Who we are instead

[ \Garyuu no Yamajiro | Chiroptera Forest | Dai Boeki no Michi | Eastern Plateaus | Ruins of Kumogakure no Sato/ ]
The country of Raikou no Kuni, home to countless towns amongst the northern mountains, southern forests, eastern plateaus, western plains, and craggy coastlines, the untamed wild outclassing all. Nomads roam these wilds and Dai Boeki no Michi, the Great Trade Road, while the ruins of Kumogakure no Sato have become a dangerous place where evil gathers, and Garyuu no Yamajiro is rumored to have a group seeking to gain the trust of the reclusive Ryuujin....

Who we are instead

PostPosted by MankouZero » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:37 am

"Gross."said Aya. She had enough of this bog the moment she laid eyes on it.

"Come on, kid. This can't be that much worse than the Spider's Den." came Koushi's response as he formed hand seals. "Now, stay clear. I'm going to try smoking them out."

The Jounin could sense the potential targets his team was tracking within the wooded swamp. Fog flooded the area making it difficult to pinpoint them. So, Koushei finished his set of seals, putting two fingers to his lips as he gave a sharp exhale. From his breath came poison chakra taking the form of a massive cloud of brown. The thick cloud expanded quickly to cover the expanse in front of them. He gave it time before some coughing could be heard in the distance.

"You just got a taste of Senkou clan Tear Gas! Now come out peacefully or the next cloud I send out there will do worse than clear your sinuses!" Koushi shouted out into the bog.

After a moment, the coughing subsided. No answer was given.

"Big T. Watch the trees. They might have taken the high ground." said Koushi.

"You got it, sensei." Big T replied, pointing his eyes to the sky line. He flexed his oversized body, readying his hands for ninjutsu.

"Hirkoi kun, take point on the ground. If you see anything move wrong, put a kunai it." Koushi then ordered the much smaller and leaner boy of the team. He gave a simple nod, pulling out a kunai launching scroll from his pack.

"Aya chan. Call up some of your feathered friends from in the trees. Have them circle around the perimeter as backup." Koushi said to Aya, knowing she would only continue griping about her feet in a swamp. She moved to jump, gasping as she lost a sandal in the moss and water.

"The sooner we take care of this, the better!" exclaimed the Falconian girl, hopping on one foot toward her lost shoe.

"Hurry up, kiddo!" Koushi shot at Aya, using her least favorite nickname to get her to hustle. She mumbled a "yeah, yeah" as Aya threw her sandal back in her foot then leaped into the trees.

With his team in position, Koushi prepared to follow through with his threat. He brushed through his hair and adjusted the strap on his flack jacket. They had been tracking what was supposed to be a trio of rouge ninja that were looking to sell information leading to the Spider's Den. Things seemed quite desperate to even consider the possibility of shinobi selling out shinobi to the already treacherous samurai.

The problem, and what made Koushi hesitant was the fact he could sense through his chakra control more than three shinobi out in the fog. To make matters even worse, he was feeling a twinge of hunger in his gut now.

"Your move." said Koushi, staring into the smelly mists. He took out an onigiri he was hoping to save for much later. He bit into it dramatically as the Jounin's eyes remained ahead.

Profiles | Role Play Request | the Way of the Artist

My reserved silence
Is a calm reliance
On a truer course
Through open doors
For words I have yet to find

MankouZero

Re: Who we are instead

PostPosted by MankouZero » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:49 pm

"For crying out out!" let loose Kin, not willing to take it anymore. "They've been following us for days! What the hell do they want with us?"

"Can it, Kin," said Sekisei, the "boss" of the team. "We brought them here, so now we're gonna stand our ground and figure that out. We need to get the drop on them, though."

Sekisei eyed the three others with a flat smile.
"It's going to be tough, since I'm pretty sure the leader of the bunch is a sensor type." he said, looking back to Kin. "Fly up and catch a glimpse of them. If you think you can get a good angle on them, launch some kunai."

With a nod, Kin formed a hand seal igniting thermal chakra around her body. She then flew up into the air, passed the tree tops.

Playing with a tassel on his flack jacket, Sekisei pondered further stratagems. At length he pointed to the one other boy of the group.

"Ayumu. You're gonna get the jump on them with your Veggie jutsu, got it?" said the boss.

"With the same thing that gives me fear, I'll strike fear into my enemies." Ayumu concurred, causing a stir in the fourth of their company.

"Don't hear stuff like that from you all the time, Ayumu." said the curly haired blonde, Reiko. Ayumu chuckled and brushed the back of his head, tossing his dark red hair.

"I read it in a manga once." he admitted before getting into position.

"Reiko. Do your usual thing. Keep them on their toes." Sekisei ordered the blonde, finished with thinking.

"Got it, boss!" said Reiko, turning back for a moment. She noticed Sekisei form metal in his hands. "What are you gonna do?"

"Not something I normally do," said Sekisei. The metal in his hands formed into long hooked axes. "I'm gonna flank them head on."

As the boss then proceeded to go through the trees with his climbing axes, Reiko let out a low whistle as she went on her own way. She could tell Sekisei was just as ticked off as Kin. The face and body language seen in the boss right now they've all seen before.

Wishing her leader good luck, Reiko made a hand seal and sunk into the ground. She then used her doujutsu to locate where their pursuers were located.

Profiles | Role Play Request | the Way of the Artist

My reserved silence
Is a calm reliance
On a truer course
Through open doors
For words I have yet to find

MankouZero

Return to The Lands and Cities