Bijuu Count / Bringing them back

Do you have a question on the system? Do you have an idea to make it better? Post here! Good ideas come from everywhere, don't be shy.

Bijuu Count / Bringing them back

PostPosted by Oddric » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:21 pm

So, with the way things are turning around here lately it's sort of all been "unofficial" and doing things for the sake of story telling. But it's all still kind of ordered. Which is awesome and I like this more so than anything before. It's freedom that we're all kind of agreeing on.

I've been "taking back" canons that I've had in the past and want to continue using. Just because it's what I want, and I have stories planned for them. I've brought back the Uchiha, too. And the best part is, if someone doesn't agree with it, we just don't have to RP or mention it in our thread!

Now, I want to know who on boards (that's active) has a Bijuu they are currently using. I'm proposing that we hand them out again. No contests, no nothing. We'll probably just do it randomly. And we'll do it ourselves. Me, or someone else, can randomly give someone a random tailed Bijuu. I doubt there's more than 9 or so people on the site, so everyone who wants one can get one.

When all's said and done, maybe a couple people are against the idea. Or, someone really wanted the 9 tails and didn't get it. Given that canon is all up in the air and nothing's quite solid consistently throughout our Naruto universe... they can just make their own. Or ignore it all together!

The reason I want to do this (have just the nine 9 tailed beasts) is so we can try have an interweaving mass thread plot. I have a couple characters who want the tailed beasts (whether to kill them or for their own purposes), and I'm sure some of you guys do too. Maybe we can try and pull out an organization to hunt them down... or just kind of have it be a random thing betwixt some of out characters. But, mainly, the tailed beasts being handed out and everyone having one will, for the first time in a long time, tie all of our characters together. I've been doing this with my own characters and Lethe's and its been a lot of fun. I think this will be what we need to raise some activity, or just get some fun going.

So how about this: we let people comment, voice a couple opinions, people who want a tailed beast chime in, we'll figure out how precisely to go about handing them out, and in a couple days we'll get things rolling!

| Request Thread | Characters | Quotes |
"This adventure is made possible by generations of searchers strictly adhering to a simple set of rules; test ideas by experiment and observation, build on those ideas that past the test, reject the ones that fail. Follow the evidence wherever it leads, and question... everything. Accept these terms, and the cosmos is yours..."
-- Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Oddric
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Re: Bijuu Count / Bringing them back

PostPosted by Hanya » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:17 pm

Ill take care of the List then.

1-Chiyoko
2-Shuu
3-Art
4-Rai
5-Brera
6-Kiyoshi
7-Raiza
8-Hanya
9-Love
Last edited by Hanya on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Oddric » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:27 pm

I actually might want a tailed beast too, but I'll save my vote for a random-tailed one until the "end". I have plenty in mind for stories with them with the characters I have, anyway

Hanya: Do you actually have the 8, or do you want it? Also, any thoughts on the matter?

"This adventure is made possible by generations of searchers strictly adhering to a simple set of rules; test ideas by experiment and observation, build on those ideas that past the test, reject the ones that fail. Follow the evidence wherever it leads, and question... everything. Accept these terms, and the cosmos is yours..."
-- Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Oddric
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:01 pm

I actually have the 8, like sole possession at the moment. The original reason they were all redistributed last year was to up activity and get people using them. I think, with the people we have now, we could probably work out a really good overarching story for the site at the least, and actually give them a purpose.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Oddric » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:09 pm

Hanya wrote:I actually have the 8, like sole possession at the moment. The original reason they were all redistributed last year was to up activity and get people using them. I think, with the people we have now, we could probably work out a really good overarching story for the site at the least, and actually give them a purpose.

I agree! I'm happy you're on board with the idea, especially since you already have one!

-- Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Oddric
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Hanya » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:13 pm

Yeah, the others that I know have them are phy, tsuuki, spike, brer, and knyves
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Oddric » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:20 pm

Hanya wrote:Yeah, the others that I know have them are phy, tsuuki, spike, brer, and knyves

I'm aware. But this is for the people who are still around and want to be active with RPing. Like I said, they can still have the Bijuu, but theirs just might not be involved in the story that we're setting up now. I'm thinking of it like we have different alternative universes all flowing around in the same space, which is fine, and can give everyone what they want, and seems to be the only way to do things so everyone is the happiest overall that they could be.

-- Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Oddric
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Knyves » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:24 pm

I be climbin' in yo windows, snatchin' yo Bijuus up. [/lurkpost]
Knyves
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Art » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:42 am

in the past there has been no perfect way to distribute them... I am not sure what is the right answers, but i am more than willing to commit my time to this.

currently i have a character that i set up as a possible/unofficial host to the three tails. (i like turtles) and i actually like the concept i have for them.

Along with the three-tails the other tailed beasts interest would include.
two-tails.
four-tails.
seven-tails.

so basically what i am asking is..... can i play too!!!!!!!!
Art
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by kimahri_ronso » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:06 am

I have an idea as to what I would like to do with one... I don't care which one either. Put me at the bottom of your list though, as I'm busy lately and I don't know how much time I'll be able to put into this in the future.

1 2 3 4 5 Image 5 4 3 2 1

Spoiler:
¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨

¨°º¤ø„¸DUBSTEP„ø¤º°¨

„ø¤º°¨FOREVER`°º¤ø,,

Spoiler:
"[Nihil Timendum Est - The 50th Law]"
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
kimahri_ronso

PostPosted by Hanya » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:24 am

how I feel when kiro posts, but doesn't post.

Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by kimahri_ronso » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:33 am

Hanya wrote:how I feel when kiro posts, but doesn't post.

In my mind I've already posted. You just can't see it yet.

1 2 3 4 5 Image 5 4 3 2 1

Spoiler:
¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨

¨°º¤ø„¸DUBSTEP„ø¤º°¨

„ø¤º°¨FOREVER`°º¤ø,,

Spoiler:
"[Nihil Timendum Est - The 50th Law]"
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
kimahri_ronso

PostPosted by Art » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:49 am

Hanya wrote:how I feel when kiro posts, but doesn't post.
cc

i feel the same way when the world chuuuuunin exams stop too!
off topic: (ps. what happened with that?)

On topic: We should make a group whos wants to save the demons and set them free cause its like demon cruelty.... like tailed demon PETA!
Art
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by Kindra » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:00 am

if we bring them back, im aiming for Sanbi (3 tails)

RIP Okinami - RIP Shadow

Kindra
The blue sands puppeteer

PostPosted by Oddric » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:29 am

All right, so we're getting some people on board. If anyone else wants a Bijuu, please say it here!

Art: Protection for Demons? If you can find a good reason to roll with that, I'd like to see it.

-- Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Oddric
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Next

Return to Questions and Ideas