Magic Tricks (Yoshi)

[ \Garyuu no Yamajiro | Chiroptera Forest | Dai Boeki no Michi | Eastern Plateaus | Ruins of Kumogakure no Sato/ ]
The country of Raikou no Kuni, home to countless towns amongst the northern mountains, southern forests, eastern plateaus, western plains, and craggy coastlines, the untamed wild outclassing all. Nomads roam these wilds and Dai Boeki no Michi, the Great Trade Road, while the ruins of Kumogakure no Sato have become a dangerous place where evil gathers, and Garyuu no Yamajiro is rumored to have a group seeking to gain the trust of the reclusive Ryuujin....

Magic Tricks (Yoshi)

PostPosted by Raika » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:53 am

Dull sapphire eyes gazed up at the sky, tears flowing down her cheeks as she sat quietly on the ledge in front of the cave's entrance. Yesterday she had returned from her time trapped in another dimension with Kaitou-kun... and gotten scolded by Kiyoshi-san. He'd since added some furniture to the cave, but it didn't really interest her much....

It was so quiet up here, with only the wind and sky.

A week until she and Kaitou-kun would meet again, huh....

Her eyes closed, focusing on her other senses. The whistle of the wind as it played with her hair. The rough-smooth stone beneath her. The precipitous drop nearby. Her companion's movements, breathing, and heartbeat. His scent and the scent of coming rain.

Sapphire eyes opened again, looking up at the partially-clouded sky, the sun out in the open for now....

It was so warm....

Her eyelids were starting to droop when she heard approaching footsteps and she glanced into the cavern.
(Kudos to Arzur for making the pic! ;D )
Raika
Silver Dragon of Kumogakure

Re: Magic Tricks (Yoshi)

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:54 am

Kiyoshi steps out of the cavern, the bored look that he had on his face for the last few days gone, replaced by a smirk. He stops right beside Omoi, grabbing her hand and pulling her to her feet. "Come on, I have a few places to stop by and you're coming with me."

He turns and heads back into the cavern, pulling Omoi along behind him. A moment later they were in front of a new door. Kiyoshi pauses, looking over at Omoi's clothing, then pulls an outfit out, handing it to her. "You will need to change into this, it's basic leather armor, not really designed for comfort. Also, change back to fully human, can't have your scales out where we are going, could get you killed. How are you with a sword by the way?" Kiyoshi pulls a broadsword out of nowhere, passing that to her too, followed by a dagger. "If anyone asks what you are, say warrior. Hopefully your dual wielding is at least passable."

Once she got everything settled, he opens the door and steps through, standing on a large field of grass. He looks up at the tower they just stepped out of, nodding once to himself, and closes the door after Omoi walked through. "Okay, no jutsu, no ninja moves at all. You are a basic fighter, that's it. If I see you break this rule, I will be sealing your powers for the rest of the trip. Now let's go!" Kiyoshi starts off in what seemed to be a random direction, already having fun.
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

PostPosted by Raika » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:11 am

She'd done as he'd said, commenting briefly that she was best with a scythe or her claws, followed him through the door that she had wondered what the purpose for it even was in a cave--she'd checked once, and it had gone nowhere--only to find herself on an open plain and being told not to use any of her normal abilities.

And she was restricted to her human form.

As Kiyoshi-san walked away, she silently glared a hole in his back for a long moment before following him, sheathing her weapons for the moment, her expression once more emotionless and her eyes dull, tears still ever-flowing.

"...what exactly are we doing? And where are we?"
(Kudos to Arzur for making the pic! ;D )
Raika

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:56 am

"Abeir-Toril, and to have fun, of course. Well, mostly, something came up that I have to take care of, but after that, we get to have fun." He stops, then turns back to her, pondering for a moment. Then walks back over to her.

"You know, change of plans, give me those clothes back and shift into a more dragon form, but stay humanoid looking. You crying will attract more attention then a half-dragon walking around a town with me. I might have to deal with a paladin. Stupid honor and justice." He half mutters the last part to himself, holding out his hands for the clothes, waiting for her to change.

Once she was done, he gives her a once over, making her make minor changes here and there until she looked just right. After that, he hands her the clothes back, changed slightly to fit her new form. "Okay, put your clothes back on and change your scales to silver and we'll be done." He turns to continue on, then stops again, sighing to himself, turning back to her. "Almost forgot that silver dragons can breath a cone of cold." Kiyoshi grabs Omoi by her head, gently but firmly, and mutters something under his breath. Suddenly, knowledge on her weapon and how to use it springs into her head. "Yea, that enchantment will last about a week, and you can use the attack whenever, just make sure you aim it right." With that finally done, he turns back to where he was heading, still smiling.
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

Return to The Lands and Cities