Forgotten Factions . . .

Do you have a question on the system? Do you have an idea to make it better? Post here! Good ideas come from everywhere, don't be shy.

Forgotten Factions . . .

PostPosted by Saga » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:21 pm

If a village is no longer able to be joined,or is considered inactive, etc. AKA Konoha and co . . . how does one go about gaining certain jutsu from the list of village/faction minded jutsu?
ImageImageImage
Saga
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

Re: Forgotten Factions . . .

PostPosted by shuu » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:16 am

These villages still exist and function ICly at the same level and scale as all other "active" villages.

Their current state of being is that the site is too few and far between to have an active moderator force sufficient enough to manage ALL of the current villages at once. They have their moderators taken from them and they are no longer able to offer rank ups. All members of these villages have to go through the wanderer rank up method.

Or at least that is my understanding of it.

Maybe one day activity might pick up a lot more and there might be a larger user base that negates the above. Maybe one day one of the "active" villages trades places with one of the "inactive" villages. Idunno. If theres a certain jutsu or technique you're trying to get your paws on, make it known so a) your problem can be more accurately addressed and b) people can know if they don't want to help you get rasendori or whatever
ouch lol
shuu
d
d

PostPosted by Saga » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:04 am

Teach me how to shadow clone dougie!
ImageImageImage
Saga
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by Tolkien » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:37 am

shuu wrote:These villages still exist and function ICly at the same level and scale as all other "active" villages.

Their current state of being is that the site is too few and far between to have an active moderator force sufficient enough to manage ALL of the current villages at once. They have their moderators taken from them and they are no longer able to offer rank ups. All members of these villages have to go through the wanderer rank up method.

Maybe one day activity might pick up a lot more and there might be a larger user base that negates the above. Maybe one day one of the "active" villages trades places with one of the "inactive" villages. Idunno. If theres a certain jutsu or technique you're trying to get your paws on, make it known so a) your problem can be more accurately addressed and b) people can know if they don't want to help you get rasendori or whatever

Yeah that is exactly how it it, I asked this same question as well. Only exception is Konoha as it was IC separated and no more before it becoming NPC village. Iwa and Kasai are still villages, just NPC. They are not destroyed and are alive and well.
Tolkien
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by carcinoGeneticist » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:53 pm

Tolkien wrote:
shuu wrote:These villages still exist and function ICly at the same level and scale as all other "active" villages.

Yeah that is exactly how it it, I asked this same question as well. Only exception is Konoha as it was IC separated and no more before it becoming NPC village. Iwa and Kasai are still villages, just NPC. They are not destroyed and are alive and well.

Err. While Kasai may be fine, Iwa is no longer an established village. The people may have survived and moved on, but the village itself is no more.
Push your care, push your burdens aside, erase everything inside and leave just one thing on your mind.
You only live once, so just go f.ucking nuts.
RIP Okinami - RIP Shadow
carcinoGeneticist
The Lightning Master
The Lightning Master

PostPosted by Tolkien » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:42 pm

Uhh how would that be? That was never established.. Last remember we were in a civil war that was never finished. Just cause you abandoned it doesn't mean now you can make it no more..
Tolkien
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by carcinoGeneticist » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:48 pm

Tolkien wrote:Uhh how would that be? That was never established.. Last remember we were in a civil war that was never finished. Just cause you abandoned it doesn't mean now you can make it no more..

Shadow was the village. Shadow left.
Push your care, push your burdens aside, erase everything inside and leave just one thing on your mind.
You only live once, so just go f.ucking nuts.
RIP Okinami - RIP Shadow
carcinoGeneticist
The Lightning Master
The Lightning Master

PostPosted by shuu » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:53 pm

carcinoGeneticist wrote:
Tolkien wrote:Uhh how would that be? That was never established.. Last remember we were in a civil war that was never finished. Just cause you abandoned it doesn't mean now you can make it no more..

Like Tolkien, shadow literally became the village.. His character physically absorbed all of iwagakure and turned it into diamonds, diamonds that were a part of him. Diamonds he controlled. He is one giant bio-diamond organism and everything in iwa that wasnt evacuated is now him.
ouch lol
shuu
d
d

PostPosted by Kaitou » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:40 pm

Tolkien. No one cares about a diamond village.
Earth Country is still there.

- Don't Be Afraid To Create A World -

- Where You Dream No Little Dream -

Kaitou
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted by Saga » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:26 am

shuu wrote:
carcinoGeneticist wrote:

Like Tolkien, shadow literally became the village.. His character physically absorbed all of iwagakure and turned it into diamonds, diamonds that were a part of him. Diamonds he controlled. He is one giant bio-diamond organism and everything in iwa that wasnt evacuated is now him.

And somehow I'd be considered OP if I had the sharingan and mokuton? GTFO!
ImageImageImage
Saga
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by shuu » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:43 pm

Saga wrote:
shuu wrote:
carcinoGeneticist wrote:

because sharingan and mokuton means you have access to izanami which means you could magic yourself anything you wanted into reality twice.
ouch lol
shuu
d
d

PostPosted by Saga » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:23 am

shuu wrote:
Saga wrote:
shuu wrote:
carcinoGeneticist wrote:

because sharingan and mokuton means you have access to izanami which means you could magic yourself anything you wanted into reality twice.

Only there are clans on NC that can technically do the same thing simply by touching or going Edward Cullen on one of our Uchiha types. :/
Plus, even with altering myself twice, I still couldn't transform an entire village! I mean, Izanami was only really good for altering yourself. Either save you from dying or make you strong enough to beat 100 shinobi. A few seconds later, you've either dodged the strongest attack in the world or you now have an olympic medal. Either way, you're also blind. >__< Totally a waste of insta teleporting <_<.
ImageImageImage
Saga
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by Shinsou » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:48 am

Gonna assume you mean Izanagi. Izanami was the one that trapped Kabuto in his own mind or something.

Even so, you don't even need Mokuton due to a loophole in the logic of the technique. Simply use one eye to give you rapid chakra/stamina production using enhanced natural means (like bodily rest + major steroids), then use the other to give you two fresh Sharingan.

With the second eye gone, two more appear in its place.

Use one of the new ones for anything, use the other to reset your eyes again. Only the eyes reset, not their creations.

The briefest of moments it usually activates for are then an infinite loop where you can be Ryu.

Also, becoming a village is weird. I'm just gonna gloss over that and avoid Iwagakure. lol
Shinsou

PostPosted by Saga » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:43 am

Shinsou wrote:Gonna assume you mean Izanagi. Izanami was the one that trapped Kabuto in his own mind or something.

Even so, you don't even need Mokuton due to a loophole in the logic of the technique. Simply use one eye to give you rapid chakra/stamina production using enhanced natural means (like bodily rest + major steroids), then use the other to give you two fresh Sharingan.

With the second eye gone, two more appear in its place.

Use one of the new ones for anything, use the other to reset your eyes again. Only the eyes reset, not their creations.

The briefest of moments it usually activates for are then an infinite loop where you can be Ryu.

Also, becoming a village is weird. I'm just gonna gloss over that and avoid Iwagakure. lol

The village knows what you're doing . . .
ImageImageImage
Saga
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by Tolkien » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:26 pm

Iwa can just be remade over time and you right kaitou

For now they are in hiding underground
Tolkien
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

Next