History//Legend of the Clan:
Kekkei Genkai//Bloodline of the Clan:
The mark of ------: This is the main disability of the clan. The mark only gives the character 30 OOC (real life days) of lif. This time starts after approval of the character. After the 30 days have passed, the character may not participate in any new threads, however they may finish up their current active threads. (After this time limit you may make one thread for an IC death if you wish. However it will not count towards your thread count.) Every clan member has the mark and each mark appearance is unique, and different. IC the mark can appear at any age. The mark is only visible to the person it effects. In return for having the mark the character will require half the thread count for the wanderer rank up method.
Life from Death: the Clan may gain an extension in time by being responsible for another Playable Character's Death. This death requires permission from the other character/user and may be no less than 1 full page of posts. For each character Death the winner will receive 30 (OOC Real life Days) additional added to their mark life.
Power From Death: After successfully killing another Playable character, the elemental type of the character will switch to the one that died… meaning if the character killed someone with the fire element their element would switch to fire…. Or if they killed someone without an element then they would no longer possess an element till their next character death.
Golden Rule: The clan only has one rule…. Outside the sacred public fight for leadership it is illegal for clan members to kill each other. If a clan member kills another, their mark will become visable for all other clan members to see. A clan member who has a visable mark will be consitered a traitor, and will be killed on site by any clansmen. It is not illegal to kill a clan memeber with an visable mark, nor will it cause your mark to become visable.
Disclaimer: By joining this clan you are waiving your death right to anyone else within the same clan. Meaning… anyone with the same bloodline approved in their profile may kill you. With that being said please use proper Rp etiquette and ask for permission before joining private threads.
- Clan Training :: None.
- Population :: Class C
- Nature//Values :: Hedonistic. Their lives are usually short, and live for the moment. There is only one law or value that is sacred to this clan… If you kill a Clan Member for their remaining life, you will be punished by death. (This does not count during the fight for leadership)
Additional Information [Optional]:
- Clan Founder :: Too many leaders to even write.
- Relationship :: The clan holds no relationship or ties currently with any ninja village. Most clan members are located around the wandering lands.
- Clan Political Structure They clan is divides and scattered around the wandering lands of Kiri. While most are nomadic tribes, however the largest sub sect has set up a village which is the main enforcer of their only law. The leader of this village is chosen by strength. New leaders are made by challenging the current leader to a match till the death.
- Important Members :: space saved for IC members.