Perfect Insanity [Chiyoko]

Outside the walls of the major cities, the Snow Empire boasts a variety of climates and landscapes. From the frozen glacial desert of the north, to the deciduous rain forest in the south, the four provinces are fun to discover for those who can keep their wits about them. Wild beasts of primitive and dangerous proportions loom in the corners of even its most barren wastelands, and the criminal elements are almost free to roam anyplace that is secluded from civilization.

Perfect Insanity [Chiyoko]

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:09 pm

Normal human beings all have a wall inside their mind, one that stops "unnatural" and "uncivilized" thoughts from coming out into the world.

"I can't do it here because they will judge and punish me."
"I can't steal it because they will judge and punish me."
"I can't beat him because they will judge and punish me."
"I can't take her because they will judge and punish me."
"I can't be myself because they will judge and punish me."

Those without that wall are viewed as madman and criminals, they no longer care about the rules of society, about the judging eyes others lay upon them and thus they do as they wish, they take what they want and be what they want. Society in turn takes these people away, separates them from everyone else as if they suffer from a disease that could spread and as odd as it might sound, it IS a disease and it DOES spread, it can spread like wildfire if left unchecked.
The results of his experiment were visible after a couple of days, but it was after a week that all the walls broke down, when all hell broke loose and when the town descended into chaos. It had been a long time since a Macabre Waltz involved so many participants but in his eyes the extra work and preparation had a wonderful payoff, one he thoroughly enjoyed as he watched the dancing pawns from above. Sex, violence and greed had taken over the streets, those not lusting over willing or unwilling partners in the middle of the street were busy fighting to the death with others, bludgeoning their skulls with rocks and those not fighting were filling their pockets with that which did not belong to them but coveted for a long time.

He saw a girl being raped in the middle of the the town's main street by three men, she helplessly struggled against their much stronger bodies and screamed her lungs out in hope for aid but nobody around them seemed to want to help her. That was until a man came in on a horse, he swung is sword killing one and jumped down to kill the other two. The girl was relieved for what had happened and her tears increased as she moved closer to her savior...only to star being raped by the killer of three man who simply wanted the girl for himself.

He saw a father with his hands over his child's neck, the man closed off the young boy's air ways with his greater strength and no amount of struggling helped. The man mumbled to the boy as life began to escaping him, telling him that with him gone he'd have the boy's mother all to himself, that they would never have to worry about taking care of the boy or wasting money on him, that their lives would be perfect without him.

He saw a man beating an old couple right in front of their home, clobbering him in the head with a rock and searching through their pockets for all their money. He left them alive and as he turned the corner he found himself surrounded by a large group of women who wasted no time in stabbing him in the gut and taking the money he had just stolen.

He saw a man dressed in woman's clothing casually walking down a street and suddenly be attacked by a large group of people of various ages and sexes, screaming profanity and calling the man a freak amongst other hurtful things. The group dispersed after a while, leaving the man alive until the last to leave dropped some fluid on the poor man and set him ablaze.

These were some of the more graphic things happening around town, showing just how cruel and evil human beings could be without a sense of morality affecting their judgment, although it helped that a concentrated dose of insanity could be felt in every corner of the town from his mere presence. But it wasn't all evil, some people stayed pure and honest, abiding by morality and society's rules...they didn't last long, either being killed for interfering or succumbing to the insanity, they were the most enjoyable to watch because they showed how Order was so easily overpowered by Chaos.

He called it an experiment, but in truth it was nothing more than a game, one he loved setting up and watching others play.

Ryuuchi
I like your pretty, easily broken, face. >:D

Re: Perfect Insanity [Chiyoko]

PostPosted by Chiyoko » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:15 pm

A few hours earlier, underground tunnels at the edge of the village

Haru ran for his life.

Sweat was chilling beneath his heavy fur-lined coat. The fireplaces, carefully stocked to keep out the chill of Yukigakure, had been left to burn down. What had been torch-lit, warm and familiar underground corridors, sparing the small village's inhabitants from having to dare the cold in winter-season, were now dark and dangerous, every shadow a threat. Haru had grown up in them, and even as an apprentice for the local guard he walked them every day, but now panic made him stumble and lose his way time and time again.

