The Hall of a Dark Diamond[Kiyo]

The many towns and cities tucked in the crevices of the world, uncontrolled by any formal power. Some are friendly. Others, not so much.

The Hall of a Dark Diamond[Kiyo]

PostPosted by Fang » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:02 pm

A man walked into the Mansion-tower of the Grand merchant Rasheid Khan. The room where Rasheid met his guest was 20 floors off the ground floor. The room was spacious and at least 2 stories tall but despite that felt small, being full of Guards and mountains of luxury goods that he had left out to flaunt his wealth and power. It was a challenge, You could try and take any of it, but you were going to pay with your life. Not that it really matter, he had so much more that it didn't even put a dent in his coffers. If the wealth didn't surprise the guests, it was the guards that did. The room was lined with 15 A-rank ninjas and a walking-legend who stood at the right of Rasheid Khan's throne. The last 20 floors had their own guards but nothing higher then a B-rank.

Then man who had come was a messenger from the Feudal Lord of a distant land, asking for the merchant to pay a large sum as tax of the land. Then messenger had been sweating at this point. He was getting to old for this job, he had been fine these last past years but he knew he was starting to push his luck. Messenger's simply did not have long life expectancies, he was going to probably quit this job by the end of the year and probably just become a store owner, maybe a baker even.

A grin spread across Rasheid's face "A messenger's job is to send a Message isn't it?" The Ninja at his side smiled at that too. The messenger got ready to run when the merchant pulled on a chain that was in his hand. Out of the shadows behind him came a young girl. She had Pink hair going down her shoulders with a white and pink lace bonnet in it, and She wore a lacy old-style dress that was also pink and white. The messenger's breath got caught in his throat, She looked like but a doll but he couldn't deny that she was absolutely beautiful. She slowly opened her hazel eyes, till they were like two golden disks that seemed to look deep into his soul.

In the next moment, Her eye's Turned to the deepest scarlet with two small dots in them. The messenger felt his heart stop, He was in a cage, surrounded by darkness, There he would stay listening to the lament of an empty girl for an eternity.

The messenger feel to his knees, foaming from the mouth, Now just a body without a sound mind. The guards picked him up and were sending him to get packaged back to his sender. Rasheid, Pulled the chain even more till the girl was standing next to him, her eyes back to normal, but devoid of any semblance of life. he pulled till she hunched next to him as he nuzzled himself in her neck. She moaned out of habit and not because she felt it. She didnt feel anything but the lashes, and she didnt want anymore.

The uchiha girl was there, but Mari's mind was off far in the distant parts of subconscious, reliving the moments of her home. The time before the pain, the shackles and the collar around her neck.

A time before time.
Fang

Re: The Hall of a Dark Diamond[Kiyo]

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:05 am

Kiyoshi pauses at the base of the tower, slowly looking up in an attempt to see the top. After a moment, and with a small shake of his head, he steps forward, giving the door two quick taps. A moment later it opened, revealing a rather well dressed man. Kiyoshi pushes his hood back, revealing his face, giving the man a pointed stare for making him stay in the rain. "I have a message for Rasheid Khan. I need to speak with him immediately." The man nods once, taking a step back and letting Kiyoshi enter. After Kiyoshi was directed into the waiting room, the man vanished, clearly going to speak with his master. As soon as the butler was gone, Kiyoshi runs his finger down a wall, leaving a dark strain behind, which vanishes shortly after. He smiles to himself and sits, waiting for the butler's return.

After some time, the butler stepped through the door, motioning for Kiyoshi to follow him. They climb to the greeting room, going up twenty floor at the butler's rather slow pace, but finally, Kiyoshi was in the room, almost laughing at how much wealth was showed. He stops before the merchant, waiting a moment before raising his hand, halting the words that were about to be spoken to him. "I will make this brief. For the insult that my Lord has received because of the attack upon his messenger, you will pay double of what was asked, and you will also give me whatever I decide is sufficient to cover the expense of my employment. If you do not yield to these demands, I have orders to do whatever is necessary, short of killing you, to procure your agreement. What is your response?" Kiyoshi folds his hands behind his back, waiting for the obvious answer, knowing that the response he gets may well be an attack on his person.
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

PostPosted by Fang » Wed May 15, 2013 4:43 am

Sitting in her dark corner, Mari's mind was clouded by the opiods that flooded her veins. A moment of lucidity flit beneath her consciousness, She tried to grab on to it but it would just slip between her fingers. It took her a couple of moments before the visions stopped to threaten to take her again. She regretted it.

Her body felt like it was made of lead as the chains bit deep into her skin. Each breath was slow and weak, barely audible to even her. She began to remember where she was and how she had gotten there. She tried screaming but no sound would come, only pressure on his neck from the collar. Her eyes began to well with tears when finally the next dosage of the drugs entered her blood stream from the patch. Drowning herself in the visions Mari lost her self once more, leaving behind little more then a husk of a girl who never was.
---

Rasheid Khan's face turned fifty shades redder then it had been a moment. He moved his hand, signaling to his men to attack as he burst out in outrage, standing from his throne "YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR IMPERTINENCE!" As 5 A-ranks moved to slice the man to ribbons, the 10 remaining A-ranks remained where they were, assuming the man was done for. The legendary mercenary smirked as he stood at his place behind the Merchant king. He held his hand over his scabbard in a smug fashion.
Fang

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Wed May 15, 2013 9:07 pm

"Pay for my imperti-" His question was cut short as the five shinobi rushed him, forcing him to move, leaping backwards towards the door he entered from. Kiyoshi slides for a second, then straightens up. He absently brushes off his shirt, blood dripping onto the floor where his left arm used to be.

