Reunion (Ryuuchi)

The open land between civilization. Deserts, forests, volcanoes, canyons, rivers, rails. Have a good journey.

Re: Reunion (Ryuuchi)

PostPosted by Raika » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:07 pm

"Stop."

Her voice was sudden, abrupt, firm, holding the old sounds of someone formerly a high rank in a military.... It would be the first time Musashi had likely heard it, but then again, nothing like this had happened before.

"There will be no more death today. Seiteki, if you believe your brother will be unable to control himself once he can breathe properly again, then leave. And do not take this as being ordered around by a slave, because I am slave to no one. If you two decide to resume violence, Musashi can have his way with you. Understood?"

Her eyes had narrowed, canines slightly bared, feral calm in her expression.

And it was very, very clear that if she had not been pregnant, she would have intervened herself long ago.
(Kudos to Arzur for making the pic! ;D )
Raika
Silver Dragon of Kumogakure

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:18 pm

Musashi immediately stopped at her command, not because of her imposing aura but because he had been ordered to follow her orders without question "Yes, Ma'am." he said as he took a step back and the wind stopped. The man stepped next to Raika, standing beside the woman he was supposed to protect with his arms behind his back. Meanwhile Chika, freed from the genjutsu, returned to Raika's side as well.

"There will be no further trouble. My brother is simply not used to not getting his way, my apologies on his behalf." she said as she moved to kneel next to him and helped her twin sit up. Dark chakra swirled like mad around his torso as he recovered from Musashi's attack, all the while glaring toward the older white haired man "Please control yourself, we can release all that pent up aggression...later." she whispered to his ear, kissing him on the cheek a few times before helping him standing up.

Ryuuchi
I like your pretty, easily broken, face. >:D

PostPosted by Raika » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:25 pm

"Then he has a lot to learn about the world.... Things rarely go the way you want them to."

Her voice gentled with that, and she released a soft breath, smoothly flowing through handsigns again before looking to Chika and taking the woman's hands in hers, mending the injuries to her fists, voice soft. "Thank you for earlier." And then the wounds were gone, and she looked back to the siblings, quietly studying the pair in silence for a long moment.

"So what is it that you two intend to do now?"
Raika

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:38 pm

"We simply wanted to meet our new step-mother and make sure our new siblings would be fine." Seiteki spoke with a warm and innocent smile on her face "We believe family is quite important and got curious, is all. We'll be taking our leave now." she turned after a short bow, aiming to leave, however Keiichi stopped her.

"You may...not be a slave...but you're blind...if yah think...he loves yah...." Keiichi said in between ragged breaths "You...are just like...mom...and the other bitches...he screwed..." Seiteki tugged on his sleeve, trying to push him into following her but he ignored her "Everything...will be...perfect..." he then took a very deep breath and his speech seemed to go back to normal, as if the healing had been complete "...but pretty soon, you'll see how he really is. Then you'll regret it."

Ryuuchi

PostPosted by Raika » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:46 pm

Raika's eyes rested on Keiichi for a long moment in silence as he spoke... and then she smiled.

"I didn't expect you to care enough to warn me, Keiichi, even if you're not intending it like that. Thank you. But whether that happens, or whether it doesn't happen... I will take things as they come. If I have regrets, then so be it.... They'll just be another addition to a list that will grow as long as I live."

She props up her cheek again, that smile remaining, but she was being genuine with all of it. Even if it was likely to piss the boy off. But her eyes gentled.

"...stay safe, you two."

It was odd, telling kids as dangerous as the two before her to stay safe.... She didn't fully understand it herself. And yet... they smelled like him. And so something instinctive brought the words to her lips all the same.
Raika

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:54 am

Keiichi left with a grunt along with his sister, slamming the door behind them. As they walked through the halls, his frown suddenly turned into a grin while his sister released a giggle "Did you get what you wanted?" he asked her as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"Somewhat, a little more time wouldn't have hurt." she whispered while nuzzling his arm "But it's fine, we have plenty of time to work with later on." she kissed his hand and leaned her head against his chest as they walked down the hall.

"Bitch thinks I was warning her...that's cute." Keiichi said with a laugh "Wish I could see his reaction when he finds out we were here." a few of the staff watched them as they left, but none bothered them, allowing the twins to exit the mansion and go about their lives.

----

Meanwhile, Musashi released a sigh as he watched the twins leave. He turned to Chika, watching as Raika healed her wounded hands and then cleared his throat to call her attention "I believe you have work to do Chika. I shall think of a proper punishment for your poor performance, later." he said with an authoritative tone, causing Chika to move her hands away from Raika and look down with a dejected look. She turned and rushed toward the door, to go about her duties.

"Would you be needing anything Ma'am?" he asked, turning to Raika while wiping Keiichi's blood from his hands with a white handkerchief that quickly turned red.

Ryuuchi

PostPosted by Raika » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:07 pm

Raika watched the pair leave, only finally relaxing once they were out of the mansion, eyes returning to their warm brown before she leaned back, looking tired.

But still she stood, a hand on the chair arm while another slipped around to support her back, her expression sad.