Left, left, right, then up the stair..

The sound of his boots against the stones echoed and merged with the sound of his heartbeat, thundering in his ears, but never quite managing to deafen out the ragged screams behind him. They were coming.

His fingers tightened around his precious burden, making the bird squirm in protest. If only he could find an opening, the hawk would carry the message of this strange disease to Yukigakure, and they would send someone to help, and everything would return to norma-

Fingers grabbed at the hem of his trousers, sending him half-tumbling through a doorway. The floor came rushing against his face. He twisted, protecting the bird in his arms. A crack, a quick stab. Something was broken? Shock and endorphins kept the pain at bay, but his right arm felt odd, limp at his side.

Haru lifted his head, looking back into the darkness beyond the door. Eyes, he could feel eyes watching. The light of a distant torch flickered across a twisted face.

”.. Captain.. ”

Pitiful hope, but he couldn't stop his shaking voice from trying, again, to find some part of a former friend in that face full of lust and rage. So twisted, like horrible masks- No. As if their mask, what made them human, had been taken off. All beast beneath.

And didn't he feel it himself, that urge? All alone, against them all, when he could so easily rise above them.

He never had a kind word for me. Look at him now, like a sick dog. Wouldn't it be a mercy to put him out of his misery? Wouldn't that show who's the best, the best, who cares about the rest, take what I want and show them all..

”No!”

He struggled awkwardly to stand, and threw himself at the door, closing the hatch just as weight hit the wood from the other side. Stepping back, thud after thud made the door creak. How long would it hold? He had to make it, had to send the hawk or it was all lost-

"Poor, little rabbit."

Ice crept across his chin, no, fingers, yet how could any living thing be so cold? But the voice... Such a rich voice, seductive.. Had he ever heard a voice like that? As a child, had his mothers voice been so smooth, so feminine? Singing him to sleep, yes, this was the voice of a mother - but it was a hollow voice. Empty inside. Like a black hole behind him, reaching for him, turning him around with that icy grip..

"He almost has you. I can feel it."

Beautiful (destroy it)

Haru barely heard the words, couldn't focus through the red haze that was claiming his thoughts. The cold fingers gently pried his burden from him, released the small container, unrolled the tiny scroll that.. what was it again? What had he wanted to do? It was all lost in the haze now.

”This won't do, not at all. Silly rabbit, what were you trying to do? Feed him more mindless wretches?”

The shadows were moving. Were they? He couldn't see in the darkness. Shadows sinking into the scroll. Were the kanji moving, shifting..?

Can't focus (Give in)

Pale skin. (bite it), jet-black hair (rip it), a slender figure (take her), eyes (pluck them out), eyes, red and gold, so cold.

His nails slid across her wrist without breaking the skin. Too cold. Not something living, and what he wanted was to sink his teeth into flesh, hear the scream, take everything. You couldn't hurt gods, but there was someone else nearby..

A final crack and the door sagged on its hinges. Haru felt them coming, like a wave of rage, and lust, and hatred, and hunger, but this time he wouldn't be running.

Bite it, rip it, taste it, devour it

He burned, and only the cold chains held him back. If only they would release him, so he could sink his teeth into those warm and fragile things that moved towards him, he could gorge himself again and again..

Chiyoko watched the young man, as his mind cracked under the burden of insanity. To her, the feeling was almost enjoyable, even after such a long period of separation - though it did make her slightly more unpredictable than she cared for. Unlike the boy, however, she was no longer lost in the sensation.

Was it a slight sigh that left her lips?

”Enjoy it while it lasts.”

She released the boy to his urges

Shadowy tendrils shot towards the ceiling, breaking through stone, earth and snow to open the tunnel to the sky above. Debris came crashing down, filling the area below, locking off the frenzied villagers. Slender fingers released the blinding hood, eyes following the hawk as it took flight with its altered message.

”Now, let's see what this game will lead to, shall we?”

