Anime puppet stuff

Do you have a question on the system? Do you have an idea to make it better? Post here! Good ideas come from everywhere, don't be shy.

Anime puppet stuff

PostPosted by Anbu » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:29 pm

So just wondering what y'all thought on this topic.
Why are puppeteers not shown to be more powerful? They can use close, mid, and long range attacks. They also can have defense. There are only 3 shown puppeteers chiyo, kankuro, and sasori and we know of a fourth(the guy who used to puppets chiyo uses). An this is even during the fourth war where there is a million of every kind of ninja shown. So there can't be much known about them. Also every puppeteer fights different. Sasori with human puppets even kazekage with Justus and he hides in one, chiyo uses weapons and then will use her puppets, and kankuro has his own style. So I feel as if the element of surprise is in there hands. Why are they not seen as stronger.
Comments, opinions, facts, anything I missed all is welcome
Anbu

Re: Anime puppet stuff

PostPosted by Physalis |0083| » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:41 pm

Because Naruto and Sasuke don't use puppets. So why elaborate on them.

Spoiler:
BECAUSE
I'M HAPPY

Tsuuki wrote:I took the Fluoxetine, not for the wounds but so I won't give a shit when I sneak past the person trapped in the car.

Since Youtube has so deemed it to be a travesty to host this video on it's site. I give you this link to enjoy this beautiful piece of artwork.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82733824/
http://gifsound.com/?gif=replygif.net/i ... CLoZ2Q&s=3
Physalis |0083|
▷0083◁
▷0083◁

PostPosted by Kindra » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:55 pm

Physalis |0083| wrote:Because Naruto and Sasuke don't use puppets. So why elaborate on them.

^

RIP Okinami - RIP Shadow

Kindra
The blue sands puppeteer

PostPosted by Sliv » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:04 pm

I always figured it was extremely rare to come across a puppet master, and perhaps the arts of puppetry have been well-hidden. So Kankuro was the pioneer of his generation and perhaps the only puppet-master of his generation.
Sliv

PostPosted by Oddric » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:06 pm

A mix of the above answers. Plus, there just might not be enough fan interest in puppeteers. It'd be cool to see some sort of puppeteer organization as a villainous organization in the next incarnation of Naruto.

| Request Thread | Characters | Quotes |
"This adventure is made possible by generations of searchers strictly adhering to a simple set of rules; test ideas by experiment and observation, build on those ideas that past the test, reject the ones that fail. Follow the evidence wherever it leads, and question... everything. Accept these terms, and the cosmos is yours..."
-- Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Oddric
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

PostPosted by Kiyoshi » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:57 am

That and you actually need to be creative instead of just "Hit x with y" to win.
Kiyoshi
General Kiyo Jackassery

Return to Questions and Ideas