The Girl Who Fell Through Time (Oddy)

The open land between civilization. Deserts, forests, volcanoes, canyons, rivers, rails. Have a good journey.

Re: The Girl Who Fell Through Time (Oddy)

PostPosted by Oddric » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:39 am

Clasping his hand over Omoi's after her display of affection, Dokutoru gave her a sheepish smile. "You won't have to let it go. You'll be okay." Whatever he could say to try and comfort her. She probably knew there was a level of falsity in what he was saying, but he go to the extremes to make sure she was fine at the end of everything.

He took the crystal from her, looking down at it confused before meeting Omoi's gaze again. "I'll hold on to it while you regenerate." Why she wouldn't just hold on to it herself was beyond him. He didn't know what she thought was going to happen, but he would hold onto the sapphire beauty for now.

Lifting up his arm, Dokutoru blocked out any of the blinding orange light that was escaping from the woman. That familiar time energy. However, there wasn't much of it. It was too fast. Lowering his arm, Dokutoru stood dumbfounded at the pile of dust that remained from his friend.

"Omoi?" His voice was shaky, his body turning about as he looked around the TASAM. "Omoi? Omoi?!" One hand on his head, he looked back to the disintegrated pile of his friend, that too had vanished. "No." He moved his vision to the sapphire in his hand, clutching it. Omoi told him to have faith, he wondered if she even knew this was going to happen.

Sapphire still in hand, Dokutoru ran up to the console. "Maybe she just vanished again, maybe she's somewhere else!" Pulling out the seal on a cloth form his pocket, Dokutoru held it up to his ear. "Where are you now? You have to be somewhere, let me find you. Please. Please..."

| Request Thread | Characters | Quotes |
"This adventure is made possible by generations of searchers strictly adhering to a simple set of rules; test ideas by experiment and observation, build on those ideas that past the test, reject the ones that fail. Follow the evidence wherever it leads, and question... everything. Accept these terms, and the cosmos is yours..."
-- Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Oddric
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Raika » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:58 am

Thoughts flicked in a jumbled mess, and she was trying her best to reorganize everything, get it all back into order, and adjust as best she could as quickly as she could.

She could hear--no, sense?--Dokutoru panicking. It was expected, but....

Guilt.

She hoped he would be able to keep faith, like she asked him to.

But if he started blaming himself, with no way for her to tell him otherwise--

She reached out, weak as she was from what she had done.

The power of the soul.

She felt him, still holding the crystal.

Just breathe. I am here.

The seal she had given him would still work, she was certain. But her mental voice was tired, weak.

Give me time to rest.... I'll be able to fix things soon, but it will take time.

And softly, the glow of the sapphire he held was pulsing steadily like a small heartbeat.
(Kudos to Arzur for making the pic! ;D )
Raika
Silver Dragon of Kumogakure

PostPosted by Oddric » Tue May 20, 2014 10:54 am

"Damn it!" He cursed again, marching up to the central console. Sapphire in one hand and the sealed fabric placed between his teeth, he began wildly flipping switches and cranking levers.

"Maybe the old girl can... I don't know. Find a signal? Anything. I don't believe your gone!" At this point Dokutoru was rambling out loud, holding up the sapphire as he finished his work on the dashboard.

The fabric in his mouth was removed as he placed the sapphire into an open slot just before the glowing wisps within the central glass column. "What if I... reached into her past and pulled her out? Stopped any of this from ever happening. It would be paradoxical, but... I've done worse. Right?" He placed his now free hand onto his head, rubbing his hair as he examined the monitor screen just above the controls. It was static-y, nothing was changing. No signal, no message, no fuuinjutsu, nothing. "There has to be something. She has to be somewhere. Find me something." Dokutoru took a step forward, the fabric falling to the floor as he grabbed the screen and shook it. "Find me something!!" The time lord screamed.

It all stopped. Dokutoru felt the beating of his hearts as he heard a familiar noise. He suddenly crouched down, grabbing the cloth up from the grated metal floor and put it up to his ear. "Omoi. Thank the Lord." He sighed, his other hand grabbed the ridge of his nose as he did as she requested, breathed.

