Mended Hearts (Ryuuchi)

[ \Sakura Hiroba | Kamiza | Yomi/ ]
The capital city of Raikou no Kuni, nestled between mountain peaks in the center of the country. Its altitude and location lead to common snowfall, though it is not necessarily cold throughout the year, clear days often leading to be as warm as summer. At the southern end of this star-shaped city lies a great stone bridge spanning a large lake, connecting to the road back down to the rest of the world. The home of both the Daimyo and Kamiza, the Onigami Compounds.

Re: Mended Hearts (Ryuuchi)

PostPosted by Raika » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Raika simply adjusted and smoothed out her kimono, her silver hair still windblown, though it was usually that way, anyway.

Her voice was quiet and curious as she tasted the name Maya's mother had called him, raising an eyebrow and settling the matter aside for later, instead chuckling softly at Maya's sudden hug of her father.

"Nice to see you doing well, Maya."

And then she turned to face the newcomer, giving a polite nod in greeting and a gentle, warm smile.

"You must be Maya's mother... she's a wonderful kid, though I've heard from Omoi that she can be a handful."

Hopefully she would be able to smooth out any issues that might arise before they got to be too much of a problem... and she'd have to have some words with Ryuuchi later above behaving in public.
(Kudos to Arzur for making the pic! ;D )
Raika
Silver Dragon of Kumogakure

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:56 pm

"Yes..."

Hitomi answered Raika absentmindedly while her eyes were focused on Ryuuchi's, though not intentional she had completely ignored the sennin's figure simply responding to what could be equated to background noise.

Then the surprised stare turned into a frown and she rushed the few steps needed to get to Ryuuchi and their daughter. One hand grabbed Maya's shoulder and pulled her back while the other flew up, hitting Ryuuchi's cheek making a sound that resonated through the alley, a fierce glare in her eyes never leaving his own. Maya looked on with a shocked expression.

"How dare you get Maya in your messes? She was gone for a month!"

Her hand pulled back and immediately another slap connected with the same cheek, however her glare seemed less sharper than before. Maya closed her eyes and turned her head to the side instinctively.

"How could you vanish for so long without a word?"

Once again her hand pulled back and third slap hit is already very red cheek, he didn't budge. Her glaring eyes turned sad.

"How could you show up again and not tell me?"

She pulled her hand back again for a forth slap, a couple of tear drops were already sliding down her face. However that time, Ryuuchi stopped her, grabbing her red hand by the wrist before it reached his cheek. She quickly averted her gaze and shouted at him to let her go but he didn't, simply telling her own word.

"Sorry."

She shouted at him again and tried to pull free from him but he didn't let her go, simply repeating the word again and then a third time until she finally managed to break free. Hitomi paused for a bit, rubbing her wrist with the other hand and then brought her eyes closer to the sleeve of her dress, cleaning them. Hitomi said nothing, she simply turned around while grabbing Maya's hand and headed for the alley's exit, slowing down halfway through to make a short bow at Raika, averting her eyes from her. Maya protested, telling her mother to wait, but she didn't resist her mother's grip even though she was more than strong enough to do it, she just looked back at Raika and her father with worried eyes before the two disappeared into the crowed.
Ryuuchi sighed and raised his hand to massage his neck, closing his eyes for a second. When he opened them again he looked toward Raika and forced a smile.

"I'm sorry hun...let's just head home, ok?"

He didn't wait for her answer, he simply grabbed her wrist and rushed out of the alley with Raika in tow.

Ryuuchi
I like your pretty, easily broken, face. >:D

PostPosted by Raika » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:52 pm

Silver bangs hid the woman's eyes as she followed after her beloved, her free hand keeping her kimono carefully closed as they rushed through the streets... and then Raika was gripping his hand more tightly, and she took the lead, darting through the streets to her house, reaching it and then focusing chakra to her legs and leaping into the air, knees carefully bending to reveal nothing to any below, still holding the kimono shut....