She called it an experiment, but in truth it was nothing more than a game, one she had loved to plan out and prepare for. He had been the one to start it, but only one of them could win. Wasn't that what a game was all about?

A small smile stretched her lips as she turned and disappeared down the corridors.

Present

The hooded figure moved silently and untouched through the chaos. Though several of the villagers stepped forward in their frenzy, the slim blade made quick work of them. The heavy, fur-lined coat, typical for the region, concealed the figure completely, though the dull colour and worn exterior told of wear and tear.

Halting at the centre of a square, the hood turned from side to side, as if in search. Though too far away for a whisper to be heard, the feminine voice sounded clearly in Ryuuchi's head.

“Round about here
Sat a little hare
The bow-wos came and chased him..”

The hood tilted back, revealing a young woman's face. Yellow eyes locked on Ryuuchi, teeth flashing in a feral smile.

”Right up there!”, the voice again, but this time from her own lips, the shout reaching across the noise. ”Hey, old guy! Tell me.."

Snow crunched as she buried the tip of the sword in the ground, dangling the blade idly in her grip. From a nearby alley, a figure broke free from the shadows - an elderly man - and staggered towards her, eyes filled with lust. There was a vague resemblance between the two, the same pale shade of hair, the same refined features - although the mans had clearly been worn down by age, harsh weather and abuse, most likely alcohol.

"What have you done to my sweet, little village, eh? I really hate it when people beat me to the punch!”

Few inches before the mans fingertips reached her, the blade flashed quicker than the eye. The mans fingers lay in the snow, the surprise on his face swiftly shifting to horror and pain. Falling to his knees, the man clutched the bleeding stubs to his chest and began moaning and weeping. The young woman's eyes didn't stray from Ryuuchi, continuing the conversation casually, as if the man had never attempted to interrupt.

”Especially when they do it in such a sloppy way.”, she continued, her tone turning taunting, her teeth flashing in the wolf-like grin again.

08/20 08:59:39 Sasuke: SHE'S A DOMINATRIX LARA CROFT

Spoiler:
01/19 07:11:55 Tomoushii: *begins letter* dear malo, just a note to say...
01/19 07:12:35 Tomoushii: ... and at first there was a whip...
01/19 07:12:55 mouse: A damn good whip, might i add.
01/19 07:13:00 Tomoushii: ... someone blindfolded me and whispered something about lemons in my ear
01/19 07:13:10 Chiyoko: Leeeemoooooooons
01/19 07:13:47 Tomoushii: and for some reason when i came to there was a chocolate statue that looked just like robert downey junior
01/19 07:15:33 Tomoushii: ... after the third day of eating nothing but strawberries and what i hoped was milk I found myself suspended in air...
01/19 07:17:40 Tomoushii: ... hoping you are well and either cleaner or less cleaned than i, Tomoushii

01/19 07:18:45 Sasuke: P.S. You're out of rope

02/14 22:01:51 Takeshi: Yoko plunders your villages and rapes your women.
Chiyoko
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:55 pm

Unexpected, the situation he found himself in was unexpected and lived for those kinds of moments, following a careful plan and having everything turning out as predicted lead to boring games and a boring life. For a moment he just looked down at the girl that seemed to be unaffected by the insanity that fell upon the town, not only that but she managed to pin point the cause of the madness and communicate with him telepathically. It had been a long time since he met someone that could communicate using just the mind, he was still young and found the ability fascinating, he couldn't exactly recall his face, like many others it had turned into a black featureless shadow but the ability was fresh in his mind.

He stepped off the ledge of the tallest building in town that had served as an observation deck for the "experiment" and was embraced by the power of gravity, his body plummeting to the ground faster and faster. Bellow him was a couple, an unwilling one at that, the man was busy forcing himself on the much older woman under him and didn't notice but she did, she saw the boot dropping in her direction, the black sole growing bigger and bigger until he landed on her skull, easily crushing it along with the concrete underneath. The man should have been in shock, seeing the woman he was enjoy getting stomped on and crushed to death but madness clouded his judgment, he did not stop even as the red haired man continued walking away.

