The Black Emperor

[-]Sora Occupied Land | Demon Basilisk Swamp | Demon Tribe Village [-]
Located far to the east is this terrible and hostile land. The people here have become savage and live in a world with nothing of the peace that other nations take so greatly for granted. The land here is not for those iwth the mind to take a casual stroll. The land is laced with marshes and swamps, which house creatures more horrific then some can imagine. It is here that a gaint Demon Ninja Army has been formed in secret, amd were a war that other nations choose to ignore will be waged.

The Black Emperor

PostPosted by Hanya » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:15 pm

"If your best warriors can't defeat mine, then what chance does your army stand?"

The words cut like cold steel into the flesh of the bloodied and beaten individual, his eyes glazing over with the lingering shadow of death. Above him a massive form stood, one of four arms held high in triumph, but only grunts and roars came from his mouth. Behind him a man, almost as massive as the creature before him sat on a makeshift throne. As he spoke his eyes scanned the large stone arena, body after body laid down, some whole, others not so whole.

"But I offer you solace...", He said as he got up, his champion stepping to the side, eyes still locked on his defeated foe.

"If you pledge me your loyalty, your life will be spared, and your people, they will serve me. If you refuse, Your soul will forever be mine, and your people will still serve me, as slaves, and they will work every day until they die, and some may even work beyond that."

As he reached the man, he looked him in his eyes, cold almost lifeless ones met with fierce eyes filled with brutality and power. The man nodded in submission, and the momentarily silenced champion roared in excitement, followed by the cheers of dozens of men, all surrounding the arena.

"Excellent"

Raising his hand, a green light began to form about it, the souls of the other defeated warriors rising from their bodies in a dazzling display of black magic. The souls gathered into his hand and the glow increased until it was almost unbearable to look at directly. The glow spread to the fallen warrior, and slowly but surely the wounds on his body healed, the life returning to his eyes. As it faded, he stood up, examining his body in surprise and awe. Finally, the champion spoke, his voice terrible, deep, and gruff.

"You will bow to your new emperor!"

Quickly, the man dropped to his knees and bowed.

Another tribe had fallen to the Black Emperor.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Re: The Black Emperor

PostPosted by Hanya » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:58 am

As the cheers died down and people dispersed to begin the long journey back to their own village, this yet unnamed conqueror called to him his finest generals, retreating to his own camp tent. Inside the silky red robes was a room filled with the most lavish of amenities, from trays of fruit and goblets of wine, to a slave girl, chained to the ground, head bowed at her masters return. He walked past all of this, only slowing to pick up a goblet fashioned from the skull of what seemed to be a human. He continued his pace, spreading another curtain to reveal a large room with an equally massive table, topped with a map. At the back of the room two guards stood, all black with red hoods and spears.

Only a moment passed before the curtains spread and four figures entered, each looking nothing like the others, and yet all of them slaves to their master. The largest took his place at the left of the table, as did a much smaller almost human looking individual, only distinguished by the gnashing teeth, horns, and large blades protruding from his arms. On the right a man, dressed similarly to the Black Emperor himself, though marked with distinguishing black tattoos over his eyes stood, and finally a man as human as possibly stood as far away as he could.

"Excellent job Kamai, you continue to prove your worth. Because of this, our next move will be here...", the emperor said as he moved a piece from its current position to a more forested area."...and you may have the honor of leading the assault."

"Yes! Finally the centaurian scum will be crushed!" the four armed fighter said as he walked out of the tent, roaring in pleasure.

Turning to the tattooed man, he instructed him to prepare the troops to move out, to which he immediately bowed and left.

"Kabrac... You're in charge of assimilating these people to our ways."

The 'person' with the bladed arms bowed and left, and then the emperor stood for a moment, saying nothing.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:45 am

Knowing what this man was capable, the silence ws deafening to the last of the emperor's "generals". He stood, head bowed, thinking of anything he could have done wrong, since failure would generally mean death, or worse. In fact, he had not even played a part in this invasion and tournament, simply being a facilitator in his master's absence. He had acheived every goal he was tasked with, and completed them on time if not before.

What could I have done.....

The emperor's thought laid not with Makoto at all, instead they looked towards the future, to his inevitable uniting of the demon country, and to his eventual conquest of the lands all around him. He knew that to do this he would have to work more quickly, and he would have to have more followers deeply loyal to him, not just subjugated under him. For this he had a plan, but he would need assistance, as its inception would take him away from his conquests, which were mor e of a priority. It was for this that he had kept this man at his table for so long, a pupil that even though he had his flaws and shortcomings, and an obvious deadly ambition, had proved himself valuable numerous times.

"Makoto... I need you to do something for me...", placing his hand on the table, a small circle of inscriptions formed under his large palm, and as he released it a compartment filled with papers opened in the table. He slid them across the table, staring intently at his subordinate, awaiting his response, though the answer was obvious.

Makoto looked over the papers, noting the complex formulas and powerful techniques they required, many of which were out of his current skill level, but had their details completley written out before him. He knew that he wasexpected to learn and perfect them in order to complete them, but the sheer scale of what was being asked was rather.... Daunting. Still he knew the price of failure, and the even greater price of doubt and insubordinance, and he would not be paying that price at all.

"Yes, my lord, but where will I find the... materials for this. Even I do not contain the payment for these techniques. Only you would be able to perform these...."

Even under the large battle helmet that he wore, his chin was visible, and thus, the smirk on his face could be seen. Indeed, the requirement of techniques like this was quite high, something his subordinate would not be ale to perform on his own, but like all things, there was a solution for that.

"There is a place, quite far away from here that I have discovered. It is called The Well of Souls, and by its name, you can tell what its purpose is. I need you to travel there and open it, which will give you the power you need for these. Take who you need, and do not fail me."

As he talked, he closed the compartment, found a free piece on his war map, and placed it in an area far to the west, in an area that seemed to be a desert. It was there that Makoto would find this well, and there that he would complete the tasks given to him. With that, he turned his back and re entered his private quarters, leaving Makoto to complete the projects on his own.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:44 pm

As he returned to his chambers, he sat in his makeshit throne, holding out the goblet he had kept on to, having it filleed by a chained slave girl. Another began crawling towards him, only to be kicked away like a worthless animal, like refuse. Taking a sip of the deep red wine, he closes his eyes, thinking to the future yet again, but after only a few moments he frowns.

"Follow him."

In the shadows, where at first there was nothing, a slight shimmering effect took place, followed by what could only be described as magic. First, bright green eyes materialized, followed by both a face, head, body, and legs. After only seconds, a man, asian in skin color and eye shape, but otherwise unidentifiable, was standing there. He had been hiding, or rwather keeping guard of the room for intruders, as was his constandd duty, vigilant stealth.

"Follow him to the ruins of Avalon, and if he attempts to get... creative... kill him."

The man nodded before reforming his invisibility, the only notice of his departure was the curtains opening and closing, to anyone else a simple effect of the wind blowing.

"Soon, this world will be mine..."
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Return to Demon Country