"...will you lend me your arm, Musashi? The two who died... they need graves. And funerals, with whoever was close to them."
Raika

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:11 pm

With a nod Musashi gently grabbed Raika's arm and supported her as she stood up. He knew full well how careful he had to be while dealing with Raika despite being the first time that he was in charge of personally taking care of a pregnant woman. To him, it was a demeaning job to say the least. Long ago when Ryuuchi still had his small army of slaves and freaks, the weak and simple slaves were the ones that had to deal with such things. The slaves took care of every menial job and were Ryuuchi's property to do with them as he pleased. Of course, the higher ranking members of Ryuuchi's army were allowed to treat the slaves as they wished which led to many abuses. Now, things were far too different for his liking, however if the orders came from Ryuuchi, he was still happy.

"You must not worry yourself with the staff. They will be taken care of properly." he said coldly, thinking that a shallow grave somewhere would have been more than enough for servants "Where do you wish to go, Ma'am?"

Ryuuchi

PostPosted by Raika » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:19 pm

Raika gave a soft laugh at that.

"I said that they need graves, didn't I? I want to go to them."

Her eyes were facing forward, leaning lightly on Musashi as she began to move forward, remembering the exact place....

"Aki and Moroha.... Do you know if any of the others have moved them yet?"
Raika

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:23 pm

"Chika should be attending to that." Musashi said with a sigh as he helped Raika walk "Their bodies will be dissected and inspected first, not to mention that the Twins did quite the number on them." he paused in both speech and movement before turning back to Raika "You are in no condition to be around such things. Shall I take you to your room instead?"

Ryuuchi

PostPosted by Raika » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:28 pm

Raika frowned in silence, her hand coming to a rest on her belly... before she gave a reluctant nod. "...alright. I suppose I've had enough excitement for the day." Her eyes were tired as she let him walk her to her room in silence, finally settling on her bed and picking up a book she had left on her bedside table, opening it and flicking through a few pages absently before looking to Musashi, studying the man.

"...you do not have to stay with me if you do not wish to. I doubt we'll have to deal with any attackers anytime soon."
Raika

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:37 pm

With permission given to him, Musashi proceeded to leave the room without a word. Instead of leaving through the door, like a regular person, he phased through the wall, rushing toward one of the many bathrooms. The moment he arrived there, he began scrubbing his hands ferociously, trying his best to remove every impurity stuck to them.

Meanwhile, Chika and the others were hard at work, gathering what was left of Aki and Moroha. While the first, a Konoha ninja infused with a fire dragon's DNA had sustained little damage to her body, receiving only a sharp stab to the heart, the latter wasn't so lucky. Moroha was not a ninja but a samurai who had been infused with earth dragon DNA and because of his superior strength compared to Aki, his body was blown apart from the inside out. The staff would have a long night ahead of them, cleaning up the mess that the twins had left behind.

Ryuuchi

PostPosted by Raika » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:58 pm

Raika's gaze returned to her book as Musashi departed, staring at the pages with eyes unfocused, not reading so much as giving herself something to stare at while she thought, a hand resting on her stomach... and then her eyes closed, focusing her chakra to the point that her body glowed faintly green, checking on both her own body and her children within her... her own twins, a boy and a girl. They stirred slightly within her, and her eyes opened, the glow fading as she smiled softly. They were both fine, both safe. She reached behind her, towards the top of her spine, where her beloved's visage had been tattooed, and drew a slow breath, putting the book down and leaning carefully over to rest her head on the pillow and pull the blanket over her form, eyes closing as she let herself drift to sleep.

----

Red eyes, red hair, that familiar smile.

They walked together through the woods, two children trailing after them, a boy and a girl that looked so much alike and smelled like their parents, cheerful and curious....

They taught the twins to fly, and Raika introduced them slowly to everyone she cared for, showing how wide the world was, how many people were in it, and how different they all were, little by little until they were travelling everywhere like in her youth, taking their time and enjoying life.

And she did her best to hide the darkness over the world from them as long as she could....

He laughed beside her, smiled, and called her name.

Raika stirred faintly in her slumber, eyes slowly opening, regaining her bearings as she slowly awoke, her pregnancy making it take far more time that it had in the past....
Raika

PostPosted by Ryuuchi » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:18 pm

The scent of her beloved would soon reach Raika's nose, however before her was not the red haired, red eyed father of her twins, but rather a white haired woman. The young woman slept peacefully next to Raika, her face tucked into the woman's chest while one of her hands rested gently on Raika's belly "Mu-nyaa..." sounded from the girl as she moved her head, obviously still wrapped in a blanket of dreams "Daddy...hehe..." she said, the hand on Raika's belly moving up to hug the woman while burying her face into her chest.

Ryuuchi

PostPosted by Raika » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:25 pm

Raika gazed blankly at the young woman for a while, her brain slowly processing, before a soft chuckle escaped her and she gently hugged Maya in return, lightly kissing the top of the girl's head.

This was a great improvement from yesterday's visit, that was certain....

She smiled softly as she watched Maya for a few moments before slowly turning her gaze, breathing slow and deep as she began seeking out Ryuuchi and any other possible inhabitants of her room, gently stroking Maya's hair as she slept.
Raika

PreviousNext

Return to Rails, Roadways, and Waterways