"Time?" The relieved man asked, a silence followed. Well, almost silence. A third heartbeat met his ears, causing him to stand and approach the sapphire. "It's why she couldn't give me a signal, she was already in the room. Sort of." He gave a soft chuckle before returning attention to the fabric.

"How much time? What do you need from me? I'll need to keep you somewhere safe. Just this last thing, tell me this last thing." He could keep the sapphire on him, but that would be far too dangerous. He had lost his jacket to the time vortex before, so it wasn't an option he was comfortable with. Somewhere in the TASAM would have to do.

"This adventure is made possible by generations of searchers strictly adhering to a simple set of rules; test ideas by experiment and observation, build on those ideas that past the test, reject the ones that fail. Follow the evidence wherever it leads, and question... everything. Accept these terms, and the cosmos is yours..."
-- Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Oddric
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Raika » Sat May 24, 2014 9:46 pm

"First... thank you, but don't try to create a paradox for me ever."

Her 'voice' was tired and seemingly dizzy, trying to sort through so much as quickly as possible.

"...don't know how long this'll take. Hoping I'll get... you know... to the hatchling stage within a week? Then I can actually move on my own. And uh... squeak. But I'm going to have to rebuild everything from the molecular level... wasn't going to let anyone else modify my genetics, no offense. Bad enough things happened as a result of last time. But I set up my pocket dimension within a week, so that should be the maximum time. Just uh... put me in the bedroom-kitchen-thing, I guess? That'll make sure food's nearby if you're off somewhere when I hit that point. And visit. Visiting me would be nice. This is going to be a bit of a headache... or... don't have a head, don't know what to call it. This is going to be a mess for me to untangle."

A soft, tired mental laugh.

She was rearranging a life's worth of memories, of thoughts, and dealing with a sudden lack of being able to move herself. Or sense things normally.

For someone who valued her freedom so highly, it was a self-induced nightmare. She was lucky she could distract herself with getting herself sorted and out of it.

"...visits would definitely be nice."
Raika

PostPosted by Oddric » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:26 pm

"I've been through a few paradoxes before." He chuckled lightly, an attempt to draw attention away from a rather serious topic. A paradox had the potential to totally change the world as either of them knew it.

Dokutoru listened. The whole process seemed wildly complicated. As he was about to open his mouth to offer the assistance of a rather talented geneticist he knew, it became obvious this was something she had to work through herself. "Are you sure? Actually, don't answer that. I know you are, conserve your strength." He said, cloth in one hand and sapphire in the other he walked up the second flight of metallic stairs as he approached the first hallway into the depths of the TASAM.

"Had I known what you were up to, I certainly would have tried to stop you." Admitted the man, "but I suppose you have had Kouinjoutei experience and exposure before. This is a risky ordeal you're undertaking. I don't think the regeneration process had been used quite like in the way you just utilized it for. I can't promise this will be a one hundred percent fixable issue. I can almost guarantee it won't." His voice trailed as he opened the door to the 'bedroom-kitchen-thing'. "...Sorry. Just voicing my concerns. You have my utmost faith, I'm sure you'll be all right!"

Turning on his heel, he wasn't quite sure where to put the sapphire. Or rather, the egg.

Screech!

Egg and cloth on a bed, Dokutoru dragged it over to the table top and refrigerator. "You'll be properly hungry when you hatch, won't you? Eek. What do baby dragons eat, anyway?" Not expecting a response from Omoi, he pulled out a variety of foods from the fridge, placing it onto the bed. Hands on his hips, he bit his inner cheek. "The food'll last a while, no need for concern. I've just never... well, you know." Child care. Well, this would be good experience for his godtwins.

"I'll be back. Don't move." He pointed a finger toward the sapphire as he backtracked out of the room, cloth in hand and a grin on his face showed he was clearly amused.

Sometime Later

It had been over a week. Definitely over a week. Dokutoru didn't forget, just... he had a lot on his plate. Dragon in his dining and reclining room wasn't exactly a usual thing. Luckily the other living things on the TASAM didn't require so much attention.

"Omoi?" Dokutoru called out, one hand opening the door as he poked his head in. "Are you... up?"

-- Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Oddric
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Raika » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:07 pm

Curled up on one of the beds, taking up most of the central portion, was a lump of sapphire scales and wing membranes, the mess he had left out for her when she was restrained to the crystal all neatly cleaned as if it had never occured....

And then a tail uncurled and wings stretched out, the small, large-dog-sized dragoness stretching out like a cat, still not looking at him... before she sat atop her nest of blankets on the mattress, sapphire eyes gazing upon the time traveler in a mix of frustration and loneliness.

"...you know... if I'd known you'd take this long, I'd have asked you to leave some books for me to read."

Her voice was high-pitched and childlike as she looked away in a sulk, her tail slowly swishing back and forth, her wings neatly folded--still a touch out of adult proportions, too much so to be able to fly, and her body was more chunky and thick than long and sinuous. If she shifted into a human now... she'd probably be around a toddler.

Though she refused to shift now. That would be more embarrassing than being a small dragoness with her current voice.

After a moment she looked back to him in annoyance before lifting a claw to point towards the fridge. "And what were you thinking, just leaving random food laying out?! A fresh hatchling may be weak, but I would've managed to open the fridge. And for future reference, hatchlings normally eat meat, and maybe some fruits. We at least have our fangs from hatching, don't have to grow them in. And 'don't move', you said. Real witty." The last bit absolutely dripped with sarcasm before she looked away again, sulking.

...and after a while, she muttered, still not looking at him, "...leaving me alone after all that mess...."
Raika

PostPosted by Oddric » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:37 am

He felt relieved when he saw her. Though quite a bit smaller. She seemed quite all right, stable condition and everything. No abnormalities to speak of. Maybe she would be perfectly okay after all?

Dokutoru rubbed the back of his head, walking into the expansive room. "Maybe I should have brought you to the pool and library instead, huh?" He gave a weak smile, sensing Omoi's disappointment and frustration.

"Uh... sorry. You didn't exactly leave me with a manual, you know?" Dokutoru said with a nervous chuckle. Meats? Fruits? How was he supposed to know? He was bad with children anyway. He might have done the same thing with a human child!

"I know, I know!" A hand came up to wrap around his forehead as Omoi expressed her disappointment in the much older man. "The time just sort of slipped past me." Some time lord he was.

The bed creaked a bit as Dokutoru came to sit beside Omoi. "...I never asked to be responsible for kids. Children are whiny and cry-ee." He squinted a bit, hands moving as he spoke. "How am I supposed to help take care of them? If I were better, maybe I would have stayed longer with you before you hatched. I was hoping you'd be all grown up the next time I popped into the room. I'm relieved your mentality isn't that of a child." There was a tenseness in how Dokutoru spoke. It was rather obvious that talk of 'kids' and 'children' weren't directed toward Omoi and her new state.

"I'm a godfather, Omoi. My... friend has requested that I help her raise a couple of twins she is going to be having soon. I am rubbish with kids. How can I be responsible with them? I mean... I bloody left you here! I'm always running about and doing things and getting into trouble... now kids? I am irresponsible all by myself, but now helping out with children? I'll fail miserably." He sighed again, hands rubbing against each other. The ninety-two-year-old looked from the ground and to Omoi again. "Sorry. Not your problems, eh? I should not have left you without visiting more often. Maybe I just have commitment issues. I knew you'd be all right, though. I wasn't worried, I always had faith in you. Just like you said, right?" He smiled. It didn't make it any better, but maybe Omoi would understand in some capacity. Perhaps he would have pet her or brought her onto his lap, but he wasn't entirely sure of her mood.

"...So, what's the average length of childhood for a dragon? Something you could speed up?" Dokutoru had his methods of speeding up the aging process, but he'd rather not mix Kouinjoutei processes and Omoi's genetics again.

-- Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Oddric
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Raika » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:40 pm

He was focusing on the wrong thing.

A manual?

Children?

Glad her mentality wasn't that of a child, did he think she would've let herself regress like tha--

"I'm a godfather, Omoi. My... friend has requested that I help her raise a couple of twins she is going to be having soon. I am rubbish with kids. How can I be responsible with them? I mean... I bloody left you here! I'm always running about and doing things and getting into trouble... now kids? I am irresponsible all by myself, but now helping out with children? I'll fail miserably."

