Radical Dreamers [ Sei-chan ]

Outside the walls of the major cities, the Snow Empire boasts a variety of climates and landscapes. From the frozen glacial desert of the north, to the deciduous rain forest in the south, the four provinces are fun to discover for those who can keep their wits about them. Wild beasts of primitive and dangerous proportions loom in the corners of even its most barren wastelands, and the criminal elements are almost free to roam anyplace that is secluded from civilization.

Radical Dreamers [ Sei-chan ]

PostPosted by Kaitou » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:53 am

Snow within Yukigakure had always been one of the most beautiful sights a man could see. Not only was there the backdrop of white melding into an ocean of icy froth that could bring tranquility to the heaviest of hearts, but even the way the moon seemed to glisten across the cold expanse brought a jitter of excitement. Albeit, the man who now overlooked the country, from leagues above its frosty hills, would take years to completely clear his conscious of coalescing emotions which lay beneath his breast.

Black gloves cut off at the wrist and studded with opal, crossed leisurely over the railings of the Epoch, merchant airship turned billionaire personal metal carriage recently purchased under his company’s latest financial gain. Still, the enigma dressed down in his famously, ordinary sleeveless flannel shirt along with semi-casual brown leather pants fashioned around a cloak that only fell from the waist down. Sammael Kyoka practically ignored the freezing air, common to snow country, with an attitude of utter indifference down to the normal temperature his body despite obvious lack of clothing. All around, the ship’s crew bustled back and forth while casting accusing looks, born of envy, towards their lord. Here they were, buttoned up to the neck in cold weather garments and he had the audacity to wear what would be considered summer wear in warmer countries. Nativity had its perks. After all, this was a homecoming one hundred years in the making.

"Kyoka, you bastard." The words belonged to a youth who recently entered the elder statesman’s shadow. Vibrant blue eyes encompassed the reclining gentleman with all the compassion of a rock. It was no mystery that the swordsman had an extreme hatred for anything colder than ninety-one degrees Fahrenheit which unfortunately happened to be an all around impossibility in snow country. "When do you plan on telling the rest of us what this is all about? Scratch that. I'm more interested in why you dragged us all the way out to Yuki! Burn me for a fool if I'm going to end up some kind of midnight snack for one of their fat ass dragons."

Kyoka's laugh was deep and warm, like the flames of a hearth mellowing into a soft glow. His eyes drew towards the horizon as if they could see exactly what they were searching for even from leagues in the distance. The enchanter let the boy's statement linger in the air for a while, instead allowing the cool winds of his home country to soothe the wounds gathered through time. The longer the silence stretched the more his companion appeared to increase in agitation. Yet, it wasn't until the young man was on the verge of taking physical action did he provide him with a semblance of an answer.

"We're here to pick up a lily masquerading as a wall flower." There was no jest in his voice which only seemed to increase the swordsman’s exasperation. Kyoka simply shrugged as the man walked away muttering silent curses underneath his breath.

His expression became dark for a brief moment, before settling into the usual reserved demeanor. Gingerly releasing himself from the comfortable position that had dominated the last half hour of his journey, the former tsuchikage shifted, then beckoned forth a servant adorned in simple black and white. The light of her sunlit eyes were the only indication that the porcelain doll might not have been quite human. Upon arrival the strange, yet appealing woman bowed with each arm cross just above her skirt.

"Yes, master?"

"Notify, Captain Hennigan, that I will be taking a short leave."

"Will you be long, my lord?"

The enchanter paused, standing atop the oaken railings with no heed to the wind picking at his clothing.

"No more than the usual. He will know what to do."

A step overboard saw the man fall abruptly towards the earth to the point where his outline could be seen penetrating through a cloud in the upper atmosphere. Yet, by the time he had fallen parallel to the drifting snow it appeared that he was simply walking through miles of air, rather than plummeting to his impending doom. So, he would continue in that odd, jarringly fluid motion until the evening lights of Yukigakure burned hundreds of feet below his position. When his boots finally made contact with the earth, to the sound of a soft 'thud', the man had already sky walked right into the palace gardens.

Framed in the odd half cloak, which billowed in an ethereal wind, Kyoka strode purposefully towards the garden's central fountain.

