Pre Opening Day Event.

A useful place to post non spammed topics that relate to the site, or anything else of more sober interest.

Pre Opening Day Event.

PostPosted by Hanya » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:34 pm

Alright. Seeing as I will be heading up a new village and what not, I wanted to get things rolling and gauge you guy's interest in a few thing. That being said, as a pre opening event, I will be having a clan creation contest.

Seeing as its a new village in a new setting, I wanted to have its dynamics dictated more so by character interactions and backstory than by just throwing things out there and hoping they dont sink.

The Rules:

The contest is open to everyone, however, only 1 entry per person please.
Rewrites of old clans are permitted, however only your own clans.
As of right now, the current clan template will do, however if somehow that changes, I'll update the rules.
Clans will be evaluated on Uniqueness/Originality, and Creativity. Not only will the actual abilities be judged, but also the backstory and completeness of the profile.

The Prizes
There will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prize associated with the village, exam system, and character development.
All 3 of the top clans will be incorporated into the villages official history.

How to submit
1. Make a creation profile wherever you want.
2. Post the link here.
The Deadline Since we don't have an official date for any major changes, this will have to be updated as we go, but I am looking at about a week before the big village reveal.
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Re: Pre Opening Day Event.

PostPosted by birdn » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:17 pm

is there any info for the village available for us to chew on? or are we writing 'em up blind o:
clover's new account
(now with artificial sweeteners)
birdn
New User
New User

Re: Pre Opening Day Event.

PostPosted by Hanya » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:47 pm

Very good observation. 10 points to Slytherin!
I'll be dropping bits of information and things like that here as we progress so just stay tuned, but since you asked, the first hint is.......
Hanya
Site Veteran
Site Veteran

Return to Player's Lounge