"Well now, this is a happy surprise!"

He spoke loud enough for her to hear as he casually made his way to the outspoken girl. Ryuuchi's very presence seemed to be completely ignored by the rest of the population running wild in the streets yet they also avoided him perfectly, not one got even close enough to crash into him and nobody stood in his way, it was like a stormy sea had been split in half for him to walk through.

"It seems you've managed to remain completely unaffected by the madness. Or is it maybe that you were able to reign in and take control of it? Perhaps you're so far gone that you're whole mind doesn't even realize what's what...interesting."

He stopped a foot short of her, his red eyes completely fixed on her golden gaze and a large grin showing how much he was enjoy the situation.

"But did you speak of a mess? Oh honey, but that's what makes it fun! Think of it this way, there's Order and Chaos, one cannot be present along with the other but which of them is better? One where you plan everything and know exactly how it'll end because it all followed the same plan or one where you start something and just let it run free and develop? Isn't it much more exciting to see where it'll end up?"

He lowered his face to be at the same level as hers.

"But I'm rambling, I quite apologies for my rudeness, it's a habit I can get rid of for the life of me. Please do introduce yourself, I'm quite curious to find out much...much more about you."

Ryuuchi

PostPosted by Chiyoko » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:05 am

She rolled her eyes at his entrance.

”Seriously. It's just like old people to be so dramatic. Jumping off buildings? Pah-lease."

Grounding the sword again, she crossed her arms at his next comment, a slight pout twisting her lips.

”Are you calling me crazy? Don't be rude, Mister.”

Lifting an eyebrow, she shrugged the annoyance away and glanced around, obviously connecting a few dots of her own by deciphering his words.

”I guess you're talking about whatever you've done here, eh? I'm guessing it strips away inhibitions somehow. Tch, that'd be easy to do with this bunch. They're such a bunch of creeps beneath all that other stuff. Could I tell you some nasty stories.. Eh, I guess looking around is enough now."

Tilting her head, the yellow eyes settled on the town mayor. The elderly, overweight man was occupied forcing what looked to be a a tree- or four year old to the ground, greedy fingers claiming every inch of previously untouched skin.

”Oh man, there he goes again..”, she muttered with disgust, though her eyes immediately swiveled back to Ryuuchi, voice climbing to resume their conversation.”I always do whatever I want anyway. I guess that's why your stuff''s not working on me.”

She shrugged again, though there might have been a little flicker of disappointment hidden away in the stubborn indifference. Hiding it away, the yellow eyes busied themselves with looking him over.

”You're pretty big this close, you know.", she continued, forehead furrowed, gaze thoughtful. It was a strangely intense sizing up, but - again - quickly dismissed, eyes moving behind him to the faceless woman. ”Don't call me honey. Order and chaos, blah. Look at Aunty's face! Uncle isn't even able to appreciate that properly. And daddy...”

Her eyes shifted to the fingerless man nearby, still curled in the snow. He was all too busy awkwardly gulping down the meat from his own severed appendages.

”.. alright, maybe that is pretty amusing. But none of them really seem to appreciate all their nasty shit being dragged out. Are they even going to remember- well, those that survive, obviously - any of this? Or is it just going to be like a bad dream. Because, really, that'd be super lame."

Her tone was almost accusatory at this point, like a spoiled child egging on an older brother. Grasping the hilt, she pulled the sword from the ground, resting the dull side on her shoulder while slowly turning to take in the scenery. Even with her back to him, her voice continued, silently, in his head.

When you force the decision, what fun is the outcome? The agony of choice is so much sweeter than simple, mindless slaughter. Isn't it?

There was a brilliant smile on her face, when she finished spinning, at his final comment, his wording obviously tickling her in some way. A small giggle even managed to escape her before she spoke.

"Oh, totally forgiven. I'm Kaori. But, you know... I was really looking forward to teaching them all a lesson myself, and you've gone and ruined it all, so.. I'm afraid you won't really have time to find out too much about me. Since you'll have to die now.”

