The Gods of Life and Death [Kiyo]

Outside the walls of the major cities, the Snow Empire boasts a variety of climates and landscapes. From the frozen glacial desert of the north, to the deciduous rain forest in the south, the four provinces are fun to discover for those who can keep their wits about them. Wild beasts of primitive and dangerous proportions loom in the corners of even its most barren wastelands, and the criminal elements are almost free to roam anyplace that is secluded from civilization.

The Gods of Life and Death [Kiyo]

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:40 pm

He sat atop a giant boulder, admiring the fantastic battle unfolding down bellow, a human being and a dragon engaged in mortal combat. She was a former Jounin of Kumogakure before the exile of the ninja, using her lightning jutsu to pierce through the dragon's formidable scales and enhancing her physical abilities to dodge its attacks. The dragon was a powerful one, nicknamed a Land Dragon due to its lack of wings but powerful earth affinity and control, each attack producing such a strong impact that it would kill any living being in one hit. The fight was surprisingly even, until she dodged the dragon's full on charge by jumping over it.

"Oh! Watch out for the..."

She was in mid air when the dragon suddenly spun around, smashing its club like tail into the frail ninja's body and sending her crashing into a wall and breaking most bones in her body. The girl was still alive as the dragon approached her slowly, having noticed that the its adversary was already unable to fight and instead opting to toy with its would be meal. The dragon picked her up by one of her broken arms and roared at her, as if imposing its dominance over the broken and defenseless prey. Ryuuchi didn't really care for the girl, though it was somewhat sad since her test results proved her to be a fine candidate with a high rate of synchronization with dragon chakra so she would have made a great test subject.
The dragon proceeded to devour its prey, until it felt something land on its back.

"Yo..."

A lightning bolt left his hand and tore through the dragon's heart right after the greeting, causing the massive beast to fall dead to the ground...dead.
Going out with to gather materials with possible test subjects was always a win win situation, on the one hand he could get a new test subject if the ninja were to kill the dragon while on the other he could just go ahead and feed on the dragon should the person fail. Either way it gave him a chance to go out and breathe in the fresh air once in a while. His fangs dug into the dead dragon, tearing through the scales that normal weapons could not pierce with great ease as Ryuuchi began draining the dragon of what chakra it had left.

Ryuuchi
I like your pretty, easily broken, face. >:D

Re: The Gods of Life and Death [Kiyo]

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:03 pm

He was standing on the top of a tree, scanning the mountainside looking for any sign of life and finding none. The crack of lightning finally catches his attention, making him turn towards it. He shakes his head silently before disappearing, heading straight towards the noises while muttering to himself.

Kiyoshi lands on the boulder easily, looking down at the corpses and Ryuuchi, sighing loudly. "Shit man, you could've saved her. I just lost all of my reward money." He hops off the boulder, landing beside the corpses and looking down at what was left of the girl. Reaching down he grabs what was left of one of her arms, looking it over before tossing it away. "This is what happens when shitty ninja try to do something. Anyway, what are you doing out here? I haven't seen you in ages, thought you were dead." He looks at the corpse of the dragon, nodding once. "Well, I have some work to do still, but we can catch up after, meet you in town?"
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:15 am

He appeared out of nowhere just as Ryuuchi was finishing up his dragon energy drink, to think that someone was capable of getting that close to him without him noticing and do it so quickly meant only one thing, that the guy before him was good. Both the aura about him and his chakra levels were proof that he wasn't just a nobody, he was a dangerous and powerful man without a shadow of a doubt, so obviously strong that Ryuuchi instinctively control his scale made clothing to become as though as possible.
Seriously...who in the hell was that guy? More importantly, why was he acting so familiar with him as if they knew eachother?

"Wait..."

He shouted suddenly as he noticed the man seemed intent on leaving them, he had to know just who he was and how he knew him. It was likely that the man was part of his past, one of the many faceless people inside his memories but which one of them was the big question. Ryuuchi made a quick set of handseals and his hands began glowing a green light. He lowered himself and placed both hands on the dead dragon's body, the light quickly spreading and enveloping the dragon's completely.

"Stay a while, I got some questions for you...like who are you, for example."

