Hozuki

Do you have a question on the system? Do you have an idea to make it better? Post here! Good ideas come from everywhere, don't be shy.

Hozuki

PostPosted by Anbu » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:59 am

Can you make a guy with the Hozuki bloodline?
Anbu

Re: Hozuki

PostPosted by Art » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:47 am

This is a tricky question...

As far as the canon goes- i feel like this 'bloodline' would need to be better defined before it would be accepted on this site. While we know about two clan members we have really only seen one in action... so we really dont know the limit or possiblities.

While when you look at others canon clans- Hyuuga, yamanaka, Nara, akimichi, aburame/ we have more information culture and information.

also due to the fact that canon characters are kinda out of the picture- there would really be no reason to make a hozuki.

With that being said.......

you can make your own clan with like minded abilities, giving them a spin of your own....

also as of now, i feel like the hozuki jutsu abilities can be accomplished by anyone with the water element.

or i could be wrong.
Art
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by Oddric » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:25 pm

You should just make one. If no one wants to approve your character or jutsu... who cares? I don't think "official" characters mean much here anymore. As long as you're having fun.

| Request Thread | Characters | Quotes |
"This adventure is made possible by generations of searchers strictly adhering to a simple set of rules; test ideas by experiment and observation, build on those ideas that past the test, reject the ones that fail. Follow the evidence wherever it leads, and question... everything. Accept these terms, and the cosmos is yours..."
-- Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Oddric
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Yamamoto » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:03 pm

Oddric wrote:You should just make one. If no one wants to approve your character or jutsu... who cares? I don't think "official" characters mean much here anymore. As long as you're having fun.

Pretty much this.
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴
Yamamoto
Yamsalot

Return to Questions and Ideas