Omoi finally looked at him again, sapphire eyes quiet. It was no wonder.... He saw her state, and saw something else. Not his friend, but... his future godchildren.

"Sorry. Not your problems, eh? I should not have left you without visiting more often. Maybe I just have commitment issues. I knew you'd be all right, though. I wasn't worried, I always had faith in you. Just like you said, right?"

She looked away for a moment, barely cracking a smile. "...right."

"...So, what's the average length of childhood for a dragon? Something you could speed up?"

Omoi closed her eyes with a sigh... before standing, crawling over to curl up on her older friend's lap, resting her head on his knee, her tail hanging off and slowly flicking back and forth, her body larger than the space was was attempting to rest on and spilling over onto the bed. "...I'm already speeding it up. But it'll take a while for me to fully reach me original size again. And I'm trying not to exhaust myself in the process."

Her head lifted then, neck raising so that she could meet his gaze at eye-level.

"I am no child, no matter my form. Just as you're not as young as you look."

She let that sink in for a moment... before looking away again.

"...and so the problem isn't a matter of having left a child unattended. I know... you lose track of time easily. You saw another problem in me, something you were scared of, and you may have avoided me because of it. I understand that. And I was alone here, with no life but what I could sense of the TASAM's, and no way to talk to anyone. For a time, no way to move. Trapped. I am a dragon... and that is one thing that is hard for me to bear. When I hatched, it was better, but... I was still left alone with my thoughts, with no distraction aside from making things of my scales or looking at old memories of happier times. And no way to go elsewhere without fear of forever being lost."

She half-cracked a smile again, and moved to rest her head against Dokutoru's chest, eyes closed and voice quiet. "...thank you for not taking any longer in coming back. And don't blame yourself further... it is in the past. Alright?"
Raika

PostPosted by Oddric » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:18 pm

"Ah..." Dokutoru responded, letting Omoi rest her head on his knee. He and his people had ways of slowing down and speeding up the aging process. He wasn't sure how Omoi was doing it to herself, but he imagined it couldn't be all that different.

The man let himself smirk at Omoi's comment of his age, but it faded quickly as Omoi reminded him of just how long she had been waiting around for him. "Yes, yes... I know." Dokutoru sighed again. He didn't like what he had done to Omoi, and he couldn't promise he wouldn't do it again. As much as he and his companions might have liked to believe that Dokutoru had mastery over time and space, the truth was he was not an expert. He never wanted to hurt his companions, physically or emotionally, but it was nearly inevitable.

A chuckle. "I suppose it is. All right." He said, happy to simply move on from the conversation. Not entirely sure what to do with his hands now with a dragon on his lap, he figured petting Omoi similarly to a cat might not be a terrible option.

"So, what now? I realize you have to take the process slow." Dokutoru looked over the young dragon. He wondered how much of the reversal process back to an egg state was from Kouinjoutei genetics and how much was from Omoi's own true bloodline. He was afraid to ask. "I guess more importantly, do you feel anything... wrong? Any major flaws in the process? With you?" Something else he was afraid to ask, but he had to. He hoped the initial release of regeneration energy was enough to expel anything Kouinjoutei, anything wrong from the girl. "That uh... 'time leak' you had," still for lack of a better word, "do you think it's fixed? Gone, hopefully. Though it's also entirely possible it is just the TASAM that is keeping you stable. Not to scare you." He chuckled again. "Though I'm sure you would feel it." Seventy percent sure, anyway.

-- Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Oddric
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Raika » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:01 am

A wry smile formed on Omoi's muzzle as she looked up at him. "If I'm still leaking time, then we've got a problem. I left all memories of Kouinjoutei DNA that I had in the body that disintegrated before I rebuilt myself from a calculated regression based on my own, unaltered DNA. But no, I don't feel anything that's wrong." She glanced to the side briefly... before reaching into her chest with a hand, pulling out the same crystal she had handed him earlier to frown quietly at it. "...when I handed you this... it already held my soul. Every memory I had aside from your DNA. My chakra...." A soft sigh, returning it back inside her rib cage. "...was a pain to program, though I already had some of it figured out... had been an idea to handle if I ever fought him again." Otoha. The Black Dragon that controlled him, who had already nearly killed her once....

