Kongou

Forge the path between the great and greatest. This section will allow you to not only create a powerful Kekkei Genkai, but an entire history and culture. Become like the Hyuuga, well-known and powerful, or like the Uchiha, coveted and feared. The choice is yours.
Forum rules
Remember, NarutoC Members: If you are making a transfer of anything, please make sure to include a link! If you don't the mods will ask you for one.

Kongou

PostPosted by shuu » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:30 pm

k o n g o u
    h i s t o r y _&_ c u l t u r e
      As strange and lucky as one may find it, the kaguya, jekial, and nikunen clans all rose from seemingly nothing in the heart of kirigakure ages and ages ago. Some say that they all are individual parts of a much stronger, potent, kekkei genkai. Others however disagree, saying that they were just lucky and the perfect pieces of a puzzle. However, the Kongou emerged from an amalgam of all three of these clans one way or another. A small inbreeding population composed of all three prior to the Clan War period of Kirigakure resulted in a few children born with an odd mixture of all three clan's kekkei genkai.

The population of these kids rose and they were eventually slaughtered by not only the Clan Hunters, but clan members themselves. They were seen as an abomiantion even among the most bizarre users of blood line limits. A sympathetic secret society that stood against ALL clan hunting smuggled 4 of these children away from the conflict and took them to a far away place where they have now grown into a true clan of their own right and name. Taking the name of Kongou, they have taken claim to a small island chain off of Konohagakure proper and have built themselves up quite a fort on said islands. The island itself has the climate of Kirigakure and shares it's biome, essentially a little sliver of the mist hidden under the leaf.
      --

The Kongou are trained at a young age to master or at least approach mastery of their respective kekkei genkai. For most, this means an extensive regiment of physical training that puts them at peak condition for physical combat. They are further taught a series of stories regarding their past, detailing the names of previous clan greats, as well as how they got to where they are today. The clan has kept up on the recent histories of both the Kaguya, Jekial, and Nikunen clans
      --
      Being a mixed race, the Kongou show traits that have appeared in all three clans. They are innately atheletic, it is in their blood to be physically the best they can be. Black and other dark hair colors dominate, with light eye colors also being very prevalent. Dark eyes are a sign of greatness and usually have tended to show up in Kongou clan leaders.

k o n g o u
    b l o o d _ l i n e _&_ t r a i n i n g
      The Kongou are possess a trait known as Soumi or Total Body. They have total and perfect control of their body. They are capable, through chakra exertion, to be able to generate new flesh blood and bone. Rough ideas can be seen as creating a new limb, modifying an existing one, or what have you. This also comes with the ability at higher levels (A or S rank jutsu) to assimilate flesh blood and bone of others for a variety of purposes.

External manipulation (on the level of a Kaguya or Jekial) requires a level of training that is equivilient to elemental manipulation. (Should a Kongou want to learn external manipulation of Bone, this will take up an elemental slot. Should they want blood, another elemental slot.)
      --
      The Kongou being a mixed race people, are very well accepting and open to other cultures and ways of life despite their homogenous nature. They have over the years garnered a liking to the peace they have found and have lost the war-like qualities of the 3 clans that have become them. If anything, a mixing of the three have completed them and made their minds sound. They have become medics and doctors at large, creating a new image for their previous histories to be shrouded by..

history, clan training, and values condensed into one area

bloodline and population in another
Last edited by shuu on Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ouch lol
shuu
d
d

Re: Kongou

PostPosted by carcinoGeneticist » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:10 pm

Iffy on the history you wrote. I don't like how you're trying to write a history for something more than just the clan, you're essentially building a history of the ninja world.

Bloodline write up is heavily fluff, you've got the same problem Seishin had. Focus less on technicality and more on clarity.

No to the Doujutsu as currently written, for the same reason as above. Too much fluff, not enough clarity, too easily abusable as written.
Push your care, push your burdens aside, erase everything inside and leave just one thing on your mind.
You only live once, so just go f.ucking nuts.
RIP Okinami - RIP Shadow
carcinoGeneticist
The Lightning Master
The Lightning Master

PostPosted by shuu » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:18 pm

I am placing the clan's start at a timeline. It's vague enough so I can state that any other clan could've existed before or after and did other stuff, just not bumped into them.
With regards to the rikudou sennin, it states only canon facts. the term 'ninshuu' was not coined by me. it was first used by kishimoto to refer to what people called the sum of all ninja arts when rikudou invented them. The "history of the ninja world" only says that this clan high tailed it out of the "ninja world" right before the "ninja world" started. Do I really have to change it?