A blue shadow - the sword, surrounded by a crackling layer of chakra - flickered towards him at the same timer as her words, aiming a strike across his shoulder and torso with a speed far from what a simple village inhabitant should be able to show. Even a high ranking shinobi would have been pressed to produce such speed and agility. There was no reason at all a completely unknown young woman would be able to hold such abilities.

And yet, there she was.

Spoiler:
Name: Bam-Bam
Range: Contact
Jutsu Type: Kenjutsu/Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Explosion
Clan: Yukigane
Description:
The Yukigane, a small family of shinobi who have protected a mountain region village in Yukigakure for centuries, inherit a special type of explosive chakra. Unlike most other shinobi with the explosive element, the Yukigane do not have to shape or mold objects to inject with their chakra. It simply contains explosive components on its own. As such, they could be considered as walking bombs, though the most common use within the clan is coating weapons or areas with the chakra - as in this instance. By having chakra cover a weapon, every impact releases an explosion at, near or in the victims body. The explosive force is highly condensed, so that even an A-rank jutsu (which could, if set free, level a city block), affects only a small area - but it's impact is equally heightened.

Above the mayhem, comfortably settled on the edge of a slanted roof, Chiyoko watched the distant blue flame with anticipation. She had expected to find a righteous and reformed Ryuuchi, one she would have to force to play the simplest of games. Weeks and month of subtle prodding, tainting this new life of his (though she had to admit she was just a little disappointed at the loss of that bit of amusement), to draw him out.

Instead, this man was a great deal more like the Ryuuchi she had known. The only unanswered question was what had happened to make him change so drastically again. With Drake gone from his system, what personality was this now? The anticipation of discovering made her tingly.

In any case, this was no disappointment. This was so much better than she had hoped for.

Spoiler:
01/19 07:13:00 Tomoushii: ... someone blindfolded me and whispered something about lemons in my ear
01/19 07:13:47 Tomoushii: and for some reason when i came to there was a chocolate statue that looked just like robert downey junior
01/19 07:15:33 Tomoushii: ... after the third day of eating nothing but strawberries and what i hoped was milk I found myself suspended in air...
01/19 07:17:40 Tomoushii: ... hoping you are well and either cleaner or less cleaned than i, Tomoushii

Chiyoko
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:17 pm

There are several layers to Ryuuchi's defense which is one of the reasons why fighting him is incredibly tricky. The first of his physical layers of defense resides in his very attire, clothes made out his own scales with the capability to changing in the exact same way as the ones still attached to his flesh, taking away the need for him to fully covering himself in scales and it also has the added bonus of saving a fortune in cleaning and repairing bills. Ryuuchi could literally feel the power gathered around the girl's sword and his scales acted immediately solely on instinct, strengthening his clothing and covering both his hand and most of his head in black scales just in time to block the sword with the forearm and receive the full power of the attack. To be honest he did not expect the explosion, much less one of such power, not to mention that her speed was quite something which nearly did not give him enough time to set up a defense he has made to act purely on reflex.

His body was propelled with great power across the part, the street and right trough the wall of a nearby building. Even some that were lost in their insane pleasure of sweet blissful freedom stopped to see the glorious explosions, even if only to see the man flying like a rag-doll across the area, it was a sight to behold but not one that kept their attention for long.
It took a few moments for anything to come out of whole made in the building aside from the random pieces of debris dropping from the wall but after a bit he walked back into the light from within the darkness that filled the destroyed room. His neck was crooked and his shoulder looked lower than the other, yet he was smiling.

"That was nice, very interesting trick!"

He said almost to himself. His arm bent at the elbow and the other grabbed it tightly.

"Alright, let's see...like this?"

His arm pushed the other up suddenly as he tried to pop the dislocated shoulder back into place but it failed.

"Ouch...give me a second...I think it's like this. One, two aaaaaaaaannndd..."

He tried it again at a different angle and it finally popped back to where it should be, Ryuuchi immediately started laughing with a tear in his eye.

"Ou-Ou-Ooouuuuccchhhh...that hurt more than I thought it would!"