- Don't Be Afraid To Create A World -

- Where You Dream No Little Dream -

Kaitou
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

Re: Radical Dreamers [ Sei-chan ]

PostPosted by Seijitsu Kodani » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:02 am

This place had become her home over the years. It was her homeland, but it was never her home since Taki was where her childhood began.
Snow gently fell upon her pale, milky skin. A passing breeze lifted up the strands of her pale blond hair. The garden was a plain of white covered branches and trunks. The flora of summer, along with it's ephemeral warmth and sun, had quickly began to fade away into the cold silence of snow. She looked among the frosted white carpet and the flushing waters of the garden's fountain, kept flowing through a heated system to keep the water from freezing, along with the rivers flowing throughout the area.

Yuki was now her home... but it didn't feel like home. She had grown to know countless faces and happened to enjoy many events here, but it didn't have that intimacy that people spoke of in speeches or wrote about in journals. She had always wondered how it felt like when someone said they were "home," but it never fit with her. It never felt like she was not thinking. It always felt like she was missing something.

Koji was back home, at least. Atric has grown into a smart young man. She also had another chance to have a daughter after losing her only biological one.

They were all so beautiful, all of her children, but they seemed to have roots deeper in the world of Yuki than she had. She had seen their expressions of joy, anger, concern... it was the tell-tale sign of feelings, emotion...bonding.

Looking to the snow gathering in her palm, she had been sitting in the same position for a while. Numbness spreading across her cheeks and her limbs through the layers of her dress.
The lights of the palace caught her eyes, and she recognized she had grown tired over the hours of the day. An ache began to develop in the back of her head from the fatigue.
Rising up from the bench, she dusted off her coat, the flakes falling off slowly and disappearing into the eternal white of the surrounding snow. For now, she would have to retire. Then again, she wanted to visit the laboratory to look up something.
Her eyes lifted, and saw an approaching figure. His footsteps had only recently approached her ears.
Examining his dress and appearance, he had a familiarity about him, something she couldn't put her finger on. Her mind racking a few images of important people and figures for a second, but the well came up dry. He still was familiar somehow, though.

"Hello. I do beg pardon, but I don't recall knowing you to be part of the palace staff."

Her eyes met his cautiously, her hands sliding into her sleeves, protecting them from the cold within the confines of her faux fur cuffs. She had never really known what to expect aside from the unexpected throughout her years as queen. Her reign wasn't about to be threatened by a wayward assassin who didn't know how to make a stealthy appearance... however familiar they seemed to be.

"May I ask your business?"
[align=center]Image
Nyan
Seijitsu Kodani
Snow White Queen

PostPosted by Kaitou » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:44 pm

Earthen eyes caught her form well before she took recognition of his presence. Regal was an understatement far closer to an insult when describing the queen of Yukigakure. She was a snowflake, unique among its brethren, yet caught in the rut called ascension. However faint they were, lines of worry creased an otherwise porcelain face. That's what happened to those set to rule over an entire country. Minor mistakes that would have been previously washed away in anonymity were amplified tenfold. Literal destruction was a friendly neighbor lurking just around the corner of every decision you made; it was simply the power that came with the territory. Even the strongest of leaders bent knee to the responsibility known as authority.

"Hello. I do beg pardon, but I don't recall knowing you to be part of the palace staff."

His laugh was soft and short as he lifted a single hand to shown he meant no harm, "Hardly, your majesty. Just a fan of garden flowers."

His statement would make little sense given that most, if not all, of the surrounding areas were filled with trees that had lost their ornaments with the end of fall. The man paused next to one such tree. A shake of his hands sending tufts of snow sprawling against their brethren upon the ground. His finger gingerly slid along the length of the closest branch before bouncing off the tip. Out of the corner of his eye he caught her physical actions of caution. Despite his lack of hostility, he could still understand her reservations towards the situation. A stranger slipping into your personal garden usually meant a negative connotation in one area or the next; Whether it be her guards slacking with security or the presence of an assassin come to take her life.

"May I ask your business?"

Kyoka stepped away from the tree, "Isn't it odd. They look dead on the outside, but within their vibrant with life."