She grimaced briefly before looking sheepishly up at Dokutoru. "...agreed to not tell Kurado-san? I'd uh... rather not have him decide to randomly hunt me. Though certainly not planning to meddle with such things beyond this." She shook her head and sighed. "Gonna take some getting used to...."
Raika

PostPosted by Oddric » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:08 pm

A stream of air left his lungs as he exhaled. It was a weight that was lifted off his shoulders, knowing that Omoi had completely eradicated all knowledge of his DNA, Kouinjoutei genetics. That was dangerous information. He knew that Omoi would not use it in a way that would endanger other people, but even then it seemed to have caused a major issue. And if not that, what if someone got theirs hands on Omoi who wanted Dokutoru's biological code? He trusted Omoi, truly he did, but he did not trust his own code. The last person who attempted to completely and fully copy and understand Dokutoru's DNA got themselves a first class ticket into the sun.

"Good." He smiled, happy to hear that she both rid herself of deeper Kouinjoutei understanding as well as that there seemed to be no problems with her new body. As Omoi continued on, his smile transformed to a frown.

"A backup plan, huh?" Dokutoru hummed. He wasn't one to speak against suicidal plans and stupid, stupid ideas, but then again he cared so much more about his companions and friends than himself. "Well, I pray you never have to go through this again. You shouldn't fight him by yourself." She shouldn't fight him period, but he knew how Omoi felt about Otoha and the beast that overtook him.

Bringing up Kurado poked a sore spot in Dokutoru's memory, but it was very relevant. "Certainly not!" He quickly responded. "The last thing I'd want him to know is about my... unique genetics. He's already suspicious of me. I have enough people on my tail, wanting information and Lord knows what else." A particular criminal organization had him on their most wanted list. He didn't want an expert hunter and tracker after him, too.

Dokutoru orientated himself, and Omoi, and stood up from the rather comfortable bed. "Well, you have been in this room long enough!" Hands on his waist, he took a moment to glance around the room. "Quite a nice room, but still!" Perfect for very large sleepovers. Dokutoru led the way out of the, quite literally, 'bed and breakfast' room and toward an adjacent door in the skinny, short-ish hallway. Strangely, Omoi and all other guests had never been further than the dozen or so doors in the hallway inside the interior of the TASAM. They all thought, most likely, that there were potential dangers beyond these doors. After all, Dokutoru had mentioned that it was a labyrinth of sorts.

"Here we are, perhaps an even nicer room! You can take a dip, or an intellectual dip!" He laughed, door wide open to the new room which contained a pool engraved into the marble floor as well as shelves upon shelves of books and scrolls that led up multiple floors. "My people made hundreds of copies of literature throughout the ages. Most TASAMs have the same collection. You could spend your whole life trying to read through all of them. It's quite overwhelming." He smirked, nodding his head toward the pool before laughing again. "Hence I usually go for the pool!"

-- Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Oddric
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Raika » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:01 pm

She hadn't really said anything until he mentioned leaving the room, to which Omoi agreed with an emphatic nod and jumped off the bed after him, claws clicking against the floor as her tail swished along behind her.

She was expecting a return to the console.

She was not expecting to end up surrounded by books, scrolls, knowledge... and a pool in front of her.

"...I can't imagine the extra moisture in the air is good for the books," she laughed, before diving into the water, swimming under the surface with an undulating motion, using her tail to drive her while her wings and legs were kept close to her body.

It had been too long since she last went swimming.

And it was several minutes before she finally let her head breach the surface, inhaling deeply and shaking her head a little as if dizzy. "...going to have to retrain... well, I guess this body wouldn't have been trained before, would it? I'm going to have to train myself to get back in top condition.... Water's nice, though."

Omoi grinned up at Dokutoru then, obviously enjoying herself.
Raika

PostPosted by Oddric » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:05 pm

After giving his own glance over of the room Dokutoru stood by, silent, as Omoi pattered into the room. The time lord kept his hands on his hips, and a smile on his face, as he waited for the reaction out of Omoi that he was hoping for. He loved impressing people, he loved being able to do things that himself seem more appealing. He certainly could be a bit smug.

