Red Cloth.

At the heart of the great Snow Village sits Hyouden Castle, a great fortress chosen to be the Yukikage's fortress. Archeologists discovered its ruins almost by accident while the construction of the new ninja village was already underway. Reconstruction was approved by the Emperor for use by the Yukikage, and now the refurnished building stands as a testament to the marvels of old and new engineering combined in its architecture.Kage: Kuroudo Hyuuga - Kiyoshi

Red Cloth.

PostPosted by Seijitsu Kodani » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:35 am

"Haro..." Faint and soft, a whisper calls.

The gentle giant quickly looms over to the source of the sound. An armored hand extending out towards a bed. From within the layers of plush sheets a tiny hand comes forth, delicate and pale. Slender fingers rest into the large palm, curling into the curves. The thick, armored fingers curling tenderly to hold the hand.

"Today is going to be a good day, right Haro?" The soft voice calls, Seijitsu's smiling face warms in the slowly growing sun.

A conflicted expression comes across the guardian's scarred face. With a silent nod, he aided her up.

From there on, she dressed and faced the mirror.

Haro's frown reflected back at her from the pristine glass.

Slowly turning to her brother of heart, she put both of her hands gently around one of his, still tiny by comparison.

"It'll be okay, brother."

"They said there is no cure." His words were dry, not from lack of emotion but from thirst of promise.

"You know as well as I things happen." Porcelain skin, pale and pure, did not reflect the inner nature of the queen.

Something within was not at peace, but the seal on her heart would show no sign of it.

"Sei... I cannot live like this." A shuddering gasp as two bulky arms constricted desperately around his beloved sister. "You're my sister... you're my family."

Seijitsu's hands rested on Haro's broad back. "I know, Haro." She whispered gently, her hands rubbing up and down in a calming fashion. Her fingertips curled inwards to the depths created by his muscles. She could feel the grooves created by years upon years of hard training, all of which were generally devoted to her protection and well being. The medic's eyes closed as she rested her head into his chest. A steady thump from his heart pounded slowly in her ear.

"Haro, you don't have a quick heartbeat. I think you might be doing better than you used to."

Haro scoffed for a quick moment before giving off a tiny laugh, drawing his sister closer to himself with a longing squeeze. "I want you to figure this out, Sei... I want you to figure out how all this will go away and be better."

Seijitsu held tightly onto her brother. "I'll always be here with you, Haro. Always." Seijitsu whispered gently.

Drawing herself back from her brother quickly, she walked over to a nightstand and grabbed a cloth, quickly and loudly coughing into it, the fabric which was a normal shade of cream was moist with flecks of thick crimson.
[align=center]Image
Nyan
Seijitsu Kodani
Snow White Queen

Return to ::- Hyouden Castle -::