And then they were heading down for a landing in her courtyard, and in a sudden twist she had her arms around him and twisted herself under him, a blast of air cushioning the fall just enough before she hit the ground with a soft grunt, her hand catching his forehead before his face hit the ground, smoothly rolling once they were safely in the soft grass so that he was laying on the ground, she laying atop him, brown eyes gazing upon his reddened cheek before softly brushing her lips against it, then raising her head to meet his gaze with hers, a gentle hand cupping his injured cheek.

He forced a smile for her, and she gave a low growl of irritation, brown eyes flashing briefly for a moment before she kissed him, soft and sweet, feeling his arms wrap around her before she slowly pulled away, leaning her forehead against his.

"If you don't want to smile, love, then don't. No forcing yourself around me," she murmured softly, gentle love in her gaze.

"Now.... You seem to have some explaining to do."

Her free hand slipped up the side of his head and into his hair, gently running her fingers through it as she gave him another quick kiss to help loosen him up a bit....
Raika

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:25 pm

The words she spoke, taking a page out of his book from a few days before actually did make him want to release a light chuckle but her new words asking for an explanation made him frown. It was not something he wanted to talk about...it was something he had to eventually but not something he ever wanted to go into. His eyes close and his head turned to the side with grunt filled with frustration escaping his throat. Ryuuchi paused for a little bit and then turned his face to her again, looking straight into her eyes and giving out his typical business smile.

"Eh...you saw it, she's just mad that I got Maya into that whole mess. Maya probably told Hitomi some kind of version of the story I gave her..."

Ryuuchi had told Raika days before about the story he made up for Maya, every detail because it had to be perfect in order to keep Maya from ever remembering that horrible month of her life. He was sure that Maya had arranged the story a bit to match Hitomi's knowledge, because as far as Hitomi was concerned he wasn't Ryuuchi but Tatsuo, the weapon's merchant. Sure she knew about Ryuuchi's skill as a ninja, which was attributed to his past as a ninja before turning to crafting and selling weapons, but she didn't really know who he really was. Then again, it was not like Ryuuchi spent that much time with her after Maya's birth.

Ryuuchi

PostPosted by Raika » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:34 am

Another growl of irritation, brown eyes flashing again, and yet her touch remained as gentle as ever, her muscles slightly tensing as her hands pressed against his shoulders and she sat up on his stomach, legs bent at the knee to press against his sides.

"Stop hiding from me."

She let her words sink in for a long moment before she leaned forward to whisper into his ear, her voice softening.

"You've shown me your body, now let me see what's deeper. I love you. I'll take all the good and the bad, everything. Just as long as it's you, and not just another shield to hide behind. Just trust me."

And she pulled back just enough that their eyes met, and she gently stroked his cheek, soothing and loving... and worried about him.

"You don't have to handle everything on your own anymore."
Raika

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:05 pm

"Gaahhh...You're killing me with all that sweetness..."

Ryuuchi let out another grunt in frustration, he never liked talking about complicated things. He crossed his legs and pushed Raika's body down a bit so he could sit up, her bottom making it's way on top of his crossed legs. He placed his hands on the ground behind him for support and looked up to the sky, letting go another sigh before he started talking again.

"It's complicated...me and Hitomi used to date a long time ago, before Maya was born...but at the time I was kinda...spying on Kumo as part of my job back in Oto. It was around the time we met..."

Back then his mission was simple, he had been selected due to his history with Kumogakure and his already acknowledged standing in Otogakure. He had spent nearly a year in Kumogakure undercover, using the disguise of the weapon merchant...their meeting was pretty uneventful really, he was selling weapons on the street to keep up his cover and she bought a knife set from him, they talked for a bit and after a few drinks later that same night they ended up at her place. Their relationship lasted for the duration of his mission, at first he was only looking to both have a stronger cover story by dating a Kumo nin and to have some fun on the side, but things got further than he expected without him noticing. Still, it was a relationship where she barely knew his real self...she still thinks of him as Tatsuo, not Ryuuchi.