Both hands then lifted up, one stopping on the top of his head while the other on the chin and without saying a word he jerked his head into the right position accompanied by a loud cracking sound and more laughter after that.

"Damn...that one hurt even more. Remind me never to do that again."

Ryuuchi twisted his neck, looking left and then right, up and down and finally putting an ear to each shoulder, releasing just a couple more, quieter, cracking sounds. When he was done, he began walking to the girl with the same grin on his face.

"Right, where wer...Ah yes! What did you say before? Something about forcing decisions and boring outcomes? But you see baby girl, I don't force anything! If anything I'm making even more choices possible!"

He grew closer and closer to her until he finally came to a stop right about at the same distance to her as he was before, though the ground was quite damaged under his feet, making him appear slightly shorter.

"I hate forcing people to make choices, that's no better than just giving them an order! However seeing someone make a choice and living with it, now that is a sight to behold in my opinion. For example, you have a choice right now...you either attack me again or you don't! See? Choices!"

Ryuuchi

PostPosted by Chiyoko » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:24 pm

Kaori widened her eyes - frozen in place, sword still raised at the angle of impact - while Ryuuchi's body catapulted through the first obstacle in his way. As the storm of snowflakes that had been stirred slowly began to settle again, and her eyes stopped watering from the flash of the explosion, she lifted both arms in victory.

”Wooohoo! Yes!”, she screamed, doing a little dance in the spot, the forgotten sword twirling dangerously above her head.

”Who's the baddest in town, huh?! Did you see tha-”

The pale yellow eyes searched for a proper audience, but found that the villagers had already returned to their own hellish tasks. Shoulders slumping, she groaned and rolled her eyes, returning the sword to its sheath with the ease of practice.

”Gawd, I should have made him clean up first. Seriously, look at this mess.. ”, Kaori muttered, surveying the square before she tilted her head to find the distant figure on the rooftop.

”Shouldn't that thing stop once he's dead? Not that I really mind, but I'm not cleaning up this shi-”, she started questioningly, halting as Chiyoko gently ticked a finger back and forth. In the same moment, the pale eyes caught the shift in the shadows within the busted wall. Mouth dropping, she glared at the distant figure, fingers curling so tight her knuckles paled even more than her already fair skin. Each crack of bones popping as he waltzed back made her flinch, shoulders lifting to her ears. Though Ryuuchi wouldn't be able to hear it, he would certainly be able to see the muscles of her jaw working as she ground her teeth. She barely seemed to hear his little madmans-rant.

”Damnit! Does no one around here know how to stay dead?! Choice this and force that, who the [badword] cares?! Just die, you bastard!”

Cheeks reddening as the words tumbled out in the beginnings of a tantrum, Kaori drew the sword back with one hand, her other forming quick seals. This time, as the sword moved toward Ryuuchi, the chakra left the blade in vibrant blue orbs, the size of a fist, following the pattern of the strike, a near constant barrage of tiny explosions. Blade twirling, the chakra traced a final pattern quick as the eye.

The square a few feet from Kaori exploded, fire quickly dying out as dirt and snow rained down.

Spoiler:
Name: Butterfly Boom
Range: Long
Jutsu Type: Kenjutsu/Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Explosion
Clan: Yukigane
Description:
The Yukigane, a small family of shinobi who have protected a mountain region village in Yukigakure for centuries, inherit a special type of explosive chakra. Unlike most other shinobi with the explosive element, the Yukigane do not have to shape or mold objects to inject with their chakra. It simply contains explosive components on its own. As such, they could be considered as walking bombs, though the most common use within the clan is coating weapons or areas with the chakra. By having chakra cover a weapon, every impact releases an explosion at, near or in the victims body. The explosive force is highly condensed, so that even an A-rank jutsu (which could, if set free, level a city block), affects only a small area - but it's impact is equally heightened.

With Butterfly Boom, the coating of chakra leaves the blade in the pattern of the swords stroke, initially as fist-sized orbs that each hold the property of a B-rank explosion. Finishing the jutsu takes impressive swords-man skill, tracing the pattern of a large (regular person-size) butterfly in the air in a fraction of a second. The butterfly-pattern of chakra speeds towards the target, causing a massive explosion at impact.