"The moisture?" His jaw dropped a little. He got a criticism instead of a compliment. A hand on his lips, he turned from the dragon child who flung water from his area of impact. He looked over the books for a second before returning his vision to the pool.
"Omoi? The books, uh..." He pointed to them, expecting Omoi to come back up for air. Her darkened figure moved underneath the surface of the pool, taking much longer than Dokutoru was willing to wait. Patience was not one of virtues.

As she popped up, he almost immediately interrupted her, but the gasp for breath brought an inkling of concern. "Oh. Water's nice. Good." He rubbed the back of his dull blue hair, briefly looking up to the aisles and floors of books before sighing.
"Glad you like the water. Ventilation, by the way. Sucks out the moisture." He stuck out his tongue at the physically younger girl, arms across his chest now.

A few steps kept the burgundy rug from the marble casing that surrounded the pool. Dokutoru came down these steps before sitting along the side of the pool. Not even taking his shoes off to dip his feet in, the man seemed very inclusive and clearly had no intention of joining Omoi in any capacity.
"I have sort of a... training area. As you can imagine from an multidimensional time traveling ship, it has a whole slew of 'features'." He smiled again, that sort of smug smile that meant he was ready to try and be impressive. "Of course, you might have your own personal facility that's more inline with what you'd like."

"That brings a good question." He said, pausing momentarily. "Do you need me for this? Should you be here? Is there a danger in you leaving the TASAM and my company? You know... with you being so young and all." There was a bit of resentment for his own words as he ended his sentence, as if he knew he might have just offended the young dragon.

-- Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Oddric
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Raika » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:38 pm

Omoi rolled over in the water with her wings outstretched, floating belly-up as she gazed at Dokutoru, thoughtful.

"...I'm kind of curious about whatever training area you have... and in my current form, yes, I'm more vulnerable if I end up in a storm, or combat... but otherwise I'm fine."

She rolled over again then, swam over to the edge where he was, rested small foreclaws on the first step out of the water while lifting her neck and head to gaze at all the books....

"...how many of these would even be safe for me to read? There probably won't be much, if any, on the Kouinjoutei, but a lot of them would be from a different time from mine, right? Things the world shouldn't know yet, or powers that have been forgotten."
Raika

PostPosted by Oddric » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:17 pm

"I'm a bit curious too, actually." Dokutoru hummed, hand on his chin as he tapped his cheek with his index finger. "I don't actually remember what the room looks like, or particularly what it does." There were a lot of parts of his ship that he had yet to explore, but to him a training room seemed... well... boring.

Dokutoru laughed. "Ah, yes." He stood up from the marble casing around the pool and turned to look at the many shelves and books that covered the impressive room. "A good number of these books are from your world and time, the 'present'. Well, the first floor of this room, anyway. The higher floors, for the most part, have much more dangerous knowledge. Even you reading a book from the future could actively change it, making pieces of the book irrelevant or completely changed." Dokutoru drew his arms out for dramatic effect.

"One of the more... uh... respectable jobs of my people is to be a Scholar. They travel your world at different times and places and write books. Take down as much of your people's history and technology and wars and feats as possible. That's what I was supposed to be, but I took a bit more of an... active role." He smiled, followed by a shrug. Dokutoru didn't write historical chronicles, he changed history. A rogue Scholar, was a fitting title. "Once my people have documented your world to a fitting degree, once they know as much as they can about the near future and distant past of civilization, then they will begin to intervene and make themselves a part of it once again. For the betterment of all living kind and the world... at least that's what the Kouinjoutei elders have claimed. I suspect they'd rather rule. But, who knows." There a sour note in Dokutoru's tone, briefly shaking his head before returning attention to Omoi. "So, by all means, explore the first floor to your heart's content! Knowledge can be a dangerous and powerful thing. Even I haven't read all the books, you don't really know what you'll stumble across or how it will affect you." It had happened to him a few times, and he wondered if he did the right thing with that information.

-- Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Oddric
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Rails, Roadways, and Waterways