"At first it worked well for my cover story, but then things...kinda developed. I eventually left when my job was over, back then she was already pregnant with Maya but I didn't find out about it until Maya was a year old. Then...I dunno, we didn't get back together but I kept visiting Maya as she grew up. Honestly I've never seen her like that...she was always so laid back about everything, never once complained about me not being here for Maya or about how she had to retire to raise our daughter all alone...Eh, this one time I got back just in time for Maya's birthday but forgot to get her something and wouldn't you know it? She already had a present all wrapped up and perfect for me to give the kid. Then there was that tim...Sorry..."

He managed to stop himself, noticing that his very annoying habit of rambling when reminiscing was acting up...and even he knew that talking so fondly of memories of your ex was a bad move in front of your current girlfriend.

Ryuuchi

PostPosted by Raika » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Raika had cocked her head to the side, brown eyes thoughtful... before she clucked her tongue.

"Maya's right, you are kinda dense."

She chuckled softly, placing a quick kiss on his lips before her hand took a light hold on his chin, keeping him looking at her as she smiled, brown eyes meeting blue.

"So, love... considering that, unlike Hitomi, I didn't fall in love with a cover story... how about you cancel that Henge already?"

And as a puff of smoke surrounded them, she caught his lips with hers for a long moment, hands caressing his chest and back and neck until she felt him start to relax.... Then, she pulled away, rising to her feet, gentle hands taking his and pulling him up after her, leading him into the house.

"Bath time, love."

Raika had led him through her room and into her personal bath, comfortably spacious with a tub large enough to easily hold two people, a washing station set off to the side.

And then they had disrobed, and after some coaxing she had him at the washing station first, and she kneeled behind him to wash his back, her smile widening as his earlier frustration vanished completely.

He was so much fun to spoil.
Raika

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:44 pm

The mention of bath went right over his head as he was slowly but surely walking down the dark tunnel into the little world in his mind. However he immediately returned when he "noticed" the fact that Raika was standing before him, taking his clothes off after having dropped the black kimono he had given her. His frowning and tense expression faded away into an idiotic smile as he reverted back into being a little kid while Raika scrubbed his back.

"See this? See this face?"

He said pointing to his face, to the broad smile that crossed his face from ear to ear.

"This is me, gloating. I'm totally gloating right now."

A few days before Raika had completely shut down any an all attempts he made to take a bath together but now that he had achieved the goal...Ryuuchi just had to take a bit of time to gloat over it. True, they had already gone much further however a bath with your lover? It was a special experience he loved very, very much.
Suddenly he turned to Raika, picked her naked body up and just dropped her on the middle of the tub, water splashing everywhere as he grinned down at her.

"Now, I believe I was promised a reward!"

Ryuuchi

PostPosted by Raika » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:42 pm

After Raika had recovered from the sudden submersion, she sat up, laughing gently as she tucked silver hair behind her ears, smirking up at her beloved.

"I do believe you were."

And then she had grabbed his hands and pulled him into the water as well, resting her back against one of the sides of the tub as they kissed, and then his lips followed the line of her neck down to the curves of her chest, one of her hands caressing his back while the other went lower, stroking, chuckling again at his reaction before she caught his lips with her own, suddenly flipping their positions and taking the lead, kisses ranging from his chest all the way up to his hair before she sank down with a low, teasing moan, brown eyes fierce and wild before their lips connected again, lighting passion into a roaring flame.

Raika panted, feeling vaguely dizzy from the combined heat of the bathwater and their own, lifting herself up to sit on the edge of the tub in the cool air, gently stroking her beloved's hair with a smile as he rested his cheek against her bare thigh.
Raika

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:25 pm

For once his hot cheek wasn't hotter than her skin, because of the all the...activity and the already hot water her leg was about the same heat as his usual hotter than normal body heat which felt wonderful, it wasn't something normal for him.
The smell in the air filled his nostrils, the smell from her leg was similar to that of the soap they had used before but mixed with her own unique scent that he would never forget in his life.
The sound of the water that came up with every movement was overpowered by the sound of her slowly relaxing heartbeat , the same heart that had been beating as furiously as his own a few moments before.
His eyes opened to look at her pink skin, they moved along her body from leg to hip, to stomach and chest and finally to her beautiful neck, gentle smile and gorgeous eyes.

