The Golden Tower~

A useful place to post non spammed topics that relate to the site, or anything else of more sober interest.

The Golden Tower~

PostPosted by Mr.Malo » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:16 pm

Howdy party people!

So, provided le village concept is approved, Malo-village will have a large tower with floors dedicated to the stories of past events. This would include the stories of particular shinobi, epic events, and great battles/fights.

In order to do this, though, I would like some help from you guys!

So... Does anyone have anything, an event, or a character, that they feel is worth mentioning in the world? The village will not discriminate when it comes to good/evil. Epic is epic.

If you could provide links, I would consolidate it all and make up a general description of the floor and the artwork/artifacts included on it.

If it's particularly epic, perhaps some artwork can be produced >.> I will basically just have to see what I can con Mouse into doing.

But yeah...

Gimme epic loot, y'all.
Mr.Malo

Re: The Golden Tower~

PostPosted by Physalis |0083| » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:46 pm

You rang?

Spoiler:
BECAUSE
I'M HAPPY

Tsuuki wrote:I took the Fluoxetine, not for the wounds but so I won't give a shit when I sneak past the person trapped in the car.

Since Youtube has so deemed it to be a travesty to host this video on it's site. I give you this link to enjoy this beautiful piece of artwork.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82733824/
http://gifsound.com/?gif=replygif.net/i ... CLoZ2Q&s=3
Physalis |0083|
▷0083◁
▷0083◁

Re: The Golden Tower~

PostPosted by Mr.Malo » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:24 pm

*Pulls out microphone* You do epic things sometimes, Phy, What would you submit to an NC "hall of fame?"

*Holds out mic*

Sidenote for all readers: Epic character can be your character(self submissions are encouraged), point out a few defining threads in their story, and we can make somethin happen!
Mr.Malo

Return to Player's Lounge