Mods/Bijuu/Village Stuff

Do you have a question on the system? Do you have an idea to make it better? Post here! Good ideas come from everywhere, don't be shy.

Re: Mods/Bijuu/Village Stuff

PostPosted by Physalis |0083| » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:31 pm

Well we were working on coming up with something to do with them. And I'll be honest, Tsu was looking to me for some scope of an idea to come up with what to do with them. I failed to come up with anything.

However that failure was isolated, as it mainly was focused on how to pass out the remaining demons in a way so that they don't get passed around like Ryuuchi in a VD clin- I MEAN LIKE TACOS AT A TACO PARTY.

At this point they are kind of like the Canons, they serve no point as it is in our story. However This is simply because they are not really given a Major role in our collective story. I will not diminish the efforts of those who have tried. However they often get pushed back, as they are considered to be a powerful force but never given an equal force to fight against.

I mean there is nothing more that I want then to just go all out with Raeve. But [mostly because of my own actions] it never comes around. However I don't want the typical fight some 1v1 fight with some powerful guy, till both are like "lolk we fight enough, we go get ramen k?". I think like most of us, we want a fight that means something more to the site.

Man I'm babbling.

Really what we need, as most of you know. Is a story for everything to be used. For everyone to take part in. I noticed before a discussion about Evil characters. In my opinion we don't need Evil characters, we need an Enemy. Something to fight. Cause lets face it, that's what Ninja forces were made for. It's one of the reasons behind my Sora / Demon creation. It gave not only the area to create a ninja in, but also gave them a reason to fight.
We need an enemy that something more then some one on, one off bad guy that is made every now and then.

A good idea to start off on, is maybe a rising emergence of a religion that defies the Ninja Way, and can in some way counter the ability to use chakra.

@Raiza. You ninja posted me. So I'm just gonna post what I already had, which you probably already read!

Spoiler:
BECAUSE
I'M HAPPY

Tsuuki wrote:I took the Fluoxetine, not for the wounds but so I won't give a shit when I sneak past the person trapped in the car.

Since Youtube has so deemed it to be a travesty to host this video on it's site. I give you this link to enjoy this beautiful piece of artwork.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82733824/
http://gifsound.com/?gif=replygif.net/i ... CLoZ2Q&s=3
Physalis |0083|
▷0083◁
▷0083◁

PostPosted by Isuzu » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:41 pm

Physalis |0083| wrote:Well we were working on coming up with something to do with them. And I'll be honest, Tsu was looking to me for some scope of an idea to come up with what to do with them. I failed to come up with anything.

However that failure was isolated, as it mainly was focused on how to pass out the remaining demons in a way so that they don't get passed around like Ryuuchi in a VD clin- I MEAN LIKE TACOS AT A TACO PARTY.

At this point they are kind of like the Canons, they serve no point as it is in our story. However This is simply because they are not really given a Major role in our collective story. I will not diminish the efforts of those who have tried. However they often get pushed back, as they are considered to be a powerful force but never given an equal force to fight against.

I mean there is nothing more that I want then to just go all out with Raeve. But [mostly because of my own actions] it never comes around. However I don't want the typical fight some 1v1 fight with some powerful guy, till both are like "lolk we fight enough, we go get ramen k?". I think like most of us, we want a fight that means something more to the site.

Man I'm babbling.

Really what we need, as most of you know. Is a story for everything to be used. For everyone to take part in. I noticed before a discussion about Evil characters. In my opinion we don't need Evil characters, we need an Enemy. Something to fight. Cause lets face it, that's what Ninja forces were made for. It's one of the reasons behind my Sora / Demon creation. It gave not only the area to create a ninja in, but also gave them a reason to fight.
We need an enemy that something more then some one on, one off bad guy that is made every now and then.

A good idea to start off on, is maybe a rising emergence of a religion that defies the Ninja Way, and can in some way counter the ability to use chakra.

@Raiza. You ninja posted me. So I'm just gonna post what I already had, which you probably already read!

If you're referring to the discussion I started, you pretty much hit the nail on the head with what I was trying to express. That's why I eventually defined what I was talking about as an "antagonist". However, this topic has it's own thread, so that's the last you'll hear from me on that.
"I recommend you take care of the minutes, for the hours will take care of themselves"
Signature Page
Isuzu
Reforming Citizen

PostPosted by Oddric » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:28 pm

I totally agree with the main opposing force idea. I've always liked the idea of having some anti-shinobi enemy to fight, this "religion" thing, or sprouts from it, should embody that anti-shinobi characteristic.

In a lot of my threads now I have an underlying threat (bandits from the DECAY movement) that spans across several of my own characters and others. I've that to be pretty enjoyable.

| Request Thread | Characters | Quotes |
"This adventure is made possible by generations of searchers strictly adhering to a simple set of rules; test ideas by experiment and observation, build on those ideas that past the test, reject the ones that fail. Follow the evidence wherever it leads, and question... everything. Accept these terms, and the cosmos is yours..."
-- Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Oddric
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:24 am

*cough*Onigami*cough*

Or really just samurai in general...

Ryuuchi
I like your pretty, easily broken, face. >:D

Previous

Return to Questions and Ideas