It was then that he remembered something. His eyes closed and his head turned back to her thigh, his nose pressing against her skin as his mouth slowly began opening. His teeth slowly sunk into her leg, just barely enough to break the skin and her reaction was to immediately push him away and pulling her leg back with an inquisitive look in her eye mixed with surprise.

"Eh...sorry I got carried away...I kinda figured, I got all senses but wanted to try tasting...is that weird? That's weird...though it didn't sound as weird in my head...and now it's starting to sound weird...kinda."

Ryuuchi

PostPosted by Raika » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Brown eyes studied her flustered beloved in bemusement, healing chakra glowing around the minor injury to mend it before she lowered herself back into the water, shifting so that she was facing him before she kissed him for a long moment, a mild flare of passion making her body feel like she was being shocked by electricity before she pulled slowly away, reaching up to gently stroke his cheek as she raised an eyebrow, smiling.

"So what would you call that, then?"

Her arms looped loosely around his neck as she pressed her chest against his, her hip against his thigh as she softly nuzzled his neck, placing a kiss on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her in return, pulling her closer.
Raika

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:10 pm

"Aaahh...you've obviously never eaten chakra now have yah?"

It was a different kind of taste that he was talking about, one that not many people talk about. Ryuuchi didn't really know much about other people with the ability of absorbing chakra but when it came to him everyone's chakra had a characteristic taste to it. He called it taste because he didn't have a better way of describing it and because it was the most similar sense that responded to it.

"Do you remember when Drake sucked that dragon's chakra and mentioned remembering the taste? It's kind of like that, each species a it's own taste with each individual having a unique one. I've never tasted yours."

He buried his face on her shoulder for a few moments and then kissed it.

"It sounds weird...but I kinda wanna know everything about you...and damn if that doesn't make me sound too sappy...kill me...kill me now before it spreads!"

He rose his arms dramatically but smiled at the same time. Being sweet and romantic wasn't his thing, having sappy and fluffy emotions didn't match well with him...Raika brought out a part of him that was rarely seen.

Ryuuchi

PostPosted by Raika » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:26 pm

Raika chuckled softly, brown eyes meeting red as her smile widened.

"Doesn't sound weird at all... 'cause I want to know everything about you, too."

A quick, soft kiss, his arms wrapping around her again before she pulled back, kissing his cheek and then down his neck to nuzzle back into his shoulder with a content sigh, eyes closing as she smiled into his skin....

If he hadn't showed up on her doorstep, if he had just left after he was able to move again... what would she have done? Probably kept wearing herself down, breaking piece by piece.

Just as she had saved him... he had saved her. And as long as he wanted to stay, she'd never let him go.

"...you can take a taste if you want, love. Just don't take too much."
Raika

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:47 pm

"Bah I would never..."

He said with a huge smile. His hands moved to push her hair out of the way and he moved his lips closer to her neck, it didn't really matter where he would do it, he didn't even need to bite her like he had before...it was more like a force of habit for him to bite down on someone before draining them of energy. But Raika wasn't just anyone and she definitely wasn't someone he wanted to completely drain her, not one bit.

His lips pressed against her neck and he started draining a little bit of her chakra. The taste was a mix, a very good mix of overwhelming sweetness, a spicy sensation, it made him tense his muscles for a split second yet had a cool after taste. It was different than any other he had tasted before, the sweetness alone was stronger than anyone's...yet it reminded him of another's taste though it was the complete opposite, which made him smile after his lips parted from her skin.

"Sweet...damn sweet...I could get addicted to this. Haha...careful hun..."

Ryuuchi

PostPosted by Raika » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:01 pm

The combined sensations of his lips against her neck and the minor drain of her chakra sent an oddly pleasant shiver down her spine, and she chucked at his words, softly brushing her lips from the base of his neck to just under his ear before kissing his cheek, lips curved in a smile.

"Well now... I'm pretty sure I'm already addicted to you."

Her smile widened as she pressed herself closer in the midst of the warm water, her lips meeting his in a kiss that would leave them both breathless, fingers running through hair and caressing his skin as his hands moved similarly around her own body.

These moments where she could focus just on him were so very precious....
Raika

Previous

Return to Takama-ga-hara