Twin Tears (Mephy)

The open land between civilization. Deserts, forests, volcanoes, canyons, rivers, rails. Have a good journey.

Re: Twin Tears (Mephy)

PostPosted by Mephilis » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:53 am

Ulquiorra's eyes closed in thought, dreaming of the fruition of his ultimate goal. "All in good time, Omoi-chan."

A small breeze swept by again, and Ulquiorra opened his eyes and faced them upwards into the sky. His chest grew heavy at the weight of his thoughts, running away into an endless sky. The starts above twinkled kindly, shinning effortlessly; peacefully. The stars never fought, never sought to outshine each other. Instead, they just existed side by side, peacefully, nevermind of their power in consideration to one another. A blanket of sleek white clouds crawled across the sky, stretched thin so that the stars could still shine through, but thick enough to obscure their brightness. These clouds stretched on for miles, but traveled with a haste that would otherwise remain unseen. No one really cares to watch the sky.

"Should you travel to Suna, he'll find you first. I have nothing of his, though I can get it, and I will have Lilith deliver it to you."

His eyes closed, sinking down, and openeing again to catch the fire in their view. "He should be more of a rival, than a student, and if he should display to you the potential I've seen, he will then become a student."

Ulquiorra stood up, his white attire slightly painted orange in the hue of the burning fire. He moved behind Omoi's head, placing his right hand on her head warmly; resting kindly on her magnificent scales. "Will you accept?"

"Do not ask any questions. Don't tell me anything. You have no rights. The only thing you do have is the rope holding the blade of the guillotine, safely suspended above the necks of your friends. Make no mistake, woman. This is not a negotiation, it's an order."

Signature Page

Mephilis
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Raika » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:39 pm

She laughed softly, a musical sound, and sapphire eyes opened, watching him from the corner of her eye, a flicker of her old self visible in the great orbs.

"How could I refuse such a rare request from you? Besides... it should be an interesting break from what research I'll be doing. I know all too well what happens if I just endlessly work at a problem."

A stray thought flit through her mind, and she mused for a moment before asking, "Ne, Ulquiorra-san.... What do you consider home and family to be?"

Her head turned a bit, allowing his hand to remain where it was while also letting her gaze curiously upon her old friend with one sapphire eye.
(Kudos to Arzur for making the pic! ;D )
Raika
Silver Dragon of Kumogakure

PostPosted by Mephilis » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:03 am

Home. Family.

Two simple words which held so much meaning. Two that he very rarely every gave much thought into. It was better that he didn't. The life he'd chosen, his destiny, it was one that asked him to be hard... to be strong. There was no room for weakness, no time for it.
What did he consider home or family?

"I have none." He said, lifting his hand from the dragoness' head and taking a step back. His form half lit by the fire, half shrouded in the shadows of the night; his tears continued to flow endlessly. No expression. No visible form of expression, just an infinite display of apathy.
"Such things require one to have a heart."

"Do not ask any questions. Don't tell me anything. You have no rights. The only thing you do have is the rope holding the blade of the guillotine, safely suspended above the necks of your friends. Make no mistake, woman. This is not a negotiation, it's an order."

Signature Page

Mephilis
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Raika » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:15 am

"And one can only truly dream if one has a heart," she said softly, sapphire eyes watching him.

"If you have no family, then what is Lilith-chan to you?"

He dreamed of a world at peace. He held softness towards little Lilith.

She knew there was a heart beneath the apathetic exterior, carefully guarded, but there. If there wasn't... she never would have seen him regret attacking her when he lost control. She never would have been able to recover him from that state at all.

And as for a home.... If he truly had none, he could consider her castle his home.
(Kudos to Arzur for making the pic! ;D )
Raika

Previous

Return to Rails, Roadways, and Waterways