Their eyes locked onto one another and in that moment, as ageless eyes gazed into those of Seijitsu, her exterior secrets became bare to the enchanter. His hands slid into the warmth of his pockets as the cold winds of Yukigakure threatened to steal the heat right from his body. If you weren't careful everything you held precious as an individual would freeze in its icy embrace.

"Kyoka, by the way." A knowing smile preceded his next words. "Sammael Kyoka of former Iwagakure. I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting, but the men of Icarus speak highly of you."

He let the unspoken name hang in the air. Kaitou. He had his own qualms about the relationship between the two and how it would have an effect on the parties involved. Yet, given the history of what happened since, he doubted its foundations. He would have to trust in that bedrock as much as she would have trust the words that he would soon speak.

"I need your aid, Lady Kodani. But, that all depends on how much you believe in the old gods."

Kaitou
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted by Seijitsu Kodani » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:07 am

"Sammael Kyoka of former Iwagakure. I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting, but the men of Icarus speak highly of you."

A dignified nature and dress, it made sense. His eyes betrayed his body, and they spoke of a youthful spirit far beyond what her eyes interpreted. She ran the name through her mind a few times, recalling the last name most importantly. Closing her eyes, she recalled one of the times she was visiting Iwa for a medical conference. He wasn't in attendance, but she saw him in a hallway as she was given a small tour of the administrative complex. He was busy, she kept a distance.

The mention of Icarus drew her attention. His connection to the organization left her surprised, and the fact that the men within the organization even remembered her. Her time among the men and women of the organization was very short. Icarus also brought up feelings of Kaitou. Her heart felt heavy at the thought of him. Her hands slipped slowly out of her sleeves in relaxation as she recalled her tabs on the man. Her butterflies had told her only of his location, daring not venture too close and reveal themselves. She looked upwards to one of the creatures nestled on the frigid snow of a nearby bush, it's milky wings allowing it to blend in with the frosted surface.

"I need your aid, Lady Kodani. But, that all depends on how much you believe in the old gods."

Her hands clasped over her hips, her fingers interlacing as she took in the words.

"I do believe in Gods, whether old or new...for me to deny their existence would be a fallacy."

Her lips, stained an eternal hue of ruby red an eternal sign of the body of Magdalene's effect in her life and those around her. Her eyes met Kyoka's with a gentle curiosity.

[
color=#FFBFFF]"Although, as much as I would like to help you... I cannot simply leave my country. At this point in my life there are many who need my help, and I apologize for that."[/color]
She felt her lips turning downward in an apologetic frown, the tips of her fingers resting on her collarbone as she bowed her head politely.
[align=center]Image
Nyan
Seijitsu Kodani
Snow White Queen

PostPosted by Kaitou » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:09 pm

Ears trained to tune into nuances of the loudest battlefield picked up the sounds first. The soft footfalls of trained men, readying themselves to attack at the slightest indication, revealed what was likely an incognito affair. No doubt these were the guards posted to protect the queen from harm along with a few others. If his senses were correct they were lightly armored with minimum gear. The problem resided in those who would follow after the initial fallout. Their arrival had been expected, albeit not this early in the conversation. If it could be avoided there would be no bloodshed in the royal residence.

"I do believe in Gods, whether old or new...for me to deny their existence would be a fallacy."

Kyoka dared not move closer to Seijitsu for the sake of keeping the situation as minor as plausible. His head tilted in thought at her answer. There was a sense of indecision underlying the way she spoke like a daredevil caught on the precipice of a cliff. The man had a feeling if he but nudged her in a particular direction she might sway. Yet, he found himself questioning whether or not he wanted to move that balance at all. Typically, he operated as an avatar of Gaia on his own, thus the hesitance when it came to involving someone else in heavenly affairs. However, if an event of this magnitude had been in his own backyard during his reign as a village shadow he would have wanted to be notified.

He took a step closer in her immediate direction with enough lethargy to warrant no alarm. Standing above the fountain the man spoke with a demeanor as calm as running water, "What if I was to tell you that as we speak there is a storm approaching Yukigakure. One, so large, it could decimate the country within a week. Then, what if I told you this budding catastrophe would be created by the clashing of conflicting gods in the heavens?"

An eerie wind carried with it the scent of trouble. The rusty scent of blood began to fill Kyoka's nostrils, yet besides the presence of the Yuki guardsmen he didn't particularly pick up on anything else in the vicinity. Bloodlust?

