Sight Seal(Moved from NC)

-This section deals with things not found on the common shinobi. These can and will include; Demons, Spirits, Transformations, Unique Chakra, and others. Please place you creations in the proper Sub-Forums, and read the templates carefully.
You cannot post in the main forum. However you can post in the Sub-Forums within
Forum rules
Remember, NarutoC Members: If you are making a transfer of anything, please make sure to include a link! If you don't the mods will ask you for one.

Sight Seal(Moved from NC)

PostPosted by Rey Yan » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:57 pm

Character Name: Rey Yan
Name of Sealing Method: Sight Seal
Preparations: None since the seal is already in effect.
Positive Effects on Target: Loss of sight allows other senses to improve, increasing his hearing, smell, touch and taste.
Negative Effects on User: Unable to see.
Seal Info: A seal placed upon Rey when he was six. The seal blocks off all connection to the inflicted's eyes, effectively blinding the user. The seal can only be released by the one who placed the seal or by sending a flow of chakra greater than the seal's limit into it. The seal does not vanish if broken; it remains until it is either properly removed or can be used to re-seal the inflicted's sight. At the moment, Rey does not possess the chakra levels to break the seal himself. The seal takes the form of an eye with sword stuck down the middle of it, usually appearing on the affected's forehead.

Link to Approval
Rey Yan
New User
New User

Re: Sight Seal(Moved from NC)

PostPosted by Physalis |0083| » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:17 pm

Rey Yan wrote:
Character Name: Rey Yan
Name of Sealing Method: Sight Seal
Preparations: None since the seal is already in effect.
Positive Effects on Target: Loss of sight allows other senses to improve, increasing his hearing, smell, touch and taste.
Negative Effects on User: Unable to see.
Seal Info: A seal placed upon Rey when he was six. The seal blocks off all connection to the inflicted's eyes, effectively blinding the user. The seal can only be released by the one who placed the seal or by sending a flow of chakra greater than the seal's limit into it. The seal does not vanish if broken; it remains until it is either properly removed or can be used to re-seal the inflicted's sight. At the moment, Rey does not possess the chakra levels to break the seal himself. The seal takes the form of an eye with sword stuck down the middle of it, usually appearing on the affected's forehead.

Link to Approval

Spoiler:
BECAUSE
I'M HAPPY

Tsuuki wrote:I took the Fluoxetine, not for the wounds but so I won't give a shit when I sneak past the person trapped in the car.

Since Youtube has so deemed it to be a travesty to host this video on it's site. I give you this link to enjoy this beautiful piece of artwork.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82733824/
http://gifsound.com/?gif=replygif.net/i ... CLoZ2Q&s=3
Physalis |0083|
▷0083◁
▷0083◁

Return to Unique Abilities Creation.