchi
I like your pretty, easily broken, face. >:D

PreviousNext

Return to Takama-ga-hara