Hesitantly, he continued, "Every 500 years there is an event in the spiritual realms my clan has codenamed: Maelstrom. It is a changing or shifting of the gods as it concerns their worshippers. It is a territorial war between old, new, and previously reigning entities for the control of the very people who give them power. It starts with the creation of rivaling religions rising in the populace before spilling out into the fuel for revolution. This, of course, is all backlash from their warfare which will eventually accumulate into the event depending on the outcome."

Something was definitely off. He had been here too long without the guards interfering. "It wouldn't surprise me if even now there were usurpers lurking to capture the heart of snow country from the throne..."

The facts finally came together when a dozen arrows plunged into Kyoka's body from multiple angles. The man spun twice before slumping to the ground. His vision momentarily clouding from the impact of the projectiles even though his brain was working double to catch up with the gravity of the situation. It wasn't that the guards hadn't wanted to do anything, they had been incapacitated or killed by cloaked invaders. This was an assassination attempt, but it was shadowed in tactics and some sort of sensual disruption.

His brown eyes flashed towards Seijitsu, then flicked between her own and the snowy ground, repeatedly. The arrows had done little damage to his actual body, but he wanted to keep the ruse of his incapacitation up a little longer.

The queen only needed to catch onto the fact that while there were no sign of invaders, there were footprints on the appearing on the ground.

Kaitou
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted by Seijitsu Kodani » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:32 am

This wasn't right. Her eyes searched around the snow. The ever familiar, if not hidden signs of her own personal guard were absent. At this point, they would have alerted themselves uniquely to her of their presence, to assure Seijitsu that they were near and poised to act if necessary. The black-clad guards were nowhere to be found.

Scanning the frozen landscape, her ears caught the words Kyoka spoke, her eyes eventually returning to him. As he came to his conclusion, and in the unfortunate moment that the volley of arrows plunged themselves into his body. His being span around for a moment before hitting the snowy floor with a thud.

Lifting up the layers of her dress, she made her way to him quickly. Her hands resting on the wounds as an automatic flow of healing energy began to fill the areas where the arrows were. She saw his eyes move between her own and the snow around them. Lifting her hands, she turned about quickly. Her hands forming handsigns quickly enough to produce a wide ribbon of visceral red, glistening and wet, to absorb the blow and have the viciously lowering blade bounce back. The assailant appeared for a quick moment before disappearing into the vast cloak of snow.

Other footsteps appeared behind her.

Stretching the mantle into both of her hands and draping it over her forearms and wrapping around her lower back, she quickly extended it toward an approaching assailant, the ribbon of red staining the core of the body. It floated for a moment, that crimson red stain, an eerie flame floating about the white, stumbling in a drunk fashion.

Her hands never stopped moving towards others. Turning around, she extended her hands again, and with it in an almost whip-like fashion, the mantle extended and from it shot out a thick splurt of rusty red. Now several red splashes floated about the area, their bodies moving about cautiously.

Gracefully standing her ground, her back was kept to Kyoka. Her hands released the mantle in her hands, the fleshy mass falling slowly from her fingertips before touching the ground.

They advanced on her, all at once. This wasn't... good, was it? Her heart raced as she dug her heels into the ground.

"Pardon me, Lord Kyoka... I don't want you to have to see me do this." Seijitsu quietly, if not reluctantly whispered before her eyes narrowed on the incoming subjects.

Locking her eyes on the closest floating mark, she jerked towards it's direction, flashing her open palm outward to the mark. When it dodged, she made a quick handsign, focusing her chakra. The red stain began to plummet inward and spread outward into the veins of the invisible attacker, and subsequently all the other marked targets.
As the eerie branches of the human body began to appear before her eyes, she knew where her mark was.

Lunging forward, she slammed both of her palms onto the abdominal area of her first attacker, pulling both of her hands back with a push of chakra. The veins bent at her movement, going away from her at first, then towards her, ripped from their anchored positions and pulled out of a biologically safe location. Red began to pool within the core, as the body stumbled about confused... within seconds, they fell over. Red slowly leaking out of the invisible jar and into the snow.

Quickly, she went to her work of disposing of the assailants. Her hands gracefully brushed against the branches of life within their body and dismantled the very framework of their exsistence in one red eruption after another.

