Food For Thought | Rai

The many towns and cities tucked in the crevices of the world, uncontrolled by any formal power. Some are friendly. Others, not so much.

Re: Food For Thought | Rai

PostPosted by Rai » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:54 pm

"Relations with most of the major villages were good, Kumo and Suna were were strong allies, we had peace and cordial relations with Kasai and Iwa... As for Oto, well I don't think relations were ever good with them, but we had had a understanding for a while at that point." Akemi had held a particular dislike for Oto for many years, the first war she had fought in had been one against Oto and an Army of wanderers and mercenaries back when she was still a Genin. Later she had had to fight odd flesh creature of Oto’s make when helping Tolkien finding his mother... Oto had simply never been a good place in her mind, though she honestly had not thought of that village in a very long time...

”Actually, i change my mind...” She said still uncertain about this man`s intentions ”I think i am a bit hungry after all.” With that she flipped her menu open wondering if that alone would bring that annoying waitress running...
Rai
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Re: Food For Thought | Rai

PostPosted by Brera » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:59 am

"I see. Unlike us-" referring to Otogakure at this point "Konoha had no know disputes with any of the other nations surrounding the time of Zen's disappearance. " Savoring the flavor of his wine, Nyoko drifted away.

Being reeled back in by Akemi's sudden change of heart he shot a humorous smile at hist guest. Though he himself was not all that hungry, this particular establishment was one of his favorites, known for their grouper sandwich, Mahi Mahi, and a few other dishes. All of which Nyoko could vouch for. Though, as she would have noticed, the menu was littered with dishes of all meats and greens.

"As of recent, what are the plans for Konoha? Do you know of the current resurgence of Uchiha?" Arms crossed, Nyoko sunk into his seat pondering just how much Akemi knew of Konohas current state. More importantly, the the rising Uchiha whom seemed to rise from the ruins of Konohas destruction.
Brera
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Previous

Return to Townships and Cityscapes