The Last Hunt...

[ \Garyuu no Yamajiro | Chiroptera Forest | Dai Boeki no Michi | Eastern Plateaus | Ruins of Kumogakure no Sato/ ]
The country of Raikou no Kuni, home to countless towns amongst the northern mountains, southern forests, eastern plateaus, western plains, and craggy coastlines, the untamed wild outclassing all. Nomads roam these wilds and Dai Boeki no Michi, the Great Trade Road, while the ruins of Kumogakure no Sato have become a dangerous place where evil gathers, and Garyuu no Yamajiro is rumored to have a group seeking to gain the trust of the reclusive Ryuujin....

Re: The Last Hunt...

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:27 am

Kiyoshi stops, holding his hands out as he channels energy, opening the door and stepping through. His eyes instantly settle on Osen, then switch to the Wargs. He mentally calls them over, couching down as they drift over to him. He places a hand on each, channeling his energy into them as they tell him everything that has gone on. Kiyoshi sends them back to Osen, standing up and following them over.

He pauses a few feet from Osen, giving her a small smile. "You really should have fed them more, but I can see why you didn't. They are better now though, but unless you can feed them, they will die sooner or later. They can't get enough energy from random animals. So what will you do?" He crosses his arms, waiting for her answer.
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

PostPosted by Hanya » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:14 pm

In the time since she had arrived in the field, Osen had begun roaming around, her wargs following at a slight distance. She had been reaching down every now and then, picking up floweres of every color, making a boquet like a rainbow. Was it a gift for the man called father that they would be meeting, no. Were they a childish ornament for her wargs, still no. Were they even just for her, to carry around? no. It was simply a way to pass the time, because as she noticed, there was nothing but flowers. No streams, no lakes, no trees, no birds, no bugs, just flowers, sunlight, her, and her wargs.

Or at least thats what she thought it was before they started to wander off from her. At first she didn't notice, but when she turned to show them a particularly interesting purple flower, she noticed how far they were, and thay they were getting even farther away.

"Hey... where are you guys going... who is that..."

Just barely she could make out a person, but the speck of white hair seemed to stand out so harshly, and to confirm that he was indeed the man that they were supposed to meet. As he bent down to pet the wargs she made her way over, and before long she was inside of earshot, but that only lasted a second before the wargs came running back to her, followed by the man. For but a moment there was silence as their eyes locked, and then a voice came out of his mouth, calm, cool, collected, friendly.

"You really should have fed them more, but I can see why you didn't. They are better now though, but unless you can feed them, they will die sooner or later. They can't get enough energy from random animals. So what will you do?"

She nodded, knowing that indeed she should have fed them better, but if animals werent enough then....

"Thank you for helping them. What exactly is it that they eat though? I dont want them to die... I'd be alone..."
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:45 pm

'They eat what people call chakra. You know, the natural energy or life force of a person." Kiyoshi pauses, considering for a second, looking at the two wargs, then looks back at Osen. "I can help you care for them, but you will have to come with me."

He offers his hand to her. "However, once you make your choice, there is no going back. I ask you again, what will you do?"
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

PostPosted by Hanya » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:49 am

What indeed would she do? She was a girl lost in a giant world, one she couldn't help but to be a little scared of. Sure she was strong, she had the heart of a shinobi, though all traces of its origin were hidden from her. She had a body crafted fom years of training, and though she didn't know how to use it to its full potential, it was still hers to use. What would this man offer her? KNowledge, safetey, affection? Could he give her the things that she was missing, or would he try and exploit the things she already had. Was his gift of the wargs a debt to be paid back, or was it truly a gift from an unwanting stranger.

"Life energy, i figured.... What did you say it was called again? Chakra?... Sounds... Interesting."

How would he teach her to care for them? Where would they go? Why was there no turning back?

"Well...."

What did she truly have to turn back to? A city with a new life that couldn't support the only things that cared for her? A life of wandering without them, doomed to become lost in the world of men? Shadows of her dreams and life before memory?

"I don't really have anywhere else to go....Why not."

She had made her decision. She would go with this man that she had never met, this man who had seemingly protected her with his creations though she did not remember him. She would learn what he had to teach her, and she would try to find herself.

"So... What do I call you?
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Thu May 09, 2013 1:31 am

"Very well, come, we have things to do, I can answer your questions while we walk. My given name is Kiyoshi, but you can call me father, or dad, anything like that really, I'm not picky. By the way, you still haven't told me your name." He stops walking, standing just a few feet from the torii, looking straight at her.

"Since I can't see a way to put this nicely, I'll be blunt. Your chakra system is messed up rather bad, and I'm sure you have other, physical, injuries that I can't see from just a quick look, so I'll have to do a full checkup. I can either do it here, just about the most private place in this world, or wait until we get to a town and do it there. I am a doctor, so you don't have to worry about that. What do you say?" Kiyoshi crosses his arms, waiting on her answer.
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

PostPosted by Hanya » Fri May 10, 2013 3:13 pm

"Very well, come, we have things to do, I can answer your questions while we walk. My given name is Kiyoshi, but you can call me father, or dad, anything like that really, I'm not picky. By the way, you still haven't told me your name."

She had never thought about what to call herself, she never had anyone ask. thinking back to it, she had named things, and known names for things, but her own, it slipped her grasp. Her face showed it as she lowered her eyes in a sort of shy disappointment. Was she so bad off? Was she so messed up that she didn't know the basics of herself? This man knew his name though, he even had a choice of them for her to use. She didn't know the difference between any of them though, so she guessed she would just pick whichever felt best on her tongue.

"I don't have a name... What is this called?"

She reached down and picked a small flower that had yet to blossom, just, apparently, as she had. It was a weird spiraling stem with purple seams and a bright green body, and somehow it called out to her.

Before she could get an answer though, Kiyoshi had asked her one more question, one that seemed rather important.

"Since I can't see a way to put this nicely, I'll be blunt. Your chakra system is messed up rather bad, and I'm sure you have other, physical, injuries that I can't see from just a quick look, so I'll have to do a full checkup. I can either do it here, just about the most private place in this world, or wait until we get to a town and do it there. I am a doctor, so you don't have to worry about that. What do you say?"

"I kind of like it here... Its just so peaceful. Can you... fix ... me here?"
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Previous

Return to The Lands and Cities