The bodies of red around them lay still in the chilly snow. Her hands rested to her side as she heavily breathed out. Her breathing evening out, she knelled before Kyoka's body, quickly charging healing energy into his worunds and cautiously trying t remove the bows.

"Are you alright?" She whispered gently, her eyes examining each of the slowly closing wounds. Her expression distant as she examined him carefully, but her eyes were full of preccupied concern as she slowly moved her hands from wound to wound.
[align=center]Image
Nyan
Seijitsu Kodani
Snow White Queen

PostPosted by Kaitou » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:55 am

He could only thank the stars that the woman had a firm head upon her shoulders. The mantle of queen, figuratively and physically, was more than just a title when it came to the Lady Kodani. He had only heard stories of her abilities on the battlefield; more like rumors hidden in tale. No matter what the situation, a medic who served a dual role of support and combat was a commodity that was valued beyond the worth of gems. Even though the damage had been minor, her chakra was already working wonders for his physical condition.

"No, I think it's I who should apologize." He rose carefully to his feet, taking up a defensive position behind the queen. "My lack of foresight could have gotten you killed."

Still, these were an ambitious bunch. Not only were they advancing on a figurehead, but Seijitsu was no slouch when it came to her own ninjutsu. How deep did the treason spread if there was already an assassination attempt?

Private thoughts were shelved by the initiation of combat. Kyoka had only his experience to rely upon when dealing with these enemies. Footprints in the snow gave away the position of a few and trained hearing allowed him to locate an incoming attack enough to keep a decent defense. He countered with immediate strikes to a presumed location, but more often than not his fists would break upon air. It wasn't until a sword ripped its way across his left side that an idea imprinted itself in his mind.

His whisper was followed by a wave of his left hand,"Earth make wave."

The fall of the first assassin, by Seijitsu's hand, was accentuated by a torrent of snow spreading across the garden. Their attackers might have been invisible to the naked eye, however their bodies were still on the physical plane. Using the snow as a marker, Kyoka proceeded to settle into a counter style defense. The first brave soul was caught in a one armed lock that pushed his chest out just to have the ribs cage caved in by a savage strike. The second unfortunate shade got off a lucky shot to his solar plexus before two hammer fists left sizeable dents in the man's cranium. By the time the battle came to its completion an almost equal number of killers lay in a half circle around his position compared to the queen.

With a sigh he sunk to sit on the edge of the central fountain. Curious eyes shifted between corpses, sorting out the ruffians from trained killers. One eye slid to Seijitsu, whom he saw with a new light, before they went back to searching the bodies. Even without his presence he was sure she would have survived. What likely lay further down the road was an entirely different ordeal.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." He paused to give her a warm smile. Truth be told he had only suffered a few flesh wounds, but her concern was appreciated. At least they marks wouldn't scar. "Thanks to you."

Kyoka's hand moved up as if to touch her cheek only to slide gingerly through his brown locks in suspicion. "We need to leave. Well, to be more accurate, you do."

"Fire make: signal." The enchanter's arm shot towards the sky, sending a spiraling raven engulfed in orange flame streaking into the sky. "If my sources are correct, this is not going to be the last attack, Queen Kodani. The question is do you wait or are you willing to go out on a limb and we'll nip this in the bud before it spreads?"

Kaitou
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

PostPosted by Seijitsu Kodani » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:24 am

Rose petal lips wilted to a frown as Kyoka made her signal. Her country would need her, it would be odd to just get up and leave; not to mention irresponsible.
Looking up to see the flare go into the sky, the snow around them took on a golden glow beneath it's light.

She turned to face the bodies in the snow, examining the assassins that could have easily taken her life in one form or another. How... had they gotten past her framework of defense without her noticing or them somehow alerting her?

Examining the gear, they were fully equipped without a doubt. Their blades were meant to cleave the layers of skin easily and cut veins with minimal effort. Their garb was specialized for stealth, meant to minimize sound. They were true assassins, some of them could be considered hefty tags.

It could be mere coincidence, and Lord Kyoka could be deceiving her into her own death by trying to gather her into a private location. Sense provided, he has already given away his location, and thus would cause the defense systems of the Royal Guard and White Ops to come into play.

