Weekly Update: 4/6/15

Do you have a question on the system? Do you have an idea to make it better? Post here! Good ideas come from everywhere, don't be shy.

Weekly Update: 4/6/15

PostPosted by Tsuneo » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:16 pm

Just thought I'd keep you guys in the loop.

Tsuneh (that's me) was out of town for a week so a lot of things got done behind the scenes that you can't maybe see here. Mostly Tsuuki and I have been hammering out new concepts for elements and specialty assignments, and though it has been a long and arduous journey with many flashes of brilliance from our local Stoner Mage, we are finally starting to hone in on something we think you'll all enjoy. It will be interesting, but not overly complex (though a little more complex than the three stats I originally suggested.)

Combat Threads have been completed for now, with new tests standing by given that we want to finish the new Specialty system. A lot of Ryuuchi's input is being used in the combat rules.

Community members Brera, Silv, Raika and Oddric have been voicing their concerns about the switchover, and we've listened carefully to what they have said, and are keeping them in mind as we continue forward.

Our goal for this week is to get the specialty tree first draft posted for you guys to comment on and give some input.

Keep RPing and what not!
Tsuneo
Old Man

Re: Weekly Update: 4/6/15

PostPosted by Tsuuki » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:32 pm

"What's the point in joining if...

...we have Mr. Half-Baked & Mr. Happy-Hour teaming up too?"
~ Ero-Kami

Tsuuki
Magical Mr. Mistoffelees

Re: Weekly Update: 4/6/15

PostPosted by Sliv » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:24 pm