Kiyoshi shakes his head, then begins to walk towards the five shinobi."You know, attacking me was one of the stupidest things you could have done in this life. I mean, I don't really blame you for it, seeing as how you think that having strong bodyguards makes you unbeatable. Its really too bad that I was the one who was sent." He pauses, reaching down to grab his left arm before continuing, going right past the five shinobi who, for some reason, still haven't moved since they attacked. "I mean, they managed to get my left arm, not too shabby, but still worthless. You should send the rest of your guards away, to spare their life, since you lost five of them already."

Kiyoshi stops ten feet away from the merchant and presses his arm onto the bloody stump that was left behind from the attack. Mere seconds after that, he lets go and gives it a few test movements, making sure it was attached correctly before snapping his fingers. The sound echoes through the chamber and suddenly, the five shinobi sprout blood and collapse to the floor. "So, anyone else want to try? I haven't even gotten warmed up yet."
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

PostPosted by Fang » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:25 am

Rasheid Khan let out a yelp as he jumped back into his chair, clutching his armrests so tightly that his pudgy hands dug into the golden throne. "Stop him! STOP HIM!!!" He squealed. The rest of the men began to nervously stand at ready, fear squirming its way deep into their hearts. They held their weapons and let chakra into them, though they were too afraid to move. Rasheid continued to bark til this throat was raw and his voice became even more shrill.

The smug Ninja behind him stepped forward as he raised his hands theatrically. "It seems like you are the one who has made of the stupidest mistakes of your life. There are more of us then you and you must face me! The Mad Medic, KIYOSHI ARATA! and with that the corpses that had been lying on the floor dead came flying at Kiyoshi's back, still bleeding. If one were to look closely enough they would see the thinnest of chakra threads sticking to them. The men seemed to find their courage and jumped at real Kiyoshi with their maces, spears, swords, sicles, and myraid of other weapons. Little did they know they also had Chakra threads sticking to them. The Fake held his grin as he watched his grand puppet show begin.
Fang

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:03 am

"Seriously? Do you actually believe the shit that comes out of your mouth? I mean, really. 'There are more of us then you' translates into 'I'm a dumbass'. I just took five of you out when you did a surprise attack and all it cost me was an arm, which I then reattached. Also, who uses a title and their full name like that? What are you, a super villain? Come on, have some respect for yourself." During his whole speech, Kiyoshi was just dodging attacks, not wasting a single movement as he easily evades everything that was being thrown at him.'

"Plus, last I checked Kiyoshi doesn't use puppeteer skills. You trying to pretend to animate the dead or some bullshit like that? Cause if so, that's not how you do it." Kiyoshi shifts from just dodging attacks to catching the body parts that were being thrown at him, quickly constructing a complete body out of them before shoving chakra into it and letting it fall, jumping backwards a dozen feet as it drops. 'That is how you animate the dead." He gives the fake a smile, watching as the body he drops started to twitch, then suddenly flips itself over and stands up. It struggles to keep its balance for a moment, then suddenly lunges at one of the A ranks, taking a sword to its chest before it slams its hand into the man's face, slamming him sideways as a loud crack can be heard.

Kiyoshi chuckles to himself, then stares straight into the fake's eyes. "Moral of this story? When you pretend to be Kiyoshi Arata, you shouldn't try to [badword] with the real deal." Kiyoshi draws the sword that was at his side, smirking as the man that was just killed stands back up. "I'd love to just slaughter you all, but I'm on a mission, so you nine idiots can leave. The fake and Mr.Moneybags can sit tight." He waits, the tip of his sword lightly touching the ground. Moments later, the nine remaining A ranks rush him. Kiyoshi clear spots the fear in their eyes and the fact that they weren't moving as smoothly as before and just sighs. "Sorry guys, blame the asshole over there for forcing you to attack, not me." With that, he begins to cut them down, one by one, while his two animate corpses smashed into the ones in the back of the group. Moments later it was done, eleven corpses standing behind him as he makes his way up to the fake.

"I'm sure they are waiting for you in hell, you should meet go meet them now." With those words and a smile, he lines up his sword and moves forward, the blade heading straight for the fake's heart.
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

PostPosted by Fang » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:02 am

The blade sank deep into the chest of the fake Kiyoshi's chest. It hunched down before bursting into a cloud of poisonous gas and Blades flew out at Kiyoshi. Another man rose out of the ground amongst the other bodies and dispelled whatever chakra was on the body with a seal and Reanimated them himself with a seal that burned into their bodies and spread throughout their bodies. The dilapidated bodies yet again threw themselves at Kiyoshi.

The man removed the cloak and scarf obscuring his face, revealing a young man of Twenty-four years with brown hair and a red tattoo underneath his brown eyes. He began moving his hand into a quick flourish as the floor began to glow as the giant seal on the floor began to glow to create a prison around the area where Kiyoshi had been standing to stab the puppet's body.

The young man began moving his hands even faster as he spoke, in preparation of something big. "So we finally meet, Kiyoshi. I have waited a long time for you. "

--

Mari stirred as she heard all the sounds. She couldn't focus on anything, but she noticed something red outside her cage. She stuck her fingers and put it in her mouth. It was metalic, and warm. The taste of blood. It fueled her dreams, now becoming terrible nightmares.

A couple feet from the cage, laid Rasheid Khan with a knife through his heart. For a man who could buy anything, he couldn't buy another second of life.
Fang

Return to Townships and Cityscapes