Innocent Chaos (Yoshi)

The open land between civilization. Deserts, forests, volcanoes, canyons, rivers, rails. Have a good journey.

Re: Innocent Chaos (Yoshi)

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:16 pm

He nods a few times as she speaks, only shifting his attention from her once, when he passed money to the waiter for their bill. As soon as Midori finished her cake, he stood up. "Lets go Midori, I'm sure your room is ready now." As she stands, he picks her up again, carrying her again. As they exit the diner, Kiyoshi turns his head to look at Midori. "I forgot to ask you this before, but do you want to pick your own last name? I'm not going to force mine on you if you don't want it."

As he was speaking, they turned a corner, walking down an alley way to a door, Kiyoshi pausing it it for a second. A moment later he opens the door and steps easily into the dining room, although one that has clearly been changed around. A stairway was not set in the far side of the room, going up to a second floor. Kiyoshi walks right for it, climbing up to a narrow hallway that has two doors, one all the way at the end and one off to the right at the very top of the stairs. He then puts Midori down, motioning for her to open the door. "Your room."
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

PostPosted by Raika » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:14 am

The girl's arm went around his neck in a hug, Inu-kun held close in the other, and as he asked about what last name she wanted, she kissed his cheek before smiling brightly. "Papa, I want yours! Though, Papa, you haven't told me it yet...."

He was warm and gentle, and Midori laid her head on his shoulder, feeling more safe than she could ever remember feeling....

And then they were back in the house, and she looked up, eyes widening in wonder as she saw the dining room had changed some and that there was now a stairway to the second floor.

"Ne ne, Soyokaze-niichan, we're home~" she giggled, smiling brightly as her papa carried her upstairs to set her down in front of a door.

Blue eyes widened again. Her... room? A room all to herself?

"Really?!"

She hugged her papa around his legs, smiling brightly up at him before letting go and opening the door, running in and jumping onto the bed with a giggle, looking around with wide eyes at all the bags.... It was a lot!

"Ne, ne, Papa, was it really alright to get so much?" she asked with worried eyes, half-hiding her face behind Inu-kun.
(Kudos to Arzur for making the pic! ;D )
Raika
Silver Dragon of Kumogakure

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:32 am

"Of course it is, or is it too small? I can have Soyokaze make it bigger for you." He gives her a worried look for a second, wondering if she didn't like it, then shrugged the feeling off. Kiyoshi walks over and sits down on the bed beside her, pulling her into his lap. He kisses her on the top of her head, rocking her slightly.

"So, Midori Arata, how was your day today? Did you have fun?" He kisses her on the top of her head again, closing his eyes as he continues to gently rock her, knowing that it was a long day for such a young girl and that she would be starting to get tired soon, if she wasn't already.
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

PostPosted by Raika » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:59 am

"No, it's amazing to just have a room to myself," she smiled. And as he pulled her onto his lap, she snuggled into his chest, nestling her head under his chin as she hugged Inu-kun close.

"Arata...." The girl's smile widened before she yawned softly. "I had lots of fun, Papa. Today was amazing...." she mumbled softly, eyes closing.

And within a few more moments, nestled in the ring of warmth and safety that was her new father's arms, little Midori was fast asleep.
(Kudos to Arzur for making the pic! ;D )
Raika

Previous

Return to Rails, Roadways, and Waterways