I'll address the KG after the history I guess
ouch lol
shuu
d
d

PostPosted by carcinoGeneticist » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:47 pm

NC isn't canon, so cramming canon history into it doesn't work very well.
Push your care, push your burdens aside, erase everything inside and leave just one thing on your mind.
RIP Okinami - RIP Shadow
carcinoGeneticist
The Lightning Master
The Lightning Master

PostPosted by shuu » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:14 pm

when it doesnt contradict site cannon i do not see why it doesnt work well

l
ouch lol
shuu
d
d

PostPosted by carcinoGeneticist » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:18 am

It's because you're stepping out of what a clan history should be.
Saying "This is what the clan has done, this is something you don't know", that's fine.
When you get to "this is the history of the world, [badword] what other clans may say, [badword] what your villages or histories or characters might think", that's when we run into problems.
RIP Okinami - RIP Shadow
carcinoGeneticist
The Lightning Master
The Lightning Master

PostPosted by shuu » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:24 am

Can you name any clan or village that contradicts this clans history, or is this not a real problem and you're just... being arzur?
ouch lol
shuu
d
d

PostPosted by shuu » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:03 pm

word 2 ur moms-
ouch lol
shuu
d
d

PostPosted by carcinoGeneticist » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:26 pm

shuu wrote:k o n g o u
    h i s t o r y _&_ c u l t u r e
      As strange and lucky as one may find it, the kaguya, jekial, and nikunen clans all rose from seemingly nothing in the heart of kirigakure ages and ages ago. Some say that they all are individual parts of a much stronger, potent, kekkei genkai. Others however disagree, saying that they were just lucky and the perfect pieces of a puzzle. However, the Kongou emerged from an amalgam of all three of these clans one way or another. A small inbreeding population composed of all three prior to the Clan War period of Kirigakure resulted in a few children born with an odd mixture of all three clan's kekkei genkai.

The population of these kids rose and they were eventually slaughtered by not only the Clan Hunters, but clan members themselves. They were seen as an abomiantion even among the most bizarre users of blood line limits. A sympathetic secret society that stood against ALL clan hunting smuggled 4 of these children away from the conflict and took them to a far away place where they have now grown into a true clan of their own right and name. Taking the name of Kongou, they have taken claim to a small island chain off of Konohagakure proper and have built themselves up quite a fort on said islands. The island itself has the climate of Kirigakure and shares it's biome, essentially a little sliver of the mist hidden under the leaf.
      --

The Kongou are trained at a young age to master or at least approach mastery of their respective kekkei genkai. For most, this means an extensive regiment of physical training that puts them at peak condition for physical combat. They are further taught a series of stories regarding their past, detailing the names of previous clan greats, as well as how they got to where they are today. The clan has kept up on the recent histories of both the Kaguya, Jekial, and Nikunen clans
      --
      Being a mixed race, the Kongou show traits that have appeared in all three clans. They are innately atheletic, it is in their blood to be physically the best they can be. Black and other dark hair colors dominate, with light eye colors also being very prevalent. Dark eyes are a sign of greatness and usually have tended to show up in Kongou clan leaders.

k o n g o u
    b l o o d _ l i n e _&_ t r a i n i n g
      The Kongou are possess a trait known as Soumi or Total Body. They have total and perfect control of their body. They are capable, through chakra exertion, to be able to generate new flesh blood and bone. Rough ideas can be seen as creating a new limb, modifying an existing one, or what have you. This also comes with the ability at higher levels (A or S rank jutsu) to assimilate flesh blood and bone of others for a variety of purposes.

External manipulation (on the level of a Kaguya or Jekial) requires a level of training that is equivilient to elemental manipulation. (Should a Kongou want to learn external manipulation of Bone, this will take up an elemental slot. Should they want blood, another elemental slot.)
      --
      The Kongou being a mixed race people, are very well accepting and open to other cultures and ways of life despite their homogenous nature. They have over the years garnered a liking to the peace they have found and have lost the war-like qualities of the 3 clans that have become them. If anything, a mixing of the three have completed them and made their minds sound. They have become medics and doctors at large, creating a new image for their previous histories to be shrouded by..

history, clan training, and values condensed into one area

bloodline and population in another

I hate you.
Ketsu restriction, quit making clans for a few weeks.
Approved.
RIP Okinami - RIP Shadow
carcinoGeneticist
The Lightning Master
The Lightning Master

Return to Clan Creation