The dead dragon's legs spasm for a moment before crashing into the stone floor underneath, cracking it as the undead dragon lifted itself from the floor and released a bellowing roar with all its strength.

Ryuuchi

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:52 pm

He ignored Ryuuchi's wait, taking a single step towards what was left of the girl's corpse, but only managed to take that one single step before the dragon was suddenly a zombie. He just stares at it for a moment, then lets out a stream of curses that ends with, "Oh god dammit, really? You had to zombie it? What the [badword] man?" but I'm not going to include them all because it'd take too long to type out.

Kiyoshi takes a moment, giving himself a moment to calm down. "Look, we'll take later. I'm on a job. Now move so I can get what I need." A sword appears in Kiyoshi hand, drawn from what seemed to be nowhere. He takes a step towards the dragon and Ryuuchi, an annoyed look still on his face.
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:00 pm

The overly familiar way the man talked to him was somewhat annoying, it seemed like they really did know eachother a long time of, perhaps even in another life, but the fact that he felt nothing with his interactions with the man, that no lingering memories surfaced at all...it was incredibly aggravating.
He turned to the man and then looked back to what was left of the woman who had been nothing but a sacrifice to a dragon, it looked like he wanted something with her.

"I realize that it might be a bit rude on my part as well, but..."

Ryuuchi snapped his fingers and the dragon moved on its own, lifting one of it's large claws and immediately bringing it crashing down on the remains, further crushing and smashing them, a process that was repeated a couple more times just to turn the remains into a bloody pulp.

"...when I ask a question, I feel sick until its answered. Do me a favorite then...keep me from getting sick will you?"

The dragon adjusted back it's position facing Kiyoshi and released a powerful, and supposedly intimidating, roar.

Ryuuchi

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:35 am

"...You aren't joking, are you? You seriously don't remember me? Well, this changes things." He takes a step back, holding up a hand in peace, letting them relax. A moment later he darts forward, slamming a palm into Ryuuchi's chest and sending him flying, bouncing off the ground a few times before being halted by a tree.

Kiyoshi turns, flicking his wrist and sending his blade upwards, taking off the dragon's head with an easy stroke of his blade, before taking a step forward and slamming his palm on the ground, chakra bursting around him. Plants bloom around him as he forcefully heals everything in a radius around him, bringing the girl back to life and causing the dragon to multiple. A second later a empty doorway appears in front of him, which he throws the girl through before dismissing it and slapping a seal onto each of the dragons beside him, letting it merge with them. He finally turns to see what happened.

It was then that the tags he had planted on Ryuuchi exploded.
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:04 pm

To be able to knock him back like that, albeit doing no damage, it already showed that the guy was anything but a pushover but what really caught his attention was his healing ability, it was absolutely ridiculous to say the least. Ryuuchi could remember similar feats but thanks to his warped memories no face could be placed on the ones performing them, yet what the man was doing was even more advanced. He was good at destroying things, fantastic at both killing and obliterating everything around him...the guy did the exact opposite with ease.

Ryuuchi watched as the man brought everything to life and did the impossible in giving the reviving dragon the same properties of a starfish, but if he could bring things to life then all he had to do was kill them once again. He pointed a finger to the sky and immediately a tiny red ball appeared, floating less than an inch above the tip of the finger, a modified version of his Kakyuu jutsu without the outer layer and therefore no limit. Fire chakra began gathering on the ball making it grow bigger and bigger by the moment as he watched the formerly dead girl disappearing into a doorway and the new formed dragons taking up position next to his opponent. Quickly the balls diameter nearly rivaled his height but then the tags on his chest went off, the explosion nearly pushing him back and the flames being quickly sucked into the ball making it nearly twice its size.

"Let's try this..."

The finger quickly moved down, pointing in the guy and dragons' direction and sending the large ball of flames toward them. The giant Kakyuu flew quickly, everything around it immediately catching on fire from just being near it and just before it got close enough to the dragons Ryuuchi made a single handseal with his right hand, activating the large bomb and producing a huge explosion, engulfing the area in flames and obliterating even the dragons in the process. The place that had become so full of life, quickly became a faery hell.

Ryuuchi

Return to ::- Yuki no Kuni - The Great Provinces -::