Her lips curled inward in thought as the flare came into the sky. Her hands dusting off snow as she rose up from the ground nearby Kyoka. "I do know that it is rude to disbelieve a person, but for both my country's sake and my own I must ask you to give me some sort of proof to your claims. I don't wish to leave my people without a guardian just because I go on to believe the words of another without heed. Please understand, it is nothing towards your character I imply, but I must take precautions for other's sake."
[align=center]Image
Nyan
Seijitsu Kodani
Snow White Queen

PostPosted by Kaitou » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:52 pm

Thick black locks snapped against the wind's touch like a serpent uncoiling in rhythmic pace to the approach of an enemy. So, it was that the young captain found himself cross-legged in meditation against one of the Epoch's hefty black masts. His brows knit in heavy concentration while every muscle in his body appeared on the verge of shattering at the smallest touch. Once in a while a small grunt would let loose from thinned lips as if the boy was locked in combat with some form of inner demon. In a fashion, he had been for the better part of an hour. Lately, his free time had been given to reenacting battles over his lifetime when he wasn't busy interacting with nature. Some confrontations were more pleasant than others; unfortunately the current fell into an alternate category.

A prod to the rib cage shook the warrior out of his slumber with an aggravated start, "-he hell?"

"Gettin' 'nough beauty slee' 'rincess?"

The voice belonged to a seasoned old sailor which had served the ship longer than he cared to imagine and the man had a quilt of scars companied by broken teeth to prove it.

"As a matter of fact, it was amiable till you ruined it." Michio's scowl was deep enough to make it apparent he was using all his willpower not to smack the man starboard.

"Lass 'ike you needs ta 'earn a thing or two 'bout real combat before ye can 'urn er face up ta me. The Cap'n be needed ye."

Michio hesitated between the impulse to shatter the sailor's bones and the annoyance of retribution. He was about to settle upon the former when he saw the shadow of Kyoka's signal. A sharp jab of his finger issued towards the elder seemed to say "this isn't over" and then he stalked off in the direction of his summoner. One arm snaked across his neck to tug his woolen cloak tighter across his body for extra warmth. Despite the light of the raven, the thing couldn't warm his bones from so far away. At the moment he would have given his right sack for a warm hearth.

"You rang?"

"Aye. I was told you would be in charge of all battle arrangements? He said to prep for aerial defensive maneuvers." Captain Hennigan, draped in a crimson cloak and what Michio found to be an equally outlandish hat looked as if he would rather have chewed rocks than follow the orders he had been given.

Michio quirked a brow inquisitively, "That's all? Blood and Bloody ashes. The bugger must be out of his mind."

That didn't stop him from yelling orders to the nearest soldiers.
~~~*~~~

For a moment a completely unreadable expression shifted over the enchanter's face before settling into the usual calm of his daily exterior. His eyes shifted towards the skies while his senses slid through the environment. The man wanted to summon his trusted servants to secure the perimeter, but in this country he had no such freedom to make use of his abilities. Kyoka lowered his hand in a non threatening manner to inspect the beautiful wall flower once more, then he nodded to no one in particular. "Very well. I don't know how much time we have, but...do you have a great library?"

The garden was quickly filling with those who had heard the sounds of their scuffle. Handmaids and servers alike scuttle about with looks of shock. Those with a wiser head about their shoulders issued orders to their peers while some simply moved for the closest set of royal guards. Call it a testament to Yuki's resilience, but it didn't take long for the duo to be surrounded in guards enough to almost fill the garden itself. Four shadowy figures materialized to encompass the former Kage from four points with drawn blades. Kyoka made a slow deliberate motion towards his pocket, and proceeded to both pull out a cinnamon scented cigarette and light the object. If he was to be captured he might as well enjoy what brief liberty he had.

"Given the wealth of knowledge there I should be able to properly link you facts concerning my premise. Albeit..." His words were drowned out by the cacophony of half a dozen dragons shrieking into the night. If his calculations were correct the creatures were still a few hundred miles away from the village, but time was of the essence. The longer they waited the closer they drew to their target, Seijitsu. "...time is short."

Kaitou
Master of Disaster
Master of Disaster

Return to ::- Yuki no Kuni - The Great Provinces -::