Spoiler:

Chiyoko
Site Fanatic
Site Fanatic

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:40 am

As the dirt and snow began to settle the damage that the explosion made to the area became more and more visible and it was quite impressive. Who would have thought that a girl like her was capable of releasing something with that much destructive power? Though, after the display of the last hit that sent him flying it was hardly a surprise that she could blow up an area of that size.
The last thing to become visible within the crater of destruction was none other than him, the red haired man laying motionless on his back as smoke was released from his own body. One would expect the body to have been reduced to several burnt pieces after that but then again anyone else would have already been blown to pieces after the first hit. But not him, Ryuuchi's body was perfectly intact, clothing and all.

"Aaawwww...that explosion fetish is the bomb...get it? Because bombs and explosions...hmmm..."

Slowly he got up to a sitting position, crossing his left leg under the bent right and placing his right elbow over the right knee. His free left hand moved up to his neck and after tilting it to the side for a moment he snapped it right back to the normal position with a far less cracking sound than before accompanying the motion. When he noticed no reaction to his incredibly bad joke he simply waved her off and frowned.

"Though crowed...anyway! Option A was it?"

His hands shot to his font, coming together and making a set of fast handseals. The moment the hands stopped on the last seal he released them from each other and used his left to casually get up to his feet. Once in an upright position Ryuuchi rose his right hand and pointed his index finger toward the girl.

"Consequence time...poke!"

The first part of the sentence he was away from her but when he spoke of a poke he executed the action right to her forehead, the distance between them shrinking in flash. The poke itself was harmless, it wasn't mean to hurt and had a playful hint to it but combining with the sudden appearance of the larger man right her face, made Kaori trip and fall on her behind.

"There we go! I'll take this though, it's dangerous to carry things like this around."

He spoke as he removed the sword from her hands, quite slow and gently but she didn't seem to offer than much resistance aside from her left leg bending and her body flopping to the ground on her side. Standing up, moving around and even the simply act of moving her arm out of the way to prevent the man from taking her sword away was already something beyond her reach as her body no longer acted according to her wishes. Sakasama no Sekai was a nasty genjutsu, it still gave the victim the ability to move however every command the brain gave to the body was scrambled to an extraordinary extent.

Ryuuchi leaned over the girl and grabbed her leg, pulling her body closer to a nearby bench where he released her and sat himself down, looking down at the girl still helpless on the ground, moving her limbs in an uncoordinated fashion, a hopeless attempt to get up.

"Ok now, while the lunatics around us start making use of you, I'd like to ask a couple of questions. Feel free to not answer if my questions are uncomfortable, I wouldn't want to be rude."

And sure enough the sight of the girl that had caused such a ruckus moments before now sprawled on the ground completely helpless quickly began to attract various men from around the area. Slowly but surely a large group of madman started to gather around them, looking toward Ryuuchi to see if he would stop them but as he only glanced at them and grinned they took it as being given permission. Even without their sanity, his presence alone was enough to keep the crazies from doing anything to cross the him.

"How did you talk straight into my pretty head? Oh and who's your friend? She smells nice."

Spoiler:
Name: Sakasama no Sekai (Inverted World)
Range: Short
Jutsu Type: Genjutsu
Elemental Affinity: N/A
Clan: N/A
Description: As the name implies, this genjutsu completely switches the target's perception of the world around them. Up and down, left and right as well as forward and backward are opposite. It is not just the sense of direction that is changed; the opponent's eyesight, direction of incoming attacks, and injury locations are also inverted. The most terrifying part of this jutsu is that it is impossible to adapt oneself to the shift as the illusion itself will switch everything around the second the target adapts to the new direction shift and keep switching, meaning that the target will be stuck in the reverse world until the genjutsu is released. Once the handseals are made, the user simply has to make direct physical contact with the target(s) to trap them in the genjutsu.

Ryuuchi

Return to ::- Yuki